Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

"Yes, Master"

Chi'e said after hearing his masters orders. He looked at the rocks. He wasn't quite sure how to go about this. He remembered hearing a master say to his apprentice,

'Clear your mind, and levitate these rocks.'

Chi'e thought for a second, and tried to clear his mind. He closed his eyes, and focused on nothing but the rock. He moved his hand into the air, and a smaller rock started to shake. As Chi'e cleared his mind further, the rock began to float. He let out a deep breath, and the rock almost fell. Chi'e now realized he must use the Force, yet control his surrondings. He knew not being able to lift a rock, and consentrate on an opponent will do him no good in battle.

Chi'e kept his breathing steady, as he was about to throw the rock at the far wall. When Chi'e did so, he threw his hand out quickly, and the rock lunged forward. The rock went about half way to the far wall then dropped.

Chi'e let out a breath of disapointment, and his shoulders lowered. He inhaled agian, and brought up another rock. He threw it agian, and each one went further until one hit the wall. He then practiced hitting the wall harder and harder. He had one last rock left.Chi'e threw it at the wall, and it hit the wall.

Chi'e was dissapointed he didnt make a dent. He walked to the wall to collect the rocks. When he got there, he saw a small dent. He was very impressed with what he had learned in only two and a half hours.

Chi'e brought as much rocks as he could back to were he had been earlier. He lunged the rocks one by one untill he made the dent bigger. He walked, and collected the rocks once more. He had been training non-stop for almost four hours now. He was very hungry, and tired, but he knew that this trianing is very important. He continued to throw the rocks, until there was a dent big enough that he could see it from where he was. He decided to stop at the end of this batch of rocks. When they were gone, he looked to his master and said,

"Master, I have succesfully completed what you had asked of me."

With a smirk he lowered his face down to Alora's and pressed his lips against hers, sofly at first before deepening the kiss and drawing her closer. He placed his hands on her hips, slipping his thumbs underneath the fabric of her shirt as he slowly ran his hands upward; the roaming nature of his touch removing her shirt as he tossed it aside. Deft hands removed his coat as Alora nimbly undid the buttons of his shirt and let it hit the ground; the Hunter picking her up as she wrapped her legs around his torso. Gently his kiss moved from her mouth and ran along the side of her neck and collarbone in an increasingly downward trek as he pressed her up against the wall with his body.

"Any time when I'm not in your embrace is an eternity."

There was no deception in his viridian eyes... Raas meant every word of it and she knew he did because it came off of the Hunter in waves through the Force. He had missed her... for the first time in his life, he had actually missed another. Strong hands caressed bareskin as the rogue explored the softness of Alora; that gentle stare never leaving the smoldering passion of her violet eyes. In that moment he kissed her, his touch delicate, as if he was afraid she'd shatter away from him... one beautiful moment of innocence amonst the burning desire he felt at his core for her.

"Show me that you missed me," he said softly. "I know I intend to show you..."

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

Alora proceeded to show Tekkan just how much she did indeed miss him. She slowly increased his pleasure using tricks she picked up from Slaanesh, but making sure it was subtle. She wanted to please Tekkan, to show him just how much she did love him. Her mind was open to him, leaving him with no doubt how she felt about him.

Afterwards, the two lay in each others arms, Alora reaching up to caress his face,

"I do need to get back to my apprentices... and see the Dark Lord. He was injured, I can feel his pain. I'm sure you can feel that I'm no longer a sith lord... Kakuto gave me my masters trials."

Again she caressed his face, "I could teach you how to use the force... if you want me to... I have to finish up with my current apprentices first though, I'd want just the two of us for your training love... Don't make a decision now... I don't want to pressure you love..."

She felt that she had to get back to her apprentices... one of them more ready than the others to step up a level. She would take him with her and leave instructions for the other one... and for Zad... she wondered when Slaanesh would want her apprentice back...

Rising from the bed, Alora made her way into the refresher to shower and dress...

"I have a few things to do my love, please, take your time and I'll see you again soon... not too long between visits this time please..."

She moved back to his side, pulling him back into her arms and kissing him soundly...

"I love you Tekkan Raas"

She left the room then, heading into the medbay to check on the Dark Lord... Alora found him in the bacta tank, his wounds extensive. Walking around the tank she took in the wounds to his chest, shoulder, ribcage and arms, noticing that he had lost significant amounts of blood. She ordered the medical staff to "fix" him and stood glaring at them as they removed him from the bacta tank to operate on him.

They dared not disobey with a sith master watching over them with smoldering eyes. She could feel something else within Kakuto though what it was only he knew...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Draken just laughed and reached out with the force, cuffing Yoshiba in the head. He shook his head then turned and walked away. He felt the anger coming from the crystals as he walked in the general direction of the medbay.

As he passed by the door he felt his master's force presence and stopped to look into the window. When he looked inside he saw Alora ordering so orderlys around. He decided to wait outside of the medbay for her.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

She again glared at the medical staff keeping them on their toes to get the Dark Lord to rights. Whirling around she caught sight of one of her apprentices, an idea forming for at least part of his trials. A wicked grin crossed her face. She had missed the last battle, but that didn't mean she could not go and find another Jedi. She'd take Draken with her... starting with the place she had first run into the Jedi Andon Colos. There was sure to be some sign of where the Jedi had gone to from there.

She left the medical wing, another dark look at the staff and a look of undesclosed emotion towards the Dark Lord. She would see him whole again and soon.

"Come Draken. We have things to do."

She led the way to her ship, stretching out her senses to touch her other apprentice and Zad. She would leave instructions for them for while she was away. She brought out her comm unit, sending a message to both.

--

Raxeon.

Once you have completed your crystal you are to create your saber. I will check on your progress once I return.

--

Zad

You are to complete the task I previously set for you. I will return soon.

--

Alora then took Draken with her onto her ship, indicating for him to create his saber in the workroom.

"You will find everything necessary to create your saber in the workroom. Show me when you are done. I will then tell you what it is you are to do next"

She went through to the cockpit and went through her preflight checks, lifting off and heading into space. She would change direction several times before arriving at the location she wished to be.

((Space thread Draken))

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Jace Vittor simply watched Yoshiba's hesitation and smirked. If anyone dared to approach the ex-convict spewing insults like that, he would have pummeled him until their face was a ruined mass--the exact purpose that he carried his durasteel knuckles, which were concealed in his black trenchcoat. However, Yoshiba seemed to either not care or was too cowardly to take any action, even to the point of allowing the other man to strike him with impunity. The bald man nearly laughed out loud.

That was as far as Vittor was willing to go with this coward. Even though he had proven himself to be somewhat dim-witted and nearly useless, he had tolerated his company until now when he proved himself a coward. He scowled at him, slightly disgusted that he had allowed his presence this long.

Jace Vittor wanted power--that's why he came to Cardia. Power never came to spineless cowards like Yoshiba, and it certainly didn't come to those they kept company with. Without any words of farewell, the bald man departed from his unwanted company and strode along, leather trenchcoat swaying with every step.

Without knowing how he knew, the ex-convict felt that all he needed to do to reach the opportunity that he had craved for so long was to wait... just a little while longer.

Lord Maultros had left the forests of Cardia and returned to the Academy. Something had drawn him to this place and he had come to find out exactly what it was. As he entered the academy the Sith Lord was no longer controlling the smoke that crept out of his pours. The stench of the smoke filled the air and the nostrils of every person within a twenty-foot radius of the Sith Lord.

Where are you”¦ I can feel your presence. Thought Lord Maultros as he made his way through the academy.

The Sith Lord walked slowly through the halls of the Academy towards the disturbance. Marcellus was drawn to this figure, sensing his hate and want for power at the cost of anything. Finally the presence came into sight and Lord Maultros laid his eyes upon the man (Jace Vittor), he was bald and wore a trench coat. Walking over to him the Sith Lord grabbed his shoulder and turned him around so that he could look the man in his eyes.

”œWhat is your name?”

jpg0ze.jpg

Once again the skies of Cardia were graced by the persence of the Shrieking Talon. Sitting in the seat of the cocpit, Orik Bendan laughed at the little situation that he had experienced with Namiad. To think that he could be bought by credits was rather humorous to think about. A sith couldn't be bought as an underling. Without any chance to negotiate a price, why would Orik even think about accepting the proposal of the man down in the Mos Eisley Cantina.

Now Orik followed his senses until he had found where his former apprentice waited. The sith lord had forgot that Maultros lacked a ship to ride in, so he'd have to give him a lift to wherever he wanted to go. It was the least he could do after so much time invested in him, and it would be good actually doing something after flying across the galaxy only to not do anything at all. Afterall, the only way to make up for some lost time was to make use of the time you have been given in the present, and that is exactly what Orik Bendan planned on doing.

The shuttle touched down and the ramp was let down with a loud hissing noise that Orik had become accustomed to. As the Kel Dor walked down the ramp, every footstep left a taint of darkness and a trace of irritation of having traveled all the way to the outside of Tatooine for no reason. The orange hands of the sentient had curled up into balled fists as he walked. Marcellus would know that he wasn't angry at him most likely, but it would've been easy to make that mistake.

At least my time won't be wasted here...

Acknowleding the man who was recently granted his lordship, he looked to a man held in his clutches. Marcellus certainly didn't waste any time showing his violent nature around the sith academy. That much was evident to anyone who gazed upon the knocked out being that lay without expression or feeling.

"Good to see you haven't wasted any time. I sense that even in our short abscence that you have already grown even stronger since the last time we met. We can talk onboard, but right now I'm in a bit of a hurry. If you couldn't tell, I'm a bit frustrated due to losing time flying to nowhere."

Marcellus acknowledged his former Master and disregarded his apparent anger, this kind of thing was typical to find in a Sith Lord and Lord Maultros suffered from the same thing. Looking upon his master's frame he noticed that nothing much had changed about the man and nodded, showing appreciation for the lift.

”œWell then let us leave this place then.”

jpg0ze.jpg

DMD raised an unseen eyebrow behind his mask, as he watched his apprentice succeed at the task he had given. One after the other, rocks flew across the room, then crashing into the wall, leaving behind dust and a rather unsightly hole.

"Not bad. Not bad at all. You catch on quick, but hurling rocks is a simple feat. The ability to crush and utterly destroy an object is a sign of strength and power."

There was another boulder in the corner. This one was about the size of an adult human head. It lay in the center of the floor. DMD focused his mind on it, sending waves of the force into the core of the boulder. The boulder began to shake, then crumble slightly on the top. With a final mental push, the boulder crumbled, seeming to implode into dust.

"You must find the boulder in the force, then find it's core and focus your energies there. I trust you will adapt to this exercise as quickly as you did my last drill. You may begin whenever you are ready."

spawn.jpg

Those who are prepared to die, are seldom defeated....

Mysteries and riddles that easily deceive will eventually be solved. It was all just a sick and sadistic game of destiny that he had been dragged into against his will - a game that he wanted so desperately to end. But, the more brash side of his state of mind desired to the polar opposite. The side of him that wanted to go to war with those that ridiculed him and conquer them; diminishing whatever life left within their hollow, inadequate soul. As a mandatory aspect of life, he was once again faced with a life changing altercation; something that weighed him down to the point of submission.

The words just wouldn't go away, like bacteria consuming flesh. Erratic flashbacks of violent tendrils sparking to life and licking away at the atmosphere around it burned away at his cerebral head space. He plainly stood there bearing no expression whatsoever. The remarks passed by both Alora and her dearly beloved didn't bother him, they were weak and without direction; childish as they were to sit there and scorn him for what they did not understand. Life itself hurried back into his lungs, choking him in the process.

”œA child”¦”

P3UXctm.gif

"You must find the boulder in the force, then find it's core and focus your energies there. I trust you will adapt to this exercise as quickly as you did my last drill. You may begin whenever you are ready."

Chi'e repeated. He looked to the few rocks that remain from his trianing of launching them across the room. He did what his master told him. He found the boulder, and lifted it into the air. Chi'e focused his energy into the rock. The rock shook, but wouldn't shatter.

He dropped the rock he was working with, and used the force to pick up another, smaller one. Chi'e raised it in the air, and focused his energy on it agian. This time, the rock began to crumble, but only small parts had broken off.

Chi'e set the rock down for a moment, to regian some strength he had lost trying to break the rock. A second later, he raised the rock agian, slower this time, so he didn't use as much energy. He focused all the energy he could, without passing out, on the rock. The rock began to shake, then crumble. Then a moment later, the rock was almost to nothing, the rock shattered.

Intense heat, burning flesh, pain....

All three of those feelings were shoved down Raxeon nerves to his brain, the body responded this way in hopes of making Rax retreat from the immense flames, but no, to Raxeon these feelings, the emotion of pain itself, was a gateway to power beyond his imagination and in result Raxeon embraced that emotion and the feelings that accompanied it.

He allowed it to manifest itself within Raxeon's darkest bowels and in result he was granted what he yearned for the most...power.... So much of it that he was able to defy the rules of pain itself and instead focused on his huge flames he had created through the force.

A while after, the fire itself had reach the appropriate size and temperature in order to continue the task of creating a crystal. Once again Rax reached into his force pool to use it as an aid and as a tool. Reaching out to the small sand size pieces of crystal making materials on the ground, Raxeon created a small tornado; with enough time passed the particles would be forced to forge together creating a perfect crystal for a lightsaber.

However before that would occur some other ingredients would have to be added...

The Night's Fury arrived back at Cardia, carrying it's passengers and prisoners alike. Alora sent her clearance codes and was allowed access to the planet, travelling through the Imperial ships on her way down to the Sith Academy. She grinned at having had a successful trip. Landing she ordered the prisoners removed to the holding cells in the Temple before telling Draken to go and rest. He had pleased her somewhat with his part in capturing the jedi padawan. To catch both Knight and Padawan had been a rush of power. She made her way down to the dungeon holding cells and looked in upon her prisoners... her gifts to the Dark Lord.

"I gather you are enjoying your stay so far?"

She gave an evil smirk at them.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Reideran opened his eyes, stinging from being plunged out of the darkness of the cell he was previously in. Imagined or not, he sure felt it. He was pissed off now, because of the treatment he had received. He just wanted to learn was all. Was the torture required or was it just for the fun of the Sith?

"Piss off! I gave in and you put me through that!?"

He ran up to the cage and grabbed onto the bars, staring at Alora bitterly. He snapped his teeth at her, not sure how to even try and get to her.

"Once I get out of this cage, I'm gonna rip you to pieces!"

Alora grinned at the young one's anger...

"Very good, give in to your hate little one... you're going to need it. Feel the power from your anger...

Peace is a lie there is only passion

Through passion I gain strength

Through strength I gain victory

Through victory I gain power

Through power my chains are broken

The Force shall set me free

Remember those words... they will take the place of your precious jedi code"

Alora whirled around then, laughing as she left the dungeon heading back to her assigned room to get changed. Now in an outfit more... fitting to visit Kakuto in, she headed to the medical wing where the Dark Lord still was. When she arrived she found him out of the bacta tank now and looking much better. She curtsied low, making sure to give him the proper glimpse of cleavage before she rose. She could feel Exodus not far away as well, touching his mind with a gentle caress. Tekkan was still around too, she would catch up with him at a later time...

"I have a gift for you my Lord. Two Jedi prisoners down in the cells."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Reideran paused. The new code seemed to make more sense, especially to him. Each line of it gave him new insight to the galaxy around him as he whispered it slowly and softly to himself, gripping his fists in anger. Those thugs that had killed his caretaker, the gangsters in Mos Eisley, the emotionless monsters that called themselves the Jedi... They all lied to him about life, each one with a lie more obscene than the other. "Life isn't for people like you", "Don't mess with the best", and "There is no emotion; there is peace" were all but some of the evils told to him. He couldn't stand it! He just couldn't stand it!

"I HATE THIS!" he screamed, as he stomped on the floor and threw himself against the bars. "GET ME OUT OF HERE AND TRAIN ME ALREADY!"

He lowered himself onto the ground, still slamming onto the bars.

Peace is a lie there is only passion

Through passion I gain strength

Through strength I gain victory

Through victory I gain power

Through power my chains are broken

The Force shall set me free

He whispered this to himself over and over, finding himself more untame each time.

Revan....

The slow agonizing pain started up again, it was like a dark shadow creeping up on its prey. A dark figure came into view, unwilling to show its face.

Revan...

It was all he heard, a dark voice calling his name, although he didn't want to go to the voice, he had no choice, like he was being restricited from waking himself up. He was surely in a nightmare, just like the one had back on Borleais..

Revan...

Revan finally spoke out to the figure with an uncertainty in his tone.

"Who.....who are you?...or..what are you?"

"I am your destiny Revan..calling out to you.."

"No..no..no your wrong!, my destiny is to become a Jedi, not an evil being like yourself"

There was a moment of silence, and before Revan knew it, the dark figure had shown his true identity. It was the dark lord himself, the master of all evil, the leader of all sith. He was the one haunting him..he was the one all these years tormenting him in his sleep, giving him visions of hate and anger...

"The Jedi have tricked you all these years, telling you not to use your anger, they were just holding you back..."

Revan, for the first time, was sscared more than anything. The pain he felt inside was like nothing he had felt before, the dark sense around the figure was..almost unbearable.

"No..using anger makes you vulnerable to the dark side.."

"No revan, using your anger gives you power, and with power, you can get what you want. And I know what you want Revan....YOU..know what you want, you just haven't faced your destiny yet..and now is the time to do so. Search deeply inside of you....your past, your parents Revan...it wasn't the tusken raiders who killed them..it was the Jedi...they wanted you to come to them, and that was the only way they could do so. Now is the time to get revenge, to avenge your parents.."

Revan felt his anger rise inside of him, like a fuel tank being loaded with..well...fuel. Just the thought of his past made hiim go crazy, visions blurred in his mind as he spoke to the figure..or the "Lord Of All Sith".

"Nooo!, your a liar!!, I will kill you, your the one who killed them!!!!"

Revan tried to reach out with all his might to attack the figure, but it was no use, every time he ran towards the figure, it just kept moving back, like an endless cycle.

"Thats it, use your anger!, release your hatred!, reveal your destiny!"

Revan eventually collapsed to the ground in his nightmare. His body became extremely weak and fatigued and all that corrupted him was the visions that were being emmited into his mind. He slowly began to realize that it all started to make sense, but he didn't want to believe it..it couldn't be true...the Jedi would not do such a thing.................would they?

It was then when Revan let out a tremendous scream and finally woke up as the figure dissappeared into thin air. As he threw himself up, still screaming as he awoken, his body was drenched with sweat, and the cold ground sent chills up his spine. All that he could view was his padawan in the cell, holding onto the bars. Revan slowly sat up, wiping the sweat from his forehead. He reached his hand downwards to grasp his saber, but of course, it wasn't there. He only sighed as he looked around to see if anyone was around, however, there was no one in sight...

"Reideran....are you alright?"

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Reideran slowly turned his head back, eyes wide open yet looking a bit out of energy. However, after he wiped sweat from his head, he immediately launched at Revan and smacked him across the face, as hard as he could. He breathed hard and long, looking down at his master and biting down on his lip. He slowly dropped to the floor, looking down.

"...I'm sorry... It's all getting to me..."

Common sense had reached back into Reid. However, that feeling he had earlier, and only a minute or fewer before, when he smacked Revan, slammed his hands against the bars, or screamed at Alora, still lingered. It had now taken up permanent residence in his soul. He could not help it. The anger was pushing and pushing. It wanted him to become a Sith and he had no choice but to now. Was it all Revan's fault or was it Reideran's? Revan had given in and Reideran could've fought, but he instead gave up. Maybe it was his own fault. He couldn't deny it. Reideran had paved his path this way.

The body of the boy (Jace) slowly began to hover over the air, suspended by an invisible presence that couldn't be seen, yet was felt by the sith and flew threw all. With the slight movements of his hand, the boy followed the fingertip as his body began to rise above the ramp of the ship. His limbs drooped downward to the ground as the rest of his body was slowly laid into a cot that Orik would usually sleep on. However, the sith lord had no use of it for the moment, so he would allow the soon to be apprentice of Marcellus to use it.

"It is time to go. You can pilot this time."

The two made their way up the ramp and inside the interior of the escort suttle. The hissing of the closing ramp behind them ceased as the gears and mechanisms clicked to lock it shut. Now the only thing that there was left to do was head out into the galaxy so that this man could begin his own journey and teach yet another how to become a sith, just as Orik had done so with Marcellus.

His eyes drifted to the boy as he began to slouch into his seat and began to look him over. His heart held some sort of history that he couldn't quite make out, but he knew that a harsh past was somewhat present within his life. Now he realized the words of his own former master Sirvani as she told him that his emotions were displayed before her like an open book. Just as his had been read by her, the man's could be read by him. It proved to be a definite factor in deciding if the boy would make it as a sith. Orik had read up and done his research on Marcellus before picking him to train. A republic exile who appeared to be more of a monster than a man, infested with an aura of destruction that now became an eternal warning for those who saw him that he possessed great power. Just as the Kel Dor had saw something in him, so must Marcellus have saw in this boy. As he slept there, waiting to be arroused by something, he seemed so peaceful...little did he know that he would wake up to a new life. One that embraced chaos and bathed in the blood of his foes...that would be if he possessed the strength to withstand the trials and tribulations.

As the Shrieking Talon began to hover over the ground, preparing to launch out of the atmosphere into the infinite reaches of the galaxy above, one more though crossed Orik's mind. One that both was somewhat disturbing and one that also evoked no reaction from him at all. It envolved that boy Namiad, whom he had arranged a deal with and hadn't carried out that deal. On one hand, he wanted to be a man of his word. On the other hand, the deceit and betrayl of that individual wouldn't mean much.

I will think about this mid-flight I guess

(To Coreillia)

Draken stepped out of the ship fully rested. He looked around and then decided to take a walk around. First he went to the mess hall. but no one was around.

So he ventured toward the medbay. When he passed by he noticed Alora talking to the man he remembered sitting on the throne when he was first there.

He continued to walk through the temple, heading toward the dungeon. Draken walked down the stairs and stood by the entrance to the dungeon.

"Padawan, are you awake?" Draken waited to see his reply.

Reideran paused at the voice of the Sith and slowly cocked his head back to look at him as he did at his master, but looking more dreary and tired. Like he did towards Alora, he lashed out towards the bars and began slamming them, wishing to just break through and kill the damned apprentice. He gripped onto the bars and pulled his face between them, looking right into Draken's eyes.

"What do you want?" Reideran asked, his breathing getting heavy and his heart slowing. He was calming, but the feeling of anger purged the sound of quiet from his voice. No matter what, he felt like he could only scream and, if not, speak loudly and with much fury.

He slid his hands through the bars, trying to reach for Draken. Of course, he had no success with this either.

Reideran gripped the bars and slowly whispered, "Reideran Hasl," through them. As he finished the sound of the L, he continued slamming the bars, trying to bend them the best he could. He let go and, in a fit of rage, kicked the wall and threw himself down onto the floor, screaming like a young child.

"...What do you want to know?" he asked, bottling up the remnants of resentment inside. "I don't know anything about my life. I have no memory before waking up on Tatooine."

He stood up and walked over to the bars, reaching out one arm to try and grab Draken, with no success of course. He managed to not throw a tantrum like a child this time, but his face told otherwise.

"The person that took care of me was killed by a gang that I didn't wanna join... That's it. Nothing else unless you wanna know about all the fights I've been in... But they're all the same thing. Smack, punch, bam."

He slammed his fists together and looked up at Draken, biting his lower lip as hard as he could, causing a drop of blood to slip from his teeth. He gripped the bars and slammed himself against them, in another attempt to break them with much failure.

Draken smiled crookedly. "Reid, hmm it seems like your story is much the same as mine, execpt that my mother was killed by the Jedi years ago."

He stopped talking to let this sink in to his head. "This muchI will tell you. I am unsure what is in store for you. However your anger is strong and you should be able to withstand what they throw your way."

" But one piece of advice when you use your anger do not allow it to fully control you. Cause if you do, then you will begin to fight blindly." He glanced at him to see if he was listening.

Edited by Guest

Reideran looked carefully at Draken and closed his eyes. He let out a sigh and dropped the the floor, in a sort of fetal position. He began pondering on what was going to happen to him. Why did he have to let something like this happen to him? This was madness.

"Will I get my memories back if I stay with the Sith?"

This was the only important thing now. Would Reid gain his memories and remember all before or would he fall a complete victim to the darkside that consumed him and ultimately forget this important goal? He didn't know and he needed to. He pulled himself back up with the bars and put his face through it, waiting for an answer.

"This I do not know" Draken paused to think. "If I get the chance I would like to how you fight later."

He considered his trail of thought then looked at the padawan. "For now your fate is uncertain but if power you want do as you are told by the master. How fares your former master?"

((Sorry this was so short rushed for time))

His search for meaning has only paved way for meaninglessness, and this awareness bequeath negativity in his part; futility steers him boredom, anguish and grievance, and these consequently lead into another pursuit of getting hold of meaning. This recurring routine has been ever-lasting since his understanding of ”œThe force”

P3UXctm.gif

Reideran paused. He would have to chance at this and see if the Sith could help him. Perhaps they could bring back his memories if he tried hard enough and was loyal.

"He's there," Reideran answered Draken, nodding his head back.

He sighed and threw himself back to lay down.

Alora could feel Exodus approach. For some reason she couldn't help but get on his nerves... some twisted pleasure with annoying her old apprentice. For now she ignored him, instead speaking to the Dark Lord... though giving Exodus a sly look out of the corner of her eye.

"Mi'Lord, I have thought of branching out my powers and knowledge towards those regarding alchemy."

Now she did look at Exodus, feeling his interest when she mentioned alchemy.

"I'm sure my old apprentice here, Darth Exodus, would be interested in learning it as well. Would there be anyone we could learn from or any particular references regarding it?"

She turned back to the Dark Lord, her body respectfully inclined towards him.

"Speaking of other apprentices, my two are nearing the completion of their training. I would like to do something... interesting... for their trials"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune