Space

Ary the Grey

Taren's ship enters space and she sets the computer then leaves it. Entering the galley of the ship she addresses Westley and Ephant Mon.

"We are about to embark on a dangerous mission. You know the particulars. I am Taren, the Jedi, you Westley are the Jedi Master returning from finding me and from attaining a padawan-learner, Ephant Mon. To make this convincing I must ask you to only call me Taren or Master Taren.

The story is this, Westley while in search of a padawan, came across a small Sith outpost where I had been taken captive. He daringly rescued me and Ephant Mon, a potential Jedi also held at the outpost. You are now speeding back to the Jedi for protection and to start training your padawan who has been slightly influenced by his captors. That will explain any indiscretions that may occur.

At this outpost i was harshly treated and wounded. To make that convincing I'm asking you to on me, inflict bruises, cause me real pain. Do it now!"

Taren2.jpg

Ephant Mon nodded at his master's words. This should not be too hard. He felt confident that he could play the role of a Jedi padawan fairly well. He cracked a smile. This sure will be interesting.

He glanced over at Westly, who was attentively listening to Taren's instructions. He examined him. So, I will be "training" under him. I suppose I should get to know him in the near future.

couldntbeseen.png

The ship in which sat Jedi Master Lei Kim Ness and Jedi-Knight-in-training Eirtae', was silent as it hovered a few kilometers from the planet Sullust, where the former Jedi Base of operations had been. Even here, Lei Kim could feel its emptiness. The base was deserted. Everyone in it dead or gone. She certainately hoped it wasn't the former...

But someone had to be out there. Someone had to be left. They couldn't all be.... no, she wasn't going to think that word. Someone would be out there...

She took a deep breath to stop herself from trembling, and sat back, letting herself loose into the Force. All of a sudden, she was nowhere and everywhere, flying through the fabric of the galaxy at unimaginable speeds.... and then....

"LightSider?" she gasped aloud. For a moment she felt that familiar prescense of an old friend, then it flickered and dissapeared.

Lei Kim gasped for breath as she was slammed back into her body with a shock. LightSider was out there.... was he dead??? No, it hadn't felt like death.... but then.... Lei Kim frowned suddenly. Ysalamiri. It had to be it.

Wait a minute.... I'm a Par-saa. Back when she had trained with the Bladesmasters, she had learned the neutral art of Par-saa, including the ability to use the Force on various frequencies... frequencies beyond the reach of the ysalamiri bubble phenomenon. She fixed her chin determindly. Again she reached out, and this time, she felt him.

"Eirtae', bring up a star-chart quikly." her padawan did so, and Lei Kim quickly put her finger down on a star-system, without even opening her eyes. "Set a course for there. We're going to rescue a friend."

A few moments later, the duo entered hyperspace....

leisigwhoknows.jpg

"I gave you a direct order, apprentice," Taren yelled. "Beat me!" She flung him across the galley and into a wall. "If we are to look the part of refuges we must look the part, now beat me!"

Being a Jedi Master ain't easy but someone's got to do it.

Taren the Terror turns in thought. "I have a change in thoughts and plans. We are going to pay the Republic a visit." She heads for the cockpit and exits hyperspace, resetting the nav computer, she heads to the Republic.

"Once we are there," she explains, "I will pretend to be Taren and demand an explanation. You two are to continue the ruse of Padawan and Master, do you understand?"

Taren2.jpg

"We have a little time before we reach our destination, and I think we should take full advantage of it. I suggest we formulate some form of strategy. The place where we are going is heavily fortified. I have bought desisn specs on their current shield generators and found a flaw in thier design. They are weak against Ion cannon fire. So I suggest we disable the shields from the ship, then using jet pack we infiltrate through the main air ducts. Once inside we move out seperately in two different directions. When you reach the ground level I will enter the lower levels and free any captives while you cover me. Before departure we toss a half dozon thermals and head back to my ship. I suggest you use a high powered blaster rifles and/or pistols. Also don't be cheap about using explosive ordanace. You will find that my ship is fully stocked. I am not familiar with your armor type, but if you need something more durable I have extra mandalorain armor in the cargo hull. So what do you think of my plan?"

Mandalore.jpg

War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over.

--William Tecumseh Sherman--

"Well, I.." Mike suddenly grasped his chest and started breathing shallowly. He dropped to the ground and started shaking.

"Drop out of hyperspace and get me to a med centre."

Mandalore complied, but was forced to leave without Mike, under advice from the med droid.

((I am really sorry about this man, but I am leaving JN for a while, and I won't have time to do this mission. Sorry))

BHMikebanner1.jpg

*After the sudden attack that disabled his partner, Mandalore had a serious decision to make. Should he go ahead as planned and take on the impossible odds solo or abort the mission and return to Corsec? The sudden beeping of his early warning senser went of as he came out of hyperspace near his primary destination.*

"Too late to turn back now. Besides I don't see anyone else lifting a finger to help the Jedi. I guess as usual, it's just me against the world. Better comm to HQ, just in case things go sour."

*Mandalore sends out his message to Corsec, then does the last minute check of all equipment before entering Tatooine's atmosphere.*

Mandalore.jpg

War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over.

--William Tecumseh Sherman--

*The blackened freighter was sitting on the edge of the outer rim waiting for a reply to a question recently asked.

Then after a few minutes he received the message he had waited for.

But then he felt something that made him hesitate in activating his drive engines, and he sent a message to the presence he felt.

The second he finished his message the ship lurched forward as the hyper drive unit kicked in and catapulted him though space. He would arrive at his destination soon, the planet Revozar his target.*

Edited by Guest

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

A lone modified A-wing made its way into the voids of space... Her engines whining due to misuse and lack of attention... Suddenly, the ship stops, its lone occupant angry, bitter, and above all frustrated...

Life's troubles are wearing down on him, the galaxy he once knew is falling apart, only one thing remains before him and that is the force... Few real desires he holds or lunges for, one was for a master... He wished to fulfill his learning, to achieve knighthood and to ride into battle a proven warrior in the shape of a powerful mystic of the dark arts...

Then, now with free time and isolation, his destination he must decide, his chosen path... John decided to travel back to where he had once begun, where his learning began... Then, there he will focus on his path and what needs to be done... Or rather, a drink? Yes I think a drink sounds quite good... Then, once I have returned to sanity, I will go ahead and go forth in this "quest."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Airleas flew through space as fast as the Dark One would take her, and as she pulled out of hyperspace, she angled the ship towards the water planet and reached out to the presense that had spoken to her.

Once she located him on the waters surface, she headed directly for that spot on the planet.

Airleas.jpg

The lone, desolate A-wing appeared once more in the cold fringes of space near the planet of Coruscant... Having crossed the void, it once again approached the place it had departed from, its occupant having resolved his urge to drink and regain that which he desired most, a hint of sanity...

The ship made her way to Korriban, alone and without the least bit of interference nor any tailing ships...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

The Republic troops throw off their robes as they quickly place a mind nuerolizer on Tristin. Preventing his mind from sending signals to the rest of his body.

"Should we use the plant that the General told us to use?" One troop asks as he goes to a locked box and removes from it 1 innocent looking plant.

They lay Tristin on the table as they place the Plant above his head. The plant begins to extend its vines as the prickley surface twine back and forth as they insert into the temples of Tristin Stellar. The sharp thorn jabs into the temples of Tristin as the syrum begins to secrete into the brain of Tristin.

Inside Stellar's mind, he felt a pain stronger than he had ever felt before. The force felt as if being sucked from his body. As if every medichlorine is physically pulled and ripped from the blood.

Tristen in a coma, with a brain nuerolizer, and all force blocked was in a loosing position.

tantill.jpg

The Republic officers continue to suck the force from the young Jedi Knights body. He was weak... frail almost... as the Republic officers begin to torture the Jedi Knight as his force was completely depleted from his body...

One officer raises the butt of his gun cracking it across his face as blood runs from his face, the man remains in his coma state as the officers sit Tristin back up and strap him down in metal restraints.

tantill.jpg

Sly Stevenson's Ship the Dark One bursts through space at amazing speeds. Getting out of his seat... Sly walks back to where Airleas sits...

"Airleas... there is no peacefull way in here... they tried to kill both you and I. We both know there is only one way inside of there..."

Sly pauses as he uploads a structural holo. map that he stole while he was working for the hutts.

"Here..." Sly points out... "We will make our strike on this side of the structure. Here is the running water supply that carries waters through out the facility. There is enough water pressure here... if pushed at all... it could blast through that solid wall there. Airleas... thats where you come in... but before we can do that... Adi... we are going to need for you to take down the electricity. No camera's, no automatic guns... nothing needs to be up. Not even lights. Ara... I need you to pilot the ship... you will be responsible for catching us... we will needs someone to controll the ship once the wall is broken. Is everyone ready... good... lets move out."

The ship comes out of hyperspace over tatooine.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Kenshins ship rockets through space. He walks toward the back and sees some red armor. He knows how he can use this to his advantage.The black cloak he had on now was good fior cover, but it was no good in a big bar brawl. He picked up the red armor. He used his knowledge of the force and he heated it to his his liking. It burned his hand but only fueled his desire to dish out pain. He began to shape his armor into that of a knight. It held no eyes slits for he could not see anyway. He crafted the shoulders into huge chunks of steel,(they look like a more square verions of football shoulder pads. for a better description see Dark Side Sourcebook.)He crafts knee pads and places them on himself.He then places on bornw boots and black gloves. He then places the helmet on his head. Anyone that puinched him would meet a nasty suprise.A broken hand perhaps or more.He pulls his cloacl back on and then pulls the hood over his head. He walks to a more open area in the hold and swings out his sword. (He can pull his sword from anywhere like Duncan McCLoud in Highlander.)He begin to work on his technbiques since it has been awhile since he practiced killing with a sword. His ship nears Coruscant.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

The Jedi Hunter flies through space toward Corellia. Piccolo put on his full Mandolorian armor and weapons. As Corellia came into sight Piccolo turned toward Jaster and Kagee.

"I guess it's safe for me to tell you some of the details. As Kagee already knows, we're looking for Mandolore, a CORSEC agent. I don't want to reveal the everything, even here. We're to avoid fighting at all costs, although I'm not real sure what I'm going to say once we get there, so any suggestions would be helpful. I'm not sure why Ronet recommended we go here, I have a feeling we're going to get ourselves killed. Especially if you two pull that crap you did back at the Last Call." Inwardly Piccolo had to admit it was amusing, though. They descended towards Corellia and the CORSEC headquarters. "Be ready, we may have to make a quick getaway."

The Winabago its crew and passengers make the jump to hyperspace toward Coruscant. The trip is uneventful, and no sence on boring everyone about the 72 hr trip from the out rim to the core worlds, so...

(Strange Time Space continuim rip and were at Journeys end)

The Winabago enters Coruscants upper atmosphere, after recieving landing coordinates to safely land near the Last call and pick up Jasters waiting ship, we land safely and head toward the Last Call.

KaotixKaGeeJNet.jpg

2 minds 1 Body