Space

Ary the Grey

OOC: She meant she was where she wanted to be cause she was with Bishop.

IC: She put the lightsabre on the control board, and left it there. She didn't want it either. She went to the hold to see if there was anything that they could use, or that might help them. She wasn't sure exactly what this ship was shuttling. Or if they even wanted it.

She touched Bishop through the force, to make sure that he was okay, and then pulled back from him slightly. She remembered what she had done. She had given into her anger and fear. She remember the rage that she had felt. She was ashamed of what she had done, because at the time, she had enjoyed the feeling of power. She had almost hurt Bishop too. Everything that she had worked for, she had pushed aside.

She sat down on the deck, and thought about how she was going to be able to make up for her touch with the darkside. She would have to begin again. She leaned back against the wall of the cargo hold and relaxed for the first time in what seemed to be weeks.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

OOC: I know what you meant. I'm such a pain.

*Bishop watched Tarrian move towards the back. She touched briefly with him and then retreated into herself. He sighed, not sure how he should act and then looked towards the lightsaber she had left on the control panel. Seemingly as if being pushed by some dark and unseen hand it rolled off and fell towards him to land on the floor at his feet. Though it had only rolled he reacted as if it had jumped through the air to that point by it's own power. He leapt to his feet and back a few paces. After a moment he reached down and picked it up. It felt cold to his touch and he nearly dropped it right then. Gripping it gingerly he walked it back over to it's place on the control panel and placed it back.*

"Sith weapons..."

*The comment was almost a curse as he wandered towards the back where Tarrian was at. She had donned a jacket kept in a closet for the pilots. Though she had worn it for extra warmth, it struck him as a good idea for them to wear it as it might make them fit in better. He would have to remember to grab one before they landed. He leaned against the door frame and took a deep breath.*

"Tarrian... I just wanted you to know..."

*He stopped as her head nodding to the side. She was asleep. He thought about waking her up but decided against it. Instead he smiled down at her sleeping form. Quietly he crouched next to her and reached into his pocket. He pulled out the stone he had been molding from the Sith Temple. He had etched away it's mass through force control alone and had shaped it into a single rose bud with the begginings of a stem trailing away from it. It looked delicate in his hand despite it's tough material. He had poured his effort into it while Tarrian had been fighting with Lord Ar-Pharzon in the training room. He had thought of only her while he made it. He kissed it softly, infusing memories of the two of them into it in an instant as he placed it into Tarrian's coat pocket. He kissed her forhead and a smile crept into the corners of her lips as she slept. He stood and headed back into the cockpit.*

Bishop.jpg

As Tarrian relaxed against the wall of the cargo hold, she had fallen asleep. In her dreams, she sees her brother. He is married, to a woman she recognizes from her first meeting with her brother. She sees her friends from the jedi academy, safe, in some form of crystal cavern. She sees Bishop with them, she smiles as she realizes that he will is safe.

Her dreams take her back to when she and Bishop were training together. Both are competetive, and drawing closer to eachother. She sees their time together from tattooine to the present. The night they spent together on Bishop's ship. And the love that they shared.

Relaxed and refreshed, she opens her eyes. She looks around, she had fallen asleep in the cargo hold. "jeez, I must be tired." Standing up, her joints are stiff from awkward position she had slept. She reaches out to Bishop, sensing his is in the cockpit she moves forward, still wearing the jacket she had found in one of the closets.

When she gets to the cockpit, she brushes Bishop's cheek with her hand. "How long till we arrive?"

She just smiles down at him.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

The Enigma, having an advanced hyperdrive, traveled through hyperspace swiftly. Hale Akturus stood in the cockpit, watching the stars streak by. Next to Akturus sat a pilot droid, which took care of all the piloting and navigating of the vessel. The Enigma was heading towards Coruscant; heading towards the Emperor and his bride. Hale smiled to himself, and turned from the cockpit. He strode quickly towards the small cabin where Taren was being held. With a wave of his hand, the cabin doors hissed open.

"Greetings, Jedi. It has been a long time since we have met, Master Taren. Things are going well on your end I trust? I've heard your padawan and been sold into slavery."

Hale laughed.

"Nothing has changed, the Jedi still have not seen the error of their ways. You must realize that your Jedi kin will not win this ongoing war."

Hale looked distant for a moment; lost in his own thoughts.

"Make yourself comfortable, I would not try anything foolish if I were you. I do not wish to hurt you. We are going to Coruscant, to see your sister as a matter of fact."

Hale paused and gazed at her revealing attire. He turned away to a nearby cupboard and produced a dark flight-suit. He placed the suit on the edge of the sleeping unit. He walked to the door, but then glanced back at Taren.

"Every so often gas will be released into this chamber. Nothing serious, just a little something to weaken your Force powers. I also have three destroyer droids onboard. I don't wish to her you."

Faust sits in his ship, cold blue eyes staring out into space, quietly pondering his current situation. A comm comes in for him on a scambled frequency. The cold blue eyes widen to whites when his new perspective employer outlines the job in question.

"I'll do it."

Faust grimly smiles. After a week he finally had a new job to undertake. His ship blasts into hyperspace at top speed. The destination- Coruscant.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Hale closes his eyes, again lost in his own mind.

"You are foolish to try to contact your friends, we near the capital as we speak. Nobody, not even an entire army of Jedi will be able to infiltrate the Imperial Palace – I assure you of that. Further attempts are unwise."

To the Imperial Palace thread, if you would be so kind.

*KItt's Z95 raced through space heading towards corusant.Him and his master had a mission they had to complete.He knew that he might not retrun from corusant.but he knew he had to help his master in any way he could!*

"Master..i'm ready for lightspeed.Engage!"

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

*As The Final Hope blasted through hyperspace hurtling towards Naboo, old Jedi-Friends Bishop of Battle, and Adi-Wan Tinova chatted about Bishop's short comings, and what he thinks'll become of Tarrain Skywalker*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

With a Beep and a hiss Adi-Wans Comm link on his belt started to vibrate...

"Adi... This is Master Prophet transmiting from Naboo... War has Broken loose on the Peaceful Planet of Naboo, And it looks as if the sith have a hand in it... Consult the council about this and get back to me...! Me Master Ethel Cantado, Master Ness and a young Tares Vortex are all on Naboo and under attack... I will be awaiting your response..."

Adi's Commlink suddenly stops all movements....

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Adi-Wan sends a hyper-space encoded comm message back to Master Prophet's ship ... the Sunami*

"Bishop of Battle and I are En Route to Naboo ... we shall contact the Jedi Council as soon as we have arrived ... Adi-Wan Out"

*He turns to Bishop*

"Looks like we're jumping you from the Frying pan into the fire, friend ... at least you'll have more Jedi Support then back on Coruscant ... anyways, continue with your story"

*Bishop continued where he'd left off regarding Tarrian*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Adi-Wan and Bishop of Battle prepare for the exit of hyperspace, as the Hyperdrive alerted them that they had 10 seconds until they were within reasonable distance to Naboo's atmosphere*

"Here we go ... strap in, and let's slow this shuttle down ... we should have some incoming fire if Master Prophet's right about this ... strap in, here we go..."

*Bishop sitting in the co-pilot's seat, strapped in, and buckled the lap belt. He started warming up the laster cannons per Adi-Wan's request, and started up the shield generator ... double shields to the front*

3, 2, 1......

OOC: Meet me in the Naboo thread, Bishop.

*A few hours after Bishop falls asleep for the night, he is woken up by a presence in the force. As he looks around, he sees nothing. But then, a Ghasty vison walks through the door and looks at him, stone faced. The spirit is that of Raynuk Montar, a Sith that had seen Bishop at the Sith Temple as well as the Palace. The Spitit begins to speak to Bishop in a cold "send chills down your back" type of monotone voice*

"Bishop...you worry about Tarrian dont you. Well you need not to. She is in good hands ar rhe Imperial Palace. Emperor AP would very much to keep her alive, and I have been assigned to watch her...you should stop worrying about her, and start worrying about yourself...

*The spirit smiles very evily, and then begins to laugh manicly before dissapearing all together...leaving the laugh to fade out of Bishops mind*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

As the Silk Road glides through hyperspace, the first thing Kheldar does is give Kerrigan a swift apology for his actions.

"It may have been extreme, but I'd rather not arose the ire or suspicions of the Sith. You served your purpose, but I feared we may have been pushing things a bit far there with your presence. If they began to doubt my control, they would have taken steps and that would have been unpleasant."

Kheldar checks his organizer. "I have a few other reasons for wanting to leave. I have men at the Sith Temple hosting his majesties stag party. The Temple apparently came under assualt from some unknown agent. The attackers were halted with EMP bombs, but my men relayed it back to me. If someone's striking there, I suspect the palace may be underfire soon, and I'd rather not have to blast my way out of there."

Kheldar sits down across from Kerrigan. "I'm sorry we couldn't see your master or her sister there, but there was our safety to consider." His eyes glow with the fire, scanning Kerrigan with the same intent he had when he first obtained her. "You're mature for your age and very wise. You handled the situation back there beautifully." Sighing, the trader continues. "Again I extend my apologies. I noticed Zar giving us some unhealthy attention and I thought it best to give the truth some visible reinforcement. That's one thing I hated about the old Imperials under Palpatine. Even being suspect was a death sentence."

"We have some time before we reach Curst. I need to talk with its owner. Cyrion will acompany while I take care of business elsewhere. If you wish to train in the cargo bay or need anything else, ask him. Now, tell me what you learned fromt that outing and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them now."

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

Kerrigan sighed, and crossed her arms. "I didnt care if the Sith suspected me of anything! I really wanted to see my Master......when we were there, I sensed her presence, but I didnt know where she was. Will we ever meet her sister? I learned that....well.....that the Sith arent that bad. I never really talked to any of them.....but....they seemed nice from the conversations I overheard,...and the only mean seeming one was the Emporer himself. And why was that Zar guy a problem? I mean, so what if he wondered who I was, or if he knew I was a Jedi. If you ask me I think the Jedi and the Sith should be on the same team, and get over their differences." Kerrigan said.

"A Jedi shall not know anger. Nor hatred. Nor love...."

KERRiGAN

The trader nods. "They are merely two sides of the same coin. Both disciplined in the force, both dedicated to peace in the galaxy under their own terms. They should by all rights and means be able to cooperate for certain ends. The Sith are to be respected. They use fear to maintain order properly and they keep it. They have their own code of honor and are as trustworthy as the Jedi in that regards. I don't care for the callous attitude towards life sometimes displayed by them, but they do have their merits."

"As to why they fight, its over differences in the way they keep their peace and power. Their disciplines seem to be mutually exclusive in some regards, though there are orders such as the Blademasters and the former Balance Knights that used both light and dark effectively. Blind anger is to be shunned, but a rightious anger can move worlds. And there have been instances where they teamed up in the past I believe. A treat called the Arach'tar came to the galaxy and forced Sith and Jedi to unite for survival."

A thought occures to Kheldar. "Tell me, at this point in time, which intrests you more, persuing the path of the Jedi, or the path of the Sith?"

KVCsignew.jpg

*Mes Tisserand pilots his way through space, rushing after bluedust in the GOLDEN FALCON.

*Over the radio to bluedust.

"Bluedust, I need to speek with you. I will follow you to Naboo and talk to you there. These comm radio's aren't exactly...secure.

*Bluedust seems to know what he means by that.

"But anyhow, I am going to fly with you from here on, if you don't mind, for I can understand why you wouldn't want me to.

ITS.jpg

A dark ship exits hyperspace in space near the outer rim. The nearest planet was thousands of lightyears away. The ship comes around and approches a much larger ship. The small ship lands, and a dark being comes out.

Darth Sauron steps to the ground of the new Trade Federation Warship Gila and sees a being greeting him. Much of the old ways of the Trade Federation have been lost. Instead of using droids, clones make up the crews and soldiers of this faction of the trade federation. Everyone aboard, except Sauron was a clone.

The being that stood infront of Sauron laughed, "You think you can come aboard my ship? Make demands? You Sith are very crazy you know."

Sauron said nothing, instead he let lightning do his will. Strait into the clones heart, killing on impact. No other cloned dared question him. Only now did they lead him to the others....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*COMMS MISS TISSERAND BACK-----------immeadiatly report back to the jedi temple and make sure you are not followed , this is to dangerous please go back immeadiatly this is an unauthorized mission please dont follow------------- *

*blasts off in hyperspace as he stops he hover's above the planet of naboo where he looks and his tracking system and soon flies down to land*

bluedust.jpg

Kerrigan hesitated. But only for a second.

"The path of the Jedi. I wouldnt ever join the Sith! How could you even ask that?!" Kerrigan exclaimed.

She sat silently for a moment. "Will we be around Sith more than Jedi? Will you have deals with the Sith more? I do not wish to join them, but I would like to see their ways. I really wanna see other Jedi too. When will I be free, or traded again?" Kerrigan asked.

KERRiGAN

Kheldar taps his chin thoughtfully. "It seemed an interesting question. You could do well persuing either path- Jedi or Sith. I might have some records about the Sith in generally somewhere, but nothing I can think of at present. I suppose if we stayed you could have seen how Sith do battle. There's communication silence with Coruscant all of a sudden. I may be dealing more with them in the near future, but at the present I think I am done doing business with them. Your freedom..." he hesitates briefly.

"I've left a few clues with the Sith indicating I'll sell you in a heartbeat. I don't really intend to unless faced with no options what so ever. If that happens I want you trained so you can manage yourself. One of the fundamental rules of trade revolves around commodities amd your rather valuable at the moment. One does not lightly give up something of value, but uses it. If I can use to achieve my own end, then I'll deposity you at Midsengard or Naboo and let the Jedi take you back to their temple where ever it is."

KVCsignew.jpg

"It's a matter of supply and demand. The Emperor put a large bounty out on all Jedi. There are powers that are moved by this money and thus Jedi become valuable. Other powers hope to exploit this, like the slavers for one, in being able to move the Jedi, viewing them as a commodity. A Jedi trained, then broken over to the darkside would fetch the person responsible a lot of money and gratitude. It's a disgusting way to do business, but its also the current coin of the realm."

The merchant continues, eyes softening slightly. "There are also other types of values as well. The bonds shared by your order, family, and your master. Those are the most valuable of all. Among enemies those are a weakness to be exploted. But among family and friends," Kheldar gives a depressed sigh, "they are the best strenght. people sometimes work to try and turn such values into expenses."

"I think I've managed to depress myself on that one. I had some old enemies who did just that and I have never forgiven them, even though I placed them in their graves." He thinks for a moment.

"Though I am not a exactly a knight, would you care for some practice in lightsaber or force techniques. I'd be willing to assist you in your training till we reach Curst."

KVCsignew.jpg

Sauron walked along the bridge of his new flagship. The exchange went well, he now controled 4 Trade Federation Warships with a full load of modified fighters, Laat/I gunships, and New Republic Tanks. Four more Warships would meet him soon, but for now, he was pleased.

So ended that tale, as the Volran entered hyperspace, the fleet followed....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Kerrigan sighed. "Yes, that would be nice to have you help me. I dont even know how to use the lightsaber or the force, really. I learned to guess what my Master was thinking of. I only guessed one thing, and then....everything happened." Kerrigan mumbled.

"So, Im valueable cause all Jedis are anyway, and because who my Master is?" Kerrigan asked.[/i]

KERRiGAN

"Economically a bit of both. Cyrion, fetch the holocron please. We're meeting in the fourth cargo bay." Kheldar stands up and motions for Kerrigan to accompany him.

"Being worth something monitarily isn't always a good thing. I remember one time when I was just starting out- no assets yet I'm already worth 1,000,000 credits. You know why?" He throws back his head in a laugh. "A competitor put a bounty on me. It's flattering in a way, but unless you deal in lives, it doesn't really matter. The one value you should be concerned about is your own personal value- how you see and value yourself. That is the most crucial and expensive lesson many people learn."

They reach the cargo bay to find it set up for training. "Tell me, have you begun to construct your own lightsaber yet?"

KVCsignew.jpg

TtT waited in the small living quarters that Slave I afforded. The majority of the space was for cargo, living and non living. A mesh cage stood in one corner, the door wide open as Taren sat inside the confines.

After having seen to necessary measures, TtT reentered the main cargo hold and stared at her twin. "I'm pretty sure you didn't think you'd see the inside of this place again. Am I right?"

Taren nodded. "I admit that I had hoped it wouldn't come to this. AT least I'm not the measure of some bounty. But then, with Dad, he'd come after me if there was a bounty anyway."

"You're right," TtT replied. "What a pity he always liked me better."

Taren2.jpg