Tatooine

RaveN

Abaddon looked up for a moment in anguish as the blades ripped into his flesh. His eyes the seemed to glow red just before they were glazed over in sheer hatred. Every Muscle in his body tensed as he coughed up blood.

He wiped his mouth and spat. Standing up and removing the tattered cloak from his head tying it over his gaping wound. He smiled through blood covered lips. Then it disappeared and a look of malice appeared. Anger tore through his heart and numbed all pain. His body suddenly seemed anew and his rage was evident as every muscled seemed to tear through his clothes. The veins on his neck stood out carving canyons into his neck. His expression was that that haunted men in there worst nightmares.

Abaddon used the force and levitated a foot or so into the air and drew his knives back to his hand...they tore through KR's skin making him hiss in pain. Abaddon drew them back to there places of hiding and in the same motion leapt into the air from his invisible platform driving his saber down on KR's head. In attack after attack blood poured from both men's bodies. Abaddon struck again and again each time with more anger and power than the first.

His hatred was so strong that it could almost be felt as a sea of waves each one more powerful than the first. His hate seemed hotter than that of the tattooine desert itself. Abaddon rage poured through him. Blows and parries all came in a blur of movement. Shifting his feet and weight to add power and momentum to his movement. The combinations seemed impossible. KR was shocked not by the skill but by the change he staggered back from the first blows. It was as if Abaddon had held back the entire test. Abaddon continued his attack the blows and slashes poured from his hate.

Then the sabers clashed.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*KR haved his hand in front of Abbadon. The gesture to the force had disconnected a circuit inside his lightsaber. KR undid his own and hung it on his belt. Abbadon looks kind of confused as to why his lightsaber was suddenly useless, but KR would explain later.*

You have done well. You are strong with the force, and your hatred is incredible. You have passed your trials, now I hereby deem you a Dark Lord of the Sith. Congratulations.

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Abaddon looked perplexed at the moment still trying to figure out his lightsaber but his mind quickly but 2 and 2 together and left it alone. His hate and will power to hear those words were the only thing keeping him going.

He bowed respectively...the last time he would have to do it as an aprentice.

"Thank you" he said his chill gone replaced by a grunt of exhaustion. His face returned to its plastered coolness as he tossed back his black hair. The cold night air still biting at his ears.

He returned his saber to his belt.

Chacter Sheet

*KR laughed*

I don't know about you but I need to relax a bit.

*KR's ship, along with Abbadon's, appeared above the sands again. A large pool like container was released from the back. The tub began to fill with warm bacta, and when it finished filling the bacta began flowing through a heater which fed it back in through small jets. It was a bacta hot-tub. KR climbs in and begins to heal.*

C'mon and relax. We haven't any more pressing affairs to attend to.

*KR watches his apprentice walk out of the ship, slightly confused. KR turns to him and shouts.*

Come here Neo, I need someone to pull the knives out of my body.

Good now I shall take them from you once more.

*Without even a movement from his arms the ball all expand outward and then each and every ball begins to paint spheres in the sky as they circle around going up and down in and out of each other.*

Now I want you to do this.

*The metal balls all came down and rested at JS's feet.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

Neo comes running down to where KR was with his friend, wondering who it was.."You needed me master?" Neo saw the knives sticking of of his masters body.."Ahh you need me for that, I will do it just not the one where you kn.." Neo quickly started to pull the knives out of his shoulder chest and other places when it came down to the last one.."I present you the honors Master." Neo laughing....

tru7h.jpg

*KR pulls the last knife out of his flesh and chucked it into the sand.*

Neo, I'd like you to meet the sith I just made a lord, Abbadon. Abbadon, this is Neo, my apprentice.

*KR sinks low into the bacta. The warm fluid felt good after the strenuous trials KR put Abbadon through. KR took off his bracers and set them by the tub.*

So, Neo, tell me about why you have come to the Dark side while I mend.

*KR reaches over to a compartment on the side of the bacta hot-tub and pulls out two Correllian ales. He gives one to Abbadon and keeps the other for himself. He nodded to Neo to show that he could have one if he wanted.*

Abaddon nodded in thanks... the bacta felt good on his body and the ale numbed any of the pain he was feeling...

Abaddon turned his attention to neo. It always intetesting to see why aprentices join. If there answer was wrong or ill put it would be long before they tested for knighthood. Calmly he sat back and studied the aprentice stroking his now 2days growth.

Chacter Sheet

Leo lands the Debonair on Tattooine feeling as though he had found the place he needed to be at. He could see two men on the ground with a bunch of silvery balls. He walks over to the (older, younger) of the two Tristan Stellar. He bows to him in resect for his greater position and power."Master Jedi. I am Leonardo Stovachi. I hope to become a Jedi Knight to bring peace and order to a galaxy full of corruption, chaos, and evil. If you wish it to happen, would you train me in the ways of the Jedi."He raises and stands with his feet at shoulder width and his hands behind his back.

Edited by Guest
asdfgcopy.jpg

Neo answering this questions says to KR,"I need to ask you a question first Master, have you ever been betrayed by a Jedi before?" Unlikely he would he went on."I have.."Neo looked away."They neglected me unlike themselves they believe that they are the best unlike the other hopefuls.They are bastards Master.." Neo waited to see if KR accepted his answer....

tru7h.jpg

Very good...

*KR looks much better. His hand had almost entirely mended, and now he was more doing it for the fun.*

I was once a Jedi. I know it's hard to believe, but I wanted to be good, and do good things, but not being able to kill people put a real damper on my ability to help old ladies across the street and save kittens stuck in trees.

*KR chuckled at his own joke, then inspected his arm to make sure it was in working order.*

Abbadon really tore my robe up, so I need to make a new one. I find that they are often shredded and it's about time I made something with strength. I plan on going to the Desert Citadel and seeing if maybe they have some spidersilk I could have. I will apply your training throughout our business. I think I want to soak a smidge longer before we go.

*KR turns to Abbadon.*

I don't know what it is you plan to do, but you are invited to come with us. The bug threat is not to be taken lightly, but I am going to anyway. I tried to help them when I was an apprentice and they pushed me aside. Now I'm not going to help unless I'm asked too. They don't want me, I wont interrupt. Personal matters seem more important than helping the ungrateful, that's the way I see it.

Captain Rane Scando stands at the top of a rocky cliff overlooking the endless dunes. Using his Mandalorian helmet's binoculars, the mercenary scans for any sign of Jedi life. After a few minutes, Scando mounts his speeder bike and rockets off into the distance.

*Tristin glanced at the new arrival.*

So you seek to bring peace and order to the galaxy? Then you must head elsewhere, a storm is brewing across the stars and it will strike soon.

*A rifle flew from Tristin's cargo hold and stopped mid-air next to Leonardo.*

I trust you know how to use such a weapon. While it may not be as glamorous as the lightsaber, but it has it's purposes.

*Tristin's face darkened.*

You must go to Hoth, hidden somewhere on that planet is a young padawan of mine who goes by the name of Mara. Finding her directly through the force is not an option since a powerful darkside presence exists on that planet which can blind the senses. But if you use a more passive approach, you will find her. Take this as your initiation. Failure of the faithful is a failure of those with false dreams. Know yourself before you go.

*Tristin shifted his gaze away once more as he waited for his padawan to continue.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

Leo grabs the rifle from the air and bows to Tristan before he leaves."I will do as you wish Master Jedi. I will find your appentice and bring her here." The wanderer turns around and walks back toward his ship. He tells Zim."Open it up."The cockpit opens up and Leo crawls in and lays down.He takes the controls in his hand and punches in the coordinates for the Hoth System. He lifts off and soon enters hyperspace.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Captain Rane Scando watches as the ship departs from Tatooine. After the ship is out of sight, the mercenary contacts his droid back in Mos Eisley.

"PA-3, you there? Listen carefully; I need you to transmit a message to the base. Scramble code three ”“ boost the power to you get a clear connection. Ready?"

Scando transmits his message.

OOC: bugs have been defeated...but im aware of a greater interest as of late.

IC: Abaddon smiled weakly as he began to test himself and his injuries in a short period he would be ready to leave...Abaddon ship comm. Crackled and he got up to leave before he had time to answer either question. When he returned he had a bit of a smile on his face.

"The bugs are no longer a threat; however...there is something bigger and more appropriate....a bit larger to your interest actually. Both. It'll be a bit of a test for each of you...."

He received odd looks.

"Oh no not from me...ah well you'll see, I suggest you come with me."

He turned to the former Sith traitor...

"You seek training!" he looked half disgusted..."ah well, fair warning you betray me and I won't be so kind." the Sith lord grunted "we have much to prepare then."

Chacter Sheet

Sounds interesting... It better not be lame or I'll have to give you back some of those knives, the hard way.

*KR gets out of his hot-tub and boards his ship. A few minutes later he emerges wearing a fresh robe, his weapons hanging off of his belt. KR pats his Apprentice on the back.*

((OCC: Okay, that gets a slap upside the head. The was a flat out poor post. I you are going to pull information out of your ass then at least come up with a good method. I'm sure that was what Abbadon was going to tell us, so lets just wait for him to post then book. The jedi will still be there when we go to put the smack down on them.))

*KR slaps Neo upside the head.*

Lets see...

*KR counts the inhabitants nereby*

You, me, Abbadon, Searcy...

*KR pauses*

None of them said anything, and they are the only ones around...

*KR slaps Neo again*

Don't say things you can't very well concrete.

*Abaddon boards his Assualt gunbaot and orders searcy to follow in his ship.*

"KR meet us on naboo the jedi have comprimized and the attack has begun...we must go." Abaddon stated in a cold chill.

*Abaddon jumped into his ship and within moments was in hyperspace.*

Chacter Sheet

"Nothing wrong with the helmet, that only leaves one thing ”“ bigger target out there."

Captain Rane Scando watches as the Sith leave Tatooine. He had watched the proceedings from a distance using his Mandalorian helmet's binoculars. Jedi were on Tatooine. Sith were on Tatooine. The Sith had left. That only left one possibility ”“ more Jedi, more important Jedi, were elsewhere. The mercenary mounts his speeder bike and rockets off. In the distance, Scando knows, the Jedi of Tatooine were training - Jedi of low rank and even lower importance.

"You can rest tonight, my little Jedi."

After awhile the Ion Raptor leaves Tatooine and blasts into hyperspace.