Space

Ary the Grey

*Rocketing out of the Smuggler's Moon Naraco set's a course for the Last Call*

"R-2 I think i finally found you a name, Sparks" laughed Naraco as he spun his ship into a Barrel Roll.

"Alright Sparks we're going to The Last Call"

*As he sadi this the Nevalkyrion went into light speed

945477-Narcielcopy.jpg

Valiant Command: Chapter 3: Ghosts of the Past in Fan Fiction now!

The x-wing's panel fills the dark cockpit with a pulsing red light. A zabrak's face stirs. His face is covered with remorse and pain yet still with confidence and strength. The emotions vanish as he comes to his senses.

What? Republic? NO!!

The zabrak leaps up, nearly hitting his head on the glass ceiling if it hadn't been for his harness. How long has it been? It seems like yesterday he had been serving the Republic under General Dahl Lerriko, preparing for their attack against the empire and the hutts, but their greatest adversary appeared behind their own lines.

General Tantill acted quickly and powerfully, overthrowing Lerriko with little opposition. His plans would have made him the most powerful man in the universe, with Gero as his mindless pawn, if the sudden invasion of the bugs had not occured. Gero was almost thankful for the bugs.

Gero looks at his fuel cells which were almost depleted. Then, looking at his map he finds the closest civilization: Coruscant. Quickly entering the coordinates, Leglin's Republic x-wing heads towards Coruscant.

Abaddons shi "When darkness falls" enters hyperspace...the target was the jedi planet now under siege, Dagobah. His purpose was specifically to have his apprentice build a lightsaber...but it wouldnt be bad to get a couple jedi kills in.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*As Neo gets out of Tatooine's atmosphere he wonders vigoursly at his thoughts. He remembered the killings of the one they call Vyxor. He also remembered the trails that he took for the Jedi. The anger that they gave him. The question does not decide on which for usage is better, wiether it be Healing, Loving, Protecting. Or Hate, Back-Stabbing, or Killing. The answer lay within you, or how you use the power. Jedi's are mindful, Sith are inconsiderate. If you put the two together they attract. Just like love. As he wondered about which side was better, he put in his coordinates for the Hutt base..*

tru7h.jpg

*As the Strife enters hyperspace near Kessel, Keiran sits down*

"Cypher, warn me if anything happens, im going to sleep"

*Leaving the remaining piloting responsibilities to his R5 unit, Keiran goes to sleep in his quarters, praying that the imperials wont pull him out of hyperspace with an Interdictor Cruiser.*

((OOC: this journey is 12 hours long, so basically i have a hold full of spice for the next 12 hours, only way anybody can stop me is with an interdictor which i doubt anybody has considering what the imperials are currently doing at dagobah.))

siggggy5ko.jpg

Faust lounges in the Bhelliom. In the back of the ship lay the frozen head of a bounty he'd spent 2 weeks tracking down. Finally after a difficult chase, he gassed the quary out of a spider hole on some miserable rock of a planet then severed his head, keeping it in a cryostasis box until it could be delivered. All in all, Faust's had a lot more bounties than this measly 100,000 credit reward, and a lot harder ones, but a particular fustration grated him pursuing the slimey smuggler across the stars, giving him great satisfaction upon collection.

Dropping the head off, Faust vaulted back into space, looking over a bounty list. The Jedi came up quite a bit.

Fools. Why do I always have to waste my time culling them? They always seem to piss off the wrong people though and they're the ones that pay my salary and make it worth my while. Oh well...

Faust reads up on Dagobah and the recent raids.

Ah, the little birds would have or will have flown the nest again. Lovely. Let's try and predict where those pretty little birds will be landing again with their wings all clipped.

Sullust and Ilum come up as possible refuges for the Jedi, based on past experiences hiding out. Faust notes to visit them in due time, sending out comms to informants and allies there to keep an eye out for the Jedi. He sends similar ones to Almania and Acrid as a precaution, then continues on his journey though hyperspace, listening to some light music from his ship.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

A lone ship goes flying through space, sensors on full trakcking mode.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not an hour later, the same ship flies towards Coruscant.

Mess with me and say good-bye to your bank accounts. The king of all hackers is back.

*As Keiran stays hot on Leo's tail, he orders Cypher to man the turrets and keep them focused on the jedi.*

"If he makes one wrong move, slag him"

*Keiran notices the K-Wing drift slightly, but the jedi suddenly corrected himself and blasted into hyperspace. 3 Seconds later, Keiran follows suit.*

siggggy5ko.jpg

Orrick and Rann enter hyperspace from Dagobah. "Finally... I thought we would never get out of there..."

Rann nodded agreement, bus responded. "Where to now?"

"Chances are, they've got this thing rigged up with a tracking device. I know one of my friends has a couple of ships on Corellia that he wouldn't mind us borrowing... That's where we're headed now. From there, I'm not quite sure."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

*Kitt pulled out of hyperspace right next to Orrick. He heard some of what Orrick had said with his telepathy, but not much.*

"We should just get rid of these ships, and then try to warn the New Republic that there enemies now have enough strength to strike at them. It's only fair."

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

((OOC:Kitt, you're free to do as you want from here, so you can follow us or not, but I have to post for Rann, so for the meantime, he's still with me.))

Orrick dropped the hijacked Firespray out of hyperspace. Kitt dropped out as well. "Now we pick up some new ships..." Orrick guided the ship down into the Correlian atmosphere below them.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Kaylynn sat and watched the other passangers for a bit till she tired of that. looking into the mind of one man, she saw fear there. She played with that fear, expanding on it till he knew that the woman next to him, his wife had cheated on him. Taking out a blaster, he shot her in the face.

Kaylynn smiled as the other passangers screamed in fear of the man. Another man took out his blaster and killed the crazed man keeping all safe from death or so he thought.

Smiling, Kaylynn looked at them.

kaylynn.jpg

As the stars cascaded past the viewport, Reagan went back to the hover bed and cleaned and attended to the charred body of Rane. She talked to him not knowing for sure if he could hear her or not.

"Jeez, look at you, your crispy fried. This will teach you to mess with Jedi." She pulled off tattered clothing and treated some of the burns..."You know, you should be more careful. I may not always be there to save your ass. Hmmm, do you even have an ass left?"

Once she had done all she could for him, she put him into the bacta bath, and headed for Rattakak.

Reagan.jpg

Flying in a loop through space, Angara is glued to a datapad. The pad had a list of different groups which were available. Scrolling down, he stops at the Hutts. These guys might work. But I've never really liked worms that much, so skip them. Passing it up, he pulls up data on F.L.E.A. Police, hmm. Nah, don't like the laws that much. Getting towards the bottom of the list, he comes across the Black Sun. Let's see, bounty hunters. I could always use the credits. I'll give these guys a try.

Setting the datapad down, Angara sets in coordinates for the Black Sun citadel.

Stopping at a secret pirate rendezvous, corban reminices for a few moments, and then remembers his other mission: to find Rane Scando.

Corban almost hits himself. He was probably back by now.

The lone ship blasted to Tattoine.

Mess with me and say good-bye to your bank accounts. The king of all hackers is back.