Space

Ary the Grey

Roiju watches as Mara walks back to the bed and falls asleep. He stands up as the skin on his hand melts together and is full healed. He walks tothe side and opens a cabinet to see an android. He looks at an operating manual and sees that it is almost fully human. It has a stomach, groin, and other vital organs.

He knows this could provide some fun training. He activates the droid and feels the heart begin to pump blood through the metal tubes in the android. He orders it to walk forward and stand there. He reaches out through the Force totry and feel the organs to try and manipulate them. He looks at Mara asleep on the bed and begins to go to work.

He reaches out and feels the the groin area in the Force. He causes a chain reaction that causes the droid to continously pee in its pants. A large stain spread across the droids clothing. Roiju laughs as it keeps happening. He would have to use this to embarass people at important meetins. HE would also need to know more about the vital organs.

asdfgcopy.jpg

A few hours later, Mara woke up. She heard the noises of more than one person in the living room. She got up quickly, and walked out to find Roiju. When she stepped around the corner, she was suprised to find him and another man. She noticed that the other man was moving in a very jerky sort of fashon, and laughed to herself when she realized it was a 'droid. She walked over to Roiju.

"What are you doing?"

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Roiju wraps anarm around Mara and replies.

"I am making use of my spare time. I am learning new uses of my control of the Forcre. You will learn to use these powers as I have. The Force is strong in my family."

(just had to do it)

"I am learning to expand my powers from killing, to weakening my opponent and keeping them alive. I will take them prisoner and learn from them. Learn new ways to use my gift. The same gift you have. The swm gift you will develop."

He kisses her before focusing on the droid again. He reaches out and feels the stomach of the droid. He can feel some remnants of food long since eaten. He reaches out towards the stomach and begins achain reaction that results in the upchuck action being triggered. Vomit erupts from the droids mouth splattering on the ground. Roiju raises an eyebrow as the droid hits a knee, weakened by the loss of fluid, as well as the weakness of having thrown up. Roiju looks to Mara to find her almost gagging herself.

"Go get some water, my love."

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara quickly left the room to get herself a glass of water. When she returned, Roiju had cleaned up the mess from the droid. She sat down to watch him work.

"Why exactly do you want to take people prisoner?" she asked, wondering if this was just some wierd faze he was going through, or something much bigger.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Roiju looks to Mara before answering.

"Dont you think, taking them prisoner is better than killing them. I used to belive so, and now I do again. Becuase of you."

He says with compassion, becuase he truely meant it. He looks to the droid again. He reaches out feeling the aching in his mind starting to set in. He reached to feel the heart of the droid, pumping the blood throughout the shell. He placed his hand on the heart and squeezes, keeping it from beating, He causes the droid to have a minor heart attack, causing it to fall to the ground. He smiles knowing this wouldnt kill a human, but only stun it for awhile. He walks over to Mara, before falling, exhausted.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara rushed over to Roiju when he fell. She helped him to stand up, and with his arm over her shoulder, they walked into the bedroom. She helped him to lay down on the bed, and sat down next to him.

"I'm glad that you would rather take them prisoner than kill them, but why do you have to do it at all, are you planning on going into war?"

jadedfin.jpg

Mara listened to what Roiju was telling her, then said quietly,

"If you are going to war, I am going with you. No matter where you go, I don't want to leave your side again."

She then laid down on the bed next to him, and fell back into a light sleep almost instantly.

jadedfin.jpg

A few hours later, Mara woke up again, and looked over at Roiju, still asleep by her side. She knew that she would probably never fully understand his reasons for turning, but she also knew that she would never leave him, no matter what. She decided to try and touch his mind again, to see if she could find any good in him. She reached out with her rudementary force skills and touched his mind again...

jadedfin.jpg

"You want to choose the system, you go right ahead. Tell me where you want to go. We can't go back there, bounty hunter are crawling everywhere, sweetheart. You choose the system, tell me, I'll plug it in, and we'll go."

The bounty hunter pauses, and then adds:

"You might want to make a plan concerning that station that is going to blow up the universe. It is kind of urgent."

Standing up, Reagan pulled out the message again from her datapad and re read it again. By taking her, Rane had greatly lowed the odds of success by leaving behind two of their group, so now it was just them. Well at least the others new and could get there as well.

Vaguely out of the corner of her eye she saw the blinking light on her wrist. She had not realized that the commlink was on nor did she know for how long. But, if it was on long enough, it would stand to reason that the other that was on the other end of the comlink had given away her position to those bounty hunters. She took off the comlink and spaced it through a port. Now no one could find them.

She turned around and faced Rane...god he was nice looking. She couldn't remember the last time a man had made her self conscience. "Okay, I say we at least try to take down the station. I mean it might be easier with only two of us to get in and hopefully out unscene." She glared at him a bit, "You know it would have been a bit easier if we still had YH and Tares with us. But you left them...."

She moved past Rane into the cockpit and sat down to load int he coordinates, "I say we cut the head off the horse himself. Lets just go and blow the station. I set the coordinates for the Cyranat Cluster."

Reagan.jpg

"Leaving those two jokers behind was not an accident, sweetheart."

Rane Scando settles in at the controls. The bounty hunter winks at Reagan McGreggor and then turns to one of his droids. The droid was sitting behind the beautiful smuggler, and toying with the controls.

"Hey, double-check those coordinates and then lock them in. I don't want any unexpected surprises."

The droid nods, and then fiddles with the navigation computer. After a few moments the droid turns back to Scando, and nods again.

"Hang on to your hair, sweetheart. This may be a bit rough."

The Raptor shakes slightly as it makes the jump to lightspeed. It would be a long journey.

EDITED: Somehow half the post got cut off.

The Howling Runner headed for Coruscant. Piccolo turned back to the others.

"The Jedi may know more than he lets on. That's why there is a bug in his comlink. You see, the Black Sun and the Jedi have been at odds for years. There is no reason for him to trust me."

Piccolo considered their options for a moment.

"Here is how I see it. We can either go back to the Last Call, and ask Kheldar for help, though that place has been strangely empty as of late, and frankly I'm tired of hanging around there. Or we split up and try to see what we can find individually, and contact each other if we find something of interest."

Reagan was slammed back into her seat as he hit the hyperdrive. She gave him a glare, "you did that on purpose." She laughed dispite herself when he turned and cocked an eyebrow at her. "You know, the odds are against us even coming close to succeeding. We are going to need to get some sort of plan then try to slip in and blow it and get out. If we live, you know I will owe you. and god I hate oweing anyone."

She sat there and just stared at him. she was quickly running out of ideas and this bounty was starting to catch up with her.

Reagan.jpg

IC: "Piccolo, my friend, that is what I've been thinking since the very beginning: there is enough of us to cover many of the main planets. If we split up, and each moniter the incoming/outgoing traffic from each planet, chances dictate on our finding the Raptor and McGreggor.

"If that is indeed our best chance, then all we will need is for you to take us back to Last Call and our ships, along with our planetary assignments and a word of advice or caution from you. Also, we will need instructions on what exactly you need us to do should we encounter the smuggler and the deadly bounty hunter."

OOC: The rest of the group should also give their input quickly or else we will decide without them.

The single grey vessel enters Space and the coordinates are entered into the hyperdrive navigational charts with trememdous efficiency.

The ship enters hyperspace...

-----------------------

John turns around in the swivel chair staring towards Simbera... "We need to make a stop at Mimban to touch bases with the rest of the Order and to ask for a particular quest... Then aside from performing our task, we shall also go ahead and find Gene on Korriban."

-----------------------

The vessel soon finds itself orbiting Mimbian space.

"We're here."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"Try to slip in, and then blow it, and then get out? Is that what you said? Things are never that easy, sweetheart. They never are..."

Rane Scando doesn't make eye contact with the beautiful smuggler. Instead, the bounty hunter stares at the controls.

"What are your plans afterwards? Once we blow that thing, what are you going to do? Thrane will still be alive, and the bounty still on. You saw how determined those hunter were back there. I don't doubt for a second that they were going to take you in..."

The Raptor continues on.

"Don't worry; I've got the idea department covered. Believe me."

Rane Scando stands and moves away. After telling his droid to watch the controls, the bounty hunter heads to the back of his ship where his weapons are stored. Scando spends the better part of an hour sorting through his storage lockers, and suiting up. The bounty hunter puts new charges in his blaster, and blaster rifle, attaches a toxic dart launcher to his wrist, and clips several concussion grenades and thermal detonators to his belt.

Scando heads back to the controls, a stun baton under his arm.

"All ready. You know, in case things get physical."

*As the Wild Tangent rocketed through hyperspace. JAster slammed on the Hyper space brakes bringing them to an almost complete stop. This cause the two recruits to slam into the wall.*

"Opps, sorry..."

*Jaster made some corrections and the naavicomputer and then reentered hyperspace.*

Banned_Sig.jpg

An x-wing docks in the space station holding his once student and that student's object of affection. The cockpit opens and Pyre leaps out with his robes flowing above him until he comes to a soft landing on the ground. Eas-San then turns to where he sensed the two lovers holding eachother and makes his way down the metallic hallway.

Pyre barges into the room without even thinking of what could be going on.

Immediately, he rotates away, "Sorry my friend, Didn't mean to invade your privacy."

While still turned and not waiting for them to make a move or remark he begins to speak once again, "I need to speak with you privately, and by privately I mean beyond the reaches of the Force empowered mind. I'm in desperate need of your company for what I plan to do."

Leo's former Master continues to display the lack of emotion he showed throughout the Sith's training, to prove that it is was indeed important business.

Angelfire sucks cock

Roiju looks at his master before sitting up. He pulls the covers over top of Mara and stands up. He kisses her still sleeping form before walking over and grabbing a tunic and putting it on. He walks over to Pyre and says before bowing only out of the respect he used to have for his old master.

"Master. You took me away from my love once before. I will not let you do it again. Wherever I go. She will go also. So there is no use is walking out of this room. Now say what you have to say."

Roiju bends down and picks up his saber and placing it in a rucksack, now even realizing he is dressed exactly how he looked in his dream.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Pyre nods in respect to Roiju's comment, then looks down at the peaceful Mara. Eas-San's mind began to wonder how someone can devote all their being to one person. It must be a defect from ancient human emotion, attachment. How easy is it to replace one person? How numerous are persons that resemble this one in many ways?

With peaceful eyes peering down to the young Jedi, he speaks, "Her ears are not meant to hear what we discuss. The sooner we depart, the sooner you will be able to return Roiju."

Pyre points at the sack in Roiju's hand and turned to look at his outfit.

"It appears that there is an inkling inside of you in hopes of some adventure. Let us go my old student. She will be here when you return."

Angelfire sucks cock

Roiju casts one fleeting glance at Mara before he walks out wth Easan. He sends her a message through the Force. A message that when she wakes up she will receive.

Mara. My old master came here for me. He needs me in a final request. I do this only becuase he tuaght me about the Force. I leave you only becuase I am obligated. I will return as soon as possible by any creature. Even the Force, could not keep me from you. I will sell my soul to the gods to return to you. Goodbye my love.

The former Sith turns to Pyre.

"The moment you try and convert me backto your ways, I leave. The moment you try and keep me from going home. I kill you. Do you get that."

His eyes were dead serious as he bores them into Pyres. Pyre had no chance but to believe him. Roijues fists were balled to white knuckles. His left hand was readyto dive intothe rucksack to retrieve his saber to fight his old master.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Pyre almost chuckles at the uncontrolled emotions of his student. He holds the action in though, and, with all respect, motions Roiju to follow him to the hangar. Their steps were swift and controlled, as if Satan's whip was driving them forward.

"Hold your anger in young one, even now your energy is being drained by the Force."

They reach the docking bay and Pyre crawls up to his X-wing, addressing Roiju on the way up...

"Get my coordinates once I enter hyperspace. Our destination aught to give us enough distance."

The two enter their ships and their ion engines seem to ignite almost simultaneously, echoeing a beautiful engineered hum off the station's metallic walls. Pyre's ship gets a good distance from the resting place of Roiju's love and enters hyperspace with a bright blink. The Star Fury is soon to follow.

Angelfire sucks cock