Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

The Sith Apprentice fell to the floor once more. His face was in the floor as he layed on his stomach. He lifted his head to see two droids walking his way. They began to lift him up and he went limp. They lifted him to his feet and put each arm over their shoulders and dragged him to their creator. Krad smirked as he was held in front of his master Aero.

"I thought you would be the one to lift me up, but it would be like you to send your puppets to do your work you lazy bich. "

The droids threw him to the floor and he chuckled as he tried to push him self up. But he was to weak.

Kradgif.gif

Raising her eyebrow she smirked at his weakness. Moving close to his fallen body,she crouched down low on her haunches. Balancing, she grabbed his chin and lifted it so that he could look into her eyes. "Puppets are good for doing as they are told. It's good to see that your attitude remains strong while your strength is gone. Perhaps you can channel some of that engery in to getting up off the floor." Dropping his chin quickly, she watched as his head hit the marble.

Moving away from his body, she waited for him to get up. He struggled again and failed at getting to his feet. "Krad, my love. Use the Force. Summon it to you. Master it. Make it give you strength. Make it obey you and make it aid you. I have only moments to give you some instruction now, be wise and accept it. There are only a few of us here. I'll need you to show them," she sneered at the fighting apprentices, "How to use the Force, their strength, and their emotions to conquer."

Summoning a lightsaber from one of the bags and two vials, she continued, "You must use your frusteration and your anger to get up. Come on. I refuse to train a weakling who cannot even stand on his own two feet." Alyssa hoped her barbs stung enough for him to take her advice.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Krad's green eyes stared into the darkened eyes of an evil's mistress. He felt her cold hand on his chin lift his head up in an awkward position and then dropped it. Krads face was begining to hurt after hitting the marble floor many of the times he has.

"You must use your frustration and your anger to get up. Come on. I refuse to train a weakling who cannot even stand on his own two feet."

The words sparked some thing in Krads head. His muscles bulged under his clothing as he let out a loud moan while he pushed him self up. He grinded his teeth with furious anger and trying to hold in the pain. He lifted his chest from the ground and began to loose his balance, but he threw out his new to the floor and caught him self. He pulled him self up with his head and stretched his neck back and looked up to the ceiling.

His breathing was hard and his chest began to move in and out. Krad took one step towards Alyssa, and then another. Until he had staggered to his master who held out his saber. He reached out and placed his hand on top of the saber in which his hand was touching hers. He smirked and looked down into her eyes.

"I hope that was good for you as it was for me", he said right before he yanked the saber away from her clutch. He clipped it to his belt and tried to regain his normal breath.

Kradgif.gif

Shaking her head and smiling as the saber was swiped from her hand, she was impressed with this young apprentice of hers. Tossing him the two vials she instructed him to drink them. "They'll help you with stamina and blood flow. With better oxygen to the heart and brain, you'll be able to move and think quicker. I want you to set your lightsaber to stun."

Turning to Nurgle, she quickly excused herself and told him it would be a quick lesson. Moving away into the middle of the room, she spun on her heel and faced Krad. Bekoning him, she set a challenge for him. "Attack. My saber, like yours, is on stun." She checked his saber via the Force to see if he had actaullly set the saber correctly.

Krad looked at the two vials in his hand. He poped both of them open and chugged them down. When he was done he wiped his mouth and threw the empty glass vials to the ground and smiled when they shattered. He noticed his strength was regaining and his breathing was back to normal. He was no longer tired.

He took his saber and turned into to stun just as his master said. Krad chuckled and twirled the saber in his hand to where the blade pointed down. The young man stood still for a moment listening to the silence in the room. He closed his eyes, and with his free hand he pulled down his head loose head band down over his eyes. Sight was a torment to him in battle. Your eyes can mislead you was what he thought.

He pushed his right foot back and then darted forward. His blade twirled like a windmill as he quickly tackled towards the sound of his masters saber.

Kradgif.gif

"A wise thought..." the Sith Lord commented. She defended each of this attacks and spun out of the way and quickly threw off the cloak. Her hair was quickly thrown up into a bun and she defended more of his blows. "Good, good. Keep attacking." As he did, she deflected his blade quickly and thrust her saber at his side, burning the cloth and skin. She pulled back as his body jerked back.

"You're quick at attacking, but you have to be ready to do both attack and defend. Stun burns, doesn't it?. Again!" Moving towards her apprentice, she gave a few violent blows that he was able to stagger off of. Pulling a small device from her pocket she allowed it to fly around the room. It shot out a couple stun blasts and Alyssa allowed Krad to defend himself. "You will have to be able to defend yourself from me and that annoying little piece of $h!t. Have fun...."

Krad smiled. The young man swung hard at her lightsaber nocking her off gaurd and then jumped and leaned back, pushing his feet forward at his master and kicking her away from him. He then turned towards the little blasting driod and turned his body , avoiding the attacks.

" A best defense is a good offenese."

He darted back at his master spinning his saber again, but this time he rose his free hand and lifted the shards of glass that were on the floor from the broken vials. He rose them with the force and tossed them at the small driod with extreme speed, hitting it in the eye and sides. The droid fell to the floor smoking and dying out.

Krad smirked again, and swung his saber to the side. His master blocked each of his quick swings until he locked sabers with her. Sparks flew between their faces as he stared through his head band. As they stood pushing each others sabers, the apprentice threw one of his feet forward between her legs and swung it to the right, kicking her left leg to the side and causing her to loose balance. He leaped back a few inches with his saber ready for her attack.

Kradgif.gif

Swiftly righting herself, she looked at Krad and breathed in. "Good. You're quick on your feet, but when it comes to the Force, we'll just have to see how good you are." Without any warning, she flicked her wrist and threw the boy across the room. He hit the wall with a heavy thud and slid to the floor. Her anger was kept in check and she allowed him to stand up.

When he had readied himself again, she Force ran to him and dealt out quick attacks. She gained speed and he began to drag behind. Pushing him against the wall, the saber blade at his throat, she kept it there. His clothes had been burned in several places along his torso, arms and legs. There were more burns and she looked at the state of his clothes. Putting a block on him so he could not move, she stepped away from Krad and turned off her lightsaber.

Pulling out a siringe, she stabbed a vein in his arm. Draining the fluid into his arm, she released him from the Force hold and watched him sink to the floor. "That should hurt for awhile. That'll enhance you eventually. A couple more doses, and you will be able to heal quicker. I want to you go to my ship and change out of those clothes. I have some in there for you. The Sith don't focus on healing of the body or meditating, but i like healing, so while you're on the ship, rest for an hour or so and try to use the Force. I'll expect you back in one hour. And I want you resting!"

Krads viens began to pulse as the liquid ran through his blood. He flexed with out a choice and held him self down for a moment or two. When the pain had finnally lowered down a bit he pulled him self up. He stared back at his master, holding his stomach, as she looked at him. He had nothing left to say to her, he had lossed and that was that. He staggered off to her ship and walked up the ramp.

Krads body was bruised, burnt in some places, and bloody. He walked over into her bed room and saw his new clothing sitting on her bed. He brushed his hand onto the Sith vest and limped to the bathroom.

He removed his old burnt clothing completely and started a shower. As the water warmed up he stared into the mirror and looked at all the saber wounds on his body. He pressed his thumb on the burnt hole on one of his pecs and groaned slightly in pain and shut his eyes. The pain was horrible but good at the same time.

He stepped into the shower and stared down on his abs which were bruised. Each ab had almost been cut or stabbed in some sort of way. The water fell the shower floor and began to turn pink as the blood from his body washed away.

Minutes later the he got out and wrapped him self in a towel and placed boxers on. He ran his fingers through his hair and climbed into her bed. He thought she wouldnt mind. His eyes slowly closed and he drifted off to sleep.

Kradgif.gif

A small pod like creation slipped out of hyper space, shooting towards Cardia's surface. It sent an old code to the surface, but it was still a working code none the less. The powerful sensors picked up various capital scale ships in the space around the planet, but they were not Imperially tagged ships, rather Alliance ships. It would seem things had indeed changed. The good guys of the Galaxy had Balls for once. A red glow ignited around the white outer shell of the unit as it entered the atmosphere.

The white shell burst open just before it impacted with the ground, revealing the Mech. The white shell were the Angelic wings of the mobile suit, it's pilot was Trowa Barton. Come to see what the Sith were up too. Even though the Alliance ships were in orbit, they were not laying waste to the planet below so something was off. The figure did not worry himself with such trivial matters at the moment though, rather he brought his Mech down in one of the various forests of the planet. The Trees were easily tall enough to conceal it for the time being.

The Pilot opened the hatch, leaping out and planting his feet firmly on the ground. The Jungle around him was alive with sounds, ripe with Flora and Fauna. Not in the mood to waste time, he moved forward towards the temple. It was a good half a mile away, but Trowa did not mind walking. Stretching out his senses he could feel various familiar beings within the temple, Nurgle being one of them. He thought it rather funny not even a day ago he was thinking of how he might never see the man again.

His brown hair rustled in the light wind, he had left his shirt on Vjun, not to interested in taking a rain drenched shirt into his Mech. He wore a pair of cargo pants that were tight at the waist, but baggy else where. As well as a worn pair of combat boots. The only weapon he wore was the very same dagger he had crafted on his first day at the other Sith temple, upon Mimban. The serrated weapon hung from his belt, loosely bouncing to and fro with each step he took. A few moments later the sound of his boots reverberated off the high stone walls of the temple.

He touched the mind of Exodus, as well as Nurgle. He would seek both of them out soon enough to speak with them, but for now he had a bit of unfinished business to tend too. He arrived just as the female he had once known so intimately finished speaking on healing. It was obvious by her words she still had much to learn, the Sith couldn't heal with the force...so the wisest of them did focus on healing to an extent. Trowa had taken the path of Nanties, his body could heal itself ten times quicker then normal, combined with the technique of force drain he would do just fine in combat, opting to rely on Bio-kinesis out of combat.

"Someone is awfully demanding...Tsk tsk. I don't know why one would trust you to inject them with any sort of chemical, when I could simply...Wave my hand and their body would be able to repair itself much quicker. Of course, you wouldn't know that kind of power..."

Carnage.jpg

Alyssa had felt his presence and it made her shudder. She saw him before her and anger rose up. Pushing it down inside of her she smiled sweetly and walked around him. "Sooo.... Has the Spider come to weeve his web of deceit and hatred?"

"He trusts me because if he doesn't, he's bound to get killed. He's only 16. And these chemcials are purely home grown. You seem to have out grown the way of the Sith, my dear. How's the woman?...." Alyssa went to the bags and waved her hand over them, shutting them. Looking back at Trowa, she questioned him ... And the twins? Moving back closer to him she gave a quick run over. "Nice outfit, Love. So what have you come here for? To torment me. To make love to me? To kill me?"

"Mm...My lovely little web of hate and deceit has fallen out of play amongst the Sith, so I can't very well weave it. I'm here to see old friends."

He watched her move towards him, walking around him. He didn't let his emerald orbs leave her, not that he thought she would attack rather he just didn't like her being so close. At mention of his twins, a bit of anger flared making itself none through his callous glare. He was not pleased that someone such as herself knew of them, how she even knew was beyond him...But if she proved to be dangerous he would be forced to remedy the problem.

"Fine."

He lifted his right hand, running his hand through his luscious brown locks and returning them to their proper place. Her questions were simple, yet each one of them threatened to get to him in a way that a Master of the Darkside should not allow, would not allow. She was but a lowly lord, a Sith that was barely present in any of the battles. He would not allow things to carry on this way for long, so he spoke up. His voice low, yet still charming as ever.

"To torment you? Done it. To make love to you? I've got someone better suited. To kill you? I don't know, should I? Speaking of, how does your chest feel dear Alyssa, is it all better now?"

Carnage.jpg

Krad layed in bed asleep. Nightmares still haunted him from when he was a child. The feeling of hatred and death filled into his mind. He srpung from the bed after thoughts of his past, his family, his love ones, filled his head. The covers flew from his body and he placed his feet onto the floor. He felt uncomfortable where he was and a bit edgey. The young man placed his new black Sith clothing on and stepped down the out of the ship. He felt a presence of some one here. Some one who didnt belong or was miss placed.

Krad wandered through the temple until he found his master talking what seemed to look like one of those feminate guys you would see on Coruscant.

" What seems to be going on?"

Kradgif.gif

Alyssa set her jaw and glared at him. Pointing to the other side of the room, she showed him Nurgle and his two apprentices. "There's an old friend. Why don't you just piss of on over there. I haven't time to be dealing with this crap Zek, or whatever you call yourself these days."

Seeing her apprentice she sighed. "Krad, meet Trowa Barton, Lord of Hell and one big pain in the ass." Looking back at the man, she felt her blood rise. There would always be bad blood, and right now, all she wanted was for him to be gone and in his place, Nahstaa.

Calling for the droids, she sent them with the bags back to the ship. "Krad, a simple task I want you to do is just going around and picking things up have them fly everywhere, do whatever. Continue to use the Force...." Walking away she didn't dare look back, but headed straight for the hanger.

Krad shrugged and turned to some rocks that layed on the floor. He rose his hand lifted them with the force. He concentrated hard and long. (Lawl) His mind was set on lifting the rocks. Moments later they began to rise from the ground until finnally the had full controll of them. He rose his hand higher, they went higher. He lowered his hand, they went lower. Any direction he wanted them to go, they went. He smirked and tossed the rocks at a wall.

"That wasnt so hard."

Kradgif.gif

Nokrt jumped out of hyperspace to a sight which made his stomach lurch inot as thousand knots of torture. A Rebel blockade. But how this could be? How could there not have been any Imperial defense of Carida? Looking onward he saw a group of X-Wings begin to make an approach towards him. This was not good it was ludacris to even attempt to force through the blockade. Unless...

Switching on his static dampening device Nokrt quickly began to work hard slicing a rebel code to bypass the blockade of the planet below. Looking to his screen Nokrt saw that the X-Wings were still out of sensor range. He had time. Working as fast as ever Nokrt made a code which allowed him 35 seconds to bypass the shield. It was now or never. The Chiss commander punched in to full throttle and sped past the now chasing X-Wings.

28 seconds remaining....

Nokrt pushed the Shuttle as hard as he could making it go speeds it was uncapable of doing in the past without causing serious damage to the ship. But it didn't matter now. As long as he made it to the surface of Carida the ship could matterless. The X-Wings began to fire at his ship and many A-Wings were imbound. Nokrt put his deflector shields up and continued planetward.

9 seconds remaining...

Nokrt was almost there seeing the Tropical like terrain surrounding the location of the Sith Academy. Down there was his future, his purpose and life with the force. The ship continued to haul forward when the rear deflector went down. Nokrt quickly shufted all his deflectors to the rear and continued onward. And finally he broke through into the atmosphere. The X-Wings quit their chase and Nokrt made his way to a landing pad outside the Sith Academy.

Touching down with the ease of a feather Nokrt exited the Shuttle and made his way into the Academy. The Sith Masters must already know of the situation at hand and Nokrt would gladly give them whatever help he could. Making his way inside the Academy Nokrt noticed all the plant life surrounding the Academy was either dead or a blackened, murgy sort of resonance surrounding itself. The Dark Side of the force was strong here, Nokrt could observe and soon he would be able to feel its miraculous power.

Nokrt walked through a corridor spotting a Sith Master flanked by two other Sith. Correcting his posture Nokrt stepped up to the Sith Master ((NURGLE)) and made a short bow followed by a salute.

"I am Commander Nokrt ,Master, I am here to help the situation in anyway I can, I just need direction to do so."

Nokrt held his spot waiting for a response from the Sith Master. Nokrt could feel a presence around this one. It was hard to place and was quite distinct like the taste of oozo scorched with ashes. He was a taint of the Dark Side. Nokrt could feel the power but knew not what it meant. Soon he would have some direction in the force....should anyone notice his power and ambition.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

"Not really Lord of hell, more of the Uncrowned King. And I bet you had a pain in your ass last time I was done with you in the shower, hmm?"

With that he turned on his heel and moved out of the room. She was still like a novice of the force, unable to keep control of her anger before it even started. A true Master could do such things, but it would appear every other thing he said got to her in a way she shouldn't have allowed. Of course, her apprentice was no better. His surface thoughts but a simple glance away for a Master of the mind such as Trowa. He was rather pleased with his look, but it would seem the other thought him a bit feminine.

He paused for a bit, watching as Krad went to his task. The flow of the force twisting ever so slightly at his command. He only had minor control over the force, but it would appear he was progressing finely. Perhaps Trowa could give him a few pointers as well as test out Alyssa's lovely home grown chemicals. He lifted his hand, closing his fist as he did. The area around Krad constricted, forcing him to stay in the same position.

"Rocks are a good start, but you must work on the amount you can lift at once...."

With that he lifted the boy off the ground and sent him flying at the wall at an alarming rate. He cocked his head to the side slightly as the other hit the wall. His face bore no emotions, but he wasn't particularly fond of sitting around to hear the bickering that would ensue thanks to his bit of fun. Perhaps the young one would learn the respect he was lacking in time, or just learn to guard his thoughts much more closely. As much as he wanted to stay and fight, he couldn't. He wanted to get back to Roon because his writer was considering sending him inactive. Such a thing wouldn't be good, but bad things happened to the greatest of beings.

Slipping out of the Temple, concealing his signature so none within would figure out where he had gotten too, he moved towards his Mech and entered it quickly. Firing up his back mounted thrusters he lifted off and into space, exiting the system much to the dismay of the other Sith...Most of which would surely die in the coming conflict. He only had faith that Exodus would make it out alive, perhaps Nurgle if his body was up to the fight.

Carnage.jpg

Despite the blood running freely from his arm cut, Xelker stayed confident. The idiot had chopped at his leg, but with both of them on the ground the blow had been an awkward, badly aimed one. Hell, it wasn't even bleeding! But Yeroc didn't know that- he clearly thought the fight was over, that Xelker was a pathetic worm who would fall after two strikes.

"No, but I DID sever a couple tendons there. Should cause a slight discomfort in the morning." As he let the words flow from his mouth, Xelker leaned out with his bloodied right arm and grabbed his concealed dagger. An eye for an eye, went the old saying, and Elias Xelker had made it his motto. Yeroc, foolishly, had left himself open by pointing the sword at Xelker's throat; it cost him. With a single thrust, Xelker jammed the dagger into Yeroc's leg, the weapon entering right below his kneecap.

With Yeroc again gushing blood, Xelker was given an opportunity to beat the offending sword out of the way with his own, releasing the dagger to be lodged in Yeroc's leg. He had to get Yeroc away from him- a kick to the stomach sufficed. Then he was up again; he didn't even notice his arm was beginning to redden, more focused on inflicting pain on his adversary. Xelker dove at Yeroc, wrapping his hands around the man's shoulder and throwing him, face-first into the wall.

"I think you might want to reconsider attacking me."

All living things have minds for the Dark Archon to shape and mold...

Nurgle moved over to Yeroc and Xelker. With a wave of his hand, Nurgle separated the two combatants.

"This battle is not finished until I say it is. Yeroc has won round one. Engage again. This time, do not let up until one of you yields. I want you to focus your anger, and begin using the Force to guide your actions. For now, just try to feel it around you as you fight. Feel it enhance your awareness."

OOC: The previous rule still stands. Each post must be longer than the last until I lift that rule.

It was then that Norkt approached him. Nurgle had felt Trowa arrive and leave, and had wondered if the Sith had the right idea. But with Imperial reinforcements, they may have a chance.

"What I need you to do is leave us some troops here in the academy, and have your Imperial friends make sure the Rebels and Jedi never get planetside. As you can see, we don't have many Sith here. If you can beat them back militarily, there will be no need for us to become involved. But I guess you would be best suited to stay here and prepare in case they start landing troops. I have a feeling this is the first place they will come."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

"Focus my anger, eh?" Xelker rubbed his bloody right arm, scowling at the enemy he'd slammed into a wall. "Congratulations, snot-for-brains, you're the big winner of of round one!" He ran at Yeroc, quickly closing the distance between the two, and slammed an elbow into the other man's jaw, kneeing him in the guts before throwing him back into the wall.

"Oh wait..." Xelker's face assumed mock suprise, "you're the great Yeroc Otten! You're the strongest man in the galaxy! Tell you what, when we get invaded why don't you just run out and get yourself shot up like the idiot you are, since obviously staying back for TACTICS never processed in that heap of unused crap you call a brain!!"

Yeroc felt a little dizzy from the attack but he was back up in no time. Yeroc decided to go for his week leg, so he ran after Xelker and swung his sword down and then a sweep up and hit Xelker about four inches above the kneecap. Yeroc then backed off for a second because he didn't want to get in trouble for seriously injuring him by his master.

After that Yeroc made it look like he was going for a overhead slash but he hit Xelker in his arm with the back of his sword where his wound was. He then sliced Xelker in the other arm, but not as much as the other one, and punched him in the face. Yeroc couldn't help but laugh he thought it was funny how week Xelker was but he didn't say that outloud.

After he laughed he stopped and got right back to business he remembered the last time he was caught off gaurd. Yeroc ran, or limped in his case, towards Xelker and stabbed him in the back of the anckle and made sure it started to bleed. Yeroc waited for Xelker to get a couple of attacks in before Yeroc totally ended the match.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

Xelker swore in five different languages as Yeroc backed off, obviously too arrogant to believe that Xelker was a serious threat. If nothing else, he certainly didn't look good- his blood beginning to pool, and saliva spewing from his mouth as he kept swearing and cursing. Injuried as he was, Xelker cursed whatever gods existed for not giving him the power to reach out and tear out Yeroc's throat... Then it hit him.

...I want you to focus your anger, and begin using the Force to guide your actions. For now, just try to feel it around you as you fight. Feel it enhance your awareness...

Nurgle's words resonated in Xelker's mind; he had barely even listened before, more concerned with beating Yeroc until his snot-brains were splattered across the wall. His reactions had been mediocre, and he hadn't even used the sword Nurgle'd handed him. Was he going to let himself be outmanuvered by this pathetic excuse for a sentient lifeform?

Xelker inhaled, clenching tightly his fists. More blood bubbled out of the wounds, but the pain seemed to give him focus. Focus, that is, on the inflictor of these wounds. The seeds of hate for that man had already taken root in his mind, and now they began to grow.

"Tell me, idiot, how is it possible you haven't even noticed that I left my dagger sticking out of your leg?" Xelker kicked out with his leg, a strange (to him) sort of precision guiding his blow, and was met with the satisfying grind of metal against bone. THAT had felt good... Xelker felt a sense that Yeroc's smug confidence was vaporizing, and grinned widely. He leapt up, pain from his ankle and arm wounds still giving him concentration, and lunged at his sword, quickly taking hold of the weapon and holding it in a parry for Yeroc's next move.

Yeroc was in pain from the attack but he came back and pushed Xelker back on the ground. As Xelker was on the ground Yeroc gained the strength to pull the dagger out of his leg. Then as Xelker was getting up Yeroc stabbed the dagger into his hand that was wounded and pinned it to his leg. Then he said "how dare you think of me as a pathetic fool who can't even handle a wimp, now I am angry".

Yeroc backed up a little and thrusted forward with a big burst of energy knocking Xelker to the ground. He then got up before Xelker did and as he was getting up Yeroc grabbed the dagger and twisted it and turned it, Xelker was screaming in pain, then he let go and kicked Xelker in the back of the ankle making him fall to the ground.

Then it hit him; "This time, do not let up until one of you yields. I want you to focus your anger, and begin using the Force to guide your actions" the words of Nurgle. Yeroc knew that it would take a lot to make Xelker yield. So Yeroc went up to Xelker and said "how's your arm" Yeroc said while laughing a little. See he thought taunting him would make him yield but then he thought to himself "I want you to focus your anger, and begin using the Force to guide your actions".

He finally realized how foolish he was all this time he was just attacking and not realizing that he was only winning because he wasn't following the orders of his master everything was easier when he was bending the rules. Yeroc took the dagger out of Xelker's hand and began to think of what he should do next, from a safe distance of course. When he got it take the sword from Xelker it was that simple but it was easier said then done.

Xelker was getting up as Yeroc thinks.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

Nokrt had little time to waste before the Rebellion would land their soldiers at the Academy. Nokrt took a final bow to the Sith Master and headed to the nearest garrison bunker. It was outside of the Academy about 500 meters but it was suitable for the defense of the Academy. It had quite a few Autoturrets and AA to keep any forces at bay. Unless they brought Jedi.

Moving inside the Bunker the other officers saluted Nokrt. It appeared he had the highest rank present. Nokrt saluted in return and allowed them to continue their tasks making inquiries where necessary. It seemed they had a Brigade of Stormtroopers availiable to hold off any advance on the Academy, A Dozen AT-ATs, 2 Dozen AT-STs, and many other various tanks and bikes.

Nokrt instructed his men to set up defense positions and prepare for an assault. As they all moved into position Nokrt attempted to Comm the Imperial Academy on the other hemisphere of Carida...

Static.

The Imperial Academy was already under attack it seemed and there was no hope for reinforcements. Nokrt didn't take the blow to his forces lightly and cursed at the top of his lungs. This was going to be a difficult battle, and he would need the Sith's help.

Nokrt made a comm to the Sith Master who the other Imperials called Nurgle.

"Master, we seem to have a suitable amount of Troopers for the defense of the Academy however, If the Jedi show up we may be done for. I am requesting your assistance at the Front Bunker and any Sith Lords which are availiable."

Nokrt turned to his First Officer and asked him to make a Comm to Csilla requesting the Imperial fleet except the Dark Alliance to come to Carida at once to aid them in this battle by bombarding Rebel Soldiers and preventing dropships from reaching the planet.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Aero returned a time later to see where everyone else was. She hated how Trowa got to her so easily. She had no feelings for him, but everytime she saw him or thought about their past, it reminded her of Nahstaa, and she hated that. She had never really loved Trowa, but because of him, she'd been charmed by Nahstaa the moment they had met.

Must learn to control my anger around him. But geez! He doesn't have to pick my way of training apart.... Sighing, she pushed him out of her mind and continued to Nurgle. She stood by him and the new-comer and waited until they acknowledged her.

Exodus sat alone on the veranda of the bunker, smoking a pipe and looking out over the moonlit marsh. The nights grew steadily colder now and the days shorter. It would not be long before autumn faded away and the cold winds swept over. Other things were coming also, things Exodus preferred not to think about, but come they would all the same. Brief as that passing thought was, it soured his mood.

"Let them come," he muttered and said no more.

His mind, though, would not be silent. Soon the Rebel forces would come finding a means to an end. Exodus would sigh a sound inherent to his nature that rumbled deep in his chest. Broodingly he pondered the creature quiescent within; a bloodthirsty beast unfathomed by the common scum that crossed his path. Ultimately, this Master of the Darkside was more than ready to accept the challenges soon to be set before him.

It was obvious that he went without being seen by the Imperial officers and troops that lingered within the hectic corridors.

Exodus shifted his lithe body to shift direction to face his moonlight on this nightfall hour. The green eyes of the entity shimmer and eye lids flicker in harmony, while an animosity aura-brimming Master meditated unusually. The living phenomenon couldn't help but dwell on the after-life of those he had murdered ruthlessly, so swiftly and so precisely that any such feeling afterwards could only be that of shock. The art of which he had educated himself in was most disciplined and now served him in pressing moments.

Desperation, an anxiety most despised by Exodus was plastered amongst the faces of the Imperials that scouted the area like rats; it spoke volumes of who would survive the extra moment to bury another rebel and those who would be buried with them. The Master assassin however, ousted his pipe before slipping into the shadows once more and obscuring his presence in the midst of these willing soldiers.

--

Exodus slithered into existence once more just in time for Nokrt's plea for assistance. He approached slowly behind the unwary high-ranking officer allowing a rather venomous snake to disentangle from his form and dawdle in the air, hissing an evil tune.

”œHow ”˜bout me? I think I can be of assistance”¦”

P3UXctm.gif

Nurgle returned a message to Norkt.

"Exodus will be enough trouble for anyone who comes that way. But I will send one more. I will have some traps prepared for the inside of the Academy for the Jedi. You just make sure your troops keep the Rebels off our backs."

The Sith Master sent a message to Aero.

"Have you and your apprentice continue training in Exodus's location. When the battle starts, you will be ready to block them off. Send him back away from the front lines when the battle starts."

Nurgle turned his attention back to Yeroc and Xelker.

"Halt. You two don't obey orders well. We're about to get ourselves into a war, I thought I was clear about how much you roughed each other up. You won't be much use limping around Yeroc. Take a break."

Nurgle gave Yeroc a shot of a special serum. It would dull the pain. He wrapped his apprentice's leg up.

"That's enough training until they come. We don't have time to prepare you two anyway. Remember my plan. And keep those swords and blasters handy. You won't be much of a challenge for a Jedi, but hopefully I'll have weakened a few. Your job will be to finish them off, either with the acid or those weapons.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

The reply was a gracious one at best. Nokrt had heard much of this Lord Exodus in his travels and with him on the lines it would be impossible for any Rebel's to break through. Nokrt turned to his first officer once more his red eyes glowing in the humanoid white of his companion. The man stopped and seemed to fall in trance with the Redness of Nokrt's eyes. It was pathetic to witnees such incompetence but he would be punished later for his idiocy.

The officer spoke telling Nokrt that the Stormtroopers had their positions manned. All Operators are in their Vehicles, and Snipers are in prime locations awaiting further orders. Nokrt paused. He wasn't an army commander, however he had done things before when he was a Commander in the Chiss fleet. Nokrt's diversity in battle experience seemed to make him quite valuable to the Empire these days. But after this battle was thru, Nokrt would abandon his post temporarily to uptake his destiny with the force and the Sith.

Nokrt turned toward his observation window looking at the perfectly alligned Stormtroopers awaiting an attack from the Rebels. And, suddenly the voice in his mind spoke once more. It was faint and incomprehensible, yet it was a sickening feeling. And then Nokrt saw it. His men easy prey for a guerilla warfare strategy from the Rebels. They needed to hide. Behind barricades or some other thing to hide the presence from the Rebels.

"Command the Troopers to enter their Trenches behind the barricades."

The officer nodded and went on his way. Nokrt had little time to move for this to work for the Rebels could be on surface at any time. Hovering over the shoulder of his Slicer Nokrt gave an order.

"Direct Static Dampening to the Barricades and this building. It will allow scrambling on their sensors and they won't be able to target us and our troopers with any Force."

Nokrt moved back to his observation window. The Monotonus of white gleaming into his eyes. His stormtroopers would succeed. And with the AT-ATs the Rebels would be in full retreat the moment this battle begins.

SOCeTJx.png?1

The anger bubbled up inside him, like a quickly-spreading blaze or a highly potent poison, and it took Xelker all the self-control he knew to keep from snapping. If the dagger had touched any deeper, the man named Elias Xelker would be gone, and a vicious, mindless Beast would be ripping out Yeroc's kidneys.

But Xelker held himself in high regard for being able to keep his cool, even with a sizable hole on the side of his hand and leg. Not to mention the gaping, bleeding slash that marred his right arm. At least he could attest to driving his knife directly into Yeroc's legbone, with any luck a permanent scar. The thought made him smile.

Of course, this damned right arm wasn't looking any better. A crude wrapping, made from his sleeve, would have to suffice for now- same with the hand, and a bit left for the leg. It still hurt like hell, but the wrappings stopped the bleeding; in fact, the more he thought about crippling Yeroc for life, the less effect the pain had.

Looks like the Sith was right- the more hate I level at Yeroc, the better I feel... Am I on to something here? He stared at the wall for five seconds, in genuine bewilderment.

"Well, that was a nice workout," said the man covered in gore, "and I think I'd like to shoot some Rebels now. Preferably in the head, even better if their scalp pops off. Anybody around here collect scalps? I think I will! It sounds like a fun hobby!" He looked a little out-of-it, but remained very alert as to his surroundings, expecting blasterfire to pour in at any minute now. Paranoia would never leave him.

Drakens ship exited hyperspace over Carida. He had his weapons hot as he did. He blasted several X-wings out of his way as he streaked past a X-wing squadron. He juked out of the way of a laser blast as the force tingled around him. He returned fire and blasted the X-wing to bits.

He broke free of the pursuit and quickly broadcast a sith code on a encrypted comm channel. Shortly there after, He landed his ship in the hanger and removed all of his weapons and strapped them on. He armed the self destruct sequence and had it patched through to his comm link.

With that done, he quickly headed in the direction that he felt the strongest force presence. In two minutes he was standing before Master Nurgle. Draken bowed slightly to him and Waited to be acknowledged.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.