Dubrillion

Tarrian Skywalker

"There is much anger in him."

"He is not to be a Jedi. He is meant to be a Cleric........."

Two men in robes briskly walked past, their eyes glancing toward him. Narrowing his eyes and turning them away from the Jedi, the child turned his attention to smaller child before him. Sliding his right foot along the smooth floor, the larger ducked underneath the path of the training blade. When the blade had passed overhead, he rose up with a punch and made contact with the others gut. Knowing the boy no longer had wind in him, the darker haired boy swpet the feet out from the other.

White light poured into Darkholmes eyes as he awoke from his cloning tube. Fluid surounded his body and a tube filled his mouth feeding him air and nutrients. Blurred figures moved behind the glass and Darkholme slowly feel once more into darkness.

Delta's ARC-170 the Uriel blasted out of space above Dubrillion and it found an orbit around the planet.

In the cokpit Delta turned on the com system to hail the planet Dubrillion and Black Dawn,

”œHounorable Black Dawn, I have wondered if I may join this great operation and perhaps assist you in you fight agaist your enimies.”

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

Delta was directed to a landing pad where a Black Dawn representative came to meet him. A small group of soldiers stood at his side.

"You are similar to those Mandalorian pretenders that have assaulted our troops on Haruun Kal. What is your true purpose here? Are you a spy for them?"

Meanwhile, work began on Darkholme. The man was quickly made unconscious as the cloning process completed. Piccolo wanted a warrior fit to be the Commander of his Personal Guard. That would require more abilities than Darkholme previously possessed. The same doctors that had worked their entire lives keeping Piccolo alive set to work on the Black Dawn operative.

"Piccolo will be pleased with what we have created."

The doctors enhanced Darkholme's body with cybernetic attachments, increasing his strength and speed. But their final addition was the most unusual. Darkholme's wings were altered completely. They were encased in blaster-resistant metal, increasing their span. The metal was strong enough to repel durasteel, but light enough to allow Darkholme to still fly. If anything, his flight speed would be increased. The wings were bladed on the edges, and could easily slice through flesh and bone. They added small blades on the underside of each wing, which were connected to his cybernetic body. With a mere thought, and swipe of his bladed appendages, Darkholme could shoot razor sharp knives at his opponents from the air. Darkholme would be a winged terror to the unsuspecting Force-users. The young warrior was at last awakened.

pJzctEZ.png

As the soldiers asked him the question about Haruun Kal, he made note in his helmet what weapons they were armed with. And thier attitudes toward him.

He heard the question, he had heard that the group of Deltas from his past were attacking the Black Dawn troops on Haruun Kal, he made a mental note of this and answered the question.

”œI am not one of those Deltas, but I was made in the same Cloning Pod as they were. I am not loyal to them and I am no spy. My purpose is to join the Black Dawn and to serve them with my full strengh. I am sure you can always find a use for a Mandalorian”

Ca'Aran

"Sir we have incoming enemy fighters. The Jedi should be fine, but what about the Clerics? They will not be able to fight off the invasion forces the Empire will send."

"This is what they are being trained for. If they can't repel a few Stormtroopers, they are of no use to us. Evacuate the apprentices and younglings."

"Yes Master Talon."

Snapping his eyes open, Darkholme watched as several scientists turned their attentions towards him. His eyes narrowed as they began to examine a large flap of metal. The exact opposite occured when an younger scientist aimed a blaster rifle at him and fired. Turning his head to the side, he realized that where his wings were previously, metallic wings now sprouted from his shoulder blades.

Rising to his feet, Darkholme sproud his 16' foot wingspan out and filled the room. His wings seemed stronger than ever and he even felt small daggers within the wings. Even without being told he knew he could fire them at his enemies with a mere thought. Contracting his wings, Darkholme made for the hangar and before he realized it he was there. While he had been asleep, the Black Dawn scientists had modified his body in more ways than even he knew.

Unsure of whether or not he was needed on Haruun Kaal, Darkholme decided he needed to rearm himself in case he was called for. Entering the armory, the Black Dawn General began to stock up for the fight that was to come.

Duo swiftly moved through the hallways, already having complete control over most of his motor functions. The process of speak still took a bit more concentration then he would have liked, but that wasn't a problem at the moment. Two Golden Desert eagles hugged his hips, but the assortment of weapons he normally possessed was absent.

He stepped into the armory, taking note of the figure with the wings that was gathering him some weapons as well. Duo remained silent, focusing his cobalt orbs on the shelves that held the various grenades. He grabbed at least one of each and a few extra of a few specific types. He also stocked up on explosive tipped slugs for his weapons.

”œI am hitting them hard for using such dishonorable methods, killing their own to be rid of so few of us.”

The short insufferable journey to Dubrillion was tiring on the circuits of the poor droid which occupied the seat of his lone starcraft. This business was irritating but being in league with the Black Dawn would benefit the droid greatly as they are presumed to have much more wealth at their disposal than the unreliable Hutts. The droid felt a surge of annoyance in his control cluster and urged his ship forward into the nearest docking bay of the Black Dawn facility.

The droid gather his assassins rifle and made his way off his ship going down the corridor to a destination given to him in an encrypted message from the Black Dawn.

*Clink Clank*

The sound of the droid going down the hall turned many heads but it mattered not. These meatsacks would soon meat their ends by either the hands or weaponry of CR-34 soon enough if they kept goggling at him. Keeping his processor focused the droid rendezvoused at the office of Piccolo and awaited further instructions from the Black Dawn.

cr34.png

Why can't this be like combat, where I blindly rush in and kill everything in sight?

Mindan made his way to the command center and commed Darkholme for an update on what was happening. Summoning Delta to himself, Mindan asked him what he could offer as proof of his loyalty.

Mindan felt aggravated that he was not up to date with what was happening in the mission to remove Force users from the galaxy. Mindan sent Crow to Laayla to ready her for flight and fight.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

As Delta was summoned to Mindan and was asked what he could offer to show his loyalty to Black Dawn

He wondered what he could show”¦ah,

”œI will follow you and give my life for the cause if you disire, sir, unless you want me to give anything else. I could even donate my ship to Black Dawn. I could assist you against the Corrupt Deltas.”

Ca'Aran

An RSS Corvette Marauder named Silver Exile came barreling out of hyperspace at an almost marvalous speed. Aboard this ship, at the wheel, stood a half human, half miraluka man, by the name of Canderous Bralor. Within moments he stopped his ship above the planet. As he looked over Dubrillion, there stood the man known as Mandalore The Wise, aka Canderous Bralor. He was no mando clone, but a decendant of Mandalorians dating as far back as the days of the Old Republic.

Within moments he sent out a Comm to the Black Dawn forces below....

Incoming Comm to Black Dawn Ground Control

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Canderous Bralor. I have come to enlist in the service of the Black Dawn. I have heard tales of attacking Haruun Kal and to your plan to eradicate the galaxy of the force. As a force sensitive like myself, i don't approve of this, but for far too long have the Jedi and Sith plagued this Galaxy with their war. So, in closeing, I agree with this, and will help in anyway i can.

-Canderous Bralor Out

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Comm

With that, Canderous engaged his ship into drive, and crept slowly into Dubrillion's atmosphere, and awaiting there for reply.

darmanda.png

Formally Known as Hunter Of Shadows/Dark

The operative nodded to Delta,

"That is satisfactory. Report to Haruun Kal immediately. Don't disappoint us, and you will be well rewarded."

An operative approached Mindan.

"You need to report to Haruun Kal, and help take control of the Black Dawn fleet there. Imperial forces have intervened, and we need as much manpower as we can get."

CR-34 was given a secret, special mission. (PM box)

pJzctEZ.png

Turning towards a mirror, Darkholme scanned his armored body. The skeletal image presented to him made him certain he made the right decision in changing his armor. And now the metallic wings sprouting from his back made him appear to the the Angel of Death. The neon greem smoke that slid from the eyepieces instilled a supernatural presence to his enemies, and the same color plasma that coud erupt from his palms was an added danger to any foes that stood against the wraith of the Black Dawn.

Exiting the armory, Darkholme made his way to the droid labs in order to design a droid that would be able to keep up with him in battle. Pulling his wings closer to him, he began to work, keeping his own battle style in mind.

Turning towards a mirror, Darkholme scanned his armored body. The skeletal image presented to him made him certain he made the right decision in changing his armor. And now the metallic wings sprouting from his back made him appear to the the Angel of Death. The neon greem smoke that slid from the eyepieces instilled a supernatural presence to his enemies, and the same color plasma that coud erupt from his palms was an added danger to any foes that stood against the wraith of the Black Dawn.

Exiting the armory, Darkholme made his way to the droid labs in order to design a droid that would be able to keep up with him in battle. Pulling his wings closer to him, he began to work, keeping his own battle style in mind.

Canderous recieved a comm telling him where to land. He followed some air defenders into the landing platform, where he disembarked his ship. Canderous stood at the bottem of his onramp, his feet touching the soil ever so lightly. As he walked toward the compound, each step was light, barely making a noice. He walked up to a guard, stationed by the landing platform, and spoke.....

"Take me to the man in charge."

The soldier spoke in a fearful voice, and replied.......

"Yes Sir."

The man turned around and headed to the command center, where he approached a man(Mindan). The soldier then spoke to him.....

"Sir, this is....uh sorry, what's your name Sir?

"Canderous Bralor, but i'm also known as Mandalore the Wise."

"Yes, this is Canderous Bralor sir. He's a new recruit."

Canderous then spoke up for himself...........

"As you know, i am Canderous Bralor, also known by Mandalore the Wise. I have recently heard of the Black Sun's crusade against force users. Now, although, as a half miraluka and a force sensitive, I dissapprove of destroying all force users, but for far too long have the Jedi and Sith plagued the Galaxy. For that, sir, i am for and will help any way you see fit. I am in your service now, and wish to join the Black Dawn on their rightous crusade."

With that, Canderous stepped back, and awaited the man's reply.

darmanda.png

Mindan acknowledged the situation update with a curt nod and turned to face the being introduced to him as Mandalore the Wise.

"What have you to offer? and What can you give as proof of Loyalty?

Explain yourself to the Commander here (That would Be Black Sun Armada) and he will determine if you are worthy of serving Black Dawn."

Mindan nodded to the Commander and strode to his ship, which Crow had prepped and ready to go. Getting aboard, Mindan made his way out of the atmosphere and set course for Haruun Kal.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

"What have you to offer?"

As Mandalore stood there, his skills were questioned, causing him to chuckle. With his right arm, he reached out quickly, gripping the young soldier that led him to Mindan's throat, and after extending him as high as he could, squeezed until the soldier's until his throat collapsed. He then dropped the lifeless body and spoke.....

"I am a sufficent killer."

"What can you give as proof of Loyalty?"

Mandalore checkled again, shaking his head this time, and spoke again....

"I can give nothing, but only because i can not make the promise to be loyal to the Black Dawn forever. But i can promise to remain loyal for a time, as well as a promise to not leave under betrayel. My life and my alliegiance are mine, and my alone, and my allies for a time. But in time i will move on, and thus beginning anew. The only promise of loyalty i can give is this: As long as our fight is the same fight, my alliance with you will continue."

With that, Mandalore stepped back, and awaited the Commander's(Black Sun Armada) reply.

darmanda.png

Mindan landed and exited his ship with a dark cloud of anger following him. He was seethign from Black Dawn's defeat. Making his way to his quarters, Mindan stripped down and stepped into the fresher and allowed the water to run overt him, cooling his body and his temper down.

Dressing, Mindan headed to the command post, commanding Mandalore the Wise to dispose of the body he had killed and to forward thirty thousand credits to the mans family and to then make his way to the brig.

"I will deal with you shortly. No man kills others under my command without reason and without my knowledge. We may take you still, but you wronged this man and me."

Mindan then turned and summoned all command staff the main conference center.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

"I will deal with you shortly. No man kills others under my command without reason and without my knowledge. We may take you still, but you wronged this man and me."

Mandalore chuckled a bit, and went to do what he was told. But before he walked off, he bowed to Mindan and spoke....

"Such is the way of the Mandalorians. This man was no soldier, if i could kill him in just a few moments. As allies, i will do what i am told, but don't expect any remorse from me."

With that, Mandalore walked over, threw the body over his shoulder, and walked off to set up a soldier's funeral. He burnt the body, and walked over to his ship, sent the 30,000 credits to the man's family, and started making his way to the bridge. Once there he let Mindan know he was there, and stepped back, waited to see what the man wanted with him.

darmanda.png

OOC: I meant the Brig...as in 'military jail'

IC:

Mindan stared malevolently at Madnalore.

"You may be a Mandalorian and hold to their creed and beliefs and honour system. I can respect that. I cannot respect someone who kills needlessly. That is wasteful. I do not like waste. That is your only warning."

Mindan turned aside, disgusted at the actions of this "Mandalorian." So wasteful, and arrogant, to just kill for no reasons a man whjo was below him. The man wasn't a warrior, that was correct. Warriors are not fair game in war, or in peace. To just take the life away of a man you do not know nor have any quarrel with, someone who you wish to be an ally with, is wasteful, and ignorant.

I will have to keep my eyes on this one until I know I can trust him thought Mindan to himself.

Making his way to the conference room, Mindan acknowledged to himself that he maybe still be biased against the Mandalorians due to Shadow Fett's actions in betraying the Black Sun.

Reacing the conference room, Mindan took a parade rest stance and stared out the viewport over the compound below watching as arious Black Sun operatives went about their business.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

((Sorry....I misread the post. ))

Canderous stood there, looking at Mindan through the t- shaped viewplate, his featureless miraluka eyes stareing at the man's force outlined body as he spoke.....

"You may be a Mandalorian and hold to their creed and beliefs and honour system. I can respect that. I cannot respect someone who kills needlessly. That is wasteful. I do not like waste. That is your only warning."

Then as the man turned and walked off, Canderous though to himself....

"This man is right. I should not have killed the young soldier just to prove my killing capabilites. I should do something......"

With that Canderous ran after Mindan and reached him just before he entered the conferance room. Speaking to Mindan, the Miraluka kindness shown through....

"I am sorry sir. I was just showing my worthiness. If you will, please send the man's family a badge of honor, and i will work off the debt for it."

With that, Canderous darted back off toward the commander to recieve his orders.

darmanda.png

Mindan turned as Mandalore requested his attention once more.

"Your apology is accepted. However punishment is still required. Twenty-four hours in the brig and a badge of honour is sufficient.

Mindan continued on his way in thought.

This one has honour, howver he is rash and quick to action without thought. He will need training to rectify this.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

((Back from the dead, it's been about 5 hours short of three days where I am, and I'm not going to be back for a couple of days. Say, what are the ranks now a days, I know Mindan is like the CEO, does that mean I'm a Vigo...?))

Jacen Onnd awoke, or rather, breathed for the first time in this new clone. He sat up and looked around. He was in the white walled medical wing of the Black Sun base on Dubrillion. He smiled.

This is what, my fourth body?

He pulled off the medical ward clothes and looked towards his pile of clothes awaiting him. He slipped into them. He then preceeded to head towards Mindan's quarters where he assumed the Vigo would be.

Knocking, he requested permission to enter.

((Remember, Jacen doesn't know IC about Piccolo leaving...))

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

Kal sat up in a clone incubator and let out a sigh. No smokes and no clothes. He got out and saw a simple pair of pants and shirt. After putting them on he walked to the egninering section of this mini-city that he had basicly desgined and saw his reflection and noticed two things. No implant and no tatoos. Kal lifted up his arms and let out a large sigh.

"Damn it. I never cloned before and go figuer when I do get cloned they don't reclone the tats. Ass hats. Hell with it."

Kal went back to the med area and sat infront of the of machine and did two things. Ordered a implant that carried all of the data needed to use his hammers in combat as well as a speed, stregth, and endurance booster. The implant would help give him a edge over normal people and a better chance agaisnt force users. Also he ordered himself a series of tatoos. A black dragon on each arm from the elbow to the hand.

The producer was painless, but a gaint pain the ass as far as time was concered. Kal stood up and felt a little numb, but ok. He returned to his room first though and picked up essitenals that were waiting for him. Two 45 MM pistols with hollow points and two clips that carried armor pericers. Two standard blasters. Next was four pair of vibro knifes and two stun jacks with a cortis ingredint that would at least block the attack. Finally his wrist PC. Also his three droids were present as well. Thats the beauty of a remaking program installed on a world you made. The planet recived a message telling it to produce the three droids that Kal used upon there descruction. Aside from his weapons as well as his glasses Kal picked up his normal clothes and his black coat. He felt werid though. He had no real gauntlets and he had a few ideas. He knew of one person that would be able to fill his request. He just wasnt sure if he would.

Kal left his room and grabbed himself a ship, but left a droid on the planet and sent it to the Vigo's office. He was to see KVC while his droid went to lend his service to the Sun once more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The small, yet highly deadly astromech droid apeared infront the office of

Mindan. It beared Kal's black dragon marking show it was his. It contained a holo message and a COM channle of how to contact Kal. The droid knocked on the door and waited to be let in.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

"Your apology is accepted. However punishment is still required. Twenty-four hours in the brig and a badge of honour is sufficient."

Mandalore bowed and headed toward the Brig. His punsihment was indeed sufficient, and Mandalore knew he had overreacted back there with the soldier. As Canderous reached the Brig, he was lost on the though of the past. He knew the venom that ran through his veins, the one that gives him the strength of a wookie, and enhances his speed, also often took control over him, making him blood thirsty. When he entered the cell, he took off his Mandalore helmet, and sat down on the bench, placing the helmet beside him.

This was the first time in almost 7 years had he taken off the hemlet and revealed his face, other than to use the refresher. Little scars lined his face and neck, from previous battles he had been in, and there had been many. He sat back, letting the moon light hit his silver hair, and show the outline of his black lideless eyes. Shortly after the first hour had passed, Canderous laid down, rolled over on his back, laid down his weapons, and slipped off into the land of dreams. He thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep....

"I will always make up for my mistakes, and my biggest, happened on Necropolis."

darmanda.png

The security system attached to Mindan's corner informed him that Jacen was at the door. Mindan activated his comlink and sent a message to him.

"Jacen, I am in the main conference room. Report to me here.

Recieving an aknowledgement Mindan turned back to the viewport and resumed his meditative thoughts.

Shortly thereafter Mindan was informed that one of Kal's droids was at his quarters, also wanting to see him.

Mindan sighed, and opened a comm channel, relaying the same message to the droid that he gave to Jacen, however Mindan indicated to the droid that it was to report to the ante-room adjoining the conference room. This done, Mindan turned back to the viewport again. The sky, which had been darkening slowly over the last little while was now starting to send down raindrops, silently due to the soundproofing in the walls.

Mindan sighed, watching the rain come down, washing away the dust.

Its fitting. The planet is farewelling Piccolo in its own way. I don't know quite how to break the news. Piccolo has lead Black Sun for so long', and has so much respect from everyone within the organisation. It will be a hard task to step in and fill the void. But fill it I must. We must take the time to rejuvanate the organisation and emerge stronger then before.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

The small droids entered the room and took its post in a corner and projecited an image of Kal. an implant inside of Kal allowed him tocommunicatre with his droids via the currents in his body and electric signals. The droids would relay the metting to Kal's brain and Kal would be able to relay his thoughts via the holo. It was a nice system but Kal hadn't worked out the bugs that would allow him to control his droids with his mind alone. Hasn't worked out just right yet.

The image of Kal appeared life size and now waited for ht emetting to begin.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Delta woke up in his new clone body, proceded to get dressed in his new armor and armed himself with his assortment of weapons.

Well this is familiar

He ran to the conference room and awaited his new orders or a meeting about Black Sun. He awaited for Mindan or Piccolo to arive.

(OOC I don't know that Piccolo is gone yet either)

Ca'Aran