Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Yeroc heard the words "who are you"? He grinned and said "I am a sith so you can take your and off your lightsaber". Yeroc paused...... then said "I am a Sith lord looking for an apprentice". "Now then" Yeroc said "Who are you"?

Edited by Guest

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

"I am Ekim Egag. I have been trained before but had been abandoned my my master. I have been trying to find another to train me in the ways of the Sith and maybe someday become a Lord."

Ekim lowered his saber and stared at the man. This was his chance to finally be trained.

"I hope you will accept me as your apprentice."

then Ekim bowed before the Sith Lord.

I am the Bass Drum King!!!!!!!!!

Yeroc watched the man bow and thought about what he had just asked. Yeroc wanted an aprentice and this guy was looking for a master it worked out. Yeroc finally spoke

"I accept you as an aprentice, now follow me if you were trained in the force I would like to see".

Yeroc walked down the hallway a little way's until he got to the training room. He then went to the middle then removed his cloak then threw it at the wall. Yeroc told Ekim to come here then he said "my name is Yeroc Otten, but always call me master". He went over to a table full of weapons and without Ekim noticing grabbed a dagger. Yeroc hid the dagger discretly and said to ekim "Whatever I throw at you stop with the force do not doge it". Yeroc then threw the dagger headed for Ekim's head.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Ekim saw the dagger fly toward his head. He knew what to do. This was but a simple task. Ekim could accomplish this. He thought real hard of the Force. He was trying to be intune with the Force. Ekim now controlled the dagger in the air. It stopped about 3feet away from him. He then with his eys shut threw the dagger at his Master's feet. It hit the ground and not his master. Ekim made sure it did not hurt his master.

Ekim then waited for his next task.

"What shall I do now to prove to you I am trained in the Force?"

Yeroc watched as Ekim set the dagger at his feet. Yeroc thought about it he knew he passed but he did not like the way of force he was using. He felt the force through him he did not use his anger at all. Yeroc shaked his head in shame then said

"You must use your anger to fell the the force around you get rid of the Jedi inside of you, do not let yourself be vulnerable"! Yeroc then paused "You have passed though I will have to teach how to use the force the dark way".

He picked up the dagger and set it on the table then picked up 2 swords. Yeroc threw one sword to his aprentice and said "Put the sword down for now it is for later now use whatever anger you have to feel the force inside you and stop this dagger with it". Yeroc felt the force and the hatred and the anger flow threw him and he picked up a dagger using the force and threw it at his aprentice.

OOC: This will be part of your training as well make each post longer than the previous until I say otherwise.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Ekim thought to himself that he had just done this task a few moments ago. He felt like his Master did not know that he was once trained in the Dark Side by Draken Shadowlord. Ekim knew how to use the Dark Side of the Force. He wasnt a beginner. Yes he knew he was a Jedi before he was trained by Draken but his previous Master had taught him a lot.

Ekim once again focused on the Force with rage and anger on the dagger. He moved the dagger this time so it would be in front of his Master's face. Ekim stopped it in midair to show that he did know the Dark side of the Force.

"I forgot to tell you. I had been trained before in the Darkside of the Force. I know hw to use it. Draken Shadowlord was my previous Master. He had taught me wel until he had abandoned me. Nevertheless, I know how to use the Dark Side."

Ekim still controlling the dagger flipped the dagger over and flung it into the ground. He was getting sick of these stupid little tasks. He needed to train harder than he was currently doing.

Ekim waited for his Master to give him another task. Hopefully one that would test his potential.

Yeroc could see in Ekim's eyes that he was bored of these tasks and wanted greater challeges. Yeroc thought abou it then smiled and said "So you want a greater task I think I have one in mind". Yeroc used the force to take the sword that he told Ekim to throw aside and put them both on the table. Yeroc drew his lightsaber and said

"If you want a greater challenge then let's have a small duel I won't kill you you won't kill me just a little training".

Yeroc then ignited his lightsaber "You attack first".

OOC: Your posts still must be longer than the previous.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Ekim felt a sense of glee once his Master just told him of his next task. Ekim felt for his hilt and withdrew his black lightsaber. He knew that this would show the man what he was capable of. He woud show his Master everything that he has learned thus far. He got into a fighting stance and started swinging his saber around getting a feel for it. He now started walking toward the his Master. He was doing some pretty intnse lightsaber swings but everyone was being blocked by his master.

Ekim could hear the sizzles of the sabers clashing together as Ekim was trying to break through his master's block. Ekim then jumped over his Master and hiy him with a quick Force push to knock him over a bit. Ekim thought that this might break his master's block and it had. Ekim cam up with a vertical swing of his saber above his head. When he came down the sith moved which made Ekim miss entirely.

Ekim got back into his stance pausing for a little break so he could catch his breath. Ekim then thought of something that might help him in the long run.But he would use it later.

He knew what to do next now that he got his trick up his sleeve. Ekim focused on the Dark Side of the Force to enhance his stength and abilitly to stay focused on the task at hand.

HE started sprinting toward his master and swung his saber a few times very quick. He now was trying to get in closer to his master's body, trying to stab him in his abdomen. Ekim was sppining around while doing this. He kept trying but his efforts were futile.

This time he let out a quick yell as he tried to bring his saber back to make a swipe at his Master's feet. Ekim then brought his saber in an upright motion to cut him in half. But of course he missed.

By this time Ekim was getting tired and need to stop for a few seconds to catch his breath. He decided to do his move that he was waiting for. He concentrated on the Force and picked up a nearby piece of furniture and flung it at Yeroc.

Yeroc was impressed by Ekim so far a lot of his attacks were blocked but they were thought out. Yeroc looked over to see a chair flying at him yeroc jumped using the force and cleared it entirely. He had been studying his apprentice so far and he liked what he saw but it was his turn now.

Yeroc ran toward Ekim attacking him but not trying to hard so he could block all of his attacks. This was all part of his plan to go easy then pounce with a lot more effort towards his attacks. Yeroc leaned forword letting the lightsabers clash and made Ekim lean back a little. Yeroc then, using the force to enhance his speed and muscles, did a front flip over Ekim and before landing kicking him in the back causing him to fall.

Yeroc let him stand after he pounced again this time putting forth more effort than before. He jumped back and let Ekim's lightsaber swing in front of him he used the force to push him backwards then put his lightsaber away. Yeroc watched as Ekim charged forword Yeroc waited then rolled to the right where Ekim's lightsaber was and kicked up at it.

Yeroc used the force to enhance his muscles and Yeroc jumped up imediatly. He grabbed his lightsaber and turned it off. He waited a second to catch his breath then said "This duel is over I saw your capabilities and they are very good". He paused "They are very good and can be greatly enhanced". Yeroc threw Ekim back his lightsaber and said "go to sleep for in the morning we head to Mustafar for your training to truley begin".

ssig33textpn8.jpg

The liquid in the Bacta tank began to drain around the man. He had been submerged for near three days. Many of his bodies functions had been slowed down considerably, but his need for energy remained so that his healing rate could remain constant. Now his body was mended enough to function as it should, the rest would have to be done naturally.

He uneasily stumbled forward, grasping for something to steady himself but finding nothing. He fell forward, his sense of touch and taste were the only ones that seemed to have been returned to him. As the thought of lacking his other three senses entered his mind, he became aware of the implants. The flood of data that invaded his mind through the microchip that had been firmly planted at near the base of his brain threatened to over take him, but soon leveled out so that he could process it all.

The powerful Sith struggled to open his eyes for a few moments, raising his hands up to cover them as his eyelids finally revealed the world to him. His focus was sharper then before, and the invading light did not bring him pain as his eyes adjusted. The adjustment was instantaneous. Soon his sense of smell and hearing came to him, revealing an equal level of advancement. His lips curled into a thin smile as he stood, gathering his balance to him and crossing the room for his clothes.

He pulled on the pants and clipped his weapon to them, casting a glance towards the female that had yet to be removed from her Bacta tank. He raised a curious eye brow at the sight of her naked body, but brushed off the bit of shock and stepped out of the room.

He had sensed the arrival of three new beings to the temple. His temple. He had been alone here for so long, left to his training and to his thoughts and now, after the arrival of the girl”¦three more decided to grace him with their presence. His soft flesh on the temple floor was completely silent as he made his way towards them, displeasure and anger hanging heavy in the air.

Slay them”¦

The thought had crossed his mind, but he had completely forgotten about the disembodied voice that had tormented him as Malyss had arrived. Now it was back, as chilling as ever stirring up his thoughts of slaughter. He tossed the idea back and forth a bit, deciding to hold back a bit first to see why they were here. He wouldn't disturb them, rather he would observe them a bit.

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

As Yeroc finished up training with his apprentice he felt something with the force (Zad). He walked a little ways using the force to guide him and saw a man watching him. Yeroc looked at the man "Why are you watching me, I am a Sith Lord treat me with respect" Yeroc said in a very dark voice!?

Edited by Guest

ssig33textpn8.jpg

((Yeroc, if someone does not make their presence known and is watching you; generally they conceal their presence in the force so you can't ”˜feel' them. And unless you are actively searching with the force, you wouldn't really feel him anyways I'll let it slide this time, since I feel like killing you.))

Zad raised an eye brow at the insolent figure before him, smirking a bit at his request. He didn't bother suppressing his laugh, simply bursting out laughing in the man's face. He had never met someone who had attained the rank of lord, yet was still so moronic in nature. This one wasn't worth the scum on the bottom of Zad's feet.

”œA Lord you say? You should be respecting me then. You look like an undisciplined acolyte that, rightfully, should be dead by now. In fact, let me help you with that.”

Yeroc got up slowly he now knew what type of sith he was dealing with, a master. Yeroc was a little worried but he would try as hard as he could to win this battle. Yeroc drew his lightsaber then ignited it the master looked to be very powerful but........

Yeroc used the force in a short burst to send a chair behind Zad into his backside. Zad flipped over it Yeroc then jumped over with the force and tried to stab him while he was down though he missed. He got up very quickly and attacked Zad using the force to enhance his speed and muscles. Yeroc waited and ducked down then slashed up and barely missing but taking off Zad's finger.

Yeroc did not stop the pressure towords Zad. He imediatly got up and tried again, he would not let his defence fall. Yeroc was attacking when he saw a nearby table. So he dropped back and let the saber slsh in front of him and pushed him with the force. He then using the force did a side flip and landed on the table.

Yeroc kicked a cup at Zad to distract him then he used the force for a choke on him. He then said to the man "again I ask why are you watching me"?

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Out of the bacta tank the medical droids attempted to give Malyss a quick physical. However Malyss caught sight of her weapon nearby and pushed the doting machines aside. She strode across the room and retrieved her weapon. Then without a stitch of clothing on her body she simple left the area.

The Sith apprentice took the first room she stumbled across. She showered and inspected the remnants of her wounds from the bout with the arrogant Sith Lord. Afterward she slid into the only clothing available, a dark pair of pants an undershirt and robe. The clothing hung loosely from her body. Obviously the garb had been intended for the bulkier build of a males body.

She clipped her lightsaber to the belt that now hugged her puny waist. Malyss shook her head dourly. She would have to start working on building up her own body. Had she been physically stronger, steadier, she may have had a better chance against Zad. Muscle mass and stamina would be needed to assure she would be the victor when the time came to battle. After all she couldn't solely depend on the Force. To do so would only make her weaker especially if she came upon an opponent whom the Force had no effect on.

Dressed and ready to deal out some more pain if need be, the tall Sith lady made her way toward the unmistakable presence of Zad. As she was about to turn into the main corridor a body plopped down in the hallway just beyond the entrance way. Whoever it was got up and charged away. Malyss rounded the corner to behold Zad engaged in yet another tussle.

As if she had all the time in the world to kill, Malyss simply leaned against the wall, crossed her arms and watched the show. It'd be nice to watch someone besides her getting an ass kicking for once.

For the Sith before him to think that such simple attacks as flinging a chair at him would ever be of anymore use then a distraction was foolish and for Yeroc's writer to poster Zad flipping over one just seemed to annoy Zad's writer to a further degree. Zad was more graceful and outright powerful in his command of the force, but always one up to have fun he began fighting a bit half hearted. As if one hand was tied behind his back.

He scowled when the other sliced off his pinky finger. The familiar burning of a lightsaber ate away at the nerves where his small digit used to be. The pain was his life, his fuel, his desire, his everything. The pain kept him planted in reality and gave his life devotion. Not a day passed that he did not experience it in some form or another, feeding off of it as a leach would suck out the blood of a larger organism.

Zad simply brushed the cup away with the force with minimal effort. He could feel the force constricting around his throat and all he could do was grin. He almost felt bad for the boy in front of him, thinking that he could somehow use such a tactic against someone stronger in the force. The Dark side must have already began to warp his mind, fracturing it and giving him an all consuming ego that allowed him to toss caution to the wind.

The powerful Sith shut down his lightsaber as if he hadn't a problem in the world and clipped it to his belt. He could feel the pressure building as he slowly began to suffocate, it was an interesting sensation but he had to put a stop to it before it went too far. He raised his hand, focusing on Yeroc's brain. All at once he ripped outwards, the protective membrane that held the mushy organ in place tore away. Without it the brain would turn to a thick, gooey liquid and cease to function. The process would take longer then a minute or so, but the pain from just having the membrane ripped open would be enough to cause his control to falter.

Zad walked forward, jumping straight up onto the table and looking into the eyes of his brother in the order. He would delight in this murder; he would indulge the voice that had spoken to him as well as his thirst for blood. By now the ability to process basic information would be beyond Yeroc's capabilities.

Reaching forward he placed one hand just above the Sith's mouth and the other around his chin, slipping his fingers in the mans mouth and broke his jaw like it was nothing. He only wasted the time doing such a thing so he could commit his final twisted, perverse act that would sate the raging beast within him. He forced his entire hand into the others mouth, down his throat. Using the force to open up his mouth and throat wide enough so that the fit was easier for him, yet still painful for Yeroc.

Then he found his target, the man's spine. Zad opened his hand as much as he could while it was down the pathetic Sith's throat, detaching the spine from its cavity and grasping it firmly. He raised his right foot and planted it on Yeroc's chest then pressed backward, ripping his hand out and bringing much of his spine with it. When it had almost completely vacated his body he hit a snag, it was still connected to the base of his skull.

He grunted and let the man fall on top of the table, then jumped down. Pulling his head around he positioned it so that his spine was hanging over the edge with the top of his jaw positioned above it. Zad gripped his head and lifted it up a bit, then slammed his teeth down onto his spine repeatedly until he managed to break it in half”¦causing part of the table to splinter and finally break in the process.

He looked up at the ceiling letting out a bit of a sigh as a genuine smile spread over his face. He left the mess where it was, assuming the droids would clean it up”¦otherwise it would be left there until the dogs got to him. He turned around, noticing Malyss standing just down the hall.

”œAh, I see you are up and around. We can begin your lightsaber training today.”

The dull silver eyes of Malyss never once strayed from the morbid scene of Zad having an obviously good 'ol time mutilating the body of his attacker. Her face remained devoid of anything that might have resembled an emotion. She did not even bother to move until Zad acknowledged her presence.

Malyss stood up from the wall and clapped her hands three times as a show that she appreciated Zad's work. She strolled over and stood aside him.

"That was... beautiful." She nearly gushed as she closed her eyes and relived the moment he ripped the other's spine out. She opened her eyes again and glanced over at Zad. A smile broke out on her usually grim face. Malyss would never admit it but she harbored a new and twisted respect for the man. "Perhaps next time, place a foot on the chest, grab the spinal cord in both hands and yank it upward. See if you can rip the skull clean out through a bastard's face."

A few more seconds ticked by before she realized the odd feeling upon her own face was a smile. Malyss forced the uncomfortable facial contortion away. Her voice reclaimed it's usual chill tone and her eyes dulled again.

"Yes. Lightsaber practice would be benificial." She reached down and unclipped her saber. "After all, I didn't come all this way to stand around fondling my weapon while watching you violate bodies."

A smirk twitched at her lips and died a split second later. Malyss turned and meandered her way to a training chamber.

Zad raised an eyebrow as she spoke, a smirk present on his face. He could still feel the pain radiating from where his lost digit was, soothing him. His heart was pounding and his blood flowing as the adrenaline in his system took its natural course. At first he was confused, yet entertained by her reaction, but as she began to give his advice the former faded away.

”œYes, I considered it”¦but then, I was curious if I could actually snap his spine using his teeth.”

Tarfuda slowly moved into the academy his swords and sense still on alert for any possbile attack. while walking through he could not help but feel the immense pressence and power of the Darkside. The jedi are truly fools then, he thought. The power ws enoguh to control the masses, kill entire off entire species, and rule the Galaxy. Tarfuda saw his destiny before him, a life of freedom, a life of strength, and a life of power.

It was an infinite thing that held no way for any being to describe it, Tarfuda knew right then that he must have this power. He pledged himself to the darkside fully and completly, his support unwavering. The power would be his and nothing would stand in his way.

Each of his words was taken in and locked fast in the vaults of her mind. Malyss watched as Zad whirled his lightsaber around with practiced ease.

"My master told me to read of the various forms of lightsaber combat before I constructed a weapon of my own. She was wise to make me do so. It lead me to understand what sort of fighting style I prefer. Knowing that, it was easier to construct a weapon that would compliment said chosesn combat style."

She looked down at her lightsaber. Malyss had yet to ignite the contraption. Without further hesitation she held the weapon out and angled it away from her body. Her thumb slid over the activation switch and the weapon instantly hissed to life. The scarlet blade extended from the skantly humming hilt.

Malyss nearly smiled again as she swung the blade around through the air. Zad was right, the blade itself was weightless. After a few more swings she backed a bit away from the man.

"Form 1 it is." she said as she took up the saber in both of her hands. Her eyes narrowed as she drew the Force into her body to heighten her senses.

Revan made his way into the academy and into the one of the training rooms nearby. He called out to Tarfuda through the force.

"Meet me in the first training room on your right.."

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Yeroc looked over to hear words come from the man that he brought him here. He said to him "can you teach me in the way of the sith"?He waited a little longer and then he bowed.

Yeroc paused..........

He waved for him to stop bowing and told the man "I will train you, but first I must know your name"? He laughed then said "tell me it as we are training take this" Yeroc handed him a vibroblade that was on table. Yeroc took one himself as well and took both of his lightsabers and put them on the table. He said "start to spar I want to see what skills you have with a sword".

ssig33textpn8.jpg