Psycho Padawans: Next Generation

Amidala Skywalker

I'm so glad Almira asked what "tl;dr" meant before I did....

I say "yes". But I think you know that.

And I don't think Psycho Padawans would be the same without Kiara, Snarky, and Sparkles.

Let's do the Krazy Knights! You know...I actually started one of these a while ago but didn't post it...

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

Yes is too late. AHAHAHAHAA. It's now required to indicate [CRITIQUE NOT DESIRED] [CRITIQUE NEUTRAL] [CRITIQUE ENCOURAGED] on all story posts, as you'll see if you read the rules.

The Krazy Knights, or the Notorious Knights or the Manical Masters, perhaps. >.>

The universe is ours, fanficcers. Now edit any story work in progress's to have the critique and rating markers, now required in a galaxy near you. Now that the boring stuff is over, fun tiem starts now!

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

ok... off topic... what about Abnormal Apprentices (i have a reason...)

Okay... so in the Old Republic, they were called Padawans. In the new republic they are more referred to as apprentices. What if in saying goodbye to the old, and hello to the new, we used Apprentices. (yes i know that the Padawans were with Luke and that is kinda NR but...

Cause quite frankly... if your Knights, you don't really have a master and your not learning anymore.... so ya... thats my input on it

[CRITIQUE DISCOURAGED]

hkm.jpg

Well, yeah, but once you're Knights, then you're teaching the new order. And wouldn't it be crazy fun to have a bunch of crazy teachers who throw paintballs on missions and stuff?

Although, I agree, it'd be fun to move into the new republic time now!

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

From the darkness rises... a NEW PSYCHOTIC ORDER... and only the Jammin' Jedi can stop them! (guitar solo) Okay, okay, let's just accept there's a ton of adjectives we can use and pick one. Nutty Knights is awesome, if we go with Knights, I like that.

spsig.jpg

OKAAAYYYY, I have been away a long time. When was LAP let back in??

(it is nice to see you again.)

OK, so all I saw was somthing about Darth's Deo and I had to check the thread out.

Absurd Apprentices???

Strange Students

Bizarre Beginners

That's if we're going with the matching sounds

Impractical Trainees

Screwy Pupils

Batty Beginners

Give me time (and a Thesaurus) I might come up with something better.

Been out of it a little bit, kinda rusty.

myth.jpg

Hey Mythie! Good to see you again, if only for a post or two!

I like "apprentices" of some sort best for the reasons that Holly gave.

What about the "Asinine Apprentices"? That works really well, I think. The definition, by the way, or asinine is: utterly ridiculous or lacking sense.

Those describes our Psycho Padawans all the way!

amipaint2.jpg

What about the "Asinine Apprentices"? That works really well, I think. The definition, by the way, or asinine is: utterly ridiculous or lacking sense.

My reason for wanting Knights is simple: most of us have grown up, most of us have learned things and now we're passing them on to other people. We're teaching our insanity to the new crop. We're not learners anymore.

Grown in physical age... not necesarily grown in mental age. Who wants to be a grown up??

When the site realized that it sucked without me.

Took them long enough. I know you were sometimes a terror, but you were entertaining and you were never a terror to me. Call me bias but there you are.

Myth2010.jpg

But I'm out of cheesecake.

Taking over JNet, 1 thread at a time.

JNet Royalty

Yeah, but who wouldn't want to make a new league of terrors? My favorite characters were always the messed up masters and crazy knights, not just the psychotic Padawans.

I'd like to see a crop of 'Knights who still act like insane Padawans'.

And yes, LAP is back to keep Jedi.net awesome. You're not biased. He entertains me too.

spsig.jpg

My reason for wanting Knights is simple: most of us have grown up, most of us have learned things and now we're passing them on to other people. We're teaching our insanity to the new crop. We're not learners anymore.

Grown in physical age... not necesarily grown in mental age. Who wants to be a grown up??

OMG... HEY!!!! Love to see you stopping by... still waiting for you to finish your stories...

Im going to agree with what i said earlier... Knights I understand the whole growing up and learning part, but the fun of FF is what ive been fighting for... You cant do crazy when your trying to be responsible... it just doesnt work.... I certainly havnt changed a bit mentally.. Im still floating thinking on going to fall in love with a movie character... ive just moved on from one character to the next.... (yes i understand that it will never happen but a girl can have a freaking imagination... cant she??)

[CRITIQUE DISCOURAGED]

hkm.jpg

But I think you can be fun while being an adult and 'supposed to be responsible'. Who said anything about Knights having to try be RESPONSIBLE? I remember writing so many "Anakin and Obi-Wan play pranks on the Temple" type fics.

If we were Padawans once, we have to eventually be Knighted! And then if we just happened to not grow up in mental age, we'd be CRAAAZAH.

Asinine Apprentices is the right sort of obscure vocabulary word, though. ? "Apprentices" makes me think Sith, though...

Oooh, Lukie. I named my computer Lukie in honor of the old Psychotic Padawans stuff, actually. Yes, Lukie. SERIOUSLY.

spsig.jpg

Asinine is a great word.

The only problem I have with knights (and it is a small one) would be this:

Psychos are a rare species of Jedi. They travel in herds, and remain padawans forever. They don't ever progress. They huddle around their Master, but he doesn't seem to mind, in fact, he's veeery protective of them.

But, well, if we're different than the Psycho Padawans...

amipaint2.jpg

Ah, but you had been stressing ADAMENTLY that we were not Psychotic Padawans, because, after all, we couldn't use that title without some oldbies around.

I dunno, personally I always had a weak spot for playing an immature, crazy teacher who drives all the students mad. Fallback to my old '04 writing days with "Tiana and Jandalf", who were the crazed, dynamic duo of Paint Wars and beyond. And ironically, as we continued to write that duo, they progressed. I believe the point of things like Psychotic Padawans was to write crazed versions of ourselves to torment characters we liked. As we get older, sometimes the characters we like are different. Why would anyone want to be stuck in the same place FOREVER? That doesn't mean you can't remain immature and psychotic, it just means that hey... for a while I liked Legolas and Will Turner, now I like Jack Sparrow and Lukie, I used to love harrassing Obi-Wan in character but now I'd rather hang around someone evil and drive them slowly mad , and for a while loved Carth but now I prefer Han Solo...

...XD We should do severely old Republic apprentices sometime and harrass Malak.

That'd be interesting.

Oh yeah, this whole conversation WAS started by taking about a co-written fanfic...

EDIT: I just had a remotely brilliant idea. Okay, maybe not. We should TELEPORT LUKE SKYWALKER INTO THE PAST. That way it's not psychotic Padawans but we can still have Lukie. ....Okay, I admit it, I really just want to screw with the timeline of Star Wars. With any characters. In any way. Anyone else up for that, be it as this round robin or a co-written fic?

spsig.jpg

HOW COULD YOU MISS MINE! WAAAAA!

Ah, but you had been stressing ADAMENTLY

HAH I CAUGHT TIANA IN A MISTAKE!!!!!

Does the Sith Sashay of Satisfaction (The counterpart to the Jedi Jig of Joy)

Oh man, I'm already going crazy. Really, I odn't care what it's called. Just start a round robin where I don't have to think to write!

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

Oh man, I'm already going crazy. Really, I odn't care what it's called. Just start a round robin where I don't have to think to write!

So, this is gonna be like every other post you make?

BOOM!

Sorry, the setup was too good.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Lol you guys...I love us fanficcers...

*cough* Psycho Padawans have done lots of time traveling *cough*

Alright...since we've been talking about this forever and not come up with anything definitive, someone needs to make an executive decision!

Therefore, I will look at that little starter I did a while ago, see if it's any good, and if I like it, I'll post it to start a crazy character round robin. And we can have a serious one too--like that Kotor one, Tiana.

amipaint2.jpg