Space

Ary the Grey

Master Prophet still strapped into his seat looks to his right, where his padawan, Mes Tisserand, is sitting.

Do not fear what is unknown... If I fall, you must get to the Control room and finish our mission... Do you Understand... You must take Control.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"Master, I would fufill the mission if that may be the case, but I will not let you fall to a sith saber without a fight...You must look out for me, but I will look out for you just the same...I am not all powerful, but I do have a few tricks up my sleeve..."

*Mes subconsiously sends his master a force message...

"I cannot imagine finishing my training without you..."

ITS.jpg

Dont worry Mes, Im sure this is all just in our minds... Hopefully it runs smooth as possible...

Master Prophet Clicks his comm back over to Alliance Frequency...

Outer Heaven We still await your assistance at the Meeting Position. I repeat We are awaiting your arrival so that we may begin attack procedure. We are also awaiting the Gaurdian Fleets arrival, as well as the Blademasters... If all can please pick up the pace... we would greatly appreciate it.

Master Prophet just waits in space... for the arrival of the Alliance

OOC: CHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Kerrigan is sitting in Delta transport with it seems two or three other people. She doesnt recognize anyone. She grabs the stun rifle, and makes sure she has a lightsaber still.

Master Taren what the hell am I doing?! She thinks to herself. She is really nervous.

"A Jedi shall not know anger. Nor hatred. Nor love...."

KERRiGAN

Matt ignites his saber just to make sure it works. The blue blade shoots out with a hum. He thebn deactivates it and hooks it onto his belt next to one of his blasters.He figures that maybe he could only use the lightsabe rif e had to but he could use the blaster and be a jedi sniper.

*Malin sits in meditation, reaching out with the force- waiting for the impending battle by readying both body and spirit. The memories and spirits engrained into him on Kashyyyk would have justice.

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Lei Kim fidgeted slightly. It was a bad habit, but her nerves always got tense just before fighting. It wasn't that she was scared..... just....... fidgety. Oh all right, she was scared, but nott for herself. She glanced around the transport full of jedi. There were a few unfamiliar faces, but they were, for the most part, friends. She then glanced to the apprentice beside her. She hadn't known Eirtae' 12 hours yet, andd now she was dragging her new padawan off into battle. How drunk was I?

Again, she checked her chrono. Again, she fidgeted, her fingers tapping on the pommels of her dueling lightsabers, gnawing aat her lip.....Aiyai...

leisigwhoknows.jpg

*Kirloc stood there looking at all the jedi.His padawan...his new padawan slept next to him.He looked up..still confused...he still felt love for some other jedi!He stood there and lloked at all the females....he just stared at all of them...he knew it had to be one of them....his eye's fell on LKN....She was looking at her new padawan...he could feel her thoughts...he could feel alot of jedi's thoughts....*

"LKN!,Do you have some time?"

Matt looks across the transpost and sees Orrick. He calls over to him and asks howw he is doing. He tells him that they should stick together with Adi-Wan during the war.

Ara sighed and leaned back in her seat. Looking at everyone else with their padawans was making her a bit sick. Every padawan she had had...every single one...they had all either turned or died so soon after knighting...

I'm never taking on a padawan again. I'll be by my lonesome. Closing her eyes, her mind took another turn. Takashi, I wish you were here with me...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Lei glanced up, rather startled and looked at Kirlocc. "It would appear so, unless the sith suddenly decided to save us the waiting time by coming here instead." It was meant as a joke, but the serious situation sucked all the humor out of it. Everyone else seemed quiet and somber...

leisigwhoknows.jpg

Kerrigan sighed all shakey. Literally, her sighs shook from her fear as well. She was shaking pretty bad, which was obvious. She looked around on her transport. She didnt know anyone on it.

"I wonder why Master Taren is missing this..." She mumbled to herself. Her voice, also shook. She breathed in and out, somewhat fast. Almost like hyperventalating.

..Please let no one die... She thought to herself.

"A Jedi shall not know anger. Nor hatred. Nor love...."

KERRiGAN

Master Prophet feels the Outer Heaven Fleet come out of Hyperspace, with the three Major factions set into position, the attack was almost ready.

"It wont be long now people... let us meditate..."

Lei felt a rather shaky presence on the other side of the shuttle. She turned her head slightly to see who it was, and spotted a very nerve-stricken girl - Taren's apprentice? - sitting alone. And I thought I seemed fidgety...

"Just a sec," she told Wookiee Jedi, then reached out gently through the force to the girl...

"Don't be scared. Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to, well, ya know the drill. Meditate. It will take your mind off things- believe me, I used to get nervous like heck. Still do now and then..." She threw the girl her most supportive smile, then returned her attention to wookiee jedi.

leisigwhoknows.jpg

Master Prophet clicks on his Comm to the other Transports...

"Alright Transport Leaders, I want Radio silence, this will be our last comm talking untill we reach ground... Lets get ready for battle..."

Master Prophet took a Deep Breath as he Concentrated on the Living force. Reaching out in the force, he sensed the Gaurd of the Sith was down... thinking they were invicible to the Petty Jedi. Under the Leadership of Master Prophet they had gained allies they never had before, and gained a fleet. The Jedi Would not Fail.

-------OPEN COMM TO ALLIANCE FLEET--------

"Ok gentleman, Lets get ready to go.... We will all jump into hyperspace at the same time... I believe this will be Our Finest Hour. According to my calculations, we should come out of hyperspace well out of the Planets firing range. Viano... I want the Solaris Prime Fleet In front, Then The Jedi Fleet, and Outer Heaven should have our back. KVC's Fleet will Fly Cover with Outer Heaven and the Gaurdian Fleet, while Viano lands with the Jedi. We have a few more suprise guests waiting there for us. They should arrive shortly after we do... I'm sending the Jump Coordinates to All fleets computers. May the Force be with us..."

-------CLOSED COMM TO ALLIANCE FLEET-------

With the End of Master Prophets Comm, the Alliance Fleet makes the Jump to Hyperspace, At once, the Entire Alliance Fleet enters one Giant Wormhole. The Wormhole looks as if it was frozen, a solid tube of Ice, as it rotated around the Alliance Fleet....

Orrick slips into the force. He can sense Kerrigan in another transport and his master beside him. He could also sense others, but they were unfamiliar to him.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Talon forces himself to think of something else than Searcy. He reached out with the force. He could sense the other Jedi, their presence burning like candles in his mind. He sensed Master Prophet and the other aboard the transport. All these familiar presences.... how many will be left after this battle?

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Lei took a deep breath at Master Prophets announcment, and braced herself for hyperspace. Once the ship had made the jump and her stomach went back to where it belonged, she turned to Kirlocc and smiled. She noticed that he was looking at her rather..... oddly.....

"Well, one of the key things for training is to find a balance of tradition and comraderie. You need to have your apprentice's respect, but you also need their friendship. I don't think you'll have much trouble there.... as for techniques, I'd suggest starting with meditation and Force-tricks, you know, Telekenisis, telepathy, primary form of alter-mind.... then teach Lightsaber fighting. When the apprentice is ready, he or she will build their own lightsaber, if they haven't previously. I've had a few who have, so..." she trailed off with a shrug and a very corellian-looking grin. Kirloc still had that odd look on his face. Maybe space-travel doesn't suit him... "Everything ok?"

leisigwhoknows.jpg

OOC: Beware- Lei is not the romantice type. I designed her character to have a phobia of relationships. Just thought I'd warn ya...

IC:

Lei smiled. "Oh. Ok then...." there was an awkward pause for a moment, in which she walked across the rather small passanger compartment back to her seat beside her apprentice, Eirtae'. I'm sorry I dragged you into all this.

leisigwhoknows.jpg

Tares stood in the forward compartment of the space going Gunship. Before him was a holographic display of the enemy base. He had spent the last hour studying the layout. He was sure they were ready, atleast tactical wise. Emotional, He knew not even the jedi training they all knew would help them.

"Listen everyone.... Some of you may know me, others may not. In return I know some of you, and some are new faces to my eyes. In short, I want you all to know, even if I may not know you, I know that your true jedi. Ones ready to fight for the galaxy, and freedom. To that, I must say thank you.".....

tares.jpg