Korriban

Exodus

Dalla hears the Force message and is joyful that his friend is still alive, yet wonders where he is. He sends Another Force message back to Qui-chi: Glad to hear from you,where would you like to meet back up? I apologize for not meeting up sooner, but something was blocking me from sensing your presence... I am at the academy temple right now waiting to meet more of our peers. If I meet with you, we could learn more in our training, or if you meet up with me we could gain some powerful allies- The choice is yours. Dalla relaxes once again and starts to spectate on the duel on the rooftop...

2rwm0cm.jpg

OOC:Sorry I didn't see your post.

Sabertooth trys to get around the tornado, but he finds this to be very difficult. Finally he attempts flipping over the tronado, but he gets caught in it and hurled out the other side, He goes flying into Tash and they both go tumbling off the roof.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

John hurled the branch towards a few other branches and they fell almost immediately... Then John recited Dragon's Breath and unleashed a beam of fire across the wet terrain and burning to cinder the trunks of the trees... He then performed a Pyrokinetic Kill on the next set of trees... As they burst to flames... John proceeded to calling forth his Fire Demon from a set of stones... The rest of the forest soon turned to worthless ash as he continued to perform his spells in a varied order... Then, boring of fire spells, he used the force to call forth a branch and performing the Transformation Geomantic Spell that turned it into a lightsaber and he continued to slice the trees to nothing...

He continued this until he felt he had perfected his few spells beyond error... He ran back towards the roof to find Tashkri and Sabertooth falling over each other...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Abaddon Arose from the shadows as the others left he turned to his master who had been standing in the corner next to him.

His master seemed weary up against the rough brick wall. So abaddon was cautious in his venture.

"Master may we return to my training?"

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Tash senses through the Force what Sabertooth is trying to do, and realizes the futility of it. When S.T. gets shot out of the hurricane and knocks into Tash, he uses the force to catch himself and stay on the roof as he watches S.T. fall to the ground.

He banishes his hurricane, and realizes that he had gotten some spectators during the fight. He jumps down to meet with the new, unknown person (Dalla, thats you) and John.

tashkri.jpg

OOC: Tash, you fell off with me, so technically you are on the ground already.......I'm ignoring your post.

Sabertooth and Tash dust themselves of and shake hands. They see the unknown beautiful flower (Dalla) that has come to watch. Sabertooth turns to John,"Now it is your turn to pick the challenge."

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

OOC: S.T., no crap I fell off. I caught myself and moved myself back on the roof. You can't control my actions. I already had a talk with John about this.

IC: Turning to John, Tash asks him, Did you learn anything new on your little quest?

tashkri.jpg

A Force Message from TAren the Terror to All assembled Sith in the council room.

My fellow Sith lords, something is amiss. We are heading to where Westley is sure the Jedi are but I can feel nothing of their presence. I feel a void which can only be described as ysalamari. I fear that some other faction is trying to take our glory. I feel it may be a Republic of some kind and suggest that someone look into this. I will let you know more as things develope but if the ysalamari are really there I will have to rely on regular tranmissions.

End message.

Being a Jedi Master ain't easy but someone's got to do it.

Dalla turns to Sabertooth and says, "Hello, I'm Dalla Suul, I noticed you were dueling and stopped to watch. My Force skills are pretty good, as I have devoted great time to the study of the Force, but my dueling skills aren't, which is why I am talking to you. I was separated from my friend in the forest and found the mesa at which you...three..trained. I wish a lesson in swordfighting from one of you until my friend returns. In return, I offer my friendship and loyalty." Dalla almost seems eager for the answer, but holds it in with great restraint.

2rwm0cm.jpg

*Raynuk opened his eyes slowly as Taren's message drifted off.

Great...we cant seem to go for long periods of time without someone interfearing...First the Jedi Alliance, then the CORE, now the Republic...

Raynuk glanced at Zar momentarily, hoping to get some glimpse of what the Sith was thinking, and what his thoughts on Taren's message*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Barohm Zar stood pensively.

"I must think on this matter...we should wait till we have more information from Taren...I think that we should all be ready to leave at the drop of a hat...no one but us knows of Korriban, and should anyone but those meant to be here land on this planet, the spirits will consume them..."

Turning to his apprentice, another door in the room opened.

"Come my apprentice...we must train so you can defend yourself..."

They walk through the door and it closes, sealing itself off from everybody else. Barohm Zar's thoughts fill every Sith's mind in the room.

Ready yourselves for another long battle to defend our honor...once Taren has contacted us with more information and a chance for attack is at hand I will return to you...for now I must train my apprentice in the Dark Arts...

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Abaddon walked behind his master into the room

Where are we he thought but then thought better of it Korriban' Shadow academy was one that followed no natural lawas but those which his Enlightened Master wished it to have. Instead he thought of a more proper question and one that pertained directly to him.

"What next, my lord?"

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

John stops and sits pensive awaiting for the others to stop chatting amongst themselves for him to speak... "When you wish..."

Finally, after a short period of time... John speaks much more humbly and quietly, maturely and surely than usual... "Yes, I learned a great deal Tash." Then he turns towards the new face, "No the forest you walked through was untouched by my wrath," he says with mild humor... "I only burn down small forests... by the way, your name, sir?" as he finished his sentence a twinkle of orange flame could be seen on his generally grey eyes... He awaited the man's response and introduced himself...

Then, turning towards S.T., "Did you enjoy your duel with Tashkri?" Leaving the question as rhetorical, he turned and said, "Please do follow... we have a long trek, I wish to show you something, or rather a few somethings..." He walked calmly in the direction in which he originally came from...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"Very good. Tarrian and I will stay here and wait for word from Taren as well. We will be ready to leave as soon as things are ready."

*Bishop stood and walked with Tarrien and Kaylynn out the way they had come in.*

"Tarrian, will you take Kaylynn and make sure that we have whatever we need for a stay here. I must attend to my apprentice and see that she is getting along with her task and instruct her on her training."

*Kissing Tarrian reassuringly, he turned and headed back towards the first room they had come into. He found Jaina still there with the Jedi cat in her lap. He came in silently and extended his hand. Afri's body suddenly jumped into the air, waking him rudely.*

"We are done with the meeting. Tarrian and Kaylynn are heading back to the ship for now. Hurry and you can catch them."

*He dropped Afri in the direction of the door and turned his attention to Jaina.*

"How is it going?"

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk nodded after Zar left the room.

Another long battle to defend our honor...

Raynuk sighed, knowing that soon enough, he would again be in the midst of battle, slaying those who threatned his bretheran and order. The day would come, and few if any knew when. He looked out across the room, at the others who had bothered to gather in the room, studying those who were strangers to him, nodding to those he knew. He watched Bishop and Tarrian exit, and then sighed and left the room itself, heading for his quarters, which served more as a storage space than somewhere to live.*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

**The guard watched Kenshin stumble in front of him.**

You must learn how to speak like one of us...and you must learn to completely trust yourself within the force...use it for everything you do now...you learned how to walk when you were able to see, hear, feel, and when you had balance...now you have nothing...including a weak connection to the dark side, if that at all...I want you to learn how to walk again...I want you to find your balance in the dark side and use that to balance yourself out...I want you to relearn all the motor skills you had till this point that you learned as a child...I want you to relearn the fundamentals of living feeding off the endless dark side energy potential coursing through your veins...but you must first learn how to walk again using the dark side...stand up...feel with the force...feel everything so you know where you are going...if you fail....you shall be rewarded with more pain and suffering...

guards.gif

Kenshin would have closed his eyes is he had any. If he had eyes he wouldnt be in this situation either. He inhales through his nose and exhales. He takes a step and falls tothe ground. He stop himself with his hands. He slams his fist on the ground angrily. He suddenly hears something laughing at him. He yells out loud. Who is laughing at me? Come out and reveal yourself to me. I will fight you.

Why would you fight me. You need me to walk. You need me to kill. You need me to live.

Who are you?

You know who I am. I am the thing you are breathing right now. I am what you are feeling right now.

The Darkside of the Force.

Bingo

Soeak to me. PLease help me to walk again.

Why should I help you. You wanted to kill me. But anger is good, anger is what brings you closer to me. So I will help you. Feel out with the force. Feel the force flowing through everything. Then manipulate them so that they are helping you.I wil tell you more when you have completed that process of learning to become my weapon.

Kenshin stands up and falls into the force. He reaches out and feels the into the Darkside of the fore. He feels the evil moving through everything. He takes a step and begins to fall. He throws out another foot and catches himself. He takes another step and succeeds. He takes a few more and is able to do it. He then begins to run. Then he getsw cocky and runs smack into a wall. He falls down and struggles to get back up. He then begins to walk again. He begins to go into a run and ths time feels the wal in front of him. He begins to turn, but he didnt focus on the floor. A puddle of water, and he goes down. He gets angrier and angrier as he keeps falling. He finally throws hishand and up and begint to run . He dodges and leaps over everything placed in his path. He finally stops winded from not using the force to keep him from tiring.

Good job my weapon.

Edited by Guest
33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

" I shall come to you, my friend." Qui-Chi-Ryu starts off toward the temple. "Beware my friend, these wild Massassi have developed some new powers that you may not be familiar with. I shall tell more of what happen to me in the forest when we meet."

Jaina opened her eyes, surprised as Afri was lifted off her lap. Looking up to her master, she nodded respectfully.

"It's going okay. I put the globe back together."

Levitating it to his eye level, she sat back and waited for any remarks.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

OOC: I don't recall telling you to build a glass globe. LoL Oh well, I'll go with it.

"Good, now you must focus all of your anger. All of your hate. Focus it into that globe. The test is not to see what constructions you can make, but your focus. Delve deep into your memory and pull forth any thoughts that might reside their. Past persecutions. Personal hates. Disagreements with others. The failures of the promises the Jedi Order gave you."

Bishop.jpg

Force Message

I think there has been a change in plans, My Sith brethren. I am heading to the Republic to see what is going on. Apparently one of their faction attacked the Jedi and I want to know why. The Jedi base, for your information, is at Sullust. Prepare as you may see fit but let me investigate the matter before anyone else is done.

End message.

Taren2.jpg

Dalla introduces himself to the one with the fire-like eyes before he leaves, sensing great power within him, not really his own but owning it... Turning to the one who accepted the lesson, he drew his sword and stood at the only stance he knew: the most simple for beginners. This would be a good lesson.

2rwm0cm.jpg

Barohm Zar looks at his apprentice with dark eyes.

"No...you are not yet ready..."

He ignited a lightsaber from behind and brought the blade in front of him. Using the force he called for a lightsaber off of one of the weapons' racks in the room. The silver handle glinted in the limited light in the room and swished through the air to bury itself in Abaddon's palm. Without another moment's hesitation, Barohm Zar brought his saber down towards Abaddon, cutting to Abaddon's left.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg