Dubrillion

Tarrian Skywalker

Kal listened to what he was needed to explain and placed a holo projecitor on the ground. He typed a few commands on his wrist PC and his three droids pulled a three point projection via ships and camers placed for make shift surivance. The image loaded up and showed a 3-D set up of the base as it was.

"Well as you see, this is the base of operations as of the minute. This is the work that Royda and I had done. We had wanted to do more, but the main concern was setting up the production plants. We installed a standard four point turret system at all points. We then sat up a simple energy relay system via the remaining the underground sub system."

Kal stopped and showed everything that he had said ealier and the points highlighted.

"Now. If we want to upgrade to a full blown operational base, we should start with a more defensable stand point. Push back the outer permriter, and make the line an eight point system and increase the towers holding power so that we can use four turrets per tower. Mix them up of course. "

The holo changed and showed what Kal was saying.

"We then use a series of quick placed durasteel plates and enclose the complex. Now in our dome we would then section off the zones we have and completey allow for places of the encampment to be lost and yet still remain full functionallity. To help support the encloser we use colums which will double as energy conducts."

The holo now changed to inside giving a full inside view.

" I would then want to install a series of small drop points where we can drop the main weapon and even some of the new protypes that we have came up with."

The holo changed yet again showing how everything would come about yet again.

"Thats what I have at the mintue. If we simply do what I have siad and simply kill more sleep yet again. Two weeks of hard constant work should put us at this level."

Kal stopped and now waited for Silas response.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Piccolo found a large cloak to rap his massive body in. He pulled its brown hood over his head. The hunter examined himself in a mirror. It would have to do. It hid most of his features. He located Mindan and Kamino.

"We will have to wait for the time to strike. In the meantime, I must attend to separate business. We have received a mysterious communication and I think it is prudent to check it out. I want to keep this all as secret as possible, and if they knew we were on Dubrillion they may know more. I will be on Tatooine. I won't leave the Mos Eisley Cantina, so I should be safe. Nevertheless, be ready if I call you."

He ordered a shuttlecraft prepped for his departure.

"You guys are both in charge here. I would suggest training excercises emphasizing combat against Jedi or Sith. But I trust you two. I will return as quickly as I can."

Piccolo entered the ship and headed into space.

Mindan recieved the message and wished his boss good luck, then commed Crow and ordered him to ensure that Laayla was ready to take off at a moments notice.

Mindan looked around him and saw that thigns seemed to be progressing well. Mindan found Kamino and indicated that he needed to speak privately with him.

Once he had Kamino's attention Mindan spoke his mind.

"Piccolo has put his faith in us, and I have faith in his plan. However I have not had any experience battling force users. Hence I am unsure how to go about training our forces in such combat. What experience do you have in this area?"

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Listening to Kal's plan, Jacen made mental notes on the things he agreed with. At the end of the plan, Jacen agreed with everything Kal had said.

"I agree and I think we should get this started, and completed as soon as we can."

((Sorry about the short post, but I'm sick right now, so my posting skills aren't even up to par...))

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

((Get better man, I will get this done don't worry.))

"Yes vigo. I will do my best to have this done soon as I am able."

Kal left the Vigo and went to the construction hall and gave his plan to the builders to began the contraction. They all had questions about how to raise these massive Durasteel plates and how do we hack into the remaining yet inoperable energy lines. Kal let out a sigh, but collected his mind and spoke and a calm and cool collective voice as he explained everything that needed to be done. His three droids came rolling in and projected the holo of what needed to be done.

"Look. See this holo here, just follow this diagram. Push back the walls first. Then we raise the plates in square plates for easy access. Move to digging into the power lines, then top it off with fences that are secured then done."

Kal saw the acknowledgement from the workers.

"I want three teams that will be working at times working on these numerous task. One team will be working on the outer perimeter, one will be working on the upgrades, finally the last time will be working on razing and building the new additions that are necessary. Just like last time when we were first starting back here no sleep. You sleep when you pass out. Start on the adrenal shots now. So get to work or you will face the wrath of the black dragon is that understood?"

Everyone in the room quickly stood up and headed to there work. Kal learned back and let out a sigh. He typed a few commands into his wrist PC and the results came in.

"One week eh. Looks like my little speech made me look more like a slave master instead of an operative on thin ice. Go fig. Come on guys we have to supervise and make sure things don't go wrong."

Kal issued his droids to watch over the three teams as he looked around other parts of the encampment and began the thought process of the next upgrade.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

--Comm to Mindan--

Mindan, I'm taking sick leave for the rest of today and tomorrow. I will be back day after next, and can be reached in the medical wing if you need me.

--End Comm--

Jacen then headed to the completed Medical Wing of the Black Dawn base. The Nurse diagnosed him with a severe sinus infection, and gave him some meds. He made his way to a bed, as he didn't have any quarters yet. He was given a tremendous glass of water, and told when to take the meds. He then commed Kal.

--Comm to Kal--

I'm in the sick bay if you need me, but if you just need approval or something, go to Mindan.

--End Conn--

((Yeah, y'all I'm sick, and don't feel like keeping up with this alias when I'm sick, as I'm working on getting two new aliases up and running, and the other two back in action since I finally got them unbanned. I do have a severe sinus infection, and it sucks right now, so , sorry...))

silassig-1.jpg

Kamino mulled over Mindan's question. It was a good inquery...Kamino gave much thought.

"Lets size up the fighting tactics of a Force User. First, their foolish choice of swords as weapons make then vulnerable in a long-range fight. Other than return blaster fire, they have no real offence. Their only choice is to use their enhanced speed and blaster bolt blocking tecniques to shorten the distance. Therefore, we may not always be able to keep the battle long-ranged. When a Force User does approach, I suggest using grenades. Grenades that release thousands of tiny pieces of metal work best....Even the most powerful Jedi and Sith can't stop that from slicing threw their body. If a Force User is within striking distance with their lightsaber, use a flame thrower to blind and scortch them. Lastly, jetpacks help enable us to keep our distance from the scum."

Kamino paused.

"But that is just what I would do...I have never had hand to hand combat with a force user either. And besides, they won't even be able to access the Force once these weapons are in use."

Kamino.jpg

Duo stepped up behind the Twi'lek, craning his head slightly as he went over the tactics he would use. Not meaning to be rude, but wishing to give his suggestions”¦since he had battled force users that retained their ability over the force and some that had lost it, as well as even fought one that didn't use a lightsaber at all. He figured he had the experience to offer his input.

”œAh, grenades are unwise. They might not be able to stop it after it goes off, but a smart Force user can easily stop it before hand. I suggest Slug throwers. They keep the range that gives us an advantage and renders their lightsaber useless in stopping them”¦lest they wish to have super heated lead spraying them directly in the face.

Kill zones using SMG's and ranged weapons such as Rifles would be highly effective, letting our cybernetic vornksyr's get in close to the Jedi, since not only are they more expendable”¦but with in numbers they are a vicious threat. They will provide suitable close range distraction as our agents keep at range, preserving their life while stripping the scum of theirs.”

Silas layed in the sick bed, and remembering Mindan's words, called the nurse over to him.

"Nurse, please keep Vigo Mindan updated on anything that I may have improved on, and when I will be out. Thank you."

Silas drank more water and layed back down.

((Meaning, I'll be out by tomorrow, this was once again, a short post, for lack of time.))

silassig-1.jpg

OOC: Understood Silas.

IC: Mindan suddenly realised he had overlooked a source of information that he should not have. Turning to look at Duo, Mindan pursed his lips before speaking.

"Duo, you have experience which could be valuable in this matter. What training regimen or techniques would you advise we employed in ensure our operatives are ready for fighting Force-deprived Jedi?"

OOC: I probably wont be able to post in here over the weekend.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Kamino rolled his eyes. He had just answered a question that was asked to him...only to realize that someone else was eavesdropping and corrected him. What's more, Mindan had completely ignored the green Twi'lek's response and asked Duo the same question. Kamino walked away, half-frusterated, and focused his attention on training some younger Black Dawn Operatives.

Kamino.jpg

Mindan turned, startled as Kamino walked away. He had not intended to dismiss Kamino's answer. It was still valid as it was an option to consider, and it never hurt to give the men and women more training in alternative forms of combat was always a good thing.

"Duo I would like you and Kamino to form a training program that combines both your suggestions, as the Jedi, when they realise they have no longer got use of the force, will no doubt enlist many non force users who will need to be dealt with.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

Hearing Piccolo was on planet, Kamino went to greet him.

"I hope your trip was pleasent, old friend. We have no time to waste, so I'll get right to business.

The production foundries are up and running, they have already poured out numerous replicas of the Ultimate Weapon. Our troops have had training, and are currently practicing additional tactics. I personally feel that we are adequately prepared to launch our Crusade. The Black Dawn will rain judgement on the Force heathens."

Kamino.jpg

Jacen heard Piccolo's voice and immediatley jumped out of the hospital bed and began to run down the hallway. He rounded corner after corner and finally arrived at his bosses location. He was suprised that no one was there yet.

"Yes sir?"

silassig-1.jpg

he had as promised come back for his weapon. Lucky for him h e had brace dhimself for the hellish affects of the device. So upon landing his ship and walking out he figured now woudl be as good of a time as any to keep a better watch on his device. After all it was the key to the sort of power he sought.

So after a rbeinf walk around tour the faclities and things of that nature, he watched a man runing about as if he had just jumped out of the medical wing. Since he really had nothing better to do, he followed the same path as the bizzare man had done so only to find himself in the room with the force sucking evil droid thing called piccolo.

I can't belive I gave money to that thing... I can't believe it has the schmatics of my weapon. Heck I can't belive that this is fully a droid.

He didn't notice any one else howeve rbut the well bizzare guy and the droid. Well it was about time he confronted the droid anyway about the device and how this new organization was going to use it. However the last time he had dealt with the droid he had gotten the feeling of what it must be to be a rag doll. Not something he wished to experience and with out the force he wondered if he had a chance against the machine.

Of course I do, It is after all just a droid.

Putting his hands on his belt he awaited what ever business beteen the man and the droid to be concluded before he brought up his own.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Kal was going over the contrusction process. It had just finished and all was how it should be. Kal was just going over his phase two plans when he was summoned. He knew this was his time to prove his worth and his name.

He left the chamber of which he was in and headed to the location of Piccolo. He saw many of the warriors present. He had plans that needed to be turned into the Vigos, but that could wait. A mighty time was upon him and the dawn had just began to take place.

Piccolo was surprised at the promptness of his operatives. They were as eager as he was, it appeared.

"I'm going to keep this short so we can get started. Preparation is key to phase one of our plan to rid the galaxy of its stain. We are going to hit the two main groups that harbor Force-users right in the mouth. You can draw your own conclusions as to which groups I'm talking about."

Piccolo was confident they weren't being eavesdropped on. But he had an uncontrollable feeling of paranoia as of late.

"I'm going to assign each of you duties that you must carry out quickly. While you prepare, I am going to try to acquire the assistance of the Sith for an attack on Haruun Kal, where many Jedi are hiding."

Piccolo didn't bother to reveal how he knew this. But the Black Sun had attacked the Jedi there before, they had contacts on the planet still. Piccolo was probably the only person still alive that was present in that battle.

"Meanwhile, we must position the five weapons appropriately and get ready for battle. The name of these weapons is something I can at least reveal. They are called Force Harvesters, and by now it should be obvious what they do. They remove the Force completely from a given planet, rendering Force-users as vulnerable as anyone else."

They also power my body.

Piccolo's body could draw power from the Harvesters, or remove the Force directly from a victim. Piccolo transmitted this information, minus the details about himself, to each operative individually as well as their assignments. He spoke them aloud so everyone knew what page they were on.

"While I am attempting to procure the cooperation of the Sith, I want Mindan to oversee the placement of one of these Harvesters underneath the old Citadel on Coruscant. You will have to sneak it on the planet in a giant transport and bury it beneath the rubble of our destroyed building. Then you will have a significant number of our troops remain there to guard it. Take out one of its operating components, something that can be reattached quickly, and leave with it when you depart to rejoin us. That way if it falls into enemy hands they won't be able to use it. I would recommend hiding many Genoshin Sonic Cannons amongst the rubble. We should still have a stock of them from a battle with the Jedi I led."

The Haruun Kal battle in fact.

Piccolo moved on to Slicer.

"I want you two to take two of the remaining Harvesters and half the fleet into deep space. Leave them there and return. I would also like an update on what the Empire is up to, if you have any information for me."

Piccolo gave orders to Duo, Kamino, Jacen and Kal next.

"The remaining two Harvesters will be left here. We will take one with us to Haruum Kal and leave the other on Dubrillion. I know spreading out our forces like this may seem unusual, but the Harvesters are valuable weapons. We want to make it as difficult as possible to destroy them. As for the rest of you, I want Duo and Kamino to familiarize yourselves with our fleet. You two will be commanders of the Black Dawn Armada. (Mindan and Slicer will lead ground forces, but we'll get to that later.) Kal and Jacen will work under you as squadron commanders. Use them as you see fit. But don't abuse your power. Jacen is still a very high ranking operative. I am hoping we can get past all that to use people where they are strongest. Don't make me regret that hope."

Piccolo waited a moment. No one seemed to be moving. He waved his hand impatiently.

"Well, that's it. Get to it."

OOC: I will have our exact fleet components for Kamino and Duo by tomorrow, I'll pm you guys. Just wing it until then.

Once Piccolo had finished speaking Duo couldn't help but step forward and directly address a problem that he had seen in the ”˜battle plan.'

”œWith all due respect, Piccolo”¦I would be far more useful on the ground then in the air. You are taking me out of my element by putting me in not only the air, but also a commander. I prefer small group tactics and I excel at ground combat; not to mention my rare talent for battle and my ability to neutralize the force.

Surely you can rethink where you are placing me.”

OOC: Whoops.

IC: Piccolo agreed to Duo's request. The individual positions did not matter to him as long as someone was filling them.

"Slicer and Duo will switch jobs. Here is how it will go so we all know what we are doing. Everyone will still do as they were told previously, but the positions for the actual battle have changed. Slicer and Kamino are fleet commanders, with Kamino being the senior officer. Jacen will be supreme commander of the squadrons with Kal underneath him. Mindan and Duo will be in charge of ground forces. Now in the heat of battle things may be changed up. Especially since I don't expect much air resistance in this first attack. Anymore objections?"

Mindan stood quietly as Piccolo addressed the other operatives, and listened to the orders that were given out. When Piccolo looked to Mindan, and gave him the order to place one of the Harvesters under the old Citadel, he smiled a chill smile that put shivers through those looking at him.

At last, he thought, a chance to exact revenge on the planet who sided with the Jedi against us.

"I understand Piccolo. By your leave, I will take one of the senior lieutenants and commence loading of the equipment."

Mindan turned and made his way quietly out of the room, encrypting and sending the orders to Crow, and having him ready the Laayla for flight. Not that he would take her with him. No, but it always paid to have an ace-up-the-sleave.

Finding a senior lieutenant, Mindan gave orders for the Geonosian Sonic Cannons to be loaded on board a heavy transport, and for a platoon of operatives to be armed and briefed for the mission and to board the transport. Of the platoon, Mindan gave orders for leaders to be appointed over squads of men. Each squad was to be given command of a Sonic Cannon. Contacting Duo, Mindan asked for his hunters instinct on placing these canons, based upon the plans of the citadel and projections of how the ruins would have settled.

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png

After aknowledging Piccolo's comments, Kamino boarded a small shuttle that brought him to one of the massive warships. The green Twi'lek boarded it and made his way to the command deck. There, he was briefed on the ship, its components, and the rest of the Armada.

Kamino.jpg

Slicer simply turned and left the little metting in order to complete his task. While he wasn't running the entire show it really didn't matter since he now had more than what he began with.

He logged in all the information he needed and labeled certain items and people as friendlies in his battle computer as well as his ship's computer.

Then he rather he watched with feigned enjoyment the loading of the two Harversters he was in charge of. Which was once again more than he had started with. Decideding to keep as mch of this infomation as possible out of his computer systems he resited the urge to pload the schematics to his ship nor his armor and instead after making the nesscary arrangments lifted off the planet with half of the rather impressive fleet tailing behind. In the hold of two of the warships sat a harverster that needed to be planted just not yet.

In a matter of moments after lift off he and his forces were gone.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

((I think you mean Duo, because my hunters instincts are those of a cat...lol, but anyway, my names Jacen in the RP, not silas. ))

Jacen understood his leaders orders to the fullest and knew what to do. He would head with Kal back to a café and go over some possible tactics for space combat, then get them approved by Kamino. He turned to Kal.

"Kal, lets head to a café and get some hot caf and go over some possible ways to deploy the fighter squadrons."

silassig-1.jpg