A New Rope

Mythicaa

Hey Mythie! I dunno if you remember me, but how are you? How goes life and what not? Your writing off the site? Anyways, I was just wondering if you remembered if I was in this story, or just Gathering.

Anyways, its great to have you back on the site writing again. I hope you get back more and wonder to more of the site.

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

*waves at her former padawan* Hi Ky--I mean Ryoo!

I'm glad Nat is making it her personal resposibility to keep you around, Myth! Thanks Nat!

Meanwhile I'll do my best to do my part.

More???

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

RYOO!!!!!! Yes I remember you, of course I remember you. You're one of the crew, the posse, one of my mates, why would I not remember you.

Anyway, I'm doing well, I got a new job and have moved to Perth (Western Australia's State Capital) into the big smoke. And I'm doing well. Less stress, more time to myself. I'm happy. Still playing floorball and skating (with a new coach) too, so that's all a bonus.

Now... I do have you in the New Rope Series, but it was a section I haven't written yet, I have a character list with who from JNet will be what SW character. I was going to have you play Lobot... but a bigger part than what's in the movie. And I may even get around to posting the Gathering series to sort out what happens. But I gotta write some more on it first, I got a bit of writer's block in one section so I may just backtrack and move on again with some fresh stuff.

LMAO! I was just reading parts of Gathering, I miss that story it was so much fun. I might start writing and posting it sooner than I planned. I think there are people here who miss those types of stories.

And yes, I need to be kept inline and online. So when Nat is slacking off, she can rest easily knowing there will always be others to hassle me for more... Speaking of which, a small piece for you all.

Ami made her way to the dining room. Kiara was just setting down the last of the dishes for them.

"You know," She said as she sat and began helping herself to some food. "I think those new helpers you bought today might be Psycho's. Well, one of them at least."

Adi glanced acorss the table at Kiara. "Well, it doesn't matter now. They belong to us. Tommorrow, I want you to take them both and get de-psychofied."

"Yeah." replied Ami. "I was also thinking about our agreement. About me staying on another season. If these new helpers do work out then I'd like to submit my application to the academy this year."

"What, you mean this semester before the harvest??? Ami, you know I need you most then. All the noobs come and begin posting, and LAP gets specially bored then. I need you here."

"But, Uncle Adi. You said I could go."

"And you know EIII is about to be released. There will be a lot more people surfing the prequal forums."

Ami stood up and walked off.

"Where are you going???" Kiara asked.

"Looks like I'm going nowhere. I'm off to settle the new helpers."

When Ami had gone, Kiara shook her head. "You know you can't keep her here forever Adi. She will learn how to use her power no matter what. She is like her mother in that way."

"Yeah," Adi nodded. "That's what I'm afraid of."

Back in the baths, Ami found that neither helper were visible.

"Hello?" She asked the silence.

*sniffle* "hello." Came a miserable response.

From underneath a pile of clothes, Ami could see Keerow. "What are you doing under there???"

"He ran off. He said he'd be back by the time I counted to twenty. I counted to twenty seventeen times and he's still not back."

Ami was struck with horror. "Where did he go??"

"I don't know. He muttered something about Othee Wan Mellina and destiny and something else about freedom and sanity." Keerow sobbed. "What does sanity mean???"

”œOh no.”

myth.jpg

*mwah ha ha ha ha*

I feel like I have power in this imaginary Star Wars and Jnet-esque land.

De-psychofied???? Is that even possible? That's horrible!

*clutches her Obi-doll and Lukie-doll close, then in honor of getting used to seeing Myth around again, pulls out her Corranypoo-doll*

amipaint2.jpg

Mythie remembers me?!? yay!!! Anyways, it's great to hear you're doing well.

And you 'may' get back to the Gathering? Or you will. I remember the Pm's we'd send, and I am going to school with the fanfic queen (or whatever her name was). If I have to get her back to bother you, I will. And now, you have people that actually know you in real life. Text messages might be a bit more annoying than PM's.

But it's great to see you back, and with your free time I hope to see you on the site more often.

And Ami, we need to talk! It's been way too long since we've talked. Let me know when you're free, and maybe we can chat for a bit.

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

...So when Nat is slacking off...

Excuse me! You are talking about the person who sent you text messages from the other side of the world!!!!!

Please post gathering soon!

I loves your writing! MORE!

qsWJXxN.png

looking forward to tit
One flash of my perfect chest and he'll be knocked out in a happytime daydream.

By the way, Nat, you totally deserve some kind of award for that. Now that's dedication!

Ryoo, I'm only a PM away! You go to school with Holly? Tell her to come back too!

*shudders at the thought of de-psychofication*

More??? *angel face*

amipaint2.jpg

Well then tell Holly we need the old FanFic crewers back and working. If I had to come back and post again, then so can she.

And tell her how much we miss her and need her... maybe (MAYBE) that might work.

And I know Nat, you did very well in hassling me... I even think at one stage you got Aubz to give me a message from you. It was funny, no one else knew what we were on about.

myth.jpg

And tell her that as Princess of the Annoying FanFic Readers, I'm next in line to the throne, so if she doesn't come back, I'll have to usurp her position and become the Queen myself.

amipaint2.jpg

It all depends on where I am posting from, I have all my fics on one computer and when I am posting from either work (like then) or from Bunbury (like now) I cannot post any story coz I just don't have it.

But I will post some story when I am on the comp this week... Somtime.

myth.jpg

Thanks Brandon... a ton... i was doing pretty well in my absence...

Robyn - as for leaving and the need to come back cause you did... i'm safe from txting (Brandon ill hurt you if you even consider it) and by my count, you left before i did which would give me more time now to be away...

i look at all the usernames in this story and i go... OMG... OMG and then i see Psycho's it's just like scary how much i lived in j.net through HS...

as for coming back, i just don't post, i'm always around... i felt i missed something though back in oct when a bunch of ppl came back for a way to short period of time and i didnt realize it)...

Great job on the story.... so far... glad to have you back... although, i must agree with Ryoo you really look like a newbie with 70 posts and no SigArt...

And i'll do my best to come back as much as possible.... Feel free to AIM me at hollykesten to remind me tho..

and thanks again Brandon... a ton

[CRITIQUE DISCOURAGED]

hkm.jpg

I love the sig it looks awesome. And I don't mind looking like a noob, it makes all the actual noobs wonder who the hell I am with 70 posts and a heap of oldbie respect. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love to spin them out .

Anyway...

HOLLY!! So nice to know you are still around, and I will be sending you pm's, maybe not for hassling to post, but perhaps the occassional hello.

And I haven't minded coming back. It is strange coming back and trying to see the site as I used to, mainly these days I post just to keep in touch with old friends... as long as they too are still posting. But things have really changed. I mean, there is supposed to bo some sort of Aussie Invasion, but there are so few threads in Community that I can really relate to. So I've given up on any major legal post inflation weekends. But I still love coming to Fanfic and adding to my stories and getting them finally completed. And it's nice to see so many people are coming back here to read some fun stuff. Maybe we will start seeing some other fun stories. *hint hint*

And there is more... you only have to keep reading.

_____

”œAmi? AMI!”

myth.jpg

Happiness is a warm muffin...a hug from a friend...an old joke revisited...and an update on a good story!!!

Yay for updates! Thankee Myth!

BTW....why are you NOT AT the FFA ceremony yet??? Get over there!

More?

amipaint2.jpg

More story plz...

and i'll do my best to stick around and keep up but i find the same problems as you do in like community. The topics aren't what they once were...

(no offense to the newbies)

and am i gonna need to bump all the other old stories. I'm just waiting for you to start them up again, but i will find them if i need to (page 7 i just found em...) just as a hint

[CRITIQUE DISCOURAGED]

hkm.jpg

I am planning on starting up one of the Gathering stories...

OR - BRAINWAVE!!!

I'll post both, but as a double story thing. Like, if you go through Buffy and Angel they kind of match up in some episodes, that's what I will do with the Gathering series!!! Coz The Gathering War didn't really get very far, so I might start that one again and then run it alongside Gathering and have them intertwine, say we meet someone who is suspicious in Gathering, and at the same time we are meeting them fore the first time in Gathering War...

I could do them together, but some of the story lines will go off on tangents, and besides, some poeple may enjoy the more lightheartedness of Gathering, and some might like the dark, wartime epic of GW. OOOHHHH!!! Plans...

Bugger, now I've just committed myself to this.

More will posted... later.

And It's nice to hear that happiness comes in the form of an update. LOL.

myth.jpg

Bring on the double Gathering-ness! That sounds like a really good idea, Myth. I love both of those stories. A tiny bit of advice? I might suggest focusing on fewer people at times, or I think people might get lost. That was my only issue with Gathering in the first place. It's hard, because you want to include as many fronts as possible. But I know I shouldn't worry...you write very well, and I'm sure you can do it!

Anyway...that first post in Gathering is probably my favorite of any of your writing...

Can't wait for more!

amipaint2.jpg

Hunny, i dont think you understand what i as trying to tell you... as much as love gathering, i want the other stories going as well....

I put all the blame for my leaving on the fact that the main storylines i read stopped coming... and you know if you want me to come back im gonna start getting on your nerves...

more plz

[CRITIQUE DISCOURAGED]

hkm.jpg

I got really lost in my own stories. Towards the end there I had 6 on the go at once. I know people loved reading (and I certainly loved writing) all about the Death Strikers, and Aranshe, and Maaerah on top of the Gathering series and A New Rope. But I don't have the time enough to be writing in all of them. I want to get these ones done and finished and then I will be posting Maaerah and As Our Paths Cross. I want to get them all finished this time around.

And I will take in to account the number of characters in a single scene. I've actually been reading through it and even I've been lost and seen that I lose characters and add others to the group twice. I do need to make some changes to it, and I will do that as I am writing the new Gathering War.

Anyway...that first post in Gathering is probably my favorite of any of your writing...

Thankyou. I've followed the same format in Gathering War. It may not be as big an impact as in Gathering, but I still want new readers to see they are connected in ways.

And I do agree with Ami, there are some good stories coming through. But admittedly, they do have this tendency to be serious. Interesting, but serious.

myth.jpg

It's very true. All of the fics out right now, while excellent, are serious ones. That's not a bad thing at all, but in a way I do miss the funny ones. I can't remember many funny ones after DV left.

Just ensuring that you don't have to double-post, m'dear.

amipaint2.jpg