Serenno

King Kheldar vos Correlli

Trism left the room quickly and shouted in the general direction of the cockpit.

"Land, quickly!"

She lead Draken to the doors of the ship and waited. The ship rocked slightly at the rushed landing. The doors opened, a ramp unfolding before them. Trism stepped back.

"After you, master." She said, her tone serious but calm.

"Thank you, Trism." He quicky walked off of the ship and motioned for her to follow. He jogged the hundred yard to the castle. He stopped outside of it and took a moment to look it over. It was a fairly impressive castle that rose above the trees.

Draken looked at his apprentice as he stepped toward the door. He was expecting a trap but to his suprise there was none at the door. They stepped inside of the castle. It seemed like not even the air in the castle had been touched in the many years.

"Keep your eyes open Trism. There may have been traps set around this area and I would hate for you to be injured." A small twinkle entered his eyes as he looked over to her. They continued walking throughout the castle, while Draken remained open to the force.

They entered what appeared to be a training room, and Draken turned his head. He looked over to a small compartment in the wall. Walking over to the wall, he opened the compartment and pulled out a small cube. He pocketed it and beckoning to his apprentice walked back to the ship.

They boarded the ship and quickly flew back to the palace. As they got close to the palace, Draken sent a comm to his ship getting it to wram up and be ready for him. As soon as the ship touched down, Draken leapt from the barely open hatch and landed on the landing pad.

"Trism, get what you want to take with you to Courscant ready quickly. I will give you an hour to prepare." He bowed slightly as a gentleman would then returned to his ship. Entering the cockpit, he pulled the cube out of his pocket and turned it on.

A blue hologram of Count Dooku appeared. "If you are seeing this then you are a Sith who has heard of the Legend of the Secert moves of Makashi. Well the Legend is true. In this holocrom, I have placed the secert moves of Makashi to be learned by only the most skilled of warriors."

Draken turned it off and began to ponder his luck, while he waited for Trism to return.

(Post once more here then wait for me)

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Trism packed quickly, throwing necessities into a bag in less than 10 minutes. Taking care of her kingdom was another matter. She had few advisors left in her employ. She sent her bodyguard to collect them.

They assembled in her throne room. She stood before them.

"Alright, gentlemen, listen closely. I am leaving. I am not sure when I will return, but I promise you that I will. While I am gone, I leave my kingdom in your hands. In small matters, I trust your decisions. Do not make any major changes without consulting me first. I repeat, run major decisions by me first. If you're wondering what counts as a major decision, follow this rule. When in doubt, ask me. You know how to contact me. Other than that, use your heads. You are dismissed."

The small assembly of advisors left the throne room. She went to the window overlooking her kingdom and wondered when she would see it again.

Draken sat in the cockpit while he waited for Trism to join him. He looked at the Holocrom for a moment, then stood up. He walked out of the cockpit carrying the Holocrom headed toward the cargo-bay. Stopping by the door, he look outside but didn't see Trism coming.

So he continued toward the cargo-bay. Once there he opened the Holocrom again and watched Count Dooku appear. Draken looked at the image of Count Dooku for several moments before the image spoke. "To truely learn the secrets of Makashi, one must have learned and mastered the basic moves of the form first."

The image paused for a moment, before continuing. "The secret moves that are contained with in this Holocrom depend on using the basic moves perfectly and changing them to fit you. Ignite your saber and stand in the ready formation. Now picture your opponent taking a stab at you, using a parry brush it aside but instead of just brushing it aside adding a slight twist of your wrist remove the top piece of his saber."

Draken turned off the Holocrom and began to practice the moves for awhile. After a short time,he dropped his left hand down to his waist and caught his second saber. As soon as it dropped into his hand, Draken ignited it. Practicing the move once more, he added a riposte to the parry combination.

This riposte added a new element to his attack which he planned to use well to his advantage. Shutting down both sabers, he tucked them away and returned to the cockpit. He looked at the crono on his wrist and wondered why Trism was still not there, considering that more then an hour had passed. But he was not angry about that. He decided that he would send a comm to Alora, whose force presence he could once again sense. He recorded a small message and sent it to his former mistress.

After her bags had been packed and her kingdom cared for, Trism left her palace. Standing on her landing pad, she looked back at it. It was beautiful, and had been her home all her life. She was going to miss it.

She turned away, hiding what threatened to be tears with a look of determination. She got into Draken's ship.

"Where are we headed, master?"

"Well my apprentice, we are heading to Courscant. We go to join with the Empire in the battle of Courscant. Then when that is done, we are travelling to the Sith Academy on Carida. That is where I spent the majority of my training."

He shut the hatch of the ship and checked his engines. They were hot and ready to go. Flicking a few switches, he lifted the ship from off of the landing pad. He gazed out over the countryside for a moment as they flew into the sky. Draken reached out with the force to Trism, he could tell something was bothering her.

Turning to her he reached over and gently turned her head toward him. He noticed that she was close to crying. He was silent for a moment before asking. "What is the matter Trism?"

He waited for the answer as the ship left the gravity field of the planet. A moment later, Draken engaged the hyperspace computer and the ship made the jump toward Courscant.

(explain this in the upper level of courscant thread post directly there)

• 1 month later...

Draken landed his ship again on the royal landing pad. He slowly walked out onto the landing pad and faced the advisors that were waiting. they looked at him with a mixture of shock and curiousity in their eyes. he looked back at them with sadness in his eyes.

"I am sorry, Trism disappeared while we were in Courscant. I will take the throne in her stead, you will be ruled with a light hand. I am not exactly like most Sith, I have a merciful side to me. Now conduct me to the comm station, then leave me."

They quickly lead him to the comm system, then left the room. he entered an old comm number that he had and sent a message out to a Jedi named Damon.

High above the planet Serenno, the assault shuttle Excalibur II dropped out of hyperspace and appeared in real space. Immediately, on the experienced Jedi Master's command, the shuttle began carefully scanning the surrounding space. Although Talon was not expecting any sort of ambush, he had learned the hard way it was better to be safe than sorry.

Once sure that there was no immediate harm, Talon turned towards his traveling companion, and gestured towards the ships controls.

”œYou have the link with this ”˜Sith', and this is your mission. From here on out, you're calling the shots”¦ and as the shot caller, you get to pilot in the ship.”

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Damon blinked at first. Talon was right however about this mission being his. So Damon took the controls and flew to the castle. Damon landed the ship down on the pad and noticed another ship right off the side. Damon exited the ship and Talon followed.

The two jedi entered the castle, but were stop the gaurds demanding that they state their bissness here.

"I am Damon. I was commed by Draken to come to his aid. This here is Master Talon. He is accompaning me on this task. May we please see him now?"

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

Draken was alerted of the two Jedi's arrival almost as soon as they landed. Beckoning to the chief of the guard, he told him to admit the two Jedi. The guard bowed and left the room, taking with him one other guard.

The guards caught sight of the two Jedi and stepped forward. "Lord Damon, I presume?" The guard bowed slightly at the waist. "Master Shadowlord is waiting in the throne room, please go in." The guard ushered the two Jedi into the throne room where Draken was pacing back and forth with a distracted look on his face.

He turned though as soon as the doors shut. He inclined his head in respect toward the Jedi. He held his empty hands out to show he was unarmed. " Damon. " He spoke only one pain filled word, but it was enough to show his pain

Damon was ushered in. He saw Draken and heard his one word. Damon however knew almost everything by that one word alone. Damon slowly appraoched Draken and placed on hand above his heart and the other on Draken's head. Damon touched the stone around his neck and a small glow of light shined from Damon. He felt the emptiness of an absent soul. Damon searched and saw that it was brutally ripped apart and also that unlike his, the soul struggled to stay within as much as possible. There was still a link, slight but still very similar to the one that Damon used to share with Yue.

"Draken. I see why you summoned me now. Over the com it was rather hard to belive, but I understand. For me to unite your lost soul with your body I would I have to have the soul in very close promixity. Who took your soul and where can we find it? You have a slight link with your soul at the mintue. If you were to concerate and try to locate your soul I belive you should be able to."

Draken was silent for a moment, then he spoke. "Dominque holds the second part of my soul. I have been aware of the slight link to the other piece of my soul. But if I was to focus on the link would you be able to remove the part of the soul from her or just close it off? "

He was curious now and was unsure of what to do at the moment. He knew how to access the link but he didn't quite know what the Jedi had planned.

Damon listend and searched for the location of the soul itself...At least he would try. Damon thought about the words he heard lady Ara speak once before as well as the few he himself knew. Damon found the split of the soul, but now noticed the split was re-directed and put some where else. This changed everything. Damon now noticed somthing he should have noticed before. The part of Draken's soul that had gone missing was the his soul of choas. This soul was what gave him his powers of the sith. Without it he would no longer be able to call himself a sith.

"Draken things have changed. Your soul that was taken has been put into another vessle. It can not be recovered. The only way I can recover it is if the vessle was to die. I can not do that. The only thing I can is either cut the link completly now, or I can re-direct the force of the soul into whats left of it looping making it a modified whole soul. what is your answer?"

Draken thought for a moment about what Damon had said. A piece of his soul had been put into another. As he considered it, a guard stepped forward and bowed. "My Lord, there is an unidentified craft that has landed near the palace. What are your orders, he seems to be looking for the Master Damon.?"

Draken looked to Damon, while trying to decide what to do with this new person. "Come with me Damon, there is an intruder inside the palace that appears to be searching for you. After I am done with him, I will get you to cut the link to the missing piece of my soul."

Draken turned and left the room, following the guard to where the intruder stood. Just before he got there, he placed his saber in easy reach of his right hand. He wasn't sure what this person wanted but he was gonna be ready.

He caught sight of the intruder and instantly threw out his hand. He caught Nath with Force choke for only a moment before throwing him into a wall. "What do you want worm?"

Nath Got up from the ground where Draken had thrown him.

Nath eased his blaster out of his holster on his belt and put behind his back and pushed the button on his belt. Calling for help back to his ship.

"Apperently Black Sun wants Damon dead, but I can wait until after your business is concluded."

ARCHIVIST.png.4c2d8535c75133ba31cd6ffea254fdff.png

Guarding the Eternal Vigilance Since 2019

Damon looked and listend to Narth's statemeant. Why would the Black Sun want him dead. He had done nothing agasint the organization what so ever. This would be a matter he would have to look into this matter more. In the mean time he would have to finish what he was doing and then move to the Black Sun. Damon walked over to Narth.

"So. You were ordered by the Sun to kill me. Well you will do me a favor. You will return and diliver me a message to Piccolo."

He at first spat at Damon's feet. Damon with a wave of his hand changed Narth's mind.

"You will go to Piccolo. You will tell him Piccolo that Damon will not be hunted by the Black Sun. If Piccolo wants me dead he will have to do it himself. You will now leave after Draken has made his peace."

Nath Said, "I will go to Piccolo. I will tell him Piccolo that Damon will not be hunted by the Black Sun. If Piccolo wants me dead he will have to do it himself. I will now leave after Draken has made his peace."

Edited by Guest

ARCHIVIST.png.4c2d8535c75133ba31cd6ffea254fdff.png

Guarding the Eternal Vigilance Since 2019

Draken's lips curled as he reached out with the Force and grabbed the blaster that the agent had hidden behind his back. Pulling the blaster towards himself, he called for his saber. It jumped into his hand and ignited.

In a flash of red, Draken cut the blaster into several pieces, then let the blaster fall to the ground. Then he reached out and caught Nath with the force. Draken pulled him within an arms reach and looked at him for a moment. His eyes were flaring with black flames as he looked at Nath, as with a quick motion of the saber, he removed Nath's right hand.

If you ever break into my palace and intrude upon my privacy again, then the next time I will remove your head. Now get your flithy carcess off of my planet before I change my mind.

Damon walked over to Narth and healed the wound so he would not feel any pain. Damon then sent him on his way. Damon sent Draken a hot look.

"That was over board Draken. Please consider the company you have in your house and restrain your outbust. Now for me to do the task I will need a highly refined cystal, one that would go in a light saber would work. Do you have any around?"

"I do have one" He reached to his neck and withdrew a small pouch. He emptied it into one hand and a small deep red crystal rolled into his other hand.

"Will this do? By the way Damon, that was not going overboard. He had it coming to him. He should be be grateful you were around otherwise I would have killed him there."

"It will do Draken. Unless somthing else occurs in the lines of you coming to the light I humbely request you do not call on me again afterwards. Your hatered does not suit me. I will finish my task though."

Damon took the cystal and told Draken to sit down.

"This will hurt a bit, but you will have to endure it. Now I do say sorry."

Damon took the cystal and touched it to Draken's forehead. He channeled the force though it and Draken fell alseep. Damon now left the cystal on Drakens forhead and touched his own. He would have to channel the same energy that Lady Ara did for this task. With his body as a conduct the energy of the cystal aroudn Damon's neck and the force he was able emit a low light glow of sernity and peace. The energy then transfered into Drakens cystal. Damon now started to shine bright as any star. He could feel himself weaken. The energy master Ara used on him must of been massive. Damon thought of the words hoped their meaning gave them powers not the words themself.

"The man that is broken known as Draken. May he become himself by becoming one with himself. Light into light. Life into Life. Whole one now becomes."

With that the light shined brighted than it ever had before. It illumated the whole room. Then condensed into the cystal then vanished.

Damon felt tired and drain, but knew his job was done right. He had made Draken whole by merging himself with himself.

"The task is done Draken. That cystal will need to remain with you at all time, or you will become broken yet again. the only thing I ask for in return of my serivices is a vessle that I can use to go Mon Cal."

Draken stood back to his feet, a bit unsteady on his feet. He could feel his power come back to him as he stood up. He knew what had been done, a small part of his soul had been cut off. But he was whole again, his mind was without the screaming pain of his soul's split.

He looked toward Damon and clapped him on the shoulder. "You need a ship? Hmm.." He turned to a guard that had been standing close "Captain, is the small cargo freighter still in the hanger bay?"

"Yes Sire."

"Have it prepped and readied for Master Damon. "

"Sire." This command was acknowledged with a bow and the guard ran off. A short time later he returned. "The ship is ready, Sire."

"Thank you Captain." Draken turned back to Damon. "You have a ship now. Goodbye my friend, well at least I think I might call you that."

"Master Talon, thank you for attending and observing. Hope I was able to keep you enteratin for a bit. I have to go see Master Starlisk about the alliance a less knowable home for us. Draken, you may call me a friend. Just lose the violent habits. I will now take my leave."

With that Damon took the small ship and left.

Draken turned and walked back to his ship. He had decided to return back to the Sith Academy. He entered his ship and fired up the engines. A short time later, he guided the ship into the air and out into space.

He spent several moments programming the route back to the Sith Academy. As soon as he finished his navicomputer beeped to let him know that he was out of the gravity well. A moment later he pulled the hyperspace lever and jumped into hyperspace.

As Talon and Damon approached the planet, Talon was able to focus not on piloting the ship, but in the planet beyond. It seemed pleasant in appearance, but there was something about which seemed a bit sinister- something hidden, as if it were lurking in the shadows. Once they had approached so far, a slight patter of rain fell upon the front viewport of the assault shuttle, but it was not a hindrance to the flight, and they arrived at Draken's manor without problem.

Throughout the whole ordeal within the ”œSith's”

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

• 2 months later...

The air smelled of grass when Durandal Shei opened his eyes for the first time in almost a year. The Jedi had been asleep since he made an emergency landing on Helix Station so long ago. And for a long while all he could do was lay there. His limbs, Still numb from lack of use. His eyes were sore.

He lay there. Motionless. Not sure of his surroundings. Not sure if he were alive or dead.

But something was knocking on the back of his mind. That smell. The smell of grass.. It filled his senses. Reminded him of being on solid ground. But that couldn't be..

The memories began to pour in..

Revan Kanjel.. That sith.. The battle.. Mechis.. Achzet..

Helix.

Helix?

No.. This made no sense.. Helix Station was an airtight space station. No grass.. No vegitation.. This was all wrong. With that thought Durandal attempted to sit up and look at his surroundings. But that proved harder than he had originally thought it to be. The force was alive all around this place. Something he couldn't say about a space station. But Durandal just had to call upon it. And as soon as the thought left his head, The force filled his being once more. That old familiar feeling. As if the force was saying "Hello old friend. It's been quite some time."

He slowly lifted himself up. Only to realize that he was no longer on Helix. He was in a hospital bed on an unknown planet. His arms moved once more. But Durandal was shocked to see that his own artificial left arm was intact. Meaning he had not died and had been cloned.. Someone brought him here. Someone put him in this bed. And that someone was no longer here. Durandal felt the presence of droids everywhere. A few human and alien life forms, But nothing familiar.

But there were familiar things laying next to his bed. The robes he once wore, And his lightsaber. Still intact. The robes still had the gashes and stains of a duel that had happened long ago. And his eyes moved upward to a small holoboard reading:

"Serenno Hospital No. 38590-5675

Patient No. 48566

Name. Unknown

Age. 25

Comatose patient. No Visitors."

The check in date said that Durandal had been here over a year. Someone had been paying for life support to continue. And his face was clean shaven and his hair was still neatly trimmed. The nurse droids must have taken care of him since.

Why was he on Serenno?

Durandal wanted nothing to do with this place any longer. He willed the force to make his legs bring him out of that bed. And with time he changed into his robes, took his lightsaber, And left his room.

The front desk had no answers for him being here. The records were paid to be removed from the archive. And the hospital bill was paid ontime since he first checked in. The droid was able to tell him one more large piece of information: The jedi were not the ones paying. Nor was he checked in by anyone in the order.

He said his thanks and left the room. Boarded one of the shuttles offworld and waited as the large ship took off.

drobotsig.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

The enormous building rose high into the sky. Some called it the Tower of Power, others referred to it as The Great Eye of Serenno. Either way, the Imperial headquarters on this planet were a wonder to behold...beautiful architecture combined with powerful weaponry. It was easy to see why most offworlders instantly assumed it was the capital building. However, the great Count Teema would have nothing of his less than spectacular.

The white haired man sat in his luxerious chair in his even more elegant office. He was flanked on both side of his seat by two stormtroopers, and two more guarded the entry way. His charcoal colored tunic matched his cape of the same color. His black slacks tucked comfortably into his even blacker boots. He sat in an extremely dignified position in his chair as he sent out an encryped com.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the com was sent, Count Teema waited for the recipient to arrive. The Imperial Diplomat did hope that he would come soon....the Count was an impatient man.

Count_Teema.jpg