Gala - Jedi Praxeum Ruins

Amidala Skywalker

Kitt stood as long as he could inside the main control room, but when it was clear that he could do no more good there, he decided to leave. He slowly made his ways through the halls of the temple, feeling a disturbance within the Force. Kitt could feel that death was slowly approaching, and he couldn't help but feel a need to go in that direction.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

This was...odd. Life spent in the temple had been simple, casual save for the few times in his youth where the galaxy's misanthropists had chosen it for their desecration. But back then he was much younger, too young to fully understand what was truly going on around him. He would sit in a circle, meditating with the other children as wanton slaughter and mayhem unfolded just outside the room, their soft spoken master uneasily staring at the door. But now, now he was older, his presence in the force no longer light enough to be claimed as a crutch, now he had to stand up for what he believed and use his power for the greater good no matter how little power that was. It was this belief, this zealous fervor that was the base of his courage even in such a disastrous situation. As uncountable volts surged through his body it was not the pain that grabbed his attention, but the realization that all of this was far more than he was prepared for. The pain, the struggle, the complete differences in ideas of right and wrong brought about a harsh realization of how much he had yet to learn.

Sailing through the air Trip found himself strangely at peace. The pain had been intense, so much that it had seemed that his whole existence was composed of nothing but pain. But with that it had brought a moment of clarity. The pain had been so intense that it removed every other thought or feeling from his mind. Now, coasting idly though the air toward wherever the current carried him, the constant pain was gone and all that left was him and the force. Extending awareness beyond that of himself, Trip could feel his fellow Jedi surrounding the assailant, moving to restrain the individual as best as they could. It wasn't going to be enough. He knew that this bounty hunter wouldn't give up just because he was held down. He fought with the same zeal Trip did, his belief in the matter rock solid. To the hunter, Xae had to die, even if it cost him his life. No, he had to be stopped here and now.

Shifting himself mid air, Trip moved so that his feet were pointing toward the temple wall he seemed to be flying at. As he sailed he beckoned the clarity to him, ushering the force in him and around him so that he may stop this homicidal attempt before anymore of his fellow Jedi could be harmed. Reaching the wall, Trip focused and redirected the calming energies within himself into one hard kick off of the temple. The kick had been at an angle, sending the young Jedi high into the air above the hunter and circling Jedi, and even knocking loose a few large chunks of stone away from the wall. As he flew ever higher he summoned the stones with him. When he reached the crescendo of his ascent Trip cast his arms toward the prone hunter, sending the four large stones and uncountable small stone shards downward at an ever increasing speed. This would stop, now, before any other innocents were harmed. Even at the cost of this hunter's life.

((3))

Turmoil, pain, anger, aggression...thoughts passed through Saren's head as he trodded the hallways of the recently assaulted Temple. The monk had come to seek shelter, to seek knowledge, but instead he found the very things he was trying to get away from. Sighing, he continued moving forwards, with the silent somber acknowledgement that some things were destiny, and could never be escaped from. Such were life's lessons, such was life.

It was with little effort that he found the majority of the people, with the ruckus they made, they could have woken the dead. The monk stood there, cane in hand, just watching them. It was not his place to take a side in a conflict he knew nothing about, and for that instance, he could do nothing about it. But Saren knew not fear, so he simply waited.

And watched.

monk1-2.jpg

Oryon pushed steadily down small corridors in the Temple, only knowing part of the paths he was taking. The main hallways, chambers, etc. he made sure to specifically avoid. He knew little of the fighting that had taken place in the Temple recently, but Oryon felt it was best to not get caught up in anything.

He stopped at a small chamber, as the hall way branched off into three seperate hallways. Two formed a Y-shape while the third corridor split them, aimed straight ahead.

Stratching his furry face, Oryon contemplated on which way to take. His knowledge of navigating the Jedi Temple was apparaently limited to only the main ways. Deciding the left was best, he saw no one in any of the three to ask for directions regardless, he made his way with a bit quicker step than usual.

His cloak dragged slightly behind him, as he passed multiple rooms, the doors to each closed. Perfect timing to get myself lost he thought troublesomely.

By request of Xae and Jarin, I've been asked for a ruling on the duel since Piccolo has now gone AWOL without posting and no contact has been given since the 28th of October.

Given the time lapse and extensions granted to both parties on both sides of this duel, I'm calling it a draw in the interest of getting on with the RP and in the interest of general fairness. No lasting damage beyond what was already posted to the Temple, the 3 PCs, or various NPCs that came to the defense of the parties, and Piccolo can be assumed to have escaped cleanly. Jedi should post here in this thread describing the aftermath/picking up, and Piccolo should post in the Space thread describing an escape, each at their earliest convenience. I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion. If there are any complaints or questions, I can be reached by PM or AIM if I am on.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

Kitt could feel death, life reborn, exhaustion, and other random assortment of feelings echoing from the Force. A slow acknowledgment of what had all recently over the past few days had transpired in the galaxy, Kitt felt a need to seek out other Jedi within the order and re-establish contact. Getting up slowly from his spot within the communications room at the temple, Kitt made his way to the hangerbay, where he would grab a transport over to the Alliance base not far from the Jedi temple.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

((OOC: Okay, after re-reading the first part of this post, I notice that I might be coming off as a bit trite. I don't mean to, just trying to keep a feasable reason for his escape, and in doing so sounding quite trite.))

As Trip slammed the rubble against the bounty hunter's armored form, there was a flash of light that momentarily blinded the Jedi.

As their sight returned the assailent was no where to be found. Apparently some unknown plot device had spirited away the bounty hunter.

"Apparently we shall live to fight another day," Xae said turning towards the students.

She walked over to examine the fallen student, and was seeing to his wounds as another Knight and R2 came up to her.

The Zabrakian Knight shook his head at the additional destruction on the temple grounds and the injured students as he handed Xae a datapad.

Xae nodded as she took the pad and the other knight attended to the wounded student.

The pad contained orders from Grandmaster Darkfire. The first part outlined a secret mission that she was to undertake, and the second pertained to her taking on a Padawan learner.

She looked over the students that had aided her in the fight, they were all of age to be taken under the tutlage of a higher-ranking member of the order. Silently she called to the Force, considering her options amongst the brave students.

She remembered how Trip had made to it that she was attended to after the attack, Trip who had taken the lead with the other students in coming to her assistance, and Trip who had somewhat disobeyed her orders...

That one had a lot of strength with him, but also had a bit of a rebellious streak that reminded Xae of herself when she was younger. She'd called for them to simply restrain the bounty hunter and he'd continued with the attack. The boy was good, but he had still much to learn.

"Trip,"she said turning to the young red-headed boy, who towered over her, "I have an assignment from the Head of the Order, I feel that I may need your assistance. Would you like to accompany me?"

((OOC: Sorry this is so short...Migraine + Lunch break...but needed to get moving. ))

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

Oryon had given up alternative routes through the Temple, and headed back to the main enterance. His feet clicked noisly on the floor beneath, as he turned another sharp corner and came into the Main Hall of the Temple. Brushing a bit of hair out of his eyes, he looked around at the aftermath of the fight.

Wounded Jedi were being attended too here and there, and the destruction of the Temple was somewhat devestating, but not nearly as bad as Oryon had anticipated.

A small band of Jedi stood here and there conversing, helping the wounded, among other things. He walked down the staircase, taking care not to appear more nervous than he really was. The battle had shaken him up, even if he hadn't been involved in it.

He passed a dead, armored being, a rifle only inches from his outstreched hand. He shuddered a bit, tried to look away, but was for some reason attached to this dead being. He had seen a few funerals of other Jedi before, one or two slain, but nothing came close to this moment.

His large nostrils took in the smell of a burning scent, probably that of flesh. The mans head was turned towards Oryon, but he wore a helmet. Still, he felt he could sense the eyes of the enemy on him.

"Do you need help, Jedi?"

The warm smile from the elderly man only reinforced his serene greeting. He approached them, the two who had fought, clutching his cane tightly as he used it to aid his walking.

"I am not unlearned in the ways of medicine, and I only wish to spend time around a learned Jedi, to ask questions, to learn. I know of the Force, I know its power and its compassion. But even that knowledge pales before that of a Jedi. Ah, and look at me...forgive me for interrupting you. When you are away for so long from the rest of the galaxy, you forget a few things about being social...I apologize."

Saren bowed, showing respect to the female, the elder of the two.

monk1-2.jpg

------ENCRYPTED MESSAGE FOR XAE-LIN ARDEL FROM BILBRINGI------

The message reads:

"Please bring with you a fairly stocked bomber as well as an effective fighter. We will need these resources as soon as we can so that we can get our mission underway.

Your apprentice may come, please provide him with another fighter, this will be essential and will help us achieve our goal in the long run.

We await you on Bilbringi, if you have the chance, center yourself on the way here."

------END OF MESSAGE------

"Do you need help, Jedi? I am not unlearned in the ways of medicine, and I only wish to spend time around a learned Jedi, to ask questions, to learn. I know of the Force, I know its power and its compassion. But even that knowledge pales before that of a Jedi. Ah, and look at me...forgive me for interrupting you. When you are away for so long from the rest of the galaxy, you forget a few things about being social...I apologize."

Xae turned to the old man as he bowed, nodding as she allowed the call of the Force to assist her in determining the character of the individual. The temple had seen a few too many enemies this day and she wasn't about to expose the Jedi to more.

She felt a sereneness about the elderly monk, but no apparent threat, just a sincere offer to assist.

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

--Message from Gala: Rebel Alliance Base--

Good day Jedi Ardel,

It is my pleasure to grant your request for the fighters and the BTL-S8 K-wing assault fighter. There are a few conditions we must discuss when you arrive to retrive the items you wish, so please make sure to speak to me personally before you leave.

I will see you when you arrive.

-Cadio Sikaot, Rebel Alliance Vice-Admiral

--End Comm--

Cadiosig052009.png

((Sorry Trip, but I really need to get this moving. You can still come on the mission, if you want, but I need to pop back over to the Alliance base for a bit.))

As she was waiting for Trip, R2-D6 came running from around the corner of the hanger where the Cabur was docked. He warbled that there was a message for her from the Alliance.

She played the message and left instructions with the hanger manager that Trip was to remain there while she went to pick up the needed items, for the mission.

psvBwny.jpg

Xae-Lin returned to the temple from her errand with a couple of the stealth X-wing fighters, K-wing fighter, and a contingent of security personnel from the Alliance to help with temple security.

As she temporarily stepped out from the K-wing to gather up her things, R2, and check on her Padawan, she made sure to grab her broken lightsaber and some repair parts, so she could do some repair work on the way. Trip came running up to meet her eagerly with a duffel bag of his own.

"I assume that you've had some flight experience as part of your training?" she asked the youth. She didn't want to just throw him in to a cockpit with no prior experience. It was just asking for him to get killed. She sensed that he'd been at the temple most of his life and she also knew that flight training was part of the curriculum.

At the young man's nod, she nodded curtly, once more serious and focusing on the task at hand. She motioned for Trip to follow her in boarding the Cabur so that the small contingent of craft could pull from the corvettes hyperdrive engines in order to complete their trip.

As soon as Trip was settled in the co-pilot's seat, she flipped on the engines for a pre-flight warm up as she chatted with the other ships to coordinate the ascent to orbit and then the calculations for Hyperspace.

After a few moments the group of ships rose from the planet's surface, entered orbit and disappeared into hyperspace.

((Trip said that it was okay to post his actions, plus needed to get moving. Will post more during lunch break or after work. Bilbringi or Bust!)

psvBwny.jpg

Saren was sad the Jedi had to leave, but she was busy. The Monk accepted this as destiny. Certain things happened, the cosmos would continue to turn. And so, he worked. Bandages, medicinal herbs from his bag, until he was certain the medics at the temple didn't need him any longer. One thing he did notice, however, was that there were surprisingly few Jedi in this temple for a Jedi establishment. This was quickly explained upon questioning one of the medics that most of the Jedi had chosen to evacuate to the nearby Alliance post. And so, with a new destination, Saren found transport to the post and left there as soon as he could. Though his search had not yet ended, he would still be patient. He was close, and it was only a matter of time.

monk1-2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

An automated, weaponless Imperial shuttle lands at Gala, declaring its peaceful purposes.

Its sole occupant, still drugged, was Jedi Master Darex Trevelian and a holomessage tucked into his person. If activated, it would play Faust's smiling face and the following message.

I recently came across Master Trevelian here on an Imperial world and whatever he would like to believe, did intervene on his behalf. He is safe, alive, and well, though feel free to examine him if you have any doubts. His two companions have chosen to remain in my care, and will be safe. Alas, I cannot promise that your heirarchy will approve of their lessons or what they may learn and become afterwards. Note Master Trevelian's life is discharged on behalf of a debt I owe your order: A life saved for a life saved. We are even.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Soon after the Imperial shuttle deposited the unconscious Master Trevelian in the Temple's primary hangar, a gunship attached to the Talons landed inside. Similar to the venerable LAAT/i””in fact, it was a modification of that all-but-legendary ship””it disgorged a squad of the elite soldiers, clad in full armor and prepared for a fight against Force Users.

Their commander, Captain Bruce Slaughter, approached the fallen Jedi along with a combat medic. The latter quickly fell beside the unconscious man and prepared to treat him, while the former cautiously circled him””making certain that his Ace was loaded and the underslung launcher was, in fact, equipped with a single-burst flamethrower””and began searching his body for surprises. The datapad was quickly found and handed off to a demolitions expert for his inspection, but nothing more was found.

That didn't mean that Trevelian””identified through a quick glance to the side of his goggles and a perusal of intelligence on the Jedi””hadn't been surgically wired to explode, or injected with something equally fiendish.

While his medic injected a dose of sedative antagonists into the Jedi's arm, Bruce watched with disapproving brown eyes. When Trevelian woke up, he wouldn't be in friendly company””Slaughter's prejudice against the Jedi was legendary amongst his men by now””but he would at least be among professionals, men that would gladly make use of the information that he was bound to have.

ayFLmkV.png

The world slowly lightened around him. Sound was coming from what seemed to be a long tunnel. Slowly, Darex came to. He remained still, his eyes closed, doing a self-inventory of his body's systems. He was weak, but there was otherwise nothing wrong with him that he could tell right off the bat. He opened his eyes.

A stranger was looking down on him. Darex noted the insignia on the man's uniform and realized he was an Alliance medic. He blinked and tried to sit up. "Where am I?"

A few more blinks and the fog was mostly cleared from his mind. His memories of what had happened over the past few days were hazy. He remembered the crash--both of the crashes, he reminded himself, but after Faust had come he had little memory of what had happened. He had obviously been heavily drugged. But his most pressing concern, as he glanced around the hanger, was that Aerec and Darla were not here. A bad feeling settled in his stomach. "Where are my friends?" he asked, tryiing to figure out which of the men standing around him was in charge.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

There was little on his uniform that an outsider to the Republic's armed forces could identify Slaughter, only a set of pips over his right spaulder. The Jedi's questions were met with a shake of his helmeted head, both as an answer and to express his dismay at how Trevelian had arrived at Gala. What the hell had he been doing that caused him to be sent back home sedated””and while the Admiral was in the lion's den, negotiating for peace with the Empire?

Slaughter's medic looked up, giving his commander a nod before packing away his syringes. It seemed that Trevelian would be all right, though it was best that he be thoroughly examined by a medical droid.

Slaughter found it difficult to keep impatience out of his voice. ”œYou're on Gala, sir, the Temple. You were the only one that the Imperials dropped off. What exactly were you doing just now?”

ayFLmkV.png

"Sithspit."

Darex rarely swore, but felt that this was an appropriate occasion. "We were traveling to the Bank of Knowledge on Mon Calamari and were intercepted by Imperials," he told the man who had spoken to him. "When we landed, they took us into custody, then when we protested, they shot down their own shuttle that was carrying us to prison cells in the shipyards. Then Vladimir Faust showed up. Needless to say things went from looking grim to bad very quickly. He captured my friend Darla and my padawan Aerec, and drugged us up. Apparently, he then sent me back here."

His mind was full of thoughts, regret and determination coloring them in turn. He didn't know what to do. He assumed Faust had been repaying his debt by sending him back unharmed. But Darex couldn't just leave Darla and Aerec in Faust's clutches.

FDY9u6P.png

Contained inside his protective goggles, Bruce's brown eyes danced, calling up the intelligence files on Trevelian's friend and apprentice, bringing up miniaturized images of the two Jedi on the left side of the holographic interface. Faust, on the other hand, had no need to be studied””his name was well-known among the Republic and the Rebellion before it as treachery incarnate.

”œGet yourself to a medical droid, Master Trevelian, and have yourself thoroughly scanned for any added devices””homing beacons, implants, bombs”¦. the usual. I need a moment.”

ayFLmkV.png

Darex nodded. He didn't think the medical droids would find anything; Faust was bound to his own brand of honor, and Darex knew he would want to try to repay his debt for Darex helping save his life.

The blond-haired Jedi rose, his eyes falling to the datapad that had arrived with him. He frowned and picked it up. Reading the message from Faust confirmed his suspicions. He bit his lip; yes, Faust was determined to turn Aerec to the dark side, and he knew Faust would want Darla to commit to it too.

He wasn't worried about Darla--she had been making her own decisions for many years when it came to the dark side, and he knew no one would be able to force her to do something she didn't want to do. But that wasn't the same for Aerec. As he walked over to the medical droid--which began examining immediately--he grimaced. Aerec would be manipulated until Faust made him see his side. It would be the same as with Shy-Ree; a wonderful, innocent padawan twisted and turned by the Sith.

Well, Darex promised himself, he would do everything he could to find them. It wouldn't be easy; Faust was almost impossible to track. But he wouldn't give up, and if he was too late, he would do what he could to give Aerec some peace.

The medical droid beeped an all-clear signal; it hadn't found anything unusual in the Jedi Master's system.

FDY9u6P.png

((OOC: Legal double post...))

Darex thanked the droid and turned to the soldier in front of him. "The med droid didn't find anything," he told the man. "Thanks for the help. I appreciate it."

He remembered something suddenly, and went back on board the small shuttle he had come on. His lightsaber was sitting in a bin in the cockpit. Grabbing it, he gave it a once-over with the Force to make sure it hadn't been tampered with. Satisfied, he clipped it to his belt and reexited.

He went over to the soldier again briefly. "Would there be a way I can get a comlink? The Imperials took mine, and I need to speak with the Grandmaster..."

His voice trailed off, clearly troubled. He knew Armiena would be able to give him advice on how best to proceed. He had no idea where Aerec and Darla were now...they could be anywhere in the galaxy.

FDY9u6P.png

((rebuilding the Temple))

A large construction crew moves in on the old Temple site, demolishing it completely, moving to another, more remote location deeper into the valley and forest. But instead of building up, the construction crews used the natural materials around them to burrow down into the valley walls, deep near the crust. Geothermal power was tapped into, several generator wells planted well into the crust before the paths leading to them were sealed. The power they provided would long power the Temple and all the surrounding defenses.

The Temple was created to look magnificent, a series of large grand caverns with statues of Masters and Knights lining many of the larger corridors, branching off to the smaller sections like the quarters or the dining room. These cavers were, of course, reinforced with durasteel struts and pillars in strategic points when the surrounding rock was completely analyzed, preventing collapse from exterior sources such as explosives or a bombardment. The Turbolasers would eat through the earth before it would collapse on the people within...

And of course, many traps and security systems were installed, pop out turrets in both the anti-armor and anti-personnel variants, outside the temple in the forests mines were laid, but not activated, instead linked to the central security hub of the Temple. Many of these were nonlethal mines like stickybombs or gravity traps, others were standard variants like frag mines or cold bombs, and even more still were a new kind of mine, one that shot darts trailing monofilament wire to nearby targets, leaving a hazard behind to take out other people or objects. Some tree trunks were hollowed out and filled with small caches of weapons or a turret, all were properly disguised to be null to sensors.

Finally, a main shield array was set up, this time the shield would cover a special hollowed out area underneath the rock, further protecting the Temple from external threats and providing it with a very nice door to the large stone one it already had.

In a matter of days, it was finished.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Darex managed a small smile. "That's good news." He grabbed the comlink that was tossed to him. "Thanks."

He moved a few steps away and entered the Grandmaster's frequency. After thinking about how to phrase his message, he spoke quietly into the comlink. Shutting it off, he took a deep, steading breath. He couldn't do anything right now; he'd have to wait for Armiena's response. He hated that. But he knew full well that there was nothing he could do, and he knew that Faust had counted on that. Darex was a Jedi Master, and he would not act in haste or impatience.

He turned back to the captain. "Thanks for your help. Is there anything I can do for you? I can't act until I have some more concrete information, and to get that information, I have to wait. So if there's anything I can do for you, let me know. Otherwise, I suppose I'll see if I can find a transport..."

FDY9u6P.png

Darex nodded. "You bet." He gave the Alliance soldiers a bow, and watched as they left. He glanced around him. The Jedi temple was being rebuilt, and the workers were working hard. He sighed. He'd have to get restocked and then figure out a plan. One was already brewing in his mind, but he knew he couldn't act on it immediately.

He made his way out of the hangar and to the supply cabinets. Thankfully, it looked like they had already been replenished. He outfitted himself with a new comlink, rebreather, emergency food capsules, and other standard equipment. After thinking a moment, he also grabbed two clean sets of robes. One, he put in a pouch, along with a blaster, a few spare power packs, and two thermal detenators. He didn't know what he was going to be up against. The other set of robes, he quickly changed into, depositing his old, blast-charred ones in the nearest rubbish bin.

He then headed to the mess hall and grabbed a quick meal. He ate it on the go while he was returning to the hangar. Thankfully, as the repairs on the temple were nearly complete, he found that there were several ships. Darex approached a tech. "I'm Jedi Master Trevelian," he introduced himself. "Are there any ships I could use?"

The tech nodded. "Of course, Master Trevelian. Any of those ships over there are for Jedi use."

Darex nodded his thanks, and headed over to the area the tech had motioned to. He was surprised to see a MandalMotors Pursuer-class vessel among the ones he could choose from. He opened the hatch and went on board. It had military-grade shields and a Class 1 hyperdrive. It was well-armed and could carry up to seven passengers, but was designed to be piloted by one. Darex always preferred fighters, but this was a smart choice. It would have speed, weaponry, and the ability to carry more than just himself.

One last thing, he thought as he deposited his bag and lightsaber and headed back down the ramp. He made his way to the droid area. It was high time, he decided, to get another astromech. His old R6 unit had been lost a long time ago over Kamino, and there had been many times over the ensuing years that he had wished for a droid by his side. He looked each of them over, and his eyes landed on another R6 unit. This one had deep red highlights and seemed to be in good condition.

"Hello there," he said.

The droid tweetled cheerfully in response.

"Do you want to come with me?" Darex asked.

The droid rocked on it's treads and practically hooted with excitement. Darex grinned. "Alright, then, come along."

He checked the droid's number: R6-C5. It tootled behind him cheerfully as Darex headed back to his chosen vessel. Once on board again, he went to the cockpit, the astromech behind him.

He was just warming up the ship when Armiena's response came through. He listened and bit his lip. She had no advice that he hadn't thought of already. Well, he'd just have to make do. After a few minutes, he took the ship into Gala's atmosphere. It handled surprisingly well, and Darex felt at ease with the controls. He requested permission to leave, and after receiving it, vanished into hyperspace.

FDY9u6P.png

• 5 weeks later...

After his arrival into the Republic base, Semater was then shuttled over to the Jedi temple by one of the Republic transports.

Semater looked in wonder at the temple. All he had ever seen of the world was mostly his homeworld and a few other planets on the outer rim. He felt a bit anxious, excited, yet at the same time determined and realistic. He had no delusions of grandure about becomming a Jedi, no thoughts about being some great hero. He wanted to help people and planets in ways that only a Jedi could.

Once the transport dropped him off, Semater and his remote droid began to head into the temple. He neded to find someone who could direct him to where he needed to go and who he needed to see to begin training with the Force in order to become a padawan.

Edited by Guest

Bothansig.jpg

Do not ask me for mercy. Ask your victims intead, for they are the ones you have wronged. I am merely an enforcer of the judgement that has fallen on you.