Space

Ary the Grey

Ryan gets on the comm and sends a message to the base at Sullust which was stored in the computer.

Comm open:

This is Dark Prince Ryan, student of Kirlocca, brother of kile Myark. I have the unpleasant task of telling you that Kirlocca has been killed by the Hutts when we went there to get information in order to rescue Jedi Master Sly. We just thought that you should know that the Hutts can no longer be trusted by the Jedi. We would like for you to tell us what to do wih the body, should we bing it to you or should we take it back the training facility and wait for you there.

dpr.jpg

Ryan accpets the challenge. He raies his saber and ignites the yellow blade. He raises it close to his head an closes his eyes. He begins to glow yellow as does his brother. Their hair turns yellow becuase if the light and they both strike. They yellow glow stays with them the whole time, but does nt blind each other for they are able to see past the light. They clash and back away. The light seems to increase their strength. Ryan clashes with Kile and flips over his head and kicks him on the back.

dpr.jpg

Ryan is suprised by Kirloccas spirit showing up. "Master, I would like to thank you for giving your life for us when you could have escaped, when you knew you would be more valuable to saving Sly." He bows to Kirlocca. "Master, we were able to save your body from being put up like a prize by the Hutts. And we have notified the Jedi on Sullust that the Hutts can no longer be trusted. And we did lose one of us. Pache got taken by the Sith and I believe is now dead."

.................to be edited later

dpr.jpg

Freelancer chuckled. This guy hasn't met the Intherel Dragons He fell into the anit-grav chamber and floated to one of the walls. This was his favorite place on the whole ship. The one place he could be free. There were no restraints. If this guy was good enough, he could join. But they would be the judge of that.

ooc((So what is this going to be, an anti-gravity fist fight? lol...))

OOC: Wookie Jedi, we're in hyperspace, there is no reason to be at the pilot's seat.

IC: Kile stumbles from the blow but quickly turns around and hits Ryan's lightsaber so hard with his that Ryan flies across the room and hits the bulkhead then crumples to the floor. Kile charges at him with his lightsaber swinging.

Naota1.jpg

Ryan sees Kile charging. He rolls out of the way and kicks Kile in the back of the knee. Kile falls and Ryan leaps up. He hits Kile on the back of the head with the butt of the lightsaber. He watches as Kile stands. He roundhouse kicks Kile in the head. He then crouches and waits for Kile to strike."Second best huh."

dpr.jpg

Ryan shut off his saber and hooks it onto his belt. He wishes Kirlocca was there. He needed something to do. He wasnt used to not doing anything. He heads to the back of this ship. He sees a training droid and turns it on.

"What kind of training would you like to try."

"Mortal Combat."

"Right away. What level would you like."

"Master level."

"Yes sir."

The droids engages a simulation and Ryan sees a rather lage man with large musceles. He gets into his position and aits for the big man to make his move. He sees a muscle twitch and lepas to the side right before he moves. He kicks the man in the back barley even doing anything. He watches as the man spins around and kicks him in the face. "Oww that hurt."

He gets up and sees why this is the master level. He watches the man and sees his left leg shift back. He flips into the air and lands a kick in the back and leaps back. He sees the man stumble a bit. He smiles. Maybe this wont be that hard. He then sees the man brandish a sword. He frowns. Darn He unhooks his saber and ignites it. He hears the yellow blade ignite. He stands at ready. He sees the mans arm muscle twitch and brings the blade down in front to protect himself. He then trips up the man and stabs him in the heart. The simulation ends. He shuts off the droid. He sees something hanging about Kirloccas body. He walks over and sees a small green cube. He picks it up and a small man comes out. This is Jedi Master Bodo Babas. What would you like to learn? "I would like to know the history behind the jedi."

Very well." Then Bodo Babas begins to explain about the jedi in great detail.

dpr.jpg

"That is Misty, Im Warren and the other memeber of us is Freelancer. We would like to see how good you are in a fight in the antigravity room." He leads the way to the room.

When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted.

Freelancer flipped around the chamber and saw Misty hop in, along with the newcomer, whose name was Pernicous. He nodded at the Chiss. He had encountered Chiss before. Most were good pilots. But the Chiss were most famous for Thrawn. Thrawn had been one of Palpatines Grand Admirals in the circle of twelve. He was also a major contendor after Palpatine was killed. Their blue skin and red eyes set them off apart from humans, but other than that, they were human in appearance. This would be fun. "Who's going to fight him? I will if no one else wants to... if they do- I'll rock paper sizzors you for it. "

Freelancer flipped into position opposite Pernicous. "Have it your way..." He waited for the Chiss to make the first move....

Warren and Msity float to the top of the chamber znd stay there to watch the match.

When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted.

Jetta was angry......... that stupid jedi and his little wife got away.

"Elande........ if that bounty hunter shows up to collect his due.... kill him."

"Yes, Jetta.... I will do as you command." Jetta walked away from the man and sat down on a couch. She thought to her self. " I'll have to do this myself...... or..... get help from a mighty Sith. Lord Ar-Pharazon might help me. May cost me something.... but at least I know the job will be done if her helps me." She fell asleep with this thought.

I may never be right, but I'm never wrong!