Space

Ary the Grey

*On the fringes of the Galaxy, near the unknown regions, a massive Yuuzhan Vong fleet appeas out od Darkspace. In the Command center of a Large Worldship, The Warmaster Tsavong Lah sits, analyzing the data that surrounds him on living viewscreens.*

It seems that the Praetorite Vong of Domain Shai have failed to conquer this Galaxy. Yun Yammka does not smile on them. Send out scouts to determin the best path of invasion for our forces.

*A priest of Yun Harla approaches the Warmaster, and gives a slight bow of respect before speaking.*

Warmaster Lah, I would suggest that we attempt to gather new agents for a Peace Brigade. These agents would help us hunt down these mysterious Jeedai, in vain hopes that we will allow the traitor humans to survive when we finally conquer these miserable Infidels.

Yes... Send out the Scouts to try and recruit new Sacrifices as well.

Searcy also had jumped at the scream but went back to sleep after he saw Talon back there.

(((im going away too. I will be back on either Sunday or monday morning so you all will have to post for me untill then. I can do anything you need me to do just dont get me killede again like last time Bludust had yall do something.))

------------------

Prepare to die sith for i am your enemy.

MSearcy2.jpg

Angellia had tears run down the side of her face. She closed her eyes and then openeed them agian. She turned her head to Tarrian, and she took a deep breath.

"When I was young, about 7 I believe, my mom, my two brothers, and I were running from bountey hunters. My mom was a Jedi, she possed a major threat to the Sith. The Sith hired Bountey Hunters to kill her and us. We were running through space when they finally cought up to us. They weren't not gonna let us go without killing us first. We tryed our best to get away, but the enemy fighters were too fast and they had gravity wells to keep us from going into hyperspace. They batterd us around like a rag doll, untill my mom ordered a droid to send us away in escape pods. Only the pods were too small for all of us to get into one so we each got into a differant one. We left right when the ship exploded. The fire consummed all of our pods. The fire caused permanent memory loss to me. And the only thing I remember of my brothers is that one was militarious type of person and the other's name was Aru. I have been trying to find them but I haven't been able to yet."

Angellia then looked away from Tarrian as a few more tears run from her eyes.

[This message has been edited by Angellia Rester (edited August 23, 2002).]

Tarrian looked at the girl, sympathy for her choked her. She knelt down next to the girl and in a quite voice, so not to let Bishop here she began speaking to her.

"My parents were also jedi, and when I was only about 1 1/2, they were both killed. I never found out by who or why. They had left me in the care of a friend, I always thought that he was my uncle, he wasn't though.

He took me and hid with me for years in the undercity of Coruscant. It was only a few months ago that he sent me away, telling me what I was and who I was to become. He sent me to the jedi to be trained, and when I tried to look for him, he was gone.

I know how you feel, I hope that you will someday be reunited with your family, but until then, you will stay with us. We will protect you.

Bishop and Talon have become my family now. And there is always room for one more. We're going to rescue one of our friends, and now we have Searcy, we would be pleased to have you too."

She reached out and put her hand on the young girls shoulder. She knew at that moment, she would protect the girl. she smiled at her.

"Let me go and get you something to drink."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Tarrian turned back to the girl.

"Your welcome. Here drink this, then you should rest. we have to figure out what we are going to do with you. Your injured, and I don't think that taking you to a planet full of sith is the best place for you in your condition."

tarrian sat with Angellia and they talked for a little while, when she drifted back off to sleep, tarrian went down the hall to the refresher to get cleaned up and prepare for when they landed. She hoped that Bishop did not wake before she returned to him, he would be worried, so she hurried.

When Angellia fell back asleep Retter came from the back of the ship, and he was dragging soemthing big and heavy. He drug it up to Angellia and set it down, he looked at Angellia and whined. Angellia woke up for a second and told him to goto sleep before she even looked at the thing Retter drug to her. She then went back to sleep, so did Retter.

OOC: Am I supposed to just guess, or am I supposed to be surprised at heavy object?

Tarrian returned from the refresher relieved that Bishop had not awoke in her absense. She was about to go and check on the other two in the cockpit when she caught something out of the corner of her eye. She turned to look over at Angellia, and a small gasp escaped her.

"What in the world is that?"

She woke up Bishop and Angellia. Bishop was standing beside her in a moment and staring at the heavy object beside Angellia.

OOC:Its a modern day(real life) sniper rifle.

Angellia was sleeping when she finally realized what the object is. She opened her eyes big when she looked at it.

"Oh my god! Retter! I didn't know that you brought it with you!"

She picked up the heavy object with her good arm, it was hard but she did it, she layed it on the couch and looked at.

"Retter! I can't thank you enough for saving it! My father's most prized possetion, he found this in some ruins in a remote desert planet. He fixed it up and made it working."

Angellia could remember when she was with his father when he was using it. He was picking off sith warriors from about a mile away! Angellia moved off the couch a little just to hug Retter.

"He, I love you boy."

OOC: Now don't I seem foolish.

Relieved that it was actually Angellia's Tarrian went over to her. Bishop was beside her. Both seemed alittle surprized that she could hold the thing. It was ancient and looked extremely heavy.

Tarrian - "Are you sure that thing still fires? Looks really old."

Bishop bent down to examine the gun.

Bishop - "Well, it's been kept clean. And taken care of. Seems to be in good working condition too. By the way, I'm glad to see your feeling alittle better today."

Bishop looked down at Angellia and smiled. He looked over at tarrian and didn't let on that he had overheard her conversation with Angellia about her family.

Bishop - "I'm going to go down and clean up. I have a feeling that we are going to be very busy very soon. Why don't you stay here with Angellia and keep her company. I'll be right back."

With that, Bishop walked down the corridor to the refresher. When he was gone, Tarrian sat down next to Angellia.

Tarrian - "Men, what can you do. That one inparticular, is a little over protective right now. If you want, you look like you might fit in some of my clothing, you can borrow some and get cleaned up. I'll help you. Then later we can all sit down and figure out our next moves."

Tarrian helped Angellia to get cleaned up and on their way back, Tarrian had Angellia wait while she went into the cockpit to check on the other two. They were both asleep in their chairs. She checked the hyperspace timer, hours left on it before they came out of hyperspace. She went back to Angellia and took her back to the galley. Tarrian fixed them something to eat and sat down with her.

"Well, how are you feeling really? Tell me about yourself, have you had any training in the ways of the force. You said that your mother was a jedi."

Angellia began to eat when she talked to Tarrian.

"Well I wasn't really trained in the force that much because I was just a young girl at the time."

All of a sudden a very strange feeling, like some one she cared about was just killed. She grabbed onto the table gripping it firmly, and she began to grin.

tarrian looked up at Angellia when she gripped the table, she reached out with the force to probe her....

"Angellia, are you okay?"

She reached over and placed her hand on top of Angellia's, and gently released her grip of the table. Tarrian too had felt the death.

"Angellia, sometimes, through the force, you can feel when a life has been extinguished. I don't like it much myself. But there is nothing that we can do. It has happened far away from here."

"Here, drink this, and relax. Take a deep breathe. There at least some of your color is coming back."

They just sat and talked quietly together.

"Angellia, what is it, what was he by? I can't help you if you don't tell me."

Tarrian was all of a sudden very cold and then she heard the voice....(your father was a fool)..... Bishop must have felt is too, because he was all of a sudden running down the corridor to them as well as Talon and Searcy.

"Angellia, where was your father?"

As Bishop, Talon and Searcy ran into the room to see what was wrong, Tarrian held up her hand and motioned for them to SSsssh.

"I thought that you said that you didn't know where your brothers' were, Angellia. Where was your Father? We won't judge you Angellia, your among friends here. We want to help you but, we can't if you won't let us."

She reached over and placed her hand on Angellia's shoulder and through the force, sent her some reassuring thoughts.

OOC: you did not say you had gravity wells on the SSD, you said that you had a SSD, and 4 frigates. a SSD's gravity wells are not strong enough to pull a ship out of hyperspace, that's why the empire created interdictor cruisers. And you are just going to have to face the fact that Amelia ? was not in the Database when she tried to kill Angellia the first time and that you cannot post one post kills. you can have your chance to try to kill us when we get to the Sith planet.

IC: Tarrian staggers back a step, "Bluedust", he is gone.

"Bluedust is gone, we're to late."

Her and Bishop say the same thing at the same time.

quote:

Originally posted by Tobias Thrawn:

Originally posted by Tobias Thrawn:

OOC: Ignore my last few posts then.

see that?

maybe she was posting when u posted

OOC:I'm gonna put the comupet onto our new computer deck be afk for awhile

OOC: Thrawn, sorry, we were all posting at the same time and they all came up together. I did read it. But I read it after I had already posted.

IC: Tarrian had tears in her eyes, Bluedust was gone. Searcy seemed to have felt it too. Bishop just sat on the floor. She could feel Talon, he was doing about as well as Bishop.

Tarrian reached out to Angellia, to reassure her. Turning towards Bishop, she said...

"Bishop, we still have to go there. We have to get his body. We can't leave him there. It's not right. We can take him to be cloned."

Bishop just looked at her and looked down again. He shook his head in agreement with her. He looked so tired. Tarrian went out to Talon and Angellia, she told Talon that she would stay with Angellia and explain. Talon got up and went to be with Bishop and Searcy in the cockpit.

"Angellia, are you alright? I know that you too, felt it. Our friend, the one we were going to try to rescue, died. Tell me, what do you know of your brothers."

Tarrian waited for Angellia to answer.