Space

Ary the Grey

"He died just like you're about to do."

The sith drew his lightsabre and lighted it. He was about to kill Angellia when he heard some one running and a voice call.

Angellia whats going on?

The sith then put his sabre away and disappeared into the darkness.

[This message has been edited by Aru De Thalen (edited August 23, 2002).]

Angellia looked down at the table in greif.

"It must be when Aru killed him his anger must have been so powerful that I have been able to find out where he is. Its strange to me do..... but why would Aru kill Father?"

When Angellia finished a tear hit the table and it spashed, she then started to cry.

"Why would your brother kill his own father, unless....."

Tarrian's thought trailed off and she sent a message through the force to Bishop only one word.

****Sith******

Bishop looked over at her and slightly nodded his head. Then he looked to Talon.

Bishop - "Talon, why don't you sit with Angellia for a while, the 3 of us could go and do some last minute checks in the cockpit."

Tarrian - "Yes, Angellia, I'll be right back, don't worry. I won't be gone long."

Tarrian patted Angellia's hand and Talon took her spot next to Angellia. Tarrian walked over to Bishop and Searcy. Then the three walked back into the cockpit.

OOC: Post as your talking to Talon, he asked me to post for him as he is away.

[This message has been edited by TarrianSkywalker (edited August 23, 2002).]

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*An Imperial SSD comes out of hyperspace with two troop transports and 4 frigates.*

"This is Darth Pernicious, of the Imperial Navy, I am here for this 'Angelia Rester' or whatever her name is. You won't stand a chance against me, so if you surrender, you will be killed quickly."

OOC: I'M in the databank. And I don't appreciate having to come out here to deal with this. mad.gif So now you will die.

IC: The troop transports land as stormtroopers infiltrate the ship Rester is on, seeking her out, killing anyone that comes in contact with them....

hbsig.jpg

OOC: She's right, and since you definatly didn't have an inderdictor cruiser you couldn't pull us out of hyperspace. Not to mention how would you physically find us in the vastness of space. And finally I don't think you're going to be able to have the Storm Troopers "killing anyone that comes in contact with them" since there are 3 Jedi Knights on the ship plus her and Searcy...

IC: *Bishop was checking over the ship when he was taken off balance by a sudden death through the force. He looked over at the others and knew they had felt it too.*

"It's BLUEDUST... he's dead. We weren't fast enough."

[This message has been edited by Bishop Of Battle (edited August 23, 2002).]

Bishop.jpg

OOC:BS how can u even find us? you don't know where we r!!

IC:Angellia sences something in the force, Bishop and Tarrian were discussing something to make her have this feeling. She tryed to get up and go see what was going on but her leg, and Talon kept her from doing so.

[This message has been edited by Angellia Rester (edited August 23, 2002).]

OOC: (1) Our ship is in hyperspace, so you can not board us. And (2) there are no one posts kills, remember. Besides, if you had read the whole thread, you would know that we are on our way to the Sith Planet.

IC: Tarrian, Bishop and Searcy go into the cockpit to speak privately. They will fill Talon in later.

Talon - "your quite welcome, it was nothing really."

OOC: Right, would just like to point out for the long run that there really isn't any concievable way you could have gotten on, and if you had you would have had to post it... if this is just like images she's seeing that she's taking as real then that's cool... just making sure it doesn't develop into a problem later. wink.gif

IC: *Tarrian came running back as she heard Angellia talking.*

Tarrian: "Angellia, what's going on?"

*Bishop also came to the doorway looking into the room from the cockpit to watch the two. Talon pushed briefly past to get closer and also check on Angellia. After a time Bishop headed back to the cockpit and began tinkering with one of Searcy's smaller robots. An idea had struck him and he was trying to ready it.*

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

[This message has been edited by Bishop Of Battle (edited August 24, 2002).]

Bishop.jpg

OOC:Its is just images because Aru left Nastarine right after Angellia saw him. I do recall he had an evil smile on his face when he left Nastarine too.

IC:Angellia looked around in confusion. How could he have just appeared and disappeared like that? After she looked around the room one more time she turned to Tarrian.

"Nothing....Nothing is wrong."

[This message has been edited by Angellia Rester (edited August 24, 2002).]

Tarrian walks over to Angellia, she looks at her and shakes her head slowly.

"Don't try to pull that Angellia, you were terrified. You could feel it through the force. What is it. And what do you mean that you were taken by the sith?"

Talon had pushed into the room and wanted to push past Tarrian, but she grabbed him by the arm.

"No Talon, go back to the cockpit with Bishop and Searcy. Angellia and I will be right up. Just give us a few minutes alone. Okay?"

Talon didn't like it, but he nodded his head and left the room. Bishop stay for a few more moments just to be sure that Tarrian had things under control. He was a little surprised that she had taken control of the situation so quickly. He turned and followed Talon back to the cockpit, where he started tinkering with one of Searcy's Robots. An idea was forming, he was working it out, he sent a force message to tarrian to hurry and come up to the cockpit with Angellia. They all had things to discuss.

"Okay, Angellia, lets have it. We are about to enter Sith controled space, this is a hell of a time to let us know that you may or may not have a sith tracking device on you. And what terrified you so much? We are not going to dump you out into space, but you need to be straight with us if we are going to be able to help you."

Tarrian walked over to the young girl and put her arm around her shoulders. The girl was shaking. And Tarrian just wanted to help.

"We want to help you. Won't you please let us. Trust us."

Angellia slumped her head.

"Right after I exited the Nastarine system, where I was shot at by a defence system because it was out of control, a Sith SD recieved my S.O.S comm and took me. When I was in there I was shot by something."

Angellia shows Tarrian a scare on the back of her leg, but it wasn't that big.

"I fear that it may have been a tracking device."

Angellia looked into the dark corner, and then back at Tarrian.

"Nothing is wrong. I guess that I was just seeing things."

[This message has been edited by Angellia Rester (edited August 24, 2002).]

tarrian condsidered Angellia for a minute...

"alright, here's what we do. first, we get you and your dog, scanned, find out just what the sith did or didn't do. 2nd, we scan everything that you brought on board. And 3rd, we get together with the guys before Bishop starts that overprotective stuff with me again and get a plan together."

"But right now, you need to tell me what you think that you saw."

Tarrian looked over at Bishop and had a smug grin on her face.

Tarrian - "See, that settles that problem. Kind of frees up the rest of us to do everything else."

Bishop gave Tarrian a look of annoyance, he really wanted to try to get her to stay in the ship and out of harms way, but...

Bishop - "Remember Tarrian, you promised that you would take the rear and be very careful."

She looked up at him and nodded that she remembered, and he just tightened up his grip around her. He had to make sure that he protected her.

OOC: Yo, Thrawn, take a chill, some of our group is not even on. One went camping and the other went away for weekend. Out of the 5 of us, 2 are actually on right now. We're trying to get there. Didn't you read prior posts, 2 more hours, one saw outline of sith planet. Give me a break, right now I'm posting for 4 people, I'm running out of ideas too.

IC: Tarrian goes over to where Angellia is sitting and sees the outline of the sith planet. She turns gray and looks over towards Bishop and the others.

Bishop, seeing and feeling the change in Tarrian quickly goes over to her.

Bishop - "Tarrian, what is it? What's the matter?"

Tarrian just points out the window and says..

Tarrian - "Look, we're almost there, we had better make a plan and fast. We are going to be in enemy territory very soon."

Talon - "Are you sure that you want to stay on the ship Angellia?"

Searcy - "We don't have alot of choices where she is concerned, Talon, she has a broken leg. What else can we do with her. She can't go out sightseeing."

Talon - "Very funny, Searcy."

Bishop - "Okay, we knew that this is where we were coming. Lets keep it together. Talon, you and I will take the front, Searcy, you and Tarrian are going to take the rear. Tarrian, your going to have to conceal you, Searcy and Angellia."

"we will try to land as close to the Sith Temple as we can. No heroics, we go in, find Bluedust, and we get out. Try not to have any confrontations. Got it."

The five friends all agree.

Tarrian hears a voice calling to her. She's cold. She stiffens, did everyone hear it or just her. She looks around, Talon doesn't seem to have heard it or Searcy.

She looks over to Angellia, and the look on her face confirms for her that she too, heard the voice.

Tarrian hesitated for a moment before looking up at Bishop. She saw that he did not hear it but he felt it. His eyes pleaded with her to tell him but she couldn't. What if this was the only way to get Bluedust's body. What if it was only meant for Angellia and she only heard it because she was so close to her.

tarrian - "It's nothing Bishop."

tarrian gave Ang, a look as to say, don't say a thing. She tried to pull away from Bishop but he would not let her go.