Space

Ary the Grey

"Indeed... you must understand that the Sith are a determined breed. They will stop at nothing to achieve their ends, even if it means their demise."

The walls shook slightly as the cruiser flew through space...

"But... i'm sure all will be fine in time."

Sahv took out his lightsaber, and inspected the hilt. It was not as shiny as it once was, but was not in need of repair or maintenance. Igniting it, he felt the same sensation he had come to know the first time he used it.

"Cal, form II lightsaber combat is one of precision. Rise, and I will teach you some of the basic positionings of that school."

Sahv held his lightsaber downward as he waited for his padawan.

"It does not matter where you are coming from with this style of combat... only where you end up. But you must keep your reflexes at maximum capacity, perhaps even moreso than the frenzy-oriented forms that you will learn later."

Sahv moved his arm up in a quick motion, slicing the bright blue blade through the air with a whizzing sound.

"Your target points for form II are the same as form I. Only, now you are going in with more deliberance, knowing that what you do will have an impact on your blade, which you must keep steady always."

Moving his blade back downward, the Jedi motioned for Cal to attack. Blocking his blade easily, he commented...

"Use your wrist to give your defense the angle you need to not just deflect another lightsaber, but to keep the enemy weapon steady. Eventually, you may come to realize that this is meant to allow you to be able to control the opposing weapon, and perhaps use it to serve your needs."

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

A few seconds of Zara's horror seemed to last forever.

Then minutes passed.

She tried to fight back, in vain. He overcame her, many times.

Then a number of hours passed.

The ship was filled with a mix of screams, both out of fear and terror, but also out of pleasure. Any sense of purity that remained in Zara's powerless body was officially and finally stripped away, much like her clothing.

The night was finishing up. So was Ar-Pharazon.

Ar-Pharazon had ravaged Zara, providing the Sith Master with great pleasure, several times. Like barbaric warriors of old, he set out to pillage and forcefully seduce. He succeeded... in both.

Then he stole her jewelry.

When Ar-Pharazon was finished with his plaything, he discarded it. He then grabbed her body and threw her into a cell. He activated an elaborate locking sequence and then stared her down through the small window while cleaning up.

"Well, now. I should probably tell you. You said some things in your drunkeness. You certainly now are damaged goods. But I'll make sure they treat you as fragile.”

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Sobbing still, there wasn't an inch of her body not bloodied, black, blue and in pain. Blood escaped various wounds. Her hand went to her neck, finding the jasper pendant of her heritage gone, having replaced the other one before she'd left to get the twins present, as was the ring her tutor had given her. Her breathing was ragged, Zara feeling like she had been torn in two.

She'd half hoped that the Pirate King might have heard her mayday, not that she thought he'd bother attempting to rescue her. If he'd heard it, he'd ignored it... and her Jedi Master was dead, no one to care what had happened to her. Right that moment she wished for that escape from this reality too.

She remained silent, that she was now locked in a cell gave her only slight relief, at least he was done with her... she hoped. He didn't know what the circumstances had been after the heist, she didn't bother to enlighten the sith. She couldn't get comfortable, was in too much pain to. Her body slumped on the floor, not even able to raise the energy to get to the bunk. Her mind wanted to close off, to forget what had just happened to her... exhaustion overcame pain, her body slipping into unconsciousness...

144JyIb.jpg

Ar-Pharazon made his way to the cockpit of his ship. He sat down near the assistant droid, C-666. He laughed at his conquest as he peered into the stars.

"I'm so damn evil. Some times, it's like... wow... I'm just so damn evil. Maybe I should reconsider what I'm doing. It might be something to think about. All right... thought about it... nope."

The man's ship sailed further and further through hyperspace. He hated a lot of good things, including freedom and kindness.

apeditname.jpg

With his green lightsaber ignited Cal attempted to make the quick slashes his master was instructing him to. Learning that footwork was a key part of Form II, Cal stumbled slightly. As they sparred Cal became more fluid in the movements. He listened to his master's instructions and tried to focus on perfecting his weaknesses.

Cal made a quick thrust at Sahv's left shoulder, but the Knight easily deflected the move, then with an upward slash the two Jedi, master and padawan, locked blades.

"So by keeping my wrist like this," Cal had his wrist tight and his own blade steady, "I can control your blade?"

The concept was new to Cal. This was a form meant for speed and agility, but also precision. He stepped back and tried again. He kept his own blade very steady and pointed downward as his master's was. Once again he made quick deliberate thrust at Sahv, but Sahv always managed to parry Cal's attacks.

The faster the two Jedi moved within the tight confines of the ship, the more Cal felt that he was getting the hang of this form. His foot work improved and his attacks became faster and more precise.

"You better watch out master," Cal said with a playful smile on his face, "You don't want me to knick you."

Cal was only joking, in such tight quarters they had to be careful so as not to damage any of the Myddrin's interior.

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

The Night's Fury surfed through hyperspace on it's way to Coruscant. Alora showed Raxeon to the guest quarters on her ship, telling him to relax, but also to review all he had been taught. They would soon be at the Last Call and she had only a small amount of business to do there before heading to her final destination.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Tal followed the obviously rich lady onto her ship. He eventually made it to his room where his jaw hit the deck. He had never seen anything so expensive in his life. Everything in the room including a mirror was worth more then everything he owned. He quickly rummaged through the stuff in the drawers and the closet to find all the clothing he could want.

After picking out a nice flowing dress cloak with matching red and teal clothing, he took them to the shower where he stripped and stepped into his first hot shower in many months. The warm water trickled down his body and he just smiled while remembering how nice warm water felt. The water he was used to was a barely running drippy nozzle in the usual crappy cantina that he could afford from what he stole. Mael stood against the wall and slowly sid down into a sitting position and rested, abosorbing water into his ashy skin.

After a while he finally turns off the water and drys off. He dresses carefully as not to rinkle the clothes that were on loan to him. He quickly made his way back to the lady, secretly hoping for approval of his true clean self. He walked up and down the halls till he found her and then flashed her a smile and stared at her from his finally exposed sky blue cat eyes.

t888et.jpg

It seemed as soon as they had left the influence of the Last Call, Alora could feel it, feel the untrained abilities of the young man she had just ... employed. Well, she would offer him more than just to work for her now. She left Kaydee piloting the ship, giving her droid the destination of Kessel, though to have a few jumps through hyperspace to get there. Alora moved back through the ship, homing in on her new passenger as she felt him begin to seek her out. She smiled at him, seeing he had found his quarters, showered and changed. She did like that in an apprentice.

She let him feel her touch through the force, a gently caress of his face then the sensation as if she had kissed him gently upon his lips.

"I can show you so much power... would you like that Talrin? Power to do whatever you want to do... power to kill your enemies through a touch in the Force? I can teach you. All you have to do is ask..."

She would introduce him to Raxeon soon... as soon as he had agreed to become her apprentice...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The smile he had hoped for was waiting for him when he found in one of the halls. He also noticed a wierd feeling in the air. He had felt this before around those people who had the force. Maybe it was just the mixture of everything, the euphoria so to speak, but he thought he could feel something touch his lips as if kissing him.

"Power?...Force?....What do you mean? I thought you were born with the force, and I dont have it. If you can teach me...then...I am yours to command..."

Talrin, while wearing a very suprised and confused look on his face, bowd till his face almost touched the floor.

"What do you want me to do?"

"No way...I dont believe this...this is defiantly the alcohol getting to me...this dream is so vivid though...might as well enjoy it though."

t888et.jpg

Alora took a step closer to him, closing the distance between them.

"You do have the force little one... and I can teach you how to use it. I can teach you how to harness that power. I know you feel it. I reward my apprentices well when they accomplish their tasks... I even let my apprentices choose what they want from me..."

She let her gaze go over him once more, liking what she saw. She heard his thoughts, smiling as she felt his untapped power.

"It isn't just the alcohol Talrin, and it isn't a dream... does it feel like a dream?"

She was now directly in front of him, raising her hands to either side of his face as she had done with her other apprentice prior to leaving the academy. She leant forward, her lips just apart from his,

"Does this feel like a dream?"

She kissed him softly then released him, stepping back from him.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

While she was stepping towards him, anything the mind can conceive ran though his mind also. "If you're sure I have the force then I believe you and want to learn how to use it....What do you mean what they want from you? That is a very loose wording...and that can be taken literal..."

"It has to be a dream...this is to perf...." His words went dead as he closed his eyes at the touch of her lips to his. His mind raced again and his emotions finally exploded and he knew she was the one he wanted to make make happy...to please in anyway including self sacrifice. It wasn't smart...but never having anything and then all of a sudden everything...it was the start of his training.

After the kiss he began to speak again "N...No...not a dream...very real."

After she let go of his face he fell on it. He picked himself up from the floor and just looked into her eyes, his trying to Peirce into her; trying to find out what he could do to make a good impression on her already.

t888et.jpg

Alora grinned as he fell on his face, laughing as he picked himself up again. She moved off, beckoning him to follow her back to the living area of the ship. She sat back in one of the deep lounge chairs indicating for him to take a seat and get comfortable. She pressed a button, requesting Kaydee's presence to serve them, the droid heading through from the cockpit to the galley to get some refreshments for them. Alora also reached out to touch Raxeon's mind, Come out here my apprentice... I have someone for you to meet... Aloud she added to Talrin,

"I have someone for you to meet... make yourself comfortable and tell me abit about yourself... I'd like to get to know you abit better."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"What a fool...how could you fall like that? You must show more discipline then that."

Talrin followed Alora to the living area of this massive ship. He took his drink and his seat, feeling odd. He had never dressed so well in his life and drank something this expensive. He was used to grits with cheap liquor.

"Who am I meeting? Another member of our team for the mine mission?" He was hoping it wasn't another person she was training. "Well...I'm not sure what you'd like to know really. I'm just the average orphan on the run, I don't know how else to explain it. I am not anywhere physically strong enough to do any harm really so I rely on my agility and my poisons to do the work for me. I guess my wits are all I really have. My mother and father died when my home was burnt to the ground by a mob. Since then, until a year ago, I lived in an orphanage with no attempts at anyone adopting me."

Maeltalrin then downs his drink, tears kind of rising to his eyes. The thought of weakness filling him because he was crying over something stupid like loosing his parents who he never knew.

"I arrived at the last call yesterday and drank myself till I passed out. I woke up from nightmares that I have about everything in my life. I happened to see you and decided to try my luck. Little did I know that life would change like this."

The boy then looked the lady over once more, not in a sexual manner this time but in a "sizing up" manner. He couldn't really make out anything about her but he was sure he'd find out why she wanted to train him.

t888et.jpg

Taking a sip of her drink she listened as he spoke,

"You're meeting my other apprentice, Raxeon is nearing the end of his training. He will also be assisting in our mission. I will begin your training before we get there."

Upon hearing that he was an orphan too, she felt a certain sympathy for him.

"Don't feel bad at the loss of your parents. And I can teach you the skills so that you wont have to run from anyone again"

From her tone she allowed him to know that she was an orphan too.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"Is that what i'm going to be called now...an apprentice?" Talrin ignored the fact that she had mentiond anthers name.

His eyes seem to lighten when he heard the fact that she also was with no parents. "Kinda funny how cruel life is. I'm not worried or botherd to much anymore...I just feel wronged. It's better to have known them and lost them then not had them at all."

He slowly got another drink and sipped it, feeling he had done to much to make the mood heavy.

"So...what do you do in your free time...and you never answerd what I should call you? Do I call you teacher or what? My training will begin soon huh? What does it start with...I hope nothing boring. I dont want to go over.." He pulls out his dagger and points at it "This is a dagger little boy...it's used to cut people...see...you hurt them like this" he makes a stab motion in the air

"I dont want to be treated like i'm a kid anymore...i've had way to much of that in my life already..up until I left the orphanage I was treated as if I were 2years old. I'm more then ready to grow up."

t888et.jpg

"You didn't listen"

Alora's voice turned slightly harder. Through the force she took his glass from his hand, placing it on the table along with her own. She stood, her hand reaching towards him, grasping her hand as if to grab him by the throat. Talrin found himself lifting off the ground, held up by his throat, his windpipe being cut off.

"You are to call me Mistress and you are to wear this."

She let him go, letting him drop to the ground and tossed a collar at him. Like the one's she had given Raxeon, Draken and Zad, it too was a black collar with a red gemstone.

"I am your Master now and you will do as I say. Do you understand that?"

The Sith Master glared at him now, her violet eyes sparkling with red tints of anger.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

A quivering bundle of a person on the floor could have been called Talrin, but it was now anything that she wanted at the time. He was shaking in fear having never felt what the force was like when it was directed at him...or even see it directed before.

"Yes mistress I fully understand." he said these words as he was scrambling to put on the leather band. He fastened it and found it be comfortable yet reminding of what he was. It reminded him of the pressure of his throat being squeezed but knew this wasn't as deadly, along with the fact that he was...for lack of a better word...owned now.

He repeated "Yes, I do understand mistress. I will do anything you beckon." Mael looked into her sparking angry eyes with his own sky blue cat eyes showing nothing but fear and pain...pain like he had felt from others who treated him like trash. He decided to bide his time and maybe it was just an animalistic thing that needed to be done once and it would be OK. This couldn't be the same girl who had but moments ago kissed him so tenderly.

t888et.jpg

"That's better"

Alora let her anger leave her, still staring at her new apprentice.

"Peace is a lie ”“ there is only Passion.

Through Passion I gain Strength

Through Strength I gain Power

Through Power I gain Victory

Through Victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall set me free."

She paused a few minutes to let the words sink in.

"Remember those words. That code is of the Sith and that is what I will train you to become."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Kautra was heading back to the one home he had since he left his home planet of Mustafar, Haruun Kal. It was not a long trip, but on the way, Kautra was Able to heal him self entierly of the saber wound that had been inflicted on him, during his trails... the atmosphere of Haruun Kal came into view as he neared his destination.

The commandeered Skipray Blastboat shot towards the Jedi base. It came out at random spots to loose a pursuing force. During the journey, the pilot, Brad Warren, comtemplated the events that had passed and also worked on the cut in his arm with a first aid kit he found in the blastboat. When it was wrapped in bacta patches, all Brad had to do was wait. He slipped into a Jedi hibernation trance to rest during the journey.

WarrenEdit.jpg

The apprentice noded slightly while still feeling the shock of what transpired.

"I will remember them mistress Alora. May I please stand now?" He said these words with every amount of effort to sound sincere and not sarcastic or mockingly.

After her slight motion which he took to be a nod, he rose slowly and bowed his head. "I am ready for whatever you say I am to do mistress."

t888et.jpg

"You may"

She allowed him to stand, her hand dipping into her pocket and withdrawing a credit chip. She turned back to him, flipping the coin over in her hand. She then used the force to hover the coin, making it move back and forth, orbiting her apprentice before she brought it back to her hand.

"I just demonstrated what can be done with the force. I want you to concentrate, touch the force, pick the credit up, levitate it around. While this is only small, it can be done with any item no matter what it's size. You will start with this. You may go to your room if you wish or remain here to practice. Reach out with your senses. Touch the credit. Feel the living Force. It binds all things and we sith use it to our advantage. It is another extention of ourselves, our tool to use as we will."

She flipped the coin over towards him to catch in his hand.

"I don't expect you to get it first try, but you will learn how to do it before we move on to the next application. Questions?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Raxeon ran his Ataru technique through his mind, replaying bits of his latest battle in his head and pointing out flaws. He quickly filled any hols he found in his somewhat personal fighting form, it represented his intense burning anger, his envy, his undeniable need.

Power

Despite the luxurious style of this vessel, despite his newly gained allies and enemies, his goal was only one thing, gain the powers and feats of a true Sith Lord from there his ambitions would lead to different directions, different paths. Even with his trials lingering in the near future, he had no doubt that he still wouldn't be near his goal. It would be a gradual process just as his lust for power was.

It came to him as a small need for revenge, a small amount of fear that he kept in the back of his head. When that was over and fufilled, just like his ambitions it evolved, consuming him, and with that he was granted power beyind any normal human being or alien species.

Raxeon straightened his thoughts allowing him to focus on his training once again; this however was short lived. It appeared that Alora requested his presence. Straighting his clothes, he made his way to his master.

When he arrived he was met by the familiar figure of his master, however she was accomponied by someone slightly younger than Raxeon by perhaps a year or two. He nodded to his master as a quick greeting and focused his eyes on the stranger with a stirn face to perhaps intimidate him. Taking off his hood to reveal his fiery red pupils and grinned at the expression offear on his face.

New competition perhaps?

The words ringed in his mind, Raxeon would enjoy this greatly. Raxeon gave his look of envy and hate to the stranger once more before turning to his master. As if the man's presence wasn't worth enough to be acknowledged Raxeon inquired his master, "You requested my presence mistress?"

Ar-Pharazon's ship was traveling through hyperspace at a speed more hyper than light. It was really, really hyper. Wow.

Ar-Pharazon turned to his copilot and spoke softly.

"So, what's your deal? What's with all the mistrust? I'm not such a bad guy."

apeditname.jpg

Dash and Damon spead trough space, making several hyperspace jumps on route to dogobath. For to long had terrorist gone unchecked in the galaxy, it was time to make it known that the Jedi would no longer sit idly by and watch as innocent people were killed. In was time to take action.

(Dagobah)

With a nod and a movement of his hand he easily caught the coin. After taking a few steps out of the way he set the chip on a ledge and begain to concentrate.

He reached out with his hand, focusing on the chip and mentally picturing himself feeling it touch his fingers. Keeping his eyes closed he pinched it with two fingers and gently pick it up. Hoping beyond all hope that he accomplished it in his first task he slowly opened them to see that the cred chip sat there just as if no one had touched it. It sat perfectly still.

"What the hell? If I have so much ability...why didn't I do it?" Feeling irritated he tried once again, this time not closing his eyes. He forced his hand towards the object and strained as he could.

He saw it move...the tiniest bit. It slid about half an inch towards him. As soon as he knew he could do it, the coin stoped moving. After a frown and a deep breath, trying to stay calm, he attempted to bring the coin to him again. Talrin closed his eyes, visualizing his goal and what he wanted it to do. Opening his eye lids and focusing his sky blue cat orbs he saw it gently lift up and come towards him...till it moved the four inches it had between it and the ledge.

"What the hell?!?!" The words echod slightly down the hall and around the room. "Why wont you obey me?"

After taking a second to relax, a certain "lesson" came to his mind. His teacher told him it's ok to have feelings and emotions...This was a great movtivator. Mael turned his gaze back to the coin and focused his anger of being lousy and a waste upon the coin. He used the annoyance of being below average to his benefit as he made the coin feel his pain through the concentration. Then it happend...he felt the coin soar from the floor into his hand.

"It...couldn't be that easy...using how I feel...to easy..." He turned on his heel and threw the coin down the hall. Once it stoped he used the same thoughts, the same feelings of not being good enough to fuel his desire to prove it. His want to have that coin. Once again it soared into his hand safely and gently.

"She will be most pleased." The apprentice then made his way back to her after twenty minutes of practice.

Once he found her he showed her what he could do. He explained he handn't practiced floating it around him yet but would try. He didn't tell her it would be after hearing her praise or being choked again...but he was sure this would earn him something. Either way...more attention.

t888et.jpg

Alora grinned at Talrin's frustrations over the credit chip, thinking he'd get the hang of it sooner or later. Her focus shifted to Raxeon, stepping towards him and letting her hand trail along his jawline.

"That I did my apprentice. I see you've noticed Talrin."

She was silently amused at the rivalry already showing in Raxeon's stance. Her voice raised slightly so that Talrin would hear as well.

"We're heading to Kessel right now. Once we get there, I want a quantity of glitterstem spice. I don't care how you get me this supply, use your imagination, use your skills. Talrin, we shall continue your training as we go. Once we have been there we shall head back to the Academy. I want to test your... duelling skills... "

At this she smirked at both Raxeon and Talrin. She may even join in that ... duel.

"Questions?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Talrin gave the most obvious look of loathing to the other student. He gave a smile that said 'you'll get yours soon enough' and then turned back to her. "Mistress...I have no idea of how to duel. I get by on sheer cheap moves. I have this rusty old dagger and posion. "

Talrin let go of the coin to try to float it around him. It almost hit the ground but then it began it's shaky orbit around him. After about 15 secons or so he found this to be not so unlike just bring it to him. He made it appear to loose control and flung the chip directly at the other apprentices head hoping for his left eye.

t888et.jpg