Space

Ary the Grey

He studies the facial features of the Wookiee, the indentations around the eyes, the different shades of color around the mouth, the size of the teeth. Rodya memorizes the appearance of Crallatobuuk, every inch of detail. A monitor sounds an alert. His ship is about to exit hyperspace so that Rodya can send a message to an old co-worker.

The ship slows as he stands up in front of the holo-recorder. He speaks into the machine...

"Mindan Bret' c' hell, it is I, Rod-yak Val, the former employee of Black Sun." He nods his head as a form of polite greeting, something Rodya would never do, but that Mr. Val knows to perform when speaking to superiors. The mask is on, "I am not contacting you about my former employment. About that I wish only to send my condolences for my long absence and for my resignation from my post as a Black Sun Operative. I will however be forever an ally of Black Sun should your orginization need my aid."

"I have changed slightly during my absence. I am still the Dashade that went with you to Mrykr so long ago, but in my absence I have grown wiser and more sophisticated, and because of that have decided to seek self employment. This is why I am contacting you. I have already spoken to Jacen Onnd, another of your associates, about the bounty of a Rebel Soldier named Gren Sairdonga. I am going to attempt to capture this nusiance for the Sun, but need some information from you first. I wish to contact the Empire, the enemy of the Rebel Alliance and an orginization that will no doubt have aggresive contact with this Rebel sooner or later. I wish to be present at their next battle where I will attempt to capture Sairdonga. Could you put me in contact with the Empire? I know the Sun at one time had an alliance with that faction, and I figure you are my only known connection to that orginization.

My contact information is being sent with this message. Rod-yak Val out.

The recording device automatically encrypts the message in Black Sun code ((this ship is actually one that Rodya borrowed from Black Sun after his was destroyed. The ship would be programmed to automatically encrypt things for the Sun)) and then emitts it out into space in search of Mindan's comm frequency. Rodya, meanwhile, steps back into his ship and resumes work on his droid. The ship is programmed to re-enter hyperspace as soon as the message has finished being sent. Rodya feels the thrust of the engines as the ship's computers propel him forward towards Naboo.

rodya2.jpg

This inexplicable feeling of uncertainty filled the memory banks of the predominant bounty hunter. He was not sure from where he came or how he was traveling in this starship at this very moment, but he remembers how to do so and where he was going. For a droid so much complexity for the processor core would be enough to overload, but for this particular specimen of intelligence was beyond that of a mere astromech or protocol droid. This one was a hunter. A pure cold circuited being capable of one thing. Search and destroy.

"Resignation: Starship piloting is meant for Meatsacks. This constant back and forth of my joints is causing them to wear down."

Still, he was still in the business of killing pathetic organics. And that was something to be adorned with. The ship pulled and took off toward the only place the droid knew to get some reliable weaponry, Carida's Sith Academy.

cr34.png

Why can't this be like combat, where I blindly rush in and kill everything in sight?

Emerging from hyperspace at the first set of coordinates given to her by Procs, Ki downloaded the latest holonet news. She heard the announcement of what had happened to Rihn and was saddened. A need for revenge was building up in her... the Empire had caused so much death and destruction and they needed to pay for it.

I need to make them pay... for all they have done to me, to Hapes, and to every other planet they've subjected their actions upon... poor Rihn... if anyone needs to be brought to justice it is the Empire.

She waited for Procs for the next set of coordinates.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Namiad/Cire store out towards the darkness of space. They were both struggling to overcome the other, Namiad trying to maintain his sanity, and Cire trying to over power Namiad's will. With all of this going on, their pioleting was becoming more and more dangerous. The ship was on hyperdrive one moment, and was idle for another moment as they skidishly made their way acrossed space. "CiRe, SToP iT!!" Namiad yelled out with his left side of his body becoming Cire. 'No brother. I have waited far to long to regain the use of my former body via the use of yours. You and I are one now, so get used to it!'. Cire, in truth, was trying to see how he can be rid of his brother and use his body as a permanent vessle. He was willing to do anything to regain his former body, even if it ment killing his other half. But the thing was, he didnt know a safe way to do so, well, safe for himself at least. "Im going to find Aczhet, aNd tHen YoUR goInG AWay For GOOD!" Namiads eyes transformed back to their original color. He breathed heavily as warm sweat that coated his forehead slid down to the brim of his nose. Namiad quickly swiched the ship to auto pilot and reclined back into his chair. He held his head and closed the dark blue orbs that was his eyes. "...I have to stop this madness...."

4486atj.jpg

"I dont care who you are, I just want my money."

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=596650#596650

Delta's ARC-170 blasted out of hyperspace into the lonelyness of space...

After the sublight engines kicked in Delta leaned back and handed Crosa an extra pair of Katarn class 2 armor, MP5, and a datapad.

"Here put the armor on, and take this MP5. the datapad has some supposed Red Dawn military secrets that we are going to lure Gren into thinking that we have and then we get him!"

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

As Delta's ARC-170 blasted out of hyperspace, Crosa listened to the plan. It was a good one. Crosa took the armor that looked alot like the one Delta was wearing, Katarn class 2 armor if he remembered correctly, the MP5, and the datapad. After Crosa changed into the armor and slung the MP5 over his back he said.

"I'm Ready."

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

::The Darkwatch fleet travels through hyperspace in a series of random jumps to elude pursuit. Meanwhile, Dagon examines the results from the tests of the pilot. The results are surprising to say the least.::

Keep him confined when we reach Silence, but as a guest, not a prisoner.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Ki settled herself into her bunk, leaving the ship on autopilot after having made several short jumps away from the Gateway.

Ki made one special jump, back to Hapes, slipping in under the radar to drop off the mare and foal off up in the hills where they could flourish and be safe until she came back for them. She slipped back out just as quietly, not letting anyone know she had come and gone, again making random jumps away just incase someone did notice her there.

Her last jump was to Coruscant, allowing her time to rest before arriving. She showered and changed into her nightwear, relaxing in her cozy bed for the remainder of the trip.

--

Half an hour before she was expecting to come out of hyperspace, Ki woke up, getting dressed into her old garb of leathers though had a blue gold trimmed robe over it... the Hapian Royal colours. Her weapons were in their usual hidden locations, expect for the blaster holster on her hip and another holster she'd had made that concealed her saber hilt, making it look like something else rather than what it was.

She headed to the cockpit, setting her course for the Landing pads that surrounded the Last Call.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

The young Padawan's sleep was, for once, fairly uneventful and dreamless. Over the past two days, she'd been so engrossed in the flow of the force, that it had left her body and mind utterly spent. So she slept, unaware of R2's occasional monitoring as the astromech droid watched over his charge, and only left her side to check in with the Jedi Knight.

The hours passed as the Cruser-class corvette slipped through space and the young woman slept soundly.

Eighteen hours later, the young woman finally woke, during one of the droids intermittent absences. How did I get here? , she wondered before her mind responded that it likely had been John that had found her passed out and that he had gallantly carried her up to a more comfortable sleeping surface.

Xae-Lin rose from the bed, and sealed the door before going into the adjoining bathroom and placing her clothes from the previous day in the laundering unit as she stepped into the shower.

She felt as though she could still feel her skin crawling from where the Sith Zombie had struck her, and she just wanted to be free from the filth that had tried its best to contaminate her. Scrubbing down in the shower and watching the grit and grim go down the drain in the reclamation system was a very satisfying feeling as well as a visual representation to the young woman of purging the darkness from her body and soul. She allowed herself to enjoy the feeling of the hot water running over her after the ordeal of the past two days.

As she finished her shower, dried her hair, she thought about the crystal that was still around her neck. John had said that it was the same crystal that the decaying Sith lord had been referring to during their battle, only it had been purified, hence the color change. It had force amplifying abilities, according to her master.

John”¦

Xae-Lin considered the bond that she'd felt with her master almost since the instance they first met back on Ossus. She'd been wearing the crystal then, unaware of it's abilities. Had the crystal been influencing the natural bond that existed between a master and Padawan? In a way she was wondering if her quick trust and easy companionship with John had been real, or if this crystal was in some way to blame. She tried to search her feelings for the truth, as Kyp had taught her, but she was still exhausted from the previous two days events.

She also wasn't sure she could accurately do it with the crystal in such proximity to her. For the first time since Kyp had entrusted her with the crystal, she removed it from her slender neck and placed it in one of the secured drawers in the room's dresser.

She quickly dressed in her usual black pants and boots, along with a black long-sleeved wrap-front shirt. She left her hair loose and made her way to the main area of the ship.

It didn't take much looking to find her master at the controls of the ship. With a slight yawn, she sat down in the co-pilot's seat, quietly regarding her master.

Edited by Guest

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

"You made quite the weapon out there Xae. I wasn't surprised to find you in you in a coma so to speak. The sofa however was not a place for such a lovely woman as yourself to sleep so I brought you up to the Master Bedroom, R2 has been vigilant about keeping an eye on you. I think he may be as paranoid as I am."

With that the Jedi Knight pressed in the autopilot button on his control pad and turned to Xae examining her tight black bodysuit on craving to touch her. Her bright ginger hair going clearly against the black made her all the more exotic. Upon further observation he learned that the Kaiburr Crystal was gone and gave a smirk.

"If you haven't noticed, the bond between you and I was never and can never be effected by something as tangible as a crystal. I love you Xae. I don't love you through an object. That will never change."

He leaned in toward Xae wrapping his fingers behind her neck and guided his lips upon hers grazing them fro a moment allowing himself to feel her anticipation before taking her fully pressing his lips against hers allowing the tender feeling of the two reside upon him. He pressed on further, his eyes closed shut as he felt the force surround the two in a blanket of unimaginable strength and purity, he kissed her ever deeper feeling her tongue flick against his and his flicking against hers. He didn't want this to stop.

The Jedi Knight continued to kiss Xae and pulled him into his seat so that she straddled him in it. The feeling of having her body pressed against him in this chair was more erotic than any sensation John had felt before. He could feel her hips grind against his and her heart beating in tune with his own as they embraced. John broke off the kiss for just a moment.

"How did I get so lucky?"

Any questions Xae had about the bond that she shared with John, melted away as his lips met hers in a sweet and tender kiss. With a great sense of relief, Xae-Lin welcomed the familiar surge of the force between the two of them. She deepened the kiss as she felt John pull her into the pilot's seat with him.

"How did I get so lucky?" he asked, his green eyes meeting the bright blue of her own.

She thought for a moment. How indeed had they been lucky enough to find each other? A slow smile graced her lips as she responded, ”œWhy by allowing the force to guide us, through action and feeling to meet.”

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

"I was just pondering this whole Kyp, You, Me, Crystal thing we seem to have on our hands. Just had to sort out a few details and allowed the force to guide me to that option as well. It is the best brainstormer."

John sat there for a moment and knew he had to do something he didn't want to, but for the sake of training it was necessary.

"Hey Xae, if this hurts don't freak out its part of your training."

John unsheathed a blade and sliced Xae's forearm open in an instant, not too deep, but some blood was oozing out.

"Now Xae, focus your energy, focus the force, in your most dire of moments using the force here to influence your bodies cells is a lifeline!"

Kyp.

That name brought a whole myriad of emotions swirling within the young Dathomiri woman. Her first master, he was the one who had helped take her from a life of darkness among the Great Canyon Nightsisters. The same man took her under his wing as though he were her own father, and had shown her the light-side of the force and five years later had taken her on as his Padawan. Then six months ago he'd disappeared without a trace as far as she'd known. Then a little more than three weeks ago, John had shown up on Ossus, claming that her former master had turned to the Dark side. Two weeks ago, the dreams had started, the visions of Kyp's fiery crash. It had only been within these last few days that she'd been able to place Kyp as the person in her dreams.

Part of her hoped that he'd been killed, to her it would be better to know that instead of knowing that he was alive and could potentially be harming others. She knew that she should do everything in her power to help his return to the side of good, but the same part of her that hoped he had been dead also knew that it might not be possible for her to bring him back from the darkness. She wasn't sure what she'd do when and if that time came.

Her thoughts shifted back into the present as John spoke, bringing out the blade.

Xae tensed a bit as he drew the knife, knowing what he was about to do. It was all she could do to suppress the reflex to catch his wrist and disarm him. She did trust him though and didn't make a sound as the blade bit into her flesh slightly, she could feel John's other arm, holding her close, almost apologetically. It had hurt more than she had expected it.

Clutching the wound she spun from his grasp, wondering what had possessed him to chose that particular moment for this part of her training. His actions for the sake of training confused her and played upon the already tumultuous emotions that she was dealing with because of the uncertainty with Kyp. Blood began to ooze through her fingers. Had John suddenly turned on her as well?

Panic began to flow through her as the blood continued to flow as well. She met John's stoic eyes, as hers projected her hurt and confusion at her mentor's actions.

R2 shrilled angrily as he rolled between the two humans, continuing to emit a string of angry beeps and whistles.

Xae tried to clear her mind of the river of emotions that washed through her, and she tried to focus the force to act as a bandage for the cut on her arm. No matter how many times she tried, her mind was just to cluttered to produce the desired result. The blood began to flow a little more freely.

psvBwny.jpg

John raised his hand to R2 who promptly shut down in an instant allowing John to calm Xae down and walk her through this entire ordeal without the interference of the overprotective droid.

"Xae, focus the force to your wound, then it can heal. Use its power to clutter your wound and then to mend it. You have to focus. Erase your mind of everything else for the moment. Even me."

That was easier said than done, but she took a few deep breaths and tried to calm herself down. After a few tense minutes a sense of balance and calmness began to overtake and soothe the young apprentice's storming emotions.

Xae found that she was once again in touch with the flow of the force and she could feel its energy around the wound. Bit by bit she began to realize that in her panic, the force had already begun it's healing work on her wounded arm. This surprised her, but she continued to direct the force to continue it's healing flow.

A few moments later the blood stopped oozing as her skin finally knit itself back together. Satisfied that she didn't have a chance of reopening the wound, she turned to John, her eyes momentarily darkening as she focused the force and delivered a force kick to his chest. It was not hard enough to really hurt him through the armor, but enough to let him know that she wasn't pleased with his choice of timing for this particular lesson. It was the first time that he'd seen her in an aggressor role, because her usual style was one of defense and sniping her opponent's weakness.

The young Padawan recognized her flare of anger and quickly suppressed it, but not before she'd sent the force-kick to John. She had pulled the action, she'd only intended it as a warning, sent more through instinct at her injury than it being an actual attack against her master.

She sighed and looked away, still holding her arm, ashamed that she'd allowed her temper to get the better of her. ”œForgive me, I do not take well to being attacked. Apparently, I've got more to learn than the healing techniques, John.”

psvBwny.jpg

The kick came to no surprise to John, it wasn't really out of it being her master that she kicked him but out of being her love. This complicated things on a new level and John thought he deserved his kick a bit, not seeing it as an aggressive thing but a reactionary one. In this situation such was a perfectly fine option. Though Xae seemed to think she may have pushed it.

"Its ok Xae, I can empathize with you completely on this. I had to do it like that ya know. Keeps you prepared for any situation. And that is my job as your Master. It conflicted with my job as your lover, but this should be one of the last times that happens."

Rose appeared to instinctively know the controls for the odd fighter; making it out of the compound and into hyperspace without too many problems. She knew the caverns were toast and she knew that one day she would have to return her to see to the end of Mortati and help the surviving beings from beneath Roon rise to their proper position, but today was obviously not the day.

”œIt's going to be a long trip.”

Roserath.gif

Popping out of hyperspace in empty space... Scubby examined his surroundings... Nothing... No one. No bodies. Only him... Completely alone... Good.... He needed time to think. The Ex-Imperial Stormtrooper officer was emotionally and mentally battered... He had no home... Toprawa was no longer home... Carida never was... No friends... The 501st would kill him as soon as they found him... The Rangers would arrest and execute him... No family... His only known relative was part of the Alliance... A commander... Scubby had no contact with him besides a few tabs with some of his old Assassin intelligence network... Nothing... Besides his belongings and a few million credits stored in different accounts... No place in this galaxy... One thing a man needed... Was a purpose... Scubby had none... He had to find one...

Now most probably a bounty on his head too... Going to a small locker hidden under the sleeping bunk on his old YT-1300... The Everready Scubby pulled out several IDs... He could use any of them... An ID called to him... It hadn't been used ever... Jazce Leife... A young human from Corellia he was an expert pilot and an Ex-Commando from the Corellian Armed Forces... Jazce would do...

Jazce owned a YT-1300 called 'Hero's Hammer'... Scubby got out the necessary tools to change the transponders... He kept a full set of all his personal and ship IDs along with ship transponders on the ship... In case of overflight changes... His appearance new would change later... When he had access to medical facilities....

A few hours later the Hero's Hammer floated in deep space... Jazce leife sat at in th empty cockpit... Contemplating his next move...

John looked solemn knowing in his mind he would never be able to protect Xae from every incursion that could come upon her, as much as he'd like to. It was hard for the man to know the woman he loved would have to face hardships when he would gladly take her place on any one of these such things. He held her closely to her, accepting her embrace and allowing his own to be embodied into the whole situation.

"It is indeed tricky, but you proved that you won't die in battle should you be harmed like that again, and that is sometimes all it takes. I think we are ready to move on to the next phase of our training. It will take place on a familiar planet, unless you wish to stop by Ossus for a few things."

John didn't say it but he had felt something odd happen on Ossus as soon as they left the planet. Something...or someone.

Xae thought for a moment, continuing to stay in John's protective arms. The young woman called the force to her, asking it for its guidance.

Ossus”¦

Your path now leads back to Ossus”¦

She wondered why she was being drawn back to the ancient Jedi stronghold, but she didn't question the response to her call.

Looking up to John, she thought that she could see that he felt the pull towards the planet as well, but she couldn't be sure. ”œI sense that we should return to Ossus, I sense that I still have lessons to learn there”¦”

psvBwny.jpg

"Anything for you love." said John as he pushed in the computer coordinates to Ossus, not letting Xae out of embracing him. The ship lurched for a moment and they entered hyperspace.

While in hyperspace John looked to Xae and was overtaken by her beauty. The glimmer in her eyes allowed him to know what he already knew, but confirmed it. They were unstoppable, their love, unending.

"Xae," said John seriously but without losing the luster and romanticism his voice possessed, "I would like it if...maybe...you would consider becoming a Mandalorian. It doesn't have to be now, but just wondering?"

Xae's smile grew wider and she laughed, ”œWhat better way to learn about another people than by being allowed to join them? Of course, I'd like to!”

psvBwny.jpg