Space

Ary the Grey

As soon as they reahc space Micheal has an idea. He reahces out with the force to the nearest planet which is Chad. He knows she is not their but that isnt what he has in mind. He uses their connections to the force to rebound it to the next planet, and so on and so on. He does this to try and feel her force presence.

He eentually feels her all they way acrossthe galaxy. He sends Talon the area where she is supposedto be. they take off into hyperspace.

MSearcy2.jpg

As Jaina held her head high and her mouth shut, Liana's anger grew. She summoned as much of it as possible, and unleashed it in the form of lightning through her finger, forgetting momentarily about the ysalamiri.

"After I take care of you, Skywalker, I'll take care of your pesky Jedi friends as well."

Jaina, wounded and bleeding, but with as much resolve as she had started with, managed to whisper through a dry throat and blood-stained lips,

"You..won't.....Liana....too strong...they..have the...Force. You....do not...."

Stirring her anger once more, Liana cracked a whip across Jaina's already torn back.

"I have the Force, you double-crossing traitor! Do you dare to even think that your pathetic Master's knowledge and power exceeds mine?"

Closing her eyes, drawing on the last of her strength, Jaina answered, clearly this time, with much more calm and authority.

"I do, Liana. You have not shown me your power, and as for my master, my love for him runs deep, even if it is forbidden. He has shown me the limits of his power, as I have shown him the limits of mine. You would be wise not to underestimate the Jedi."

Liana's face twitched, and she ordered the ysalamiri taken out. Pointing her hand at Jaina, she released a legion of lightning bolts from her outstretched fingers. Watching expectantly, Liana waited, but the response she had hoped for never came. Blue lightning stopped centimeters away from Jaina and evaporated. The strength that her cousin did not have was being supplied by someone close to her--someone very close. Ordering the ysalamiri back in, she decided on whom.

Hissing under her breath, she thought, That idiotic Searcy better learn to control himself, or there will be bloodshed. Smiling, she added to her thoughts. Not that there isn't already, or won't even if he doesn't stop interfering.

Striking Jaina across the face again, she finally heard sobs break out from the girl, and a quiet and almost indistinguishable whisper. Grinning evilly, Liana grabbed her datapad, jammed a card into it, and started typing.

The Chad coordinates were hers.

Jaina, bloody, beaten, tired, and weeping, whispered out the coordinates.

"Eight five seven three point two nine."

Doing a mental count, she decided almost every part of her body was injured.

Oh boy, I'm going to need serious bacta treatment when--or if--I get out of here alive.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

ooc:Back, yay. Hope everyone had a great Holiday break.

Rising from the ground, confused, but okay Serean takes in all that went on. With a nervous laugh she turns to her companion, "So much for a nice trip. Well lets go."

Serena boards the ship and preps it for take off. In a few short moments the two are in space, heading for the Blademasters' Temple

Love is but a fleeting dream we weep away inside...

Searcy and Talon's ships both drop out of hyperspace. They find themselves above a silver colored disk of an uninhabitable planet. Zee warbles something.

"Yes Zee, I see it." Talon activates a comm channel with Searcy.

---Comm Channel Open---

(T)"Micheal, my sensors show a corvette bearing point two one three. You gettin thins?"

(S)"I see it."

(T)"My bet is that's the ship we're looking for. I'm going to open a seperate channel."

---Comm Channel on standby---

---Comm Channel Opened---

(T)"Unidentified craft. This is Rogue Jedi Knight Talon Flick and Micheal Searcy. Identify yourself immediately." He waits for an answer, but doesn't recieve one.

(T)"I repeat. This is Rogue Jedi Knight Talon Flick and Micheal Searcy. Identify yourself immediately"

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

An X-type 666 Nubian luxury cruiser, modified for onslaught and war, blasts out of hyperspace. The sleek craft soars through space, heading for the prearranged rendezvous point. At the helm of the craft is a warrior, recently awakened from hibernation.

The Enigma races towards the larger Star Destroyer; no exchange of code is needed, no request for clearance, the sleek ship simply heads towards an open bay on the underbelly of the giant craft, and docks. A landing ramp extends from the belly of the Enigma, and a cloaked man exits the ship.

The modified Star Courier, the Dark Vengeance, came out of hyperspace, and cruised towards the Kinslayer

A message was sent from the smaller ship, though not by any piece of technology

Master, I have arrived

The hangar doors opened, and the ship flew in and settled into its berth.

From it emerged a man clad in black body armor.

Ademus made his way through the ship and up to where he new he would find his master.

Ademus_Xafra.jpg

Skin against skin, blood and bone.

You're all by yourself, but you're not alone

You wanted in and now you're here

Driven by hate, consumed by fear

Hale Akturus, clad in black armor and a black cloak, follows the young Sith warrior. The two head towards the main audience chamber, where the younger man's master awaits them.

Ar-Pharazon sits on his throne as Grand Mofh Akturus, the wookie Gantoris, and his apprentice Ademus Xafra walk into his audience chamber.

"Welcome."

They reviewed various maps and papers of strategy and decided upon a plan of attack.

"I think we should arrive upon the decided system and begin our infiltration at once."

Ar-Pharazon gave Ademus a hilt.

"Make your sabre. it is time."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

"At last we shall make our superior presence known. I have warned them that if they defied us they would face death; they have not answered our call. We shall wipe them out, all of them."

The Star Destroyer, with a full accompaniment of starfighters, soldiers, and droids, blasts off into hyperspace.

Ademus looked down at the hilt, with a few adjustments, it would be perfect.

"Thank you master. I will get started right away. If you need to contact me, I will be on the Vengeance"

In his quarters aboard his ship, Ademus had just finished cutting the emmiter guards with his multitool.

After several hours of intense work, he had finally finished the hilt, using most of the original components given to him by his master.

Now, for the most intense part: Creating the crystals.

He went to his locker, and pulled out several jewels which he had been saving for just such an occassion.

He placed them in a small furnace, igniting it.

He stared into the licking flames, fuelling the fire further with the darkside. The heat had started to melt the crystals, mixing them together.

He reached out with the force, manipulating the crystals...

This'll take a while

Ademus_Xafra.jpg

Skin against skin, blood and bone.

You're all by yourself, but you're not alone

You wanted in and now you're here

Driven by hate, consumed by fear

Talon repeats into the comm channel. "Unidentified vessel. Identify yourself imediately or prepared to be boarded." It all reamains quiet. Fine then... He switches to the channel with Searcy. "I'm not getting a reply. We're going to board th..." A large blast flashing past his screen interupts him, and Talon rolls to the left on instinct. "Evasive Manuevers!" Searcy's fighter begins to weave as well. He shuts off all communications with the unidentified corvette and switches back to Micheal.

(T)"O.K. We're going in. Target engines and weapons. Remember- shoot to disable- not to kill. If this is who we think it is, then Jaina's still on the ship."

(S)"Gotchya."

The two fighters regroup and angle in on the cruiser. Talon switches to the two rapid fire laser cannons located on either side of his cockpit. He looses several bolts at the engines, and then pulls up to evade some blasts of enemy fire. He rolls and dives below the ship, firing shots while he goes.

Character Sheet

Micheal switches to ion cannons as he does a snap roll to dodge enemy lasre fire. He fires off to shots and flies over head. He has an idea. He pulls the fighter to as fast as it can go without going into hyperspace. He flies right over top of it. He sends sonic vibrations through the corvette. He then flies straight up and heads straight back down. he goes right by the engines causing jet wash. The ship is stuck with no where to go. He lets loose another 2 ion shots.

MSearcy2.jpg

Talon catches a glimpse of Searcy's ship flash by, but he ignores it and concentrates. He suddenly puls up and loops over. Loosing shots, he completely circles the ship. Several enemy laser shots bounce off his shields, but he catches something on his sensors. "Mike, we got concussion missiles!" Several tiny blips radiated from the larger one. Two headed for Micheal, and two headed for him. Great... He turned around and pushed up a switch. A tiny canister falls from his ship, and Talon gets away as quick as he can. "Charge!" He yells the warning to Searcy, and then the explosion detonates. It takes out one of the missiles on him, and it damages a part of the corvette. The other missile was coming up though. He cut to the left, and headed back to the corvette, facing it straight on. The missile had kept him distracted, and now the corvette was almost at point blank range, firing blasts. Five shots impacted on his shields, and then they broke. Another shot skimmed him, causing sparks. He was already rolling left, and the missile behind him detonated. The blast sent Talon into a tmble, and he checked his sensors. The corvette and Searcy's fighter were still there, but only one small blip remained. Two missiles collided? What are the odds? But he didn't stop to wait. He pours shots into the corvette, weakening the enemy shields.

Character Sheet

incoming transmition to kirlocca

"master this is gav. where did you go? i am still on kashyyk. my ship is still in courescant and can't leave. oh i hope you recieve this. there is this wookiee that won't stop following me. he has a gun so i am a little nervouse... OH MY G-"

"Try, try, and try again. and if it still doesn't work... well then you wasted alot of time on something you just couldn't do!"

Talon watches Searcy pound the engines. The hyperdrive engines explode, and so do, apparently, the sub-light. But somehow, the ship is still moving. Maybe it has internal engines. The lasers keep comin, but Talon and Searcy brought their fighters up too close for the fire to come extremely close. A new tone comes over the comm. "Your too late. I have Jaina AND the co-ordinates."

Talon hears Searcy yell something, but he isn't paying attention. His mind is running through ideas... He suddenly gets one. Before he speaks it, he checks on his lightsaber, and holsters a blaster. He also puts two thermal detonators on it. "Micheal- I have an idea, but your not gonna like it...." Talon sends it in a force message. Searcy replies. "Your right- I don't like it."

(T)"But it's got to work..."

(S)"O.K."

Talon watches as Micheal's ship arcs around. Suddenly, laser blasts punch out of it. The blasts tear into the ship, and rip a hole in it. Talon watches as air pours from it. He readies himself, and pilots his ship up next to it. Then, in a sudden manuever, he flips his ship and punches the eject button. His cockpit surges upward, and it flys right into the hole. He uses the controls to bring the airtight cockpit down onto the floor inside the corvette. When he unlatches the seatbelt, he pushes it open. He tells Zee to keep the fighter close to the ship, and that they would be back soon. Searcy does the same thing, and in several minutes, they both have their sabers unclipped, ready to go further....

Character Sheet

Micheal unclips his saber and ignites the blade. He and Talon decide to use singnals to communicate. Micheal walks with Talon behind him. They reach a fork in the halls. Micheal goesleft and Talon goes right. They will use the force to call if they need assistance. Micheal walks down the left path and hears some heavy breathing. He gets his saber ready. He looks around a corners and sees Jaina cained downto a table. He also sees ysalamiri everywhere. He slices all of them. He begins to cut Jainas chains when he hears someone coming. He hides underneath the table. Its Talon. Micheal rolls out from under the table and they both continue cutting the bonds.

MSearcy2.jpg