Korriban

Exodus

Jaina looked at the hilt of her saber and the ever-closer rocks, and shook her head hopelessly.

"Oh, Shassa."

Cutting over, slashing under, any movement Jaina made, however radical, the gyroscope imbedded in the lightsaber kept her from turning too far in any one direction. Grinning boyishly, she Force-jumped out of the spinning rocks to land neatly in the center, splitting three on the ever-glowing blade. Letting go of her control, she began to spin around lightly. Then, without warning, everything fell apart. First, her lightsaber shut off. Jaina didn't delve back into those memories of hatred fast enough. A series of rocks struck her in the back. With a grimace, she picked herself up off the ground. The rocks had stopped swirling, and Bishop was leaning against the wall, a smirk on his face.

Looking down to the floor, the girl muttered, "I guess that wasn't much of a waltz, was it?"

Edited by Guest

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

OOC: Yes you ALL have your bodies back.

IC:

Barohm Zar yells out in his booming voice.

"We need to move out...I'm sick of waiting...we need to regain our place, starting with taking out that General I have been feeling in the force capturing Jedi...he must be dealt with..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"No, it wasn't. You became too caught up in what you were doing, and lost your focus. When you control your lightsaber correctly, your mind should tell you what to do and direct the Force to act accordingly. That way you will be fighting with your mind, attacking where you wish to attack, while the Force predicts, adapts, and powers your strikes. When you began to focus on your 'moves' you lost sight of that which you should have been watching the most. Nor should you let yourself become lost in your memories. Maintain your awareness. With practice you will learn to use your anger to control the Force without conciously thinking about it. It will be second nature. Now try again. You are better than you have shown. Make it known."

Bishop.jpg

John inhaled a deep breath, with it came a flood of emotion... Exhaling left a vacuum of despair...

Each breath brought both suffering and confusion, a sense of deep anger and mind-boggling fear... What am I afraid of, why am I afraid? His teeth gritted and meditation was an immediate failure... But, this would be the source to understanding more of himself than he'd ever want to...

These mental breakdowns... Why do I suffer them? What causes them? John's eyes turned a crimson red, his hands became closed fists... His veins protruded... Is this... torment? John fell off, landing on his knees... He was red, not with anger but pain...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Raynuk stepped forward, his actions being hidden and un-noticed since his return with Nukraxe. Even now, the creature stood beside him, silently watching the room.*

"I am always ready Master Zar. But this time, Nukraxe will be comming with us. I have sucessfully inigrated Ysalamari blood into his own, and he now emit's a Dark Force bubble, similar to a Ysalamari's negating bubble..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

Dahak starts a fire outside the walls of the temple and streches. He always enjoyed camping like they did back before they had all the technology that we do now. It will be a long wait better make this like home.

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.

Taren walks up behind BZ. "Then we are finally ready to take some action? I have been monitoring things and this General is very upity. He has been concuring planets left and right. Rid the galaxy of him and then we can get rid of the Jedi. Westley, a defector, is currently headed to the Jedi Base to keep an eye on things for me. He will keep me informed of their activity but something must indeed be done about this General."

Ragnok, Ephant Mon, report to my ship at once!

Taren2.jpg

Abaddon laughed "I am afraid we must finish this later."

With that Abaddon turned and dissapeared into the darkened maze of tunnels that made up Korriban's Shadow Academy. Abaddon appeared before his Master.

Kneeling before him Abaddon force spoke his message

I am ready to move out ahead of the others the Yassimarri frame i completed in the form of a backpack. I am ready to fufill your wishes.

Only his master had heard his words Abaddon was certain of this. In this way Abaddon could be certain of none betraying his mission.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*From the sky emerges a large galactic transport, made for carrying approx. 1000 civilians. It's cargo? One man. A man in Platinum robes lands the "Space Bus" as he deemed it, a few miles away from the temple. He casually walked the path to the temple. He walks into the temple laughing.*

You relocated while I was away. Does someone want to lose me?

*He returns to his low laugh as he walks deeper into the temple. The Man stands in a large hallway. The Man wonders the temple for a while, he walks into the room with BZ.*

Ahhh Bahrom Zar... Good to see you again

*The man senses the Apprentices around him wondering his identity. He pulls back his hood revealing his platinum hair.*

My name is Kakuto Ryu. I'm a returning Sith Knight.

*Kakuto senses a bit of discontent from his obtrusion. He laughs another low laugh as he makes his way to a seat in the corner, where he sits and rests.*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Dahak finaly decides that he better just go in. I was once a Sith Lord so what if I can't remember most of of it, I must have done this before. As he wanders the halls he comes up to the first person he sees and asks "Where do I go to beseech a master? I can remember seeing a Barohm Zar once apon a time about becoming a sith."

John's hands grabbed at his head, his nails digging into his skin... He covered his ears as if he was hearing something he didnt wish to hear, something that bothered him terribly, something that brought pain that wreaked havoc upon his tatters of a soul... Uncontrollable pain surged through his body and his hands involuntarily twitched towards his sides... His eyes became extensively bloodshot in a matter of minutes... Blood flowed from his nose... Then, a beam of fire erupted from his mouth...

This uncontrollable burst was a sign of his relationship with the force, it controlled him... Not the other way around, the way that it was commonplace for the Sith...

With time I shall curb this failure... thought John, now standing, in full control of his body, in full strength... My true weakness, I have found...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Qui-Chi returns to the hanger. "I am ready my friend." Qui-Chi secures small bag in the ship and sits in the copilots chair. "This is like looking at the human brain. What does all this shit do?"

*Kakuto Ryu lets out a low groan as he remembers something.*

I have to train 2 apprentices...

*Kakuto stews in his corner a minute. As he sits he develops a small idea of how Ryu training will go. Kakuto smiles briefly at the thought of getting to punish an insolent apprentice.*

At least I'll have some fun...

*Raises his middle and index fingers to his temple.*

I will be taking on an apprentice. Approach me if you wish to have the spot.

Dahak hears the voice inside of his head and using all of his mental powers honed in on the source. He runs down the halls letting the force guid him until he reaches the one man who can help him. He goes down on one knee and bows his head. "I wish to be trained by you great master."

OOC: I'll give the hit on the hilt of Rocketblaze's lightsaber, since RB has virtually no true combat training and Abaddon has at least some, it is acceptable. However:

On the gold plate of Rocketblazes newly constructed lightsaber just below RB was written one simple word "HA"

This will not be accepted in full. RB has no gold on his lightsaber, and Abaddon would not be able to write on a lightsaber, at least under the circumstances. The "newly constructed lightsaber" and "RB" parts are correct. If this is a problem to any end, talk to TarrianSkywalker.

IC: Rocketblaze put his lightsaber away, wondering how he could put Abaddon to use in the future. His combat skills would serve well when coupled with Rocketblaze's mass word skill. The two could be a strong offensive advantage to the Sith in all matters when fully trained.

"No point in being here."

With that, he progressed toward the Grand Hall, singing as he went.

"Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!

Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!

Kill! Kill!

Kill! Kill!

Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!

I want to kill!

Kill you right dead!

Saber!

Saber!

I'll kill you with!"

Rocketblaze entered the Grand Hall as he finished the last two lines of the song. He repeated it as he walked around, bored, but looking for something fun to do.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

OOC: Sorry for the delay, Cory...much to work on with finals and all next week...

IC:

**The Sith Guard seemed to smile...the best he could seeing as he had no face. He approached Kenshin and spoke.**

You have progressed...it is clear that you are motivated in these actions of the Sith Warrior...now go...go to Coruscant and stir mayhem...do not return till you are satisfied with your progres...

guards.gif

Yes, Dahak li, you will be my first apprentice. But for now it will wait, we will go with Zar to see whatever he is planning.

*Kakuto Ryu pulls out a grey robe similar to his own. It comes with boots, a belt, and gloves.*

You will wear this. Put it on and meet me where Zar goes. You are in Ryu training now. Whatever I say goes. That is the first rule.

*Kakuto walks off following Zar.*

Taren stands still waiting, near her former apprentice, BZ. Her face suddenly goes slack and her attention is drawn within. Her eyes close halfway and her chin droops slightly. She stands thus for several minutes then straightens as if nothing had happened. Blinking her eyes once, she reajusts her stance and faces the incoming Sith. At a look from BZ she merely nodds. "Things are going well in my little game with Westley," she says. "My little display of power to him will speed him up on his mission. I'm afraid this one might keep a few scars." She smiled.

Taren2.jpg

Abaddon looked up at his master, whom abaddon had stood kneeling in front of for quite some time...

The loud words of his master still resonating in his head.

He stood up concerned slightly with the disrespect of others to his master.

He new his master would deal with it accordingly.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

With the completion of Rocketblaze's light saber, Ar-Pharazon was pleased. He slipped into a private chamber and packed a case of garments and items he might need for a small trip.

He slipped an envelope with the name Rocketblaze in large, red lettering. He sent it to a guard and asked that it be delivered to his apprentice. The letter said the following:

...I must depart for a matter of a few days. Family Business. When I return we will began the path that will finalize your knighthood. Until then, pick a fight or two, just go kick some ass. I shall return as soon as time allows me...

Ar-Pharazon picked up his case, headed to the docks and took his transport off of the planet.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

*Sensing that Barohm Zar was getting a tad impatient (and that his own apprentice might be a tad slow in posting ), Bishop moved towards the patio entrance. He continued to control the rocks, moving targets for Jaina's attacks.*

"Continue this. I must meet with the others."

*Bishop made his way first towards his ship. As he moved he caught sight of John a few moments after he felt the disturbance of Force energy. He stood and watched him as he came to his full height, recovered from the breakdown. There was much potential in him, and in this time of crisis there were far too many students and too few instructors. Perhaps he would make a good second apprentice. Bishop stood there until John noticed him.*

"You. Come with me."

*He motioned for the young Sith to follow him as he continued towards his ship.*

"Tell me: what is your name, how long have you been waiting for training, and what has Lord Zar shown you in your time here?"

*Bishop listened to the apprentice as he reached his ship and moved aboard to find Tarrian. He stopped in the doorway to her room and looked in at the grown girl she stood with. He looked her over with a perplexed expression for a few moments before realization finally dawned on him.*

"Kaylynn? She grew again I take it. Well, let's hope it slows down, otherwise she'll be older than us soon. Come, Barohm Zar wants to gather the Sith."

Bishop.jpg

Kenshin answers. Thank you master. I will do my best to please you.One more thing master.Do I have permission to use the weapons of the ancient sith.

Yes

Kenshin walks over to a rack of weapons. He picks up a sith sword and puts it into the folds of his cloack.He also picks up a sith lanvorack and 12 packs of disks. He begins his long walk out of the dungeons. He walks through the area where he first was trained to fight and kill. He then takes the stairs to the area where he fought his friends who probably had long forgotten him. He walks through the area where he was first achknowledged and allowed to be a sith.Many new people saw him walk out of nowhere suprised to even see him. Even the ones who had seen him before did not recognize him untill they felt his force presence. He walks toward the hangar and found a unsuspiscous ship. He walks onboard and finds various weapons for his disposal. Bombs, knives, and other equipment. He takes off into space.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

*Raynuk glanced from Zar to Taren before turning to the door as the Knights, masters, Apprentices, and a few hopefuls all file into the room. He crossed his arms, giving Nukraxe a reasuring look before glancing back at Zar, waiting still for what was to be next*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.