Space

Ary the Grey

Jareth and Geki blasted into hyperspace just outside of tatooine.

Geki dropped Jareth off at the hidden location where Jareth Had stored the Tiger-shark, and then the two parted ways.

Jareth boarded the tiger-shark and found it much in the same order as it had been. He brought Vp9 online and with a few beeps and whistles the droid snapped to life

"hello master, have i been asleep for long?"

"Several weeks" was Jareth's reply. He then filled the droid in on the occurences that had taken place since they last spoke.

Jareth ended their dialogue(sp?) and then comm'd whyl the hutt.

"Exhaulted one, I know you are very busy right now, but did want to advise that My ship and my services are at your disposal in this conflict"

Suddenly he was very aware that he was alone.....Geki had been by his side for so long, and he realized that this was his first real adventure by himself.....hopefully he wouldn't mess anything up too bad!

Jareth smiled at this last thought.

The Tiger-shark then lurked in space just outside of nowhere waiting for a response from the Hutt as to where he would best be of use.

The Deviant IV exits hyperspace and flies as close to the Maw as possible, without being drawn in. He sends out a droid, which will send out a transmission to a ship if it enters. It reads:

Greetings, Jareth Vermillios, I am Hexious. I have a job for you. You have been chosen to participate in a small hunt. If you succeed, the reward will be in the amount of 1,000,000 Imperial credits.

--

--

--

You are to locate, and provide me with, the location of the Rebel Base...

Exar then again, enters hyperspace...

hooj.jpg

*Omega-0's eyes opened. He had been asleep, or the equivalent of sleeping. O0 was in a landing pod hovering just in the orbit of Coruscant. He scanned his belongings. He had his landing pod, but aside from that he had his collapsable Sythe and his triple gatlin gun, which hung of his back and at his waist respectively. Omega metally stored his inventory, then moved on.*

"State Directives."

*Just behind Omega's ear shone a red light. it was a signal that the electronic part of his brain was processing data.*

First Directive: Obtain ship.

Second Directive: Align with faction

*His directives were simple, but precise. Omega took his pod and lowered it into the atmosphere, heading towards the Galactic Gunshop.*

With a press of a button, a map of the galaxy appears. With the press of another button, lines representing major hyperspace lanes appear. Captain Rane Scando devours all of it ”“ his eyes darting from here to there, while his mind calculates the quickest possible route to his destination. Hands dancing across the controls, the mercenary sets the coordinates into the navigation computer. After a few seconds, the Corellian freighter makes the jump to lightspeed.

For a long period the mercenary simply sits and watches the blue cosmos unfold before his eyes. He eventually gets up from his seat, and heads to his ship's cargo hold ”“ the place where his weapons were kept.

*Ronin's ship, The Cortez, dropped out of hyperspace deep into the outer rim territory. Deep enough that it may have even been considered past it. It was a fairly out of the way location, and the only way anyone would find it would be if they were trying to find it or they had followed someone there. Ronin went into the back of his ship and began working with his materials, tailoring his coat and reforging the armor.*

FinalRONIN.png

Exar's ship exits the Force void of myrkr.

"Why would another Sith be foolish enough to want to attack me on Mrykr?"

Exar looks at the holonet, and onto the black market: Bounties.

"27 million? I won't be able to get near any civilized systems. Who has placed the bounty..."

His eyes widen, "Raynuk Montar... A SITH?!" He hits the HUD with his fist.

"The Sith... have betrayed me. Then I will betray them."

"Hmm, the Hutt's make 10% of the bounty. The Hutts and the Sith share one enemy at this time... the Jedi. If they are to betray me, I will betray them."

He sets up his hyperspace cooridinance, "Set course... Dagobah..."

hooj.jpg