Serenno

King Kheldar vos Correlli

Lord Kelvin ship dropped out of hyper space over the planet, and he decended to his landing pad, and contacted Count Teena,

"I hve just been contacted with more pressing matters, I have confermed the loaction of Noola And Im going to have to go for a while."

He then waited for Tenna to respond

I hate JNet

I am in love with my sister.

The dazed and slightly pained look on Draken's faces vanished quickly as he shooked his head and dove out of the way of the stab of the sword that Slicer was weilding. He leapt backwards and onto his feet, turning aside the thrust that was coming his way. He twisted toward Slicer, spinning the blade around and stabbing at Slicer without looking.

His sword hit only empty air and he quickly reversed the blade for a block. It was a good thing that he did, as it barely deflected a strike that would have disfigured his face.

Draken rolled to the side, avoiding the next attack. He quickly slammed his foot against Slicers helmet, knocking him backwards several paces. He bowed to Slicer and went to sheath his sword making it look like the sparring match was over. He turned for a moment to the table behind him, looking on the other side of the book of tactics. His slender poison covered dagger gleamed as the sun hit the ruby in the hilt of it.

He smiled and opened himself up to the force. Catching hold of the dagger with the force, he lifted it into the air, just enough to get it over the book and close to him. He held it in his hand for a second then spun around, so that he was facing Slicer and flung the dagger. He used the Force to propel the dagger so that it pierced the right side of his breastplate, just above his lung. A second motion of of his hand aided by the force snapped the blade from the hilt.

A grim smile covered his face. His eyes had gone totally blank of emotion as he looked at Slicer. His right arm dropped down to his side and a black curved cylinder dropped into his hand. A darker then blood blade shot out of the cylinder, humming lightly with the occasional snap coming from the blade as it caught particles of consumable mass.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

His eyes widened in suprise as the blade caught into the join of his arm and embedded itself there. He gasped in pain before letting his right arm hang loose. With his left hand he quickly reached into his belt and in two seconds had patced the wounded while the count had activated his saber.

I see. I guess this means he wishes to step it up a pace. I better not kill him if I wish to get paid. Control wil be needed here.

To the naked eye it would seem as if Slicer had simply vanished from the naked eye. In reality it was a crefully constructed illisuion created by the force in order to trick his opponent. He had gotten the hang of using such things in battle. He was far better at it then most were and far better at bring it about faster. To the Count it would have seemed as if Darth Asperser had simply vanished from the world.

Before the man could correct the problem however through his own knwoledge of the force Slicer rushed forward and slammed his fist the man's face sending him sprawling by the attack he was unable to brace himself for.

As the man fell Slicer withdrew his carbonite pistol and quickly pulled the trigger. As the man hit the ground so did the ice cold beam that was until it met the man's flesh. In mere moments the man's arm had been frozen to the ground. Still unwilling to draw his own lightsaber he switched his vibrosword to his left hand and placed a fott on the man's throat then he lined up the vibrosword at the man's right eye.

By this time his illusion had naturally fell away.

"I suggest you move as little as possible. I mean think about it a small twitch and you could lose an eye. To much and you might find the vibro sword in your frontal lobe."

He held his right arm loosly at his side as he waited for the man to truly give up his hopes for victory.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Draken began to laugh as Slicer's hand twitched and opened as his nervous system began to spasm from the poison that had been coating the dagger. He threw out his left hand, calling on the force with a strength he was unaware of. The force hit Slicer hard and threw him across the room and slammed him into the wall.

His sabre re-igniting and jumping over to his left hand. He quickly guided it along the carbonite until he was able to remove his arm. He leapt to his feet and looked at Slicer. "Your patch job may have been good enough to stop the bleeding, however you failed to notice the poison on the dagger blade before I broke it off inside of you.

With this knowledge I give you your payment.....Death."

His sabre flashed as he switched back it back into his right hand. His face went blank as he looked once more at his opponent. A dark red flash removed Slicer's head. The head rolled from the bodies shoulders and rolled a short distance across the floor and stopped so that it was facing its own body.

"Blood to blood, flesh to flesh. My journey has begun and this one has ended. So let the road open its way before me."

Calling for the servants, Draken pointed to the body. "Throw it into the the incenirator. Throw the weapons in as well. "

With that done, he turned and headed out to the Main Hall of the Palace. He noticed a man that had stated that he wanted to see Draken.

"I am Draken, also known as Count Shadowlord." At the same time, he accessed the cyber comm and sent a brief message to the Dark Lord.

It is done.

Achzet went on to his comm and spoke,

"Troops return to base."

End Comm

Achzet walked to his own ship and climbed inside. He opened a frequency and spoke.

"I request landing codes on the account of business with Lord Draken."

End Comm

Achzet sat in his cockpit and awaited the codes.

GearsSig3.jpg

"Before I consent to train you in the ways of the Sith, I will know your past. Where are you from? What causes you to desire to be a Sith?"

Draken sat down and pondered for a moment until a chime caught his attention. He pressed a button on his comm link and a female voice answered him.

"My Lord you have someone asking for landing codes on the account of business with you. What are your orders?"

"Find out who they are and what their business with me concerns."

"Yes My Lord."

Shortly there after a comm was sent to Achzet's ship. "Who are you and what is your business with the Count Shadowlord?"

Draken listened to the comm that Achzet sent back to him several times before drawing his hand across his throat. The comm was not replyed to, giving Achzet nothing but static on his comm channel. He turned to the comm tech.

"Patch me through to the commander of the palace defense forces."

"Yes Sir"

A moment later Draken was talking to the commander of his defense forces.

"Commander, you have permission to destroy the ship that Commander Slicer flew in on. Also one more thing, lock down the Palace and put the Grand Army of Serenno on high Alert. If the starship that had commed the palace attempts to land, I want it blown from the sky and destroyed. You have permission to fire a warning shot across its bow.

However if it tries to land, you are to fire all turrets at it. I do not want that pilot landing at all. Is that understood?"

"Yes My Lord!"

Draken turned to Traven. "As for you, you are to tell me all that you know of the force and its uses."

Meanwhile in the courtyard a squad of soldiers ran out of the Palace and began placing explosives around the ship. Twenty minutes later, the soldiers ran back to the palace and signalled their commander. he sent a coded pulse to the explosives on the ship. A spectactular explosion lit up the fast fall dusk.

Draken smiled as he heard the explosion, it had been just in time. Now came the second problem.

A comm comes in on the encrypted channel reserved for Draken, the Dark Lord's voice echoing hauntingly inside his mind.

"You have performed your task to my satisfaction. Your trial for the Rank of Master is complete, and you have passed. Congratulations, Brother. You're now a Master in our Brotherhood of the Sith."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Traven looks Draken strait in the eye and says

”œI know the Force is a great power and I know that some users can do great things but I have not mastered one of these things that I have heard of.”

travenarrainagainyesagain.jpg

Icup Apples answer to the jock strap.^^

"Well yes, the force can do many things. Trust me, you or even myself have only scratched the beginnings of what the force can do. My studies have been centered mainly on what the force could be used to do. In fact I have studied it more then I had studied my combat form. Which I must admit caused me to fall several times to Jedi, both because of my lack of sabre prowess and several stupid mistakes.

Now what you felt a short time ago was the death of another. I had been ordered to kill him to achieve my Mastership with the Sith. I am now a Sith Master. What you are feeling now might be the Force."

With a minor flick of his mind, he reached out to Traven. It appeared that he was indeed in touch with the Force. A second quick motion drew a small dagger from its sheath. He set it on a table and looked at Traven.

"Here is your first two tasks as my Apprentice. First you are to go to the library, which is out the left door and the third door down the hall on the right. Once there you are to search the library util you find a book that holds the Sith Code. Memorize it and return to me.

Your second task will be soon to follow. Dismissed."

Traven walked away from Draken to the door he had indicated, he walked into a great room glowing red slightly, Traven then though of that dagger and wondered why had Draken put it there, he put those thoughts aside for now then got to work looking up the Sith Code, he found on book on the Sith Code he picked it up opened it and it read

Peace is a lie, there is only passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain power

Through power, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Force shall free me

Traven read this over and over, memorizing it as he had memorized other things that he had needed to remember most of those things he now wished to forget or to have those legacies forgot, but one was permanent and only he Traven could stop that one, Traven realized he let his mind wander he read the verse one more time then put the book away and repeated the verse, he finally thought that he had it down he got up slowly and walked back to Draken.

”œ I have memorized the code as asked it is Peace is a lie, there is only passion, Through Passion I gain Strength, Through Strength I gain Power, Through Power I Gain Victory, Through Victory, my chains are broken, The Force shall Free me.”

"Well done. Do you understand what the code means?"

Draken was curious to see whether or not he would have to explain the code to Traven or not. As he waited for an answer he began to scan over the contents of his data pad which he had in front of him.

He began to read about Force Lightning. - Force lightning is a purely energy-based specialty attack of the Sith. Force energy, in the form of lightning bolts exits the Force-user's body through their fingertips. The greater the user's aptitude, the more power the lightning bolts possess and the more they fork, allowing the possibility of striking multiple foes at once.

Force lightning is often used as a form of torture; not only does it cause severe physical damage, but also extreme agony to the victim. However, a single powerful blast may be sufficient to kill a person instantly.

Chain Lightning - This variant of Force lightning is different in that now the target is one and there is a chance that the lightning will move to another person. -

Draken shut down his data pad and looked at Traven once more, all the while thinking about how to call forth and wield Force Lighting.

The turrets were too slow, far too slow. With three quick blasts he turned the control room as well as quite a few of the turrets into slag. Suddenly he was peppered by blaster fire. Giving his ship a twirl he quickly lanched two concussion missles sending masisve shockwaves as well as structure damage. the first slamming into the main hall with a terrifying roar. The second slamming into more turrets.

Before he could be shot down he quickly demolished the powersource for the entire palace. He figured soon they would jump to back up power of some sort or quickly come after him. Putting his shields to the max he flew through the hole he had created in the main hall and landed his ship.

A Blantant display of his feelings on how he had been treated.

To think all he had wanted was offer the man a way to get more money and power. Such a simply thing that everyone craved and yet he had turned it down in a heartbeat. Well simply put he would kill him so that all would fear his name.

He hopped out of his ship then put his shields on full there was no way his sh ip was going down like the one he had watche dthem blow up. A rather familiar looking one. The only way that ship wasgoing anywhere was if he told it too. uncliping his lightsaber he activated it just as the first group of guards came to meet him. It was rather easy for him to slay the first guards he encountered and soon after racking up a rather impressive body count he simply followed his prey through the force only to come upon him in his study as he attempted to ready up upon force lightning.

"You. You are the most unhospital person I have ever met."

He summoned the force and slammedthe count or Sith master into a nearby wall. Then with a mental push slammed a desk into the man with enough force to cause him to dent the wall with the count's body.

"I offer you power and money and you train all your guns upon me and don't even respond."

He summoned the force again to send the boy (tavern out into the hall. Then with a great show of strenghen threw numerous objects after him effectivly blocking the doorway as well as letting a few of the objects hit the apprentice and sending him skidding.

Turning back to face the count he gave his saber a twirl.

"And now you die."

GearsSig3.jpg

Hearing reports that their was trouble in the sky of Serenno, Count Teema sent an envoy of Stormtroopers to his new friend Draken....

After spotting numerous dead guards, the ten white-clad troopers found someone attacking the Sith Lord. Draken was an ally to the Empire, and they would not tolerate this newcomer's attacks. All ten guards stood behind the attacker and raised their blasters. Two green shots were fired, each striking the newcomere's hands, rendering them useless. All ten guns were ready to unleash upon the crippled attacker.

"You are under arrest by the Galactic Empire scumbag. Surrrendor now of be branded an official Imperial enemy!"

Count_Teema.jpg

((You know my character is very much like Vader right? Meaning he can absorb those kind of blasts with his hands.))

Achzet sensed the men coming into the room. He heard them attempt to arrest him, but paid no attention to them. He heard them reach for their trigger and he quickly turned himself around. He placed his hands outward and let his suit absorb the blows.

"You could have spared your own lives. Oh well..."

Achzet grabbed his saber and flung it into the chest of one of the troopers. The others opened fire on him. He parried away many of the blows, some still making contact with his armor, and deflected most back at his attackers. He picked up two men using his anger, and the force, and flung them hard back into their brethren. Using his elbow trick his elbow transormed into an E-11 blaster, finishing the rest of the men. Achzet turned his attention on to the Sith Master.

"I was going to give you money and other prizes, but don't worry I will still give you something."

Achzet turned and walked away. He grabbed a long pole of debris. He turned back around and flung it. The poled jetisoned itself into the Sith Master's chest, almost killing him instantly. Achzet walked to the about to be corspse.

"Tsk...tsk. I bet that hurts doesn't it? Let me end your suffering."

Achzet grabbed the man by the hair and began to pull on it. In one quick thrust, he removed the man's head and spinal cord from its body. He looked at the head and held it up in triumph. He turned and began his walk to his ship. It was a very successful day for Achzet.

He made his way back to his ship and set the coordinates for Cardia. He sent a quick Comm to Slicer.

COMM_____

"Master, I have completed my task."

END COMM_____

His ship slowly hovered, then shot off into the distance and out of the atmosphere. He flew into the darkness of space and was gone.

GearsSig3.jpg

Reading this, I find myself appalled at the RPing here.

Achzet's kill on Draken is nulled since it amounts to a one hit kill. A Sith Lord (opposed to a master) cannot expect to use his hand to stop the blasters from multiple soldiers (which is a stretch), then kill all the guards, then in one post without giving the person a chance to post in his own defense, kill an RPer with a higher rank and walz out as it nothing happened (which is absurd). The post is nulled, with posts going to Draken and Traven to respond to Achzet's initial assault.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

Traven After getting up from being shoved back by Lord Achzet, he looked around seeing he was in the hall on the other side of the library, the place he had just com from had been caved in Traven quickly grabed his only Proton charge and set it on the wall separating him from the library (he hoped). He went back towards the blocked exit and yelled fire in the hole. The charge exploded in a massive explosion that almost collapsed the floor above him.

He ran through that hold he had just made and into the library and out into the hall that lead to the main chamber were his master Draken was fighting Lord Achzet. As he ran down the hall he pulled out his two vibroswords and locking the in a different position so that they ran down his arms so he would use his arms as the swords but with the pull of a trigger he could pull them back into a normal sword again. As he ran he found something that looked like a thin thread, he picked it up and he immediately saw that it was a Cortosis, he wrapped it around his right sword and then continued to run.

He entered the chamber ran to his master and stood beside him ready to help fight if the need be. He saw that Lord Achzet had already pulled his saber out and was ready for the attack, he also looked surprised that Traven had gotten back at all. For it had been mere minutes for Traven to make his way back to the main chamber.

He said to Draken "I am here and ready to fight with you my master”

((Yeah, places to go, people to see. I am not waiting for forever for you to post. So, I am three-daying you. It has been three days since our conflict began. You had not replied, so I am going to kill you.))

Achzet turned and walked away. He grabbed a long pole of debris. He turned back around and flung it. The poled jetisoned itself into the Sith Master's chest, almost killing him instantly. Achzet walked to the about to be corspse.

"Tsk...tsk. I bet that hurts doesn't it? Let me end your suffering."

Achzet grabbed the man by the hair and began to pull on it. In one quick thrust, he removed the man's head and spinal cord from its body. He looked at the head and held it up in triumph. He turned and began his walk to his ship. It was a very successful day for Achzet.

He then turned to the apprentice.

"I will spare you for now. If you wish to stand up to me at another time, I will not hesitate to strike you down."

Achzet force pushed the young boy away and into the wall. A cloud of dust had taken the room. When the dust cleared, Achzet was gone.

He made his way back to his ship and set the coordinates for Cardia. He sent a quick Comm to Slicer.

COMM_____

"Master, I have completed my task."

END COMM_____

His ship slowly hovered, then shot off into the distance and out of the atmosphere. He flew into the darkness of space and was gone.

GearsSig3.jpg

(( None of this posts count Draken is out till Sunday night he informed me so i dont think Achets (sorry but i cant remeber how to spell it) posts count in this sense do they? i may be wrong so a admin sould clear this up.))

You're lucky he doesn't care. The Kill needs to be 3 days after Robbie Nulled your post, since that's the last prompt he was given on the matter. You didn't make the deadline at all, and it was totally illegal, but he's chosen not to bother. The kill stands, but only because the nobody wants to have to go back to RPing with the offending party. Now cut the goddamn OOC chatter.

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

With the power having been restored to the palace, the cloning process had been completed. As the cloning chambers opened a tanned arm reached out and pulled the black robe toward itself.

Stepping from the cloning chamber, a loud crack was heard. Draken shook his head, he hated being cloned. He always seemed to be so stiff after being cloned. He quickly walked to his room and opened his closet and removed a scarlet shirt and slipped it on, followed by a black pair of pants and black boots.

He looked in the mirror, his hair had once again turned black in the cloning process. He smiled and quickly slipped the oynx earring into his left ear, then opened a lower drawer on the stand. There as per orders lay his black curved lightsabre. He slipped it up his his right sleeve and plucked a black rose from the plant by his door before heading to the main hall. As he stood there he felt a presence he had not felt in sometime, not since he had been at the former Jedi Temple. It would appear that his former mistress and former women that he had cared for, had returned to life. It appeared that now he did owe John and Sirvani

He walked into the main hall which was being restored quickly. There stood his apprentice with his back to the hallway.

"Traven, I have returned"

Draken smiled as a reply came back from Alora. It had been a while since he had heard her sensual voice and he was a bit turned on by the sound of it, as memories came back into his mind.

He quickly nodded to one of his servants. He removed a small crimson medallion from his neck and passed it to the servant.

"Have this sent by courier to Raxus Prime and have it delivered to the Lady Alora Darknell."

The servant bowed and left the room, Fifteen minutes later a ship jumped into hyperspace with a important package.