Dubrillion

Tarrian Skywalker

Kal followed Jacen to the chosen spot and looked over the skimatics of the armies that Kal would have quite a say in how they would deploy and operate. Kal quicky came up with a list of ideas that might work. He typed on his data pad which projecited images of what he had in mind.

"Not for all of our troops, but for more than enough we should start with out fitting. We should have a basic three types of soliders for ours or mainly my command of however you see fit. Your standard fighter. Then we should use a group of troops that are heavily armored and are walking tanks. They will inspire fear into all who se them/ They will be our dreadnaughts. Finally Raptors. Fast, smart, and deadly. They move quicker than any being alive and they make all beings equal. All three shall work for advance parties, rading parties, boarding parties, and of course mass forces of death to wipe out any ground forces."

Kal stopped and showed projections of armor, weaponry, and specail skills.

"For deployment purposes this is a differnt matter. Deployment should be five pronged stages for ground and three pronged for space forces. For the moment lets keep the step process simple. For the three prong stage first one is advanced teams that shall board and sabatoage secondary and primary systems so main parties can board. Stage two the main parties board and waste all but the toughest or most lucky surviors. Finally stage three is the most crucial and most deadly group of troops. A final party of mixed units lead by an high ranking BD member will enter and either capture, destory, and or purge the vessle of all who stand against us. Thats my plan though."

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

He came back alone, no fleet, no harversters, nothing but he, and himself. And a little datapad too.> As well as countless weapons stashed away in the compartment of his ship.

He landed.

Soon he was out and about and making his way back into the BD base. he did have something for Piccolo after all.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Duo carefully considered the Vigo's question before coming to the conclusion he knew practically nothing about the area, so it would be best to wait until he had arrived there so that he could give it a look over and decide then.

”œI can't honestly say, I'll get a feel for the place once we arrive. Perhaps I should go ahead of the transport to scout the area out?”

The green Twi'lek carefully studied the components of the new Black Dawn Armadda in his personal quarters aboard the Victory I Star Destroyer. Kamino, clothed head to tow in his signiture blood-red robes, marvled at the Fleet. Each of the Star Destroyers under his command were powerful weapons in their own right. What lay aboard, however, further amazed the BD Operative. These assests, combined with the newly built Force Harvestors, would decimate any opposition. No group would be safe from the Black Dawn's wrath.

Kamino continued to expand his knowledge as the rest of the ship's crew began standard war preparations.

Kamino.jpg

Slicer came up to Piccolo and handed him a datapad that listed all the activites the empire had been up to that Slicer himself had access to know. He feltl ike quite the traitor however in the gaining o power sometimes such feelings were nesscary

ship

Jacen listened to the man's suggestions with great interest, Kal was known for his tactical mind, and Jacen always valued that. He agreed with most of the man's suggestions, but had a few of his own.

"We have a total of 432 fighters at our disposal. We'll be breaking them down into flights of 36 fighters each. That will mean we'll have 12 flights. I'll be in command of flights 1-8 and you'll take 9-12. I suggest that we only take two flights out into the battle at any one time, and then we basically follow your plan. We can each choose a ship in the enemies fleet then use your 3 pronged attack for the ships. We'll take 12 fighters in for the speacial teams, making sure that we can take care of their different systems((think BFII, when you want to take out a system, you go in, blow it up, then leave.)), now I also suggest seeing if we can get some drilling equipment and see if we can go through the hull, but that will have to be approved by Piccolo. After the first stage of the attack, we send in a second wave of 12 fighters to take out their main fighting force, and reenforce the special ops team. Third, a ranking officer will go in with the third group of tweleve and clean up, trying to capture the ship if possible, and if not, destroying it, then reporting back to us, on our main mission, which I'll get to later.

Now for a slight side track, we can each devote one of our flights to the ground forces to help out Mindan and Duo in any way they can, but that will be left up to them, and if we need them we can simply call them back up if we're in trouble.

Now, back on track, after our first attack on each ship, regroup on the main vessel(capital ship,) and we can redisribute the troops needed to pull a second attack, and so on and so forth until we have decimated the enemies fleet.

**I have som special equipment that might help us turn the tide of the battle. If you and I, along with a special ops team can sneak onto the enemies flag ship and manage not to get killed, we can cut off all outgoing and ingoing communication from the flagship, which could greatly turn the tide in our favor.

Now I would like your input on my suggestions, and I value those suggestions bery much, as I know I'm not perfect."

Jacen sat back and took a sip of caf, rellishing its flavor.

((Okay, I'm going to try to get a few things mod and Piccolo approved. And I do value your suggestions, so please make them, and also note that the special equipment needs to be mod approved, so try not to do too much with it until it's set in stone.))

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

Kal listen to Jacen like a scribe and put every thought into his mind. Being that he was a man who possed with a photographic memory. Everything was burned into his mind and he would be able to recal everything in a single moment if need be.

"The battle plan in theory is good considering on average this is how the empire and the republic interact in battle and respond. However We should not try to salvage the small ships. Espically considering the way we are fighting. We should take only the flagship and as much as we are trying to avoid it take a few prisoners. Those prisoners will only be high ranking or high profile officers and characters."

Jacen while sipping his drink gave the Kal the look of explain.

"Well its simple why we would take only a few prisioners after we go though the trouble of killing everything else. Public exacutions make for great scare tactics. Of course such a messaure would be needed to be passed though Piccolo. However I think its the proper course. Also, we do have one problem. Light sabers pose one great problem. When we do run into lightsabers in combat I would perfer an agent and the special ops inflaitors to carry slug slowers. That I am attached to them or anything, but a light saber can not reflect or use against us. Also slugs don't cartarise the wound, they will leave pain and blood. Fear will carry us far. Fear will be the mind killer for the force users."

Kal stopped himself and took a sip from his cup and let out a sigh.

"When I was raised on the run while on Naboo my father taught me many things. Two the most imparticular. One was my style of fighting with my pistols; my gun Katas. Secondly. He taught me of fear. Not fear in the sith way of fear. Fear in a differnt way though. Fear limits the mind. Fear controls our actions. Fear makes us do the wrong things. Fear is why we die. Fear controls us. Fear is the mind killer. If we remeber that we can not go wrong. That is why I want our special units to carry that message with them. They will be able to act with out the fear of a light saber. With out fear any man can do any thing."

Kal put down his cup and crossed his arms.

"Other than Vigo, your plans and countermeausers will more than surfice. I have no other additions to make to your battle plan sir."

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Duo moved through the compound and gathered a few supplies as well as had a few of the flight technicians prep his ship for departure. Before departing he went to the labs and had them inject a micro-tracker into his blood stream; incase things got bad.

After that he slipped away from the planet with hardly a single person noticing him.

Piccolo sent a message to Darkholme.

"You will lead my personal guard in this campaign. I will explain more of what that entails upon my return."

Piccolo sent secret instructions to Slicer, before opening up his comm to all.

"The Sith aren't biting, and I'm getting impatient. This begins now. We will reverse our plan and get the aide of the Jedi. I have just been given information on the whereabouts of the Sith, so it will work just as well this way. I am heading for Haruun Kal to negotiate. I don't want any signs of our true fleet. When we attack Cardia, we will attack with the old Black Sun fleet at first. We will work out the details upon my return. Keep going with your respective work. But remember, this has officially started. We must all be vigilant."

Piccolo took a private shuttle, and headed into space.

((Kal: I got everything Pic approved, and since Robbie has read my mesage, and not sent anything back, I'm going to go ahead and say it's all in. We have the mole miners, which I'm going to bring in with an alias, just for this story line, called the Black Sun Fighter Squadron, or something along those lines, and then the "special equipment" which will be used to knock out enemy transmissions, and that is also in...))

Jacen listened as Kal made his suggestions then smiled. This man had a mind for battle. It would not be long before that mind was put to use.

"Your plan's are well laid out, and make perfect sense. Relay this to the fighter squadrons and comm me when you have done so. I'll be in the weapons locker room(whatever you want to call it), getting some slug throwers for myself, then make sure that the troops get them."

Standing, Jacen shook hands with the man, then headed towards the weapon locker room.

((Sorry for the short post...))

silassig-1.jpg

Mindan recieved a coded transmission informing him that step one of his own part of the mission was complete. A soft smile crept across his face as he made his way to Laayla and took off, course set for the shining jewel of the galaxy, Coruscant.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

((I would like a PM stating everything that was Mod and Pic approved. Also I would like a PM stating everything we have. I don't want a helix happening to the BD.))

Even though Jacen had left Kal was still seated. He stood up and shook his head. Here he was back on limited terms and he had not only sat up and managed the city of a base that had come into full and constantly improving statis on Durbillion he was now also in charge for setting up soliders to battle for this "crusade". Still even if he was still watched with out babby sitter he knew he couldn't afford to be carless. One mistake and the Dawn would kill him.

Kal left the small area and headed to the armory where personal squad commanders and trainers were awating his orders and equipment producers. All three of his droids rolled behind him and projecited images of the three types of ground infliator units that were to be used and make up all squads.

"We will be using of course blaster resient armor. However there is somthing we will be using in stead of the standard Imperial grunt. We will be using wickedly toned down, but still durible Katarn Class III armor. It won't be damn near impossible to destory, but it will take hit better. On top of our basic units there will be two special units. A heavy armored and heavily armed unit that all will carry a special surpise. Flame throwers. If the Imps though they were in hell before, hell will manifest itself before them then. Our second special unit will be raptors. They carry light armor, however they make up with in speed and power. They all will cary blades perturding from their left arms. Both of these units are the first line of attackers. They will be the morale killer of all who stand before them."

Some of the people in room looked upon Kal like he was crazy. Such type of units were not used today as much as the simple basics. Others looked upon Kal as if he was insane with battle and that he would kill them all. However they all agreed he was to calm and collected while speaking of such things to be human.

"On one last note. On top of carrying the stand DC-15 blaster pistol all uints will carry with them minum of one slug with two standard clips or caste of ammo. They will be the defense agaisnt the lightsaber. Learn to love them. All units will have the choice between either a pistol clip verison or a six shooter magnum .45 MM. I would perfer the Raptors carry a pair of slugs and blaster pistols. This is all I will say. Vigo Jacen has said my ideas are offical. Only a Vigo will change them. Began the contrusction of all armor and weapons now. I want us to be ready to leave in two weeks time. Fail me and the Vigos will be the least of your worries."

Kal left the room and headed twoards the strong holds heart. His three droids left his pressence and headed twoards the personel, weapons, and armor sectors to supervise and provide any infomation needed for aid. Glasses fell over the black dragon as he accessed a terminal and dug threw the infomation given the officer. Two weeks was a short amount of time. Still Piccolo was moving the machine of war so fast that giving two weeks was not to keep up with the path they now walked. Kal started to feel afriad of what was going on, but discarded the thought. Fear was the mind killer and he could not afford to subcum to it.

He went back to work on the specifications needed for every unit.

((I will have fully what each of the juggernauts and the Raptors armaments are PM to all who need them shortly))

((Kal(On your Damon account) check your PM box. Everything you requested is there. Everything we have and everything I got Pic and Mod approved.))

Jacen walked silently through the halls of Dubrillion. The back of his shoes making just the slightest noise on the sleek metallic hallway. He walked for a few more minutes before stopping at a weapons locker. He inserted his key card and the door opened. He looked inside and grabbed a slug thrower. He also took a few castes of ammo. Closing the door and making sure it was locked, Jacen headed back to his room, preparing to learn as much about the weapon as he could in the short amount of time he had.

He opened his door, and stepped into the cool room. The temperature was a comfterable 78 degrees, and Jacen grabbed a bottle of water from the cooler in his kitchenette. He sat down on the sofa and began examining the object.

silassig-1.jpg

So Salla was an honorable Operative. For years he had served the Black Sun, gaining their trust. Now an Agent for the Black Dawn, So sat in the cockpit of his YT-2000 and marvled at the massive Victory I Star Destroyers dancing overhead. The Dawn's Fleet was extraordinary....more than enough to wipe the Force-Using scum from the Galaxy. So never questioned how or why such a mission would be carried out. Questions like that were not appropriate for him. He was just one of the thousands of Black Dawn employees that dutifully performed his assigned tasks to the best of his ability. The criminal organization paid well....enough to provide a pleasent living for So, his wife, and thier two kids. But being part of the Dawn was more than that....he now got to be part of history. Even playing as a small pawn in the coming War would validate his life. And that feeling, in turn, further validated his devotion to the Black Dawn's cause.

Suddenly So Salla's ship began to shake. The BD Agent looked up from his control panel. To his suprised amazement, one of the 18 Victory I Star Destroyers of the Black Dawn was passing closely overhead. So laid back in his rumbling seat and watched the gigantic ship's gracefullness. It's enourmity slowly came into view. Salla was close enough to the rigid markings of the Black Dawn imprinted on the ship. His heart began to race for war. So swore he could almost hear the deep pounding of drums. He couldn't wait for the coming battle!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside of So Salla's YT-2000, two small and deadly Starfighters screeched towards the massive Victory Star Destroyer. The ships, an E-Wing and a TIE, were two that were not normally seen together. But this was a special occasion. More importantly, they both carried the insignia of the unstoppable Black Dawn. The Starfighter pilots, Niemodian Flask Florrida of the E-Wing and Dug Rebulva of the TIE, raced their repsective ships into the cavernous mouth of the Destroyer. Landing side by side, the two Black Dawn Agents emerged from their ships. The duo conversed as they exited the brightly lit hanger. A clear energy could be seen between the two. The were no doubt excited about the coming battle with the Force-Users.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deeper inside the mammoth ship, a figure in flowing regal red robes clasped his arms behind his back. The man was clearly a Twi'lek, one from the green Luthan race. He peered out of the windows of the Bridge. His gaze, however, was far off....he was clearly fixated on the coming battle. His thoughts floated around that one subject only: The War with the Force-Users.

The aura that encompassed the green Twi'lek in blood-red robes clearly signified that this man was in command of the Star Destroyer. In fact, he was in command of eight other Victory ships as well....half the the Black Dawn's Armadda. The man's name was Kamino. He was a Senior Black Sun Operative....his years with the syndicate were surpassed only by his good friend Piccolo. Ahh, Piccolo. Although Kamino was not sure of his current status in the organization (he had recently come out of retirement) he would take orders from none other than his great cyborg leader. Kamino would follow that man to the end of the Galaxy. But, as part of the newly formed Black Dawn, Kamino planned on following Piccolo to vicotory....a Genocide of the Force-Users!

Approaching the Twi'lek from behind, the human Captain Iva delivered a message to Kamino. He informed his crimson-clothed superior that Piccolo had delivered a com message. One that stated the War had begun!

Kamino regarded the Captain and smiled.

"Then we will soon see the extermination of the Force-Users...and the trouble in which they have caused."

Kamino returned his gaze to the amassing Fleet of Victory Star Destroyers as Captain Iva slipped away. The Black Dawn Armadda, when coupled with the Force Harvestors, would see to it that Picollo's vision of a Force-User free Galaxy would be met.

And Kamino would be at his side....supporting him all the way....

Kamino.jpg

Jacen set the weapon in the new holster on his belt. He had studided it very closely and decided that he knew enough about it to use it effecitently. Next he sent in a comm to Piccolo.

--Comm to Piccolo--

Sir, I'm requesting a corvette, a few operatives, and a few days of absent leave to go to Nkllon and pick up a few things needed for the plan set out before me.

--End Comm--

silassig-1.jpg

Slicer landed back at the abse his mission completed, he had found it interesting during the corse of his mission to find his superior all the way in the Hapes cluster but hey what ever floated that man's boat.

He made his way to the compartment area he felt the need to come up with a little something in his up coming plans, digging out the spider silk armor he laided it out as well as a blaster, a carbonite gun, two knives, a belt full of explosives, his remade lightsabers, and a helemt that looked like the cross between a stromtrooper and a rebel vanguard. With his outfit completed he he added some knee high black boots to the mix and then set it all aside, when the time came he would donn this outfit. The time wasn't ready yet though.

HE stroleld out of his ship in order to finalize things.

ship

Jacen recieved no conformation, so he took the initiative and had a Corellian Corvette prepped with a crew and had his own ship loaded onto it. After all was done he nodded to the Mon Calamari captain, and they headed towards space.

Jumping into hyperspace they were on their way to Nkllon.

silassig-1.jpg

Piccolo returned to Dubrillion. He spoke through his comm to all of his senior operatives.

"Get ready. I will go first once the Jedi start arriving on Cardia with Duo in the Lictor Dungeon Ship. Duo you should gather some of the best troops and head for that ship now and wait for me. The rest of you get into the six Destroyers. I will pull them into hyperspace along with the Harvester and into Haruun Kal air space when the time is right. From that point on, you all know your positions in this operation. The universe is depending on us gentleman."

Slicer looked different, he had donned that which he had laid out earlier making himf eel rather, strange as if he had taken of his skin and was left exposed to teh world, even those this armor was just as protective against blasters as his last one, maybe a little less.

He smiled it was all still hidden behind his helmet, his weapons had been strabbed on in one wy or another and he was set. So naturally after cllipping on his lightsabers he made his way to a destroyer, He would do his best to disgusie himself from all, Jedi and Sith even though his lightsabers were hanging out.

Abon boarding a destroyer he was given a place to well collect his thoughts really and so he quietly sat ready and waiting for this party to start.

ship

"Gentleman, be ready. You may have to come on a moments notice."

Piccolo gave further orders to Duo. The Black Dawn agent gathered a large contingent of Raptor and Juggernaut forces and headed into Piccolo's transport ship. With the Black Dawn leader in the lead, they all headed for the Lictor Class Dungeon ship. Piccolo commed the others.

"I'm going to give our Jedi allies a kick in the pants. We need to get started. Once more, be ready."

He headed into space with Duo and the other troops.

Jacen landed on Dubrillion. He had recieved Piccolo's comm from space and was now on his way. He ordered the two mole miners into one of the destroyer's hangar bays, then headed for a turbolift. All his equipment he would need were already on the Lucky Me, which was in a Destroyer hangar bay.

He stepped into a turbolift and pulled out a concelaed keypad from the wall. He slipped his keycard into the pad and it turned to life. He typed in his personal password and the pad beeped in recognition. It headed down at a steady rate. It went below the basement and headed down for another 100 meters before coming to a gentle stop. The doors slid open and Jacen looked into the vaulted ceiling of a labrotory. He stepped in and greeted the lone scientist.

"Do you have the equipment I requested Dr. Pang? I'm about to leave for our battle, and it will be a great assest."

"Yes I do sir!

He walked over to a bench and showed Jacen how to operate the machinery.

"There is only one catch. Someone must voice activate it every five minutes or it will stop working. It's a security feature, but it may hamper you.

"That's no problem, thanks for your help."

Jacen picked up the handsized peice of equipment, that looked like a datapad. He placed it in his jacket and walked back to the turbolift. He commed Kal with the details and then headed for his assigned destroyer.

He placed the equipment in a small, but secure storage compartment, aboard his ship then headed back out to the hangar to await Piccolo's comm.

silassig-1.jpg

Kal in the armory recives word of what has transpired. He lets out a sigh and his hands graze his two slug throwers. He gathers his three droids and enters a transport that takes him to one of five SD's making its last pick up of Raptors and juggernauts.

Once on board Kal made way to the bridge and looked at the stars. The stars have changed once more. It was time the Black Dragon beared its fangs once more. He looked at the ship as it made its way to meet with Piccolo.

((I knows it late, but so what.))

Mindan awakened when Crow alerted him that they were coming out of hyperspace in an hours time. Mindan made his way to the 'fresher and dressed, getting ready and made his way to his command chair.

As he pulled the craft out of hyperspace, re-engaging the sublight drives, he alerted the Black Dawn control crew that he was on his way in and to have an update on the progress of the Black Dawns plans, as he had been out of contact for a time.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png