Space

Ary the Grey

Kile takes Ryan's challenge and egnites his orange blade. He waves it back and forth, then turns on the remote. It zooms around, then fires once. Kile moves his lightsaber to block it, but he misses a bunch. It fires again and he swings. The saber missis and a sting hits Kile's leg. It fires several shots in a row. The first 3 either miss, or sting Kile due to his failing blocking. The last 1 cleanly hits and disentigrates into his lightsaber.

Don't get cocky, don't get cocky. he thinks.

The remote fires again and Kile nearly blocks it. The remote twirls around and Kile closes his eyes. He points the lightsaber up and he focuses his energy. A faint aura begins to form around Kile. The remote fires and Kile blocks it with a swift swist of the lightsaber. It fires again and Kile blocks. The last time it fires it zooms past the orange blade and hits Kile squarely on the cheek, leaving a small scratch. He turns the remote off and exstinguishes his blade. He hooks it on to his belt and sits down.

"That was hard."

Naota1.jpg

"She came to me in a dream actually. A vision. Further focus and mediation on the image brought me to the conclusion that she could be easily tainted. In my time that I have had contact with her and seen her first hand at Almania, I have seen that she is exuberant and highly emotional. Both weaknesses that can be eploited for my purpouses and then sealed through training. She undoubtably has much to be angry about. The capture and execution of her friends, the removal of her arms, even the girl in there with her seems to have been a one time friend who has 'betrayed' her by joining the Imperials. She is vulnerable and I intend to make use of every such vulnerability. Besides, before long Kaylynn will be ready to begin training. It would be good to have an understanding of teaching before I move on to her."

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian gave a little smirk and reached out to the young jedi girl in the room with the imperial officer. She could feel free and anger coming from her, as well hate for her and Bishop.

"I think that she will be easily turned. She is at a very lower point. If the turning does not kill her, it will make her a strong Sith."

Looking at Bishop, "And Kaylynn is growing at a very rapid rate. I feel she will begin training very soon. When we arrive at Neo Midsengard, possibly Thorn will begin with her."

Bishop raised his brow at her.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Ryan hears Kirloccas message. He and Kile are both sweating. They had been stung more times then they had ever been before. "Hey, bro. Maybe we should try sparing with each other. Then we could possibley know what to do in case we are fighting someone else with a lightsaber." He ignites his lightsaber and the yellow blade, hisses out. He begins to calm down and relax. He sees Kiles golden saber ignite. He turns the setting to stun and and circles around Kile. He then sweeps under Kile and Kile leaps and swings the saber down try to hit Ryans back. Ryan leaps down to the floor and rolls out of the way. He leaps up and kicks Kile in the gut. He then gets ready for Kiles attack.

dpr.jpg

*After a moment Bishop shrugged.*

"If you think it is best. I had planned to let her grow a little more before she began training. And I had expected to be the one to begin her training. However maybe a more formal, outside of the immediate family training would give her some added discipline."

Bishop.jpg

*Kirlocca thought for a momment. *

"Someone prepare to send a message to them."

*Kirlocca thought for a second more...*

If they respond than i might be able to push for us to talk...

"Send a message to them. Tell them Jedi Knight Kirlocca is looking for Information, and is willing to pay for it..."

Ryan is puzzled by the strange question. He gives up on the answer.He sends another comm to a friend of his.

Warren, this is Ryan. We competed against each other in the Ki tournament. I would like your assistance in fighting the Hutts.

He then goes back to the back area and challenges Kirlocca to a fight.

dpr.jpg

Ryan walks over to Kile and says."Maybe we should try fighting in harder gravity."He walks over to a room and Kile follows. He presses a button twice and the gravity becomes greater. They have to exert energy and have a hard time breathing. Ryan lifts his fistup in the air and theyare shoved back down.

dpr.jpg

She looked at Bishop and thought he seemed to be hurt. "Bishop you miss understand me. She should learn some basic control of her power. She just burnt down a few acres of land on Almania to get a cat. She needs to learn to control her anger and channel it."

Taking his hand, "I always thought that you would take on her training."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Ragnok got Ephant Mon's message and sent his com back to him.

"I've been ready this whole time, lets meet up on Tatooine, I'll send you the coordinates." Ragnok sent Ephant Mon the Coordinates, where he picked a spot just outside of the Hutts palace.

He took the controls of the ship and set the course for Tatooine. The sith infiltrator jumped into hyperspace and disappeared.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

Misty finished off the tired and weakened Nexu with a blaster shot between the ribs, then waltzed over lightly to where Warren stood speaking to a man she did not recognize as any of the Inthereal Dragon's staff. She nodded towards him curtly, acknowledged Warren, and left them to talk, running through the halls in search of Max. A heavy breathing through the anti-grav room caught her attention, and she skipped through the open door.

"Freelancer, ya there?"

"A dingo rat eats slash rats babies. But the dingo rat can't smell the babies. It only now's if there are babies if the slash rat gets protective."

*Kirlocca began to think to-himslef..*

"I'll take you up on your spar Ryan "

*Kirlocca pulled out his lightsaber and set it low. He got ready to spar with ryan...*

*Kirlocca put's his blade up to block the blow.*

"Be more relaxed."

He stop for a second. He felt an need to get down there! He turned of his lightsaber and put it back on his belt. He moved to the piolts chair.*

"Sorry, but were moving in!We are going in with-out their premission.*

*Kirlocca brought TheJedi into the planet...*

OOC: Just head there.

Misty walked back down the corridor with Max in tow just in time to hear the newcomer's words. She grinned slyly at her companion, getting his usual affectionate grin in reply. Misty, rolling her eyes, laid a hand on his shoulder and gave him a firm shove into the anti-grav room again as she stepped forward to bandy words with the newcomer.

"We'd love to accept. But if the challenger wouldn't mind identifying himself?"

Eas-San gasps as he feels what he thinks is massive wave of Force energy coming from the right of him. Checking the Dark One's maps, he sees that Kessel lies in that direction.

Eas-San changes his destination and heads towards Kessel. He begins preparing for hyperspace.

Edited by Guest

Angelfire sucks cock