Space

Ary the Grey

OOC: Oh, brother, couldn't you just plead insanity for a moment and give us this one thing. I really don't want to have to crawl through all of those dead bodies. And Thrawn, aren't you the one that put it there. You would know where it is located and be able to levitate it out without touching it, right. With me, there is no force presence left, and I would have to do the crawling, I am the smallest of our group.

IC: Tarrian still sitting with Angellia, reaches out with the force to Bishop. He is doing better, and he and the others are making plans on how to get Bluedust's body back. Bishop feels her touch and sends her a reassuring caress of his own, just to let her know that he and the others are fine now.

Turning back to Angellia, she asks her....

"Angellia, is it possible that your brother became a sith?"

[This message has been edited by TarrianSkywalker (edited August 23, 2002).]

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

OOC: Besides, we can't just have them give it to us. That would take away all the fun of going corpse diving. biggrin.gif Besides, didn't the post say something about throwing the body and head onto the pillar, so that wouldn't make it buried under all the other bodies. Oh, right, upon checking back he did say he hurled them into the pile of bodies. How do you hurl a bodie into a pile like that... doesn't work too well in my experience. And for that matter, where do these bodies all come from? Are they all suppossed to be dead RPers? That's a lot of people. Maybe they're all aliases of Ads... wink.gif

IC: *Bishop, Talon, and Searcy sat up front to further discuss their plan.*

Bishop: "Well, considering how awful it is that BLUEDUST was killed... this may make it easier."

Searcy: "What!?! Are you insane? He's dead now. How does that make it easier."

Talon: "Well for one we know where the body is. It's going to be on the pillar with all the other victims of the Sith."

Bishop: "And hopefully it will be less guarded. No one expects a couple of Jedi to wander in and start stealing bodies, right?"

Talon: "Right. And all we need is a tissue sample in order to clone him, so we don't need the whole body."

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

[This message has been edited by Bishop Of Battle (edited August 23, 2002).]

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian came into the cockpit with the others, she had left Angellia in the galley, apparently she had some thinking to do about her brothers.

Tarrian - "I agree with Bishop and Talon, and it does make it easier for all of us all around. We can take Angellia with us, and if I'm correct, we only need his head. Lighter to carry. Hopefully, he will be somewhere near the top. What kind of man builds a tower out of flesh."

Searcy - "I guess you guys are right, I hadn't thought about it in that way."

OOC: Not to sound stupid, but are you allowed to prepare for our coming when you don't really know that we are coming. I mean, yeah we read your thread, but the only thing that we used was bluedust's demise. Which we only felt through the force.

IC: Tarrian takes Bishop's hand and joins them.

Tarrian - "It still will not be all that easy. The sith are still going to be everywhere. We will still have to be extremely careful."

Talon - "Tarrian's right, we will have to be very careful."

OOC: And how did she know, as she was not in existence because she was not in the Database at the time. How would she get our coordinates anyway, we only dropped out of hyperspace yesterday for about 3 minutes and we have been in hyperspace for the last week. Huh. She couldn't, go ahead you can admit it. We have never encountered her.

OOC: *reviews posts* Well I don't see it posted that she ever told you that... but really, can't you make this even a little bit more interesting than "They show up and are immediatly captured, tortured, and killed." I mean, the idea is that we're suppossed to be RPing to create a good story. And that's really not that great of a story. I'm perfectly ok with getting killed as long as there is good leading up to it, it's exciting, creative, and all that jazz. It seems like it would be much more exciting for both sides if we were able to arrive undetected, perhaps locate Bluedust, and then on our way out we're challenged and have to fight our way out. Perhaps being injured. Maybe someone gets tempted by the dark side and that leads to later in the story them turning or something. Interesting twists like that. wink.gif

------------------

Geocities Site

Angelfire Site

Bishop.jpg

OOC: I agree with Bishop, it's not very interesting if you just get killed. I mean I'm okay with getting hurt or killed but I want there to be a reason, like we got caught, challanged and fought and I died trying to save my friends so that they could escape. Wasn't it one of the sith that wanted action in RP. Wouldn't that be great action.

IC: Tarrian sits down with Bishop and the others as they discuss how to get onto the planet, and find the tower of flesh.

OOC:well that took longer than I thought. And no, I may have a differant plan if you guys get captured

IC:Angellia smiled and looked at Tarrian.

"My little brother Aru was always getting into trouble, but he was funny sometimes, you know how young boys can act. He use to always go through our stuff and we would always chase him away. Heheh, that boy was one of a kind. For my other brother, all that I remember of him is that he was strong for his age, very strong. Everyone at school was afraid of him, and one day some boys jumped me, and he came along and helped me."

Angellia closed her eyes.

"I loved them both alot, it hurt me the most when I forgot the name of my bigger brother."

Angellia and then shakes her head.

"But I don't know why Aru would become a sith, he should have known that both of our parents were great Jedi. I guess that it could happen, that he became a Sith."

Angellia drooped her head towars the table and then she pulled back up, Tarrian had a look, she could not explain the look that was on Tarrian's face when she looked at it.

[This message has been edited by Angellia Rester (edited August 23, 2002).]

OOC: We never said it was going to happen any way in particular. We just want it to fun and interesting. Not that everyone dies instantly, or that you automatically win or lose either. Wouldn't it be cool if you guys tried to turn some of us to the dark side, maybe it could continue into other threads. You know, Action, drama, romance, horror, death, deceit no win situations on both sides.

IC: Tarrian can't think straight, she feels something.

I'm quite serious, and if I deem it fit, I'll add you BOTH to the pillar. I take my name seriously, it's a VERY personal item to me.

------------------

Whoever said beauty's only skin deep obviously wasn't beautiful

Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

AngelineDaisakuSig.jpg

Whoever said beauty's only skin deep obviously wasn't beautiful.

Angellia began have sweat run down her face, and she turned to Tarrian and the others.

"I have..something to tell..you. Before I met you I was captured by the Sith, in one of their SDs, adn I fear that they may have found a way to track me and only me. My presence here puts you all in grave danger."

She sighs.

"I'm sorry but I may have spoiled your whole mission."

Before anybody could say anything she left and went to the couch. She layed down and closed her eyes, she quickly dosed off.

[This message has been edited by Angellia Rester (edited August 23, 2002).]