Serenno

King Kheldar vos Correlli

Alora steadied herself moving into the torture chamber and looking around. Her hand caressed along various of the instruments, eying one of the whips as she walked around the room. A gleam of excitement entered her eyes along with the mischief already shining there.

Soon after their arrival, the prisoner, Achzet, was brought in and strapped to one of the torture frames, his hands above his head to each corner and his ankles to the lower corners of the frame. It was then pulled up to a height where he was suspended a foot off the ground.

Alora placed a number of items on the bench in front of their guest, smiling seductively up at him after a quick glance and wink towards Draken.

"Welcome Achzet. I believe you've been here before, though not to this section. This is what happens when one betrays the Sith. We know all about Slicer's betrayal... and your own. Now prepare to face the consequences."

Pointing to each of the items she spoke again, her voice very much the seductress as she firstly removed her robe, placing it over the edge of a chair to reveal her very sexy deep crimson/red bodysuit of lace with her black thigh high boots and her black gloves. Around her narrow waist was her saber and her own whip.

"Sticks and stones may break bones... but whips and chains excite me!"

She caressed the handle of the whip at her side before closing her hand around it and flicking it towards him a number of times in quick succession, in the process removing his shirt so his chest was bare.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken smiled as Achzet was brought down to the Torture chamber. His eyes roved over the many different devices of torture he could use. He glanced over the whips that were within easy reach of Alora, they really weren't his style. However one caught his eye. It was a thin in diameter, but was tipped with a long jagged piece of metal.

He smiled at it but didnt pick it up, his concerns were the other devices of torture like the thumbscrew. Now that was something he planned to try along with the hot irons and also the Brazen bull. He turned his head to the side and saw the device he had wanted to see, there gleaming stood the Iron Maiden.

Then he noticed a small pear like device sitting alone on a table. He moved over to it and began to look it over. This would prove to be a worthy tool as it was the Pear of Anguish and it could be used to bust up the prisoners mouth among other uses. Those other uses Draken considered for a moment then discarded for a while.

He glanced over at Alora, she had used her whip so skillfully that she had opened Achzet's shirt without touching his skin. "Well done Alora."

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

((This is going to be interesting. I should tell you one thing though. I am alot like Vader, so I have a suit and life support built into my body. I can't really wear a shirt.))

Achzet felt himself become dazed as he was awoken from his period of unconsciousness. He was picked up by only two men, which was quite surprising due to Achzet's weight. He was then set onto a table and strapped in.

He noticed to dark figures walk into the dimly lit room. One walked over to a table and the other to another table. It was a man and a woman. The woman held a whip.

She began to whip at Achzet's body. It had very little effect because of his suit however. He laughed and spoke.

"Your petty instruments cannot harm me."

GearsSig3.jpg

((Like Vader huh. Well I'll assume if you're like that then you're still a man beneath the suit then Even Anakin still had feelings/emotions for Padme. Btw, I never said how many brought him in, only that he was.))

In the dimly lit dungeon like torture chamber, her eyes must have played tricks on her. It seemed only the cape was removed by her whip and not a shirt. He seemed to be in a suit of armor much like Vader's from the history texts. Well no matter. She would have it removed regardless.

Alora began to release her pheromones before reaching out with the dark currents of the Force to explore his suit of armor. It wasn't long before she was lifting the top of the helmet and exposing bare skin. Lifting her arm, she fired a dart at Achzet's now exposed skin, hitting him with pure pheromones, guaranteed to get a reaction. She grinned back at Draken, in her mind through their connection, she showed him what she had in mind, silently asking if he had any better ideas for it... they could combine them.

Turning back to Achzet she spoke,

"Ahh but you are wrong there. This is no ordinary whip. This was given to me by the God Slaanesh. It has ... abilities that you won't be able to ignore. Especially once you're out of your casings boy."

The seductress moved gracefully beneath where he had been chained to the frame, fiddling with her wrist as she prepared something else for him.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken watched her remove Achzets helmet. He pondered a moment and then realized he knew a method to remove the majority of his armor. It dated back to his short amount of time that he had spent training under the Krath Dagon. He looked at Alora and let her know what he planning to do through their link.

He closed his eyes and pulled power from the Force. He began to pull forth his anger, black in color and mold it into a small ball of energy. Next came his hate, a deep crimson in color and he slowly molded it into the ball which began to bounce with unreleased energy. Then he pulled forth his pain which was a violet color, parting the anger and hatred, he placed the pain inside the orb and closed it.

The orb began to bounce on his hand, begging to release the pent-up power in it. The howling sound began as a low hum then started to get louder and louder as Draken poured more power into it. Then power came through the link from Alora and he added that to the orb until it swelled above Drakens head. It was near the size of a Tie fighters cockpit. He nodded to Alora and she stepped out of the way as he released the orb. The orb screamed as it shot through the air and exploded above Achzets chest. The orb's explosion melted Achzets armor from off of his body.

Draken nodded to Alora, it had worked as planned. "You aren't so protected now are you Achzet?"

((3 Day Rule since you haven't posted - been checked with a mod ))

Alora watched as Draken removed the rest of his armor, a bored look now showing on her face from his lack of reaction. She paced in front of him now, flicking her whip towards him every now and then adding to what should be extreme agony as his skin was burnt from the armor having been melted off.

She signaled for the guards to place a neural collar around his neck, this would also prevent his use of the force and immobilize his body.

"I'm bored with him Drak. Anything else you want to do to him?"

Igniting her crimson blade, she advanced towards Achzet again. First she gathered the dark energies towards herself, creating a frozen energy mass above the palm of her hand. The Sith Mistress guided it towards him letting it touch his extremities, freezing certain parts of him before she diminished it.

With her blade, she began to design an intricate pattern across his torso, also adding to the pain in which he felt. His screams were increasing as she walked around him, keeping him conscious with the Force, not letting him black out.

Alora pointed her wrist towards him, firing another dart which embedded itself deep into his skin, releasing it's drugs into his system. He wouldn't be able to move even if he were released from his bindings, his muscles leadened. Between both the neural collar and the drugs he was putty for them to play with. He would also begin to hallucinate as they further entered his system.

"This will teach you for betraying the Sith. If you come across Slicer in your next life... you can tell him he'll receive the same treatment once he's captured."

She turned towards Draken, having felt a calling to be elsewhere.

"You can finish him my dear. I have places I have to be... Until we meet again... have fun dear."

She lent over, kissing Draken on the lips again before leaving the dungeon torture chamber, having already recalled her ship, The Sundered Heart. Alora entered her ship, soon taking off from Serenno for her next destination, having left Achzet's final moments in Draken's very capable hands.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Achzet felt the reactions of the darts begin to kick in. He was begining to doze of, but forced himself awake. If he were to find a way to escape, he would need to have his energy.

He slowly felt himself become very heavy. His muscles stopped moving. There was no chance to escape until he cleansed himself of the toxins within his body.

He thought in his mind.

"Man, I'm going to make Slicer pay for betraying me like this."

Achzet awaited Draken to finish the job if he was going to.

GearsSig3.jpg

"Well Achzet, the situation is reversed this time. But the question is whether to kill you or release you. My only thought is that if I kill you what do I gain, yet if I spare your life what do I gain from it? Ah my choices......which to choose, to show mercy or to kill?"

Draken tapped his fingers on his sabre hilt. He removed it from his cloak and ignited it, the dark red glare filling the room. He sliced it downward quickly and severed Achzets right leg. He looked straight at Achzet with an unbending gaze. "I have decided to let you live, but you will no longer be the same. You see Slicer betrayed you to General Faust, who in turn handed you over to me. That is why I spare your life, not your limbs."

Draken's sabre flashed once more and Achzet's limbs fell from his body. With that done, he closed down his sabre and adminstered a drug to Achzet that would render him unconscious. Once Achzet was unconscious, Draken summoned his servant and had Achzet's body shipped to Courscant and placed in the Lower levels of Courscant, near to the former Jedi Temple.

With that done, Draken had his ship prepped and he departed for Korriban.

• 2 months later...

--Comm to the royal palace--

I'd like to express my interest in the ship for sale. The advertisement said it is a YT-1300 freighter/fighter I believe? Depending on the price, I might be interested in purchasing it.

--End comm--

xDS3U7I.jpg

Continuing the J.Net Revival in 2017

Pittsburgh Champions

Steelers: 6 Time Super Bowl Champs

Penguins: 5 Time Stanley Cup Champs

Someday the Pirates will REALLY get their act together...

The darkness held no secrets for the young warrior. Early in life he had mastered the use of his thermal abilities. Each Kaleesh was born with thermal pockets next to their eyes, giving them the unique skills of seeing into the inferred portion of the world. As well as giving them an edge in survival, this trait also made them deadly assassins and hunters. Although the thermal sight was useful in finding ones prey in the cool forests of Kalee, and even in the duracrete homes of the cities, it could be fooled by a well prepared foe. But Ravyn was no amateur hunter. He relied on more than just his eyesight to hunt. He used all his senses to track, capture, and kill his prey.

And now he had been hired to bring about the death of a single solitary man. Emerging from the underbrush, the reptilian warrior made his way towards the luxurious home and uses his thermal imaging to detect the signs of any laser beams that may make his entrance to the house difficult. Seeing a single solitary crossbeam protecting the window, he smiles beneath his battle mask. It had been far too long since the bone mask had felt the spray of blood across it.

Entering the Serenno home, Ravyn darted into a dark corner and awaited the arrival of his prey.

Rayvn_Anim.gif

A lone Tie defender entered the system in a flicker of pseudo-motion. The pilot stared out of the forward view port as he went through the motions of preparing his ship for atmospheric entry. Several minutes passed, none of the seconds bringing a solution to Duo's boredom of course, before he began entry. There wasn't much on this planet, but the files indicated that a Sith had taken up home here as well as a few past adventures that had been had here.

He wasn't aware of where this ”˜Ravyn' he was supposed to meet was, but figured the guy would find him if he turned on his ships beacon. He found a mesa and brought his ship down. Once he had gone through the process of shutting everything down he exited and walked to the edge of the large mound of rock. His braid of hair dangled at the small of his back as he began to looking for any signs of inhabitants.

The darkness of the home was nothing to Ravyn. It was merely an asset to his hunt. As he heard the stairs above beginning to creak, a flash of light burst through the house. Turning his attention back to his prey, he heard the familiar sound of a slugthrower being loaded. Anger flashed trough his mind, and the young Kaleesh decided to quit this mission. Leaping through the still open window, he turned his attention to the ship that had landed. He decided to check it out.

As he reached the top of mesa, the young Kaleesh emerged into the light and spoke in a hushed voice.

"Who are you?"

Rayvn_Anim.gif

Duo caught the scent of another seconds before the figure appeared at the edge of the mesa he was on top of. The fact that his irregular sense of smell had not caught the man before spoke of the skill he possessed and led him to believe that this was the one he was sent to meet. Regardless though, he did not let his hands travel far from the holsters at his oddly curved hips.

”œDuo, Duo Maxwell. I've been sent to meet someone, Rav”¦Hmm.. Not quite sure how to pronounce the name, it's an odd one. Rav-yin? Well, either way, you him?”

Taking in the appearance of the young hunter sent to find him, Ravyn narrows his eyes. This man obviously held no respect for his elders, nor his superiors in combat. Perhaps he saw Ravyn as an inferior because of his species, but sooner or later, he would learn his place.

"Yes I am Ravyn. I am the one you have been sent to collect."

Rayvn_Anim.gif

• 1 month later...

Draken's ship exited hperspace over Serenno, followed a moment later by Serena's ship. He opened up a comm to Serena's room. "Senorita Serena. Would you like to get a view of the world of Serenno. You will not see a view like this that often, especially not as it is right now." He set the ship on a orbit while she came to the cockpit.

Draken would also use this time for him to get changed into robes of ceremony. He would have to spend sometime in judgement of the planet and spend a bit more time making sure that everything is running as expected. Putting the controls on auto pilot, Draken headed to his quarters to change into the robes of ceremony.

Once inside his quarters, he slid out of his his clothing and into a black robe with scarlet trimming. Then Draken reached into the small console beside him and removed a large onyx and ruby pendant and clasped it around his neck. After putting on the robes of ceremony on, he caregully groomed himself and proceeded once more into the cockpit and slowly guided it down onto the royal landing pad.

When they had landed, Draken summoned several well dressed servants. "Take this noble Lady to the East wing of the palace and make sure that she is perfectly taken care of. She is to have everything she desires." He bowed to her. "My Apologies Senorita Serena, I have several matters of state to attend to before I can show you the City." Draken bowed once more and walked into the Palace, heading for the throne room.

• 2 weeks later...

Shaking his head wryly at the disappearence of yet another of his apprentices, Draken stroked his goatee thoughtfully. Pondering the punishment for a condemed man in front of him, he realized that greater things were afoot in the Galaxy. He nodded and stood to his feet, then slashed his hand across his throat as a sign to kill the prisoner in front of him. With that done he returned to the ship and headed back into space, using the Force as his guide.

• 1 year later...

Night's Fury touched down lightly at the landing pad within the Palace Hanger. The Sith Mistress had spent the journey in the meditation chamber, feeling the currents of the Force swirling around her, only moving to the pilots compartment to land. It was time for her to come out of seclusion, leaving Verna Torrah for the time being. She had spent much of her time there, modifying her body back to the state it had been in... the surgeons Slanaash had employed previously to rebuild a past shattered body had again been employed to work on her bone structure. It had taken some convincing since they had not wanted to operate on an uninjured woman though with her persuasive wiles she had gotten around their reluctance. Now she was back to the condition she was prior, her entire bone structure having been reset in ultra thermic ceramic armour. The surgeons should have been used to her odd requests. She'd made enough of them in the past; the dart launcher, the pheromone glands. Her scars were non existent thanks to their skills and the Force.

Alora rose from pilots chair, smoothing down the flowing crimson folds of her robes before leaving her droid to go through the post flight checks and refueling. Leaving her ship, Alora drew in a deep breath, inhaling crisp fresh planetary air. She didn't sense Draken's presence though figured he wouldn't be long away. She'd wait for him in his chambers. She swept past the palace maintenance crew, blowing them a kiss to encourage them to look after her ship well.

Entering the main palace, the Sith Mistress set her sights on one of the guards. "Why hello there. Care to show me to Lord Shadowlord's Private Chambers?" He looked like he might object at first, until he caught sight of the pendant she figured around her neck. "Yes Ma'am, right this way..." He indicated the direction in which to go, keeping one pace in front of her as he led the way. Alora smiled wickedly, he had a cute butt, though she would leave Draken's people alone for now... only because he'd asked her not to...

"Here you are Ma'am. Is there anything you require Ma'am?" The guard let his gaze appreciatively roam over her. Alora's violet eyes sparkled with a sense of mystery as she met his. "See that the kitchen brings an enticing meal for two and a bottle of your Lord's best vintage. That will be all for now." He saluted sharply before turning to depart. Sauntering around the room, Alora took in the details of his chambers, liking the decor. She made herself comfortable on a window seat, letting herself drink in the view as she let her senses roam. She felt it was almost time for her to go and meet with her former first apprentice. He'd done very well for himself, becoming the Dark Lord. She let her thoughts roam where they would while she waited...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

A second ship appeared in the Serenno sky. Almost as soon as it was spotted by the defense forces of Serenno, an escort of interplanetary fighters were scrambled to escort the Count to the palace. Draken smiled as he saw the escort and waited till they moved into escort formation. Then with the escort around him, Draken guided his ship down to the ground.

He let his senses roam free over the palace and and a chuckle escaped his lips as he felt his lover and former mistresses presence in his chambers. Draken concentrated for a moment and muted his presence from the force, his arrival would be a suprise. He moved away from his men and opened a hidden pathway that led to his private chambers, the passage way was short and he quickly arrived at his chamber door. He peered though a tiny hole in the wall and found that her back was turned toward him.

He moved the panel and a door swung open silently. "Have you missed me darling?"

Alora looked back from the window towards his voice. Her violet gaze smoldered as caught his. "Of course my dear. Quaint chambers you have. You must give me the grand tour of your Palace..."

She stood, moving gracefully towards him. At that moment, there was a knock on the door, followed by the servants bringing in the meal for two and the wine she had requested. "I took the liberty. I don't know about you but I could do with some refreshments after the trip here."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken grinned and nodded his head. "I'm glad you like it darling. Grand tour of the Palace? I could give you a grand tour of the planet if you would like, including my summer home which is the Dooku villa. "

He leaned in and kissed her passionately for several moments before breaking off the kiss and escorting her to the table. Then he took the bottle of wine and opened it slowly and offer her the cork so she could smell the wine. Then he poured her a small amount of wine into her glass to let her sample it.

A moment later he poured them both some wine and sat down across the table from her. He raised his glass to her. "To our many memories, Alora."

"To memories... and to making many more..." Alora raised her glass in toast then took a sip, letting the wine trickle slowly down her throat. She appreciated this vintage finding it very soothing on the palate.

"I'd like to see your planet my dear." She sat at the table, lifting up the covers that had been placed over the dishes of food to keep it warm. The enticing aroma of the various dishes tantalized her taste buds. "If this tastes as good as it smells, my compliments to your chef's Drak."

She served them both portions of the meats and vegetables then began to eat her meal, finding that she did enjoy what the chefs had prepared. After a few mouthfuls, Alora took another sip of wine, glancing over at her dinner companion thoughtfully.

"Would you agree that it's time to take on another apprentice, dear?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"Another apprentice my mistress?" Even though Draken had ceased to her apprentice, he still used the honorific of mistress but now he used it as a term of endearment. He took a bite of the meat and chewed thoughtfully. Finally he nodded and grinned.

"Another apprentice would not be such a bad thing. Do you have any ideas as to who it might be? " After he asked that question, he continued to eat slowly, savoring the food and also the wine before him. He grinned as she mentioned the compliments to his chef.

"I searched half the galaxy to find him and when I did, it cost me quite a bit to gain his excellence in the kitchen. Now I have a kitchen worthy of a ruler. But then again, I have a lover who could make the mightest emperess weep in envy."

Draken filled his wine glass again and raised it towards Alora. "To the fairest woman and the best lover I have ever known."

"The Force will lead us to this new apprentice I'm sure."

Alora was enjoying the meal, and the company. She nodded, eyes sparkling as he told her of how he enticed the chef... and the compliments that spilled from his tongue regarding her.

"You flatter me so, my dear."

She raised her glass towards him, touching her glass lightly to his, then took a sip of the excellent wine.

"You've done very well for yourself here Drak. I'm looking forward to seeing more."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"Yes, always dear." She leaned over to meet him for the kiss then sat back in her chair, violet eyes sparkling. "What ever you'd like to show me my dear." Alora finished off her meal and drained her glass, pushing herself back from the table to stand.

She waited for Draken to take her arm to show her around.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken grinned as he took her arm and led her from his chambers and showed her the palace. She had already seen the dungeon, but now he showed her the Astronomy tower of the castle. He showed her the labs where his scientists were perfect poisons for his weapons, then he led her into the garden which was filled with roses of every shape and color except for one point which was filled only with the black rose.

He smiled and plucked a single black rose bud which he presented to her. "Smell this, you will find no other scent like this. These roses are a product of seven hundred years of work, in my search of the Galaxy there is no flower that I have found that compares in scent to this rose."

After a moment in the garden, He took her to the throne room of the palace. "This is the throne room of all of Serenno, all of the most important cases are brought here before me and those who sat on the throne before me. Now that you have seen my palace, I can show you the planet."

Alora took in the scenery as Draken showed her around the Palace. She particularly liked the garden, the fragrance of the black roses magnificent. She marveled at the ingeniousness of those that had bred them.

"Very nice dear. no wonder the wine is so exquisite"

She tucked the rose bud behind her ear, letting him take her through to the throne room. She slowly paced around the room, letting her fingers lightly caress various pieces of furniture, statue and ornament as she circled the area, completing her circuit back at his side.

"I look forward to seeing your Planet my dear Draken."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"I look forward to seeing your Planet my dear Draken."

"Well then my dear, so you shall." Draken smiled and offered her his arm. "I know the perfect place to start." He led her back to his quarters and opened a small passage way that was hidden in the wall. They passed through the dark thin passage way till they reached a small door which Draken opened quietly.

When the door opened all they could see was a rainbow reflecting off of water that was falling from a waterfall that hung ten feet in front of them and as if that wasn't good enough, bird were singing in the distance.

"This is the only place you can view this waterfall while the sun shines through it and if you look there, you can see the bay that the river empties into." Draken pointed a little farther to the right. "Over there is the Dooku Villa which is my summer home rather then the palace. "