Gala - Jedi Praxeum Ruins

Amidala Skywalker

A transmission buzzed him from deep slumber. He wiped the drool from his mouth before it could spoil the book he had left wide open within his palms. How embarrassing. He shook the exhaustion from his head and brushed those darned ashen locks of hair from his face. Nevan put aside the Philosophies of Jedi and reached deep into his robe to find his datapad. As soon as his touch polished the old device, an illumination rose from beneath its mechanics and formed the silhouette of his Master Ession. He nodded and placed the small device back into the folds of his cloak before he leaped off of the oaken bench and landed unenthusiastically on his feet. It seemed his studies had drained him far more than the meditations he had now started to dwell himself inside.

• ”œ”¦Now, which way was it to the Gardens again?”

The young lady, Emily, nervously fumbled with her words yet was bold in her response at the same time. Jazeon gave her a raised eyebrow as she asked him to take her on as his apprentice, he was not appalled by this but impressed at her determination despite the fact that her nervous demenour somewhat contradicted that. She seemed more so intimidated by the initial presence of a Jedi than by the prospect of becoming one. Emily also mentioned Andon Colos who she claimed to be her uncle. Jazeon did not know the man personally but his name was familiar none the less.

"You wish to be a Jedi?..." he crossed his arms into a cormfortable position on his chest, "That is a very bold statement to make. It is easy for one to claim that title, but understanding of the force and the Jedi ways comes to only a select few. The teachings of the Jedi are rough and demanding."

Jazeon eased up his serious tone, he did not want to discourage or scare Emily who had now once again began shaking. "However I can sense your willpower; it was very brave of you to take control of the situation and come to me instead of wondering what if.. And you mentioned Andon Colon is your uncle?" The Jedi Knight closed his eyes to mere slits as he tried to remember, if anything, what he knew of the master. "I cannot say I knew him but from what I have heard he was very well respected in the Jedi Order. Perhaps you have inherited more than his genes; the force is known to grow strong through generations."

Jazeon gave young Emily another comforting smile, she reminded him of how he too had spoken up to a stranger in hopes of having his dream fufilled oh so long ago. He remembered how he had seemingly millions of question, he remembered how Tares, his master, had seemingly answered them all.

"maybe you could be... my teacher? Is that how it works?"

The young lady began moving erratically as she continued on about her people skills or lack there of. The Jedi knight chuckled slightly in understanding; she was just simply going through the rite of passage that many had gone through when initially searching for their dreams.

"There is no formula for a hopeful finding a master and vice versa. It is by the will of the force that padawans and masters meet..." His hand now rested on his chin, he continued on. "And I think it is that very will that brought you here to me Emily. There is nothing wrong with announcing your aspirations to others for that is how they come to be. Today, I hope, will be a prime example of such and the first lesson I will teach you as your master..." The young knight looked back at his new padawan, a rush of joy filled his heart in a way somewhat similar to when he was granted his knightship. However somehow this meant more. To know that he had just granted this young lady's dreams just as Tares had done to him was fufilling.

He smiled back at young Emily almost as happy as she surely was; Jazeon could rest later, he had a padawan now...

(OOC: P.S. Sorry for getting your description wrong at first, lol I was looking at the wrong character sheet)

Jazeonjpg.jpg

"There are many secrets hidden beneath the shadows..."

OOC: No worries.

IC:

Jazeon held a reassuring nature, even as he towered over her, she listened... digesting his statements and then, she couldn't help it... as two of his statement rung deep, she felt persuaded to tell him more about why she was here. After all, a teacher should understand the flaws of his student.

"That is a very bold statement to make. It is easy for one to claim that title, but understanding of the force and the Jedi ways comes to only a select few. The teachings of the Jedi are rough and demanding."

Her mouth straightened and her eyes, filled with a strange sense of conviction, "I seek to understand the Force, so that I can better understand who I am," and to complete the studies of my father. She seemed utterly convinced of herself, but her thoughts moved to his second statement, about Andon and the strength of the Force across generations.

"I cannot say I knew him but from what I have heard he was very well respected in the Jedi Order. Perhaps you have inherited more than his genes; the force is known to grow strong through generations."

The warmth and reassurance of his stance, almost coerced Emily into confiding in him, she had much fear and much confusion, and it was time she able to express it... to someone.

The grey-hazel swirling orbs bit back tears, reddening as they strained before twin streaks of salty water ran down the sides of her face. "My father died when I was very young, a powerful Sith Master who lost his mind... but to him, Andon was like a brother. The two of them became linked... somehow... they were very powerful men, despite differing philosophies... and when they clashed... the Force linked them, either to spite their arrogance or to prove a point. It... drove my father to his death... their bond. He... spoke to me... to find the Jedi. The Sith saw my father as a traitor to the Sith... to the Dark Lord. I vanished... like my family... revealing myself now, to you."

The young girl bit back her sobs, "I don't know why... but... if it is the Force's-" sob "-will, then I am ready to move on. To redeem the sins of my father... and to offer some peace to the galaxy he trifled in."

Her tears ceased and her face and emotions vibrated strongly with renewed focus and conviction, "Yes, to bring peace and aid those in need. Fostering my deeper connection to the Force, better understanding its true nature and its influence on all life. Hopefully, I will prove a worthy student... master."

As her mind internalized her own words, a smile of joy came across her countenance, perhaps she had indeed found herself here, amongst the Jedi.

Emily%202015_zps34rpkjob.jpg

"Days in the sun...what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done, and bring back the light."

Kirlocca brought both Evander and Tristen into a room filled with Holocrons. He had the two sit down next to each other at one table.

"As it was once said, 'The acceptance of others is not a guarantee. Like everyone else, a Jedi is accepted or not based on his behavior. The Jedi who believes that he is more important than others only demonstrates that his opinion is to be ignored.'"

Kirlocca picked up two datasheets and placed them infront of the two.

"While these datasheets may contain a lot of information, I still find it useful for you two to learn. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for aggression or personal gain. And while this may seem like there is no defense material in what I gave you, It will help you down the road to becoming a better Jedi."

Kirlocca sat down at a different desk then Evander and Tristen and looked at both.

"I want you to read over it, and then come to me with question if you have them."

((http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Code Go off of this.))

Arlan nodded, understanding.

"I would really appreciate any training you would be able to give me," he began. "When could we start?"

R1 suddenly came into his mind.

"What about my droid?" he asked. "How long will it be until he's repaired?"

"Even if this land shall expire, thou may be able to prevent further corrosion. But even so, one day the flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. And even a legend such as thineself can do nothing to stop that."

As he went down the hallway, and through the door he walked into someone with a strong sense of confidence,

"Hello, can you help me I wish to become a Jedi Knight" Reptilia blurted to the the large wookie.

Edited by Guest
repsisig.png

The question crawled onto the hinds of Nevan before he even realized that it was asked to him. He could picture all those innocent brothers and sisters who were burned and desecrated at Ilum, and the pain each of them must have suffered. It was atrocious. However, it couldn't be stopped.

”œMaster Ession. I believe War exists because we do; people and creatures alike Master. We have a free will that embodies us all, even as we teach ourselves discipline and proper etiquette; we are born free of all that we consider moral. Not all can be educated in a moral sense, nor will all listen and be of the same mind to our philosophies. Forevermore, people will live and people will have power and those same people will come to a choice”” those choices are what plant the roots of war. Ambitious people, people who wish for more, or wish to control a realm that is not theirs to control. There are in fact, a countless many of reasons, most of which are plain to see and those that are hidden from us. However, I believe this is how it starts.”

Passionate and believable was the expression in his cool face. He spoke with a confidence that would shake most Masters of the Order. He knew what he spoke of, he saw the world around him, and he studied it from what he could. He was pretended to be not wise, but he ensured that he was no fool. He listened to his Master and nodded respectfully to his quick inquisitions.

”œClose Master, I believe””It's more the fact that civilization is almost inevitable. People are born from all around the universe. Whole races have been wiped out, or rumoured to be. Entire worlds have collapsed in the span of a few breaths. However, to speak the number of how many civilizations of people, mercenaries, soldiers, farmers, all of whom still exist? ”” That would prove to be easier said than done, impossible almost. So in that sense, we cannot monitor those with ill-intentions. We cannot spread peace to all man, woman and child that come into this universe and the next. With all those untraceable numbers, it merely takes one person to set off a war.”

"I must say that is quite the answer perhaps you will already know what I will ask you in the end. However, to answer the question some what war exists for a number of reasons, but it all boils down to one small reason above all else. Everyone wants to be happy. Everyone desires his or her small piece of happiness. It is what drives them to war; it is what drives their lives. Even we Jedi are not immune to our desire to want a little piece of happiness.

Therefore if it is invented or if it is biological it matters not.

Perhaps in the beginning and in quite a few primitive cultures, war began as a response to raiders. From raiders came fortifications, which lead to better weapons on the raider's part, which lead to the formation of small armies, which would be costly to produce and maintain, yet never the less, created to take the fight away from the lands of the farmers and into the homes of the raiders.

With that comes the idea of a state, and the fact that states indeed make war, yet at the same time war is what can make a state. Countless rebellions including the rebel alliance adhere to this philosophy whether they know it or not.

In order to understand the reasons we are at war we must understand why War exists. If war exists simply because everyone is fighting to get their small piece of happiness then you have learned your first lesson as a Jedi in to defusing a hostile situation,.

Situations that become violent are only so because at the back of the mind, everyone believes that their might makes right. Through social interactions and the like, we learn that might is indeed not right, and we create things like welfare programs and such. Yet Violence is the easiest of all things to perpetuate for everyone has the ability to incite violence. It is simply part of our ability to live.”

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Nevan listened with a careful ear, the more his Master spoke, the wiser he noticed he was. He rose on the ranks as his words left his mouth. At first, he didn't take Master Ession as the philosophical one, but he couldn't have made a worse deduction. Nevan bowed his head for a second in contemplation while the snow of his hair danced before his reflective eyes.

”œI believe I do. I think it's because someone's happiness is another's sadness. You cannot please everyone is what I've learned Master Ession. For example, I had just baked the most delicious apple pie known to man and it was the last one that could ever be made in the entire universe””Now, eleven people stand before me with their hands open all equal in their kind appeal, who do I choose when I only have eight slices? What if I wanted one for myself? What if I made the choice, what would the others think? You cannot provide everyone their little piece of happiness Master, you simply cannot.”

Edited by Guest

He swallowed wisdom whole, but as educated, not for himself””but for the people he would have to lend a hand too when the time came; so he knew how to lend that hand and when it was appropriate to pull it back. He now watched the small ball before him, this was of course a simpler task, but minimalism wasn't the answer here. Comprehension was. Still, the uncared for Jedi code burned thick inside of his mind. The words emphasized themselves with fire inside of his head; an azure flame of enthusiasm that exonerated the temper he held for those wretched invaders. He knew however, their minds had been clouded as well. Just as Master Ession implied with his lessons, these creatures were in search for their piece of happiness.

He stretched his arm out and the creases in his soft robes flattened. His hand unrolled and looked as if it waited for the ball to hop onto his palm. It didn't move. It didn't shift at all. His focal point however was curtailed and a mix of all he had just devoured from his Master. He paced himself, closed his eyelids over his hollow irises and believed he could move this ball. He believed that out of all his experiences in life, this was the easiest; like this was a simple bike ride. Nevan could feel the historic air on his skin””the rich texture of the force all around him weaved like a bread basket. He could even feel his own breath spread forth into the atmosphere. The sensation was unique, and a real treasure at that. Amidst all of that was his objective, his black vision became spider-webbed with intricate lines that read his whereabouts. He could almost see it now, feel it as he had felt his breath.

”œI have no desire for more time Master. I already have what I need.”

His face remained impassive though secretly he was proud at the fact his apprentice had grasped the ability to use the force so quickly.

"Tell me,"

He said as he hooked his saber back onto his belt.

"Why did you decide to use the force to bring the ball to your palm?

Would it not have been far easier to simply kick the ball? Was my threat what spurred you into using the force or your desire for practice? Or was there a hint of show boating in your use of the force to show how quickly you had grasped it?"

He fired off each question before suddenly coming to a stop and carefully monitoring the body language. He was expecting a certain response.

Scorp.jpg

”œI admit. I assumed Master, and I'll tell you why. When you warned me not to fear the joy or the satisfaction of moving the ball, I drew one conclusion to my mind. I drew the fact that when I had first opened myself to the force there was a fear of what I had done and what had become of me. I didn't expect this sort of sensation, nor did I know how it would overcome me, but it did. Now, when faced with this””I wanted to reach out to that same fear and come to terms with it, to accept it and understand it for what it was. The threat was of no matter to me, and conceit is far underneath my heel. Perhaps it was the desire for practice.”

He watched his apprentice's face fall and raised an eyebrow to at least show he noticed.

I think he caught on to that particular lesson. So just to stress some of the finer points.

”œI think you caught on rather quickly, I'll say I am impressed, though I will stress upon you this. The force is a gift though it will not baby you. It is not a convenience or a toy. Trust the force, but your faith in the force, but use it not for mundane tasks if you don't have to. In this you will be able to truly respect the force for what it is.”

Scorp.jpg

Relief flushed him and the dissatisfaction he felt quelled just a bit. As his new set of instructions barred down on him, a hand brushed the locks of snow white from his face to better observe the statues he spoke of. Without a doubt, this would be harder than the ball exercise and now he had to plead the Force to help him. He hesitated this time with the reminiscence of the last drill still fresh in his mind. Sweat beaded down his face in indiscernible trails as he focused on the object and surrounded himself with the comfort of the force. The aura was still rampant and uncontrolled around him and his clutch of it was minor at best.

”œCome on Nevan. You can do this.”

”œAh a failure, don't fret it doesn't meant anything bad on your part. It simply mean one thing. You weren't being honest. You who just discovered how to move a small ball weren't anywhere near ready to move a statue, much less twirl it around. A Jedi should be honest. Jedi are permitted to stretch the truth if the situation required it of them, however this is to be done as sparingly as possible. An honest Jedi is always truthful with himself, his Master, and the Council.

In doing this you will have mastered overconfidence. Many Young Jedi Have died trying to do what would be impossible of them, only because they thought the force was limitless for them. The Force is only truly limitless to those who have a limitless understanding of it.

In these two things you learn from one practice experience I hope. Remember you don't have to win at all costs. Just because you don't win doesn't mean you have lost or failed either. Never the less, understand that failure is an option, and that it is ok to fail. You are as mortal as anyone else, and in that we all have the ability to fail.

Don't think you should always plan for failure, plan for both success and failure, so you don't only use the minimal amount of effort if you will to say that you tried. After all famous words spoken by Master yoda would be. Do or not do there is no try.

In the end, Do not force the win if you must not win. It is far better to end something peacefully then it is to win at all costs. Yet understand that not everyone can have their small piece of happiness, so always plan for success though never leave failure out as an option. In learning these things, you are on the road to mastering self discipline. A critical step for a jedi.”

Scorp.jpg

I seek harmony with both mind and body, yet sometimes it is necessary to deceive the mind, to that end, I still feel the need to master this particular self created technique.

He concentrated and focused on himself at first, exploring himself through the force and felt how he was perceived by others. In that focusing he began to match the pattern, and overlay it over that of a droid body frame.

He had long since gotten the ability to do this particular power on objects that were not moving. It was a way he felt too confuse any sith trying to track him through the force. After all rob an enemy of his mental strengths and the battle is far less in their favor.

However, while he could place this on mansized objects, he had yet to be able to keep it on moving objects. His goal being that he would soon be able to make it seem, as there were more than one of him, by using various things but, most likely droids. In that, escapes after forays into Sith held areas should be considerably easier in comparison to previous attempted.

The droid moved and with it so did it carry the force signature that some could use to identify his presence. He had felt it necessary to copy his force signature down, on the off chance he ran into some one who knew him quite well. Though he had taken a year, (I think this marks a year) to learn this ability and create it such that it was suitable he was still amazed that he had over come the problem of a weak signature. Early on, he always had a problem of a weak signature as he was unable to project strongly onto inanimate objects. Now however, things were a tad bit different.

As the droid move around the room, he felt a sense of satisfaction for at least accomplishing a feat he had set out for himself so long ago. In time he would be able to cast this out far quicker, and he could begin to base some simply plans around the use of this power.

The feeling of two Scorp being in the building no doubt went unnoticed by most, since normally people were not searching for his specific force signature. However, he did feel has padawan coming. He looked at his chrono.

Three hours later, glad to see he was in no rush to get over here.

He reached into his pocket and set a small colorless cube on the floor. As the droid continued to walk around posing as Scorp, Scorp with no longer a need to focus on the droid, almost forgot there was a droid with his active force power on it. After all, once he was able to project it, the signature had to either fade away or be ripped away in one way or another.

Scorp.jpg

A week in hyperspace wasn't exactly Celdra's idea of fun. Even though she wasn't in a snubfighter, the space the Kusak provided wasn't enough after months of space travel. And that made it that much more of a relief when she saw the building sprawling through the valley, half-hidden beneath the trees of Gala.

Aurabesh characters flew across the semi-transparent reticle resting in front of Celdra's left eye. With a tired sigh, she blinked, forcing herself to focus on the words. "Yes, Fi, I think we finally found it. Took long enough, huh?" she answered the droid with a chuckle. Long enough, indeed. Months of flying from planet to planet in search of the Jedi had her sick and tired of space travel and ready to have her feet firmly planted on solid ground. "Time to see if they're friendly or not, I suppose."

Guiding the ship into the hangar of the Jedi Temple, Celdra flipped the craft over onto it's back and gently set it down. She let out a deep breath, letting her muscles relax before undoing her crash webbing and making her way out of the ship.

"Arm the security, Fi, just to be safe, and keep yourself on standby... I'll be back for you later."

Slipping her vibrostaff into its sling on her back, the Echani confidently walked down the boarding ramp. A quick glance around the hangar bay showed it to be empty, so Celdra headed out of the first door in sight, committing the layout to memory as she travelled the hallways looking for someone who could help her.

Evander followed closely behind the large Jedi master. His eyes danced this way and that as he absorbed the simple architecture that surrounded him. As he watched the interconnectedness of life flow freely, never in his life had he seen so many different races of man. Never had he seen so many people come together with such unity; for one purpose. Even now, even after he'd tried to contain his awe, it slipped out. His mouth hung open as his emerald gaze danced this way and that. Jedi passed him by, some staring into him and remembering their first time in a Jedi temple, smiling back and nodding towards him reassuringly. Others continued about their business, oblivious to his existence. So much life! To say he was overwhelmed by it all would have been an understatement. He felt dizzy just watching everything transpire. Felt as if he wished to collapse from the euphoria he was feeling. Everything was so new.

He then turned his head to gaze upon his new friend; a man whom he could only guess had a terrible secret or was deeply disfigured to shroud his face behind metal so. Yet, he looked upon him not with disgust, but with quiet wonder. To Evan, Tristen seemed so much more mature. More wizened and worldly. In him, he saw something to aspire towards, someone who held quiet strength and confidence in himself and no other. Evan wished to have such strength, such security. His mind began to twist and turn down new corridors, creating new pathways and doors. In them he would place the knowledge of the Jedi and the romanticized interpretation of his sad friend. And there, they would always be, ready for him to access in times of need.

His gaze refocused as they entered into a large room, filled with towering cases of what looked like metal and light. If he was more wizened or experienced, he would have considered this to be Gala's library or perhaps one of its libraries. As it stood, he gazed upon row after row with slight wonder and evident confusion. He couldn't care any longer that he appeared a tourist in a foreign land. Jedi Master Kirlocca had told him that such feelings were to be accepted and perhaps even praised by a Jedi. Evan remembered him saying that a ”˜Jedi was not without emotion, but lived side-by-side with them'. He confessed to himself that he didn't quite understand that, but knew that he would one day. And that was enough.

Evan allowed himself to find a seat at the table the Jedi told him to sit at and was glad to find that his mysterious friend sat beside him. He tried to hide the fact that the impressive man behind his suit of steel, wires and electricity was not comforting and powerful. For some reason, it made Evander feel safe. How odd that a young man from a farming world, who'd lived all his life on his own, by his own rules and own strengths would come to rely on an armored figure so quickly. That such an enigma would captivate him so. It was strange, yet the feelings he thought he felt, were none of the erotic nature. Instead, it was like Tristen was an older brother whom he hadn't seen in ages. One who had changed in ways that Evan could never comprehend, but knew would give the both of them strength.

His musings temporarily blinded him from the here and the now. He became unaware that the Jedi master spoke to them, that he had slid a datasheet before them and that he had moved. It was only when his eyes began to sting with the effort of not blinking did he realize what was happening. Somehow, someway, Evan had drifted towards his own realm, staring transfixed into one of the pillars before them. He blinked, in an effort to rid his eyes of their sting and to clear the budding stream of tears. Again he blinked for good measure, before he surveyed the room dazed. His gaze found the Jedi Kirlocca who nodded towards him and moved towards Tristen, who was the cause of his musings. He seemed to be lost in the endless stream of data on the datasheet which prompted Evan to look at his own.

Before his eyes several lines appeared each one with a simple sentence that would eventually come to carry volumes of words and depth. Evander stretched in his seat and then hunched over as he became engrossed in all that he read. It appeared to be some sort of code or tenant, something that one could rely on for comfort when they were in crisis. Oddly enough, it reminded him similarly of something his brother used to say, in life, there is only yourself. You are judged by your actions and held accountable for generations. You are measured for your deeds and your word. Was this”¦ code similar to that? It seemed to be. 'There is no emotion, there is peace.' What did that mean? Hadn't Jedi master Kirlocca said that a Jedi lives had in hand with his emotions and does not detach from them?

'There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.' Well, at least this one was les cryptic. To Evan it meant that a Jedi would always have to be knowledgeable in all matters, be diplomatic and wise. And, that was what precisely gave a Jedi his mysticism and what Evander would strive for. He was never one for learning when he lived on Concord Dawn, mostly because the opportunity was denied to him. But, the drive to learn and hunger for knowledge was ever present. ”¦Or was there something more to this line than that?

Evander continued to read, pausing every now and again to reread a line here or there. He seemed to have an ever growing list of questions, which he assumed was commonplace, but wished to not sound foolish when asking them. And so, he read over the code several times, perhaps tens of times before he finally stopped. Each time, his questions altered as each read-through gave him a different meaning. Finally, he realized that the only way to gain an answer would be to ask the Jedi master. Evan rose his head from the datasheet, unaware of how much time had passed since he began reading, but aware of the very noticeable crack of his neck as he did so. Apparently, he had not moved much, which wasn't all that surprising for someone who got engrossed in what they read.

”œMaster Kirlocca,”

Evander.png

Gerard Allard of House Allard

Character sheet last updated: 05/23/2012

Immediately after the Ghost Breath reverted from hyperspace, I resolved to never, ever fall asleep while sitting in an unsecured chair again. The two of us were shoved off that chair by the slight tremor and dumped unceremoniously to the floor. More amused than actually wounded by the fall (even with Aryian landing on top of me, the klutz), my cry of ”œAgh, my spine!”

drayyy.png

Aryian disembarked the Ghost Breath, his newborn son in his arms softly breathing and sleeping on his shoulder. In a bit, he'd wake up, and Aryian would probably have to change him again, but right now he wanted to take some time to himself. Well...except of course for Aidan. Armiena had gone to do something, leaving Aidan with him and Misal, so Aryian decided to take him and walk around the old Gala temple.

It hadn't changed much.

Aidan stirred a moment on Aryian's shoulder, moving his tiny hand to his mouth to suck on his thumb while blissfully dreaming about whatever babies dream. His arms were more than enough to keep him in place, but Aryian had also used a bit of his concentration to form a small sort of cushion with the Force to keep him warm and comfortable. The fact that Aidan hadn't really stirred much in the past ten minutes easily told the ex Jedi that it was working well, though he simply could have brushed his son with the Force to find out.

Out he strolled into the Temple, calmly walking past people, some he knew, some he didn't, one or two did a double-take when they saw him holding an infant, but for the most part, he was ignored. Not that he didn't mind that...he didn't need or really even want the attention. He just wanted to be alone for a while. A few seconds in the armory got him everything he needed, two practice lightsabers and a sound-dampening unit, the target drones would be in the training area. He smirked as he looked over the practice hilts...many of them had been modeled after the hilts of Jedi past, and he recognized several of them, including his own and his wife's. The two he had taken had been modeled after his own, and had a semi-familiar feel to them, not being made by him but similar in grip and shape. Aryian would get over it.

He put the tools in a small bag he had taken from the Ghost Breath, which also held a few things for Aidan, namely a spare blanket, a few diapers, and his favorite holo-mobile. They didn't take up that much space, and save for the noise dampener it wasn't all that heavy. But Aryian was strong for his size, and easily lugged it to the training room, all without disturbing his son. Almost.

Aidan woke briefly in the five minute walk when Aryian stubbed his toe on a flagstone that was sticking up, but it was a small matter of comforting him back to sleep with the aid of the Force. The bond with his son was already beginning to form and strengthen, even before he was born, and this made it far easier.

When Aryian finally reached the training room, he laid out the blanket, then small Aidan on the blanket gently and gingerly, setting up the noise dampener and holo-mobile near him. If he woke or was disturbed, Aryian would sense it, he really didn't have to worry about anything save erecting a small protective ray shield so that no stray shots would ricochet in his direction.

And again, the ex Jedi found himself in a training room, four raining remotes hovering about him, waiting, leering to strike. A few things were different, some noticeable, some insignificant, but for the most part, this was a very familiar setting.

I've changed everything I am and everything I was...my number was called. Fights...battles were fought, revenge came,

...my hard times are still ahead

A red bolt of light arced out, intercepted immediately with the platinum blade that lanced out of Aryian's left hilt, the right following it nanoseconds later to intercept another bolt, and again, and again, and again...

Best...I've got to be the best...I have changed the galaxy and it has heard me. My time...is now...

Around Aidan, the storm raged. His father was nothing more than a phantom blur about him, darting here and there, batting at the red beams like they were angry insects pestering him, not a one managing to sting him.

Don't...let yourself down...don't let yourelf go...your last chance has arrived...

Time seemed to slow as the Master moved faster and faster, with lightning quick honed reflexes he struck out again and again reflecting bolt after bolt, the time between them narrowing down to mere nanoseconds as the adaptive AI of the training room sped up to attempt to push him. His lightsabers becme incoherent as the energy in the blades tore through the air, never staying still for an instant.

And then in one motion, each of his lightsabers ate neatly through two remotes, eight perfect semicircles clattering to the floor, both blades disigniting before the first chunk struck the polished metal.

A few drops of sweat rolled down his face as he stayed in the same position for a few seconds, finally withdrawing to recover from his assault. Aidan was awake now, but he wasn't crying...simply staring at his father with those huge green eyes. Aryian turned to look t his son, and when he did, Aidan started squirming, wanting to be picked up and held. A flick of the Force shut off the switch for the ray shield, and Aryian took his son back on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Aidan, you'll be able to do that too...daddy will teach you when you're old enough. I promise."

The gurgling coo seemed to mirror the satisfied state Aryian's phrase had put him in, and he promptly stuck his thumb in his mouth. Seconds later as Aryian was gathering their things, a terrifying odor wafted up towards Aryian's nose.

"You know, you could have at least waited until we were back at the ship...come on, let's make daddy find a refresher..."

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Arlan nodded. He knew that it took some time to repair droids, and at the state that R1 was in, it may take a longer amount of time to fix him.

He heard another woman's voice abruptly cut off Eva's, and turned his head towards the entrance of the archives. There was no one there. He then turned back around and saw another woman come up from behind Eva. The two of them conversed, and then embraced. Arlan was startled by the sudden entrance of the woman, but still stood where he was.

After the woman had asked Eva who he was, he spoke.

”œI'm Arlan Vass,”

"Even if this land shall expire, thou may be able to prevent further corrosion. But even so, one day the flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. And even a legend such as thineself can do nothing to stop that."

The sound of his own heartbeat kept his mind from the persistent lure of slumber. How fallow he was to the power of the Force that it drained him whole and allowed him to feel the exhaustion in all the fibres of his body. That would not stop him as he marched adamant towards the vessel; his concrete footsteps in particular tone with the clock inside his chest. Once he advanced up the ramp, he saw his Master and felt an odd presence but made no mention of it.

”œI am here, Master.”

Jazeon nodded as Emily announced her willingness, her yearning to understand the creator of everything around her, she was destined to be here with the young knight at the Jedi Temple in the middle of Gala's forests. The force had made it that way.

"All in time young one. I am a mere stepping stool for your ambitions, your destiny. You must understand that what you seek will go far beyond any teaching I will or can give to you. When the time comes you will go down your own path and as your venture you will find that your ambitions evolve and become more clear and defined." The tears fell continuously down Emily's cheeks, she understood how the force had been both a savior and a destroyer in her life, Jazeon would have to help define both instances for her however as his own master had told him, in the end there is only one force.

"You cannot erase the actions of those in the past. The force guides everyone and everything. In the end, atrocities and blessings alike, this is the way it was meant to be." It was a harsh reality to face, one that Jazeon himself sometimes had trouble looking to. "None the less as I just said, the future is and always will be in our hands; ready to be molded Emily."

Jazeon lowered his head and rested his hand on his chin. He hoped he had the basics of his first lessons done for now, Emily now needed a strong foundation, she needed to become familiar with the force, however before she could be taught Jazeon would have to learn more about the young lady.

He motioned the young lady to sit by a nearby bench as he did so. "Emily, if you don't mind me asking.." He paused, the atmosphere between the two had become very emotional. "You seem to remember your father and uncle, very well... What, if anything, do you know of the force?"

((OOC: Sorry about the delay, I start classes tom. and I've been very busy.))

Jazeonjpg.jpg

"There are many secrets hidden beneath the shadows..."