Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

His lightsaber was ignited, but before he could defend himself, Master Tares Vortex stepped in. Before his training, Darex probably would've been slightly annoyed, but instead, he was simply accepting. He didn't want to fight one of his own order.

He heard Shy say something. Disengaging his blade, and taking his eyes off Tares and Hou-Jo for a brief moment, he spoke in her mind, his intense green eyes boring into hers. Wait. Stay for a moment...we will talk when this is over. About everything.

Shooting a glance at the other Jedi in the garden, he turned back to the pair on the ground. Walking over to them, he sent positive feelings Hou-Jo's way. "Listen to Tares," he encouraged, sensing that Hou-Jo was not completely there mentally. "We can help you. Come back to us."

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Still over HJP, Tares once again opened himself up to the Force. He could tell that the man he bent over was not the man he once knew. However, the hint of the man he did know could still be sensed. Before an other word was said, Tares brought the two to familar ground

Through the Force, he soon merged his mind with HJP's. After a brief period with his eyes closed, he opened them to find himself on a warm beach overlooking a calm ocean. Although the location wasn't real, the power of the mind fueled the realism of it all. Before him stood the entity of HJP.

"We are alone here, and safe. There is no need for physical violence, just words. It appears that you are searching for something, and yet you still haven't found it. Obviously you might want to try something new, so tell me: What is it that you seek?" He asked....

tares.jpg

That's it... Aim for the head and pressure points. Armiena had lots of targets to choose from, considering how many pressure points there were in the body. There were dozens (over a hundred, Armiena was pretty sure) pressure points in the body, each a weak spot of the humanoid body, mostly nerve endings. If sufficient force was applied to a pressure point, the victim would experience either excruciating pain, or be knocked unconscious immediately.

Yet another time Armiena was grateful for her training as an ex-Rebel.

Knock him out, disarm him. He's as much a danger to himself as he is to us, she thought to herself.

Then Armiena received her master's Force-Message.

She wanted badly to join into the fight, even if she was horribly outmatched. Aside from being naturally gutsy, reckless, and even "Corellian-like", she never resisted a challenge. On top of that, after the destruction of Alderaan, she swore to herself that she would never simply stand by and watch as other people suffered. This stood against everything she had believed in.

Her grip tightened on her lightsaber hilt as her jaw clenched, almost to the point of pain. Finally she reversed her grip again and took a step back.

"No. I obey orders." She hissed to herself. Either way, it appeared that the newly-arrived Jedi ((Tares)) had the situation under control.

drayyy.png

Hou-Jo walked closer to Tares, "Yes, there is something new that I want." Being not in the pysical world, he seemed calmer, a deeper reflection of himself. He looked to the water and there was now a monitor there, similiar to ones found in a library of a Jedi temple. "Look, there, what is on the monitor, is what I want. This is now a reflection of the future... not the near future, which is what I would prefer. For deep down, I know I won't get it."

The monitor had a record on it from the Databank, it read:

Hou-Jo Poleb--

Homeworld: Corellia

Physical Attributes

Former Padawans

Master who trained: N/A

Siblings:

There were two spaces for two siblings, but the glare from the sun blocked it out.

"The Force has whipsered to me. It has told me that I have two brothers... but other then that I don't know."

Obviously this was no reason to enrage Hou-Jo, so before Tares had a chance to say anything, Hou-Jo told him to keep reading.

Council Appointment

Former affiliations -

*Starfleet

*Independent Jedi Alliance

*Rogue Jedi Order

Formerly held ranks -

*Jedi Hopeful: Y

*Jedi Apprentice: N

*Jedi Knight: Y

Current Rank -

Jedi Master

"Perhapes you haven't been looking deep enough down inside yourself. If you believe that something is out of your reach, then you are lost. The simple fact is, nothing is out of your reach when you are in control."

Tares began to sit on the sands, continuing to look at the monitor. The gentle waves of the ocean flowed over the screen slightly distorting the words in the wake. "In my twisted life, I have only begun to understand two things. The first is that anything is achievable and that you can always be in control. The second thing is however, that not everything always works for you. There are actions to take that can get you one step closer to your goal, or place you a step or more back."

Once more he stood up and looked to HJP, "Understand Hou-Jo, you deserve alot of things. Things that have been withheld from you for too long. Also understand though, that no matter what happens to you or where you are, you must always be in control. You can never let your enemy be in control of the situation, and more importantly you can never let someone else besides you to be in control of your actions. What I saw today was someone else. Who I see now is you. Tell me, when we come out of this state, who will I see?"

tares.jpg

"Someone who is lost, my friend. Lost as a Jedi, lost as a person, and lost as a family."

He turned to the ocean, "I saw my parents killed in front of my eyes. For years, I thought my entire family was killed. I was so young, the event must have blocked out my memory of even having any brothers. Soon the Force told me that I wasn't alone. Then I became distant. Aside from my previous failures in training padawans, Velhart's training was suffering severely, more or less experiencing what I went through. My countless strugles: having no master, the Jedi sects, being captured and sent to the Spice mines of Kessel, selected to restore the Jedi in case of failure at Dagobah, the concept of creating the decoy base of Harrun Kal, being on the Council, desigining temples and unparalleled defenses... I thought that I had proven myself numerous times of my worth. I guess someone up there doesn't like me."

He looked at the monitor, "Mere fantasy is what I'm led to believe that is... not future. This is probably something that won't work for me."

He walked out toward the ocean and as he walked over the water, a pier came under his feet.

"And what will you do to find yourself again? Attack an other Jedi? Attack me? Try to prove to the world once again that you deserve more through such hateful acts? That is not the Hou-Jo I know, and I refuse to believe that he is gone."

Still standing on the beach, Tares looked to the monitor, "Your choice is simple. You can continue to walk the path you have started on. Doing so mind you, and I will do what is needed to protect. Our friendship is of great importance to me, however I will protect people like Darex and others you wish to prove yourself against. Or you can accept the fact that you are here now, and allow me to help you claim what is rightfully yours...."

tares.jpg

Hou-Jo's deeper self seemed to becoming weaker, "I don't know how you can help me Tares. I'm not meant to be helped. No one helped me when my parents were killed... no one helped me when I tried to become a Jedi, and no one's ever thought to help me with my problems. Like growing up in the city with no parents, like training to become a Jedi, I'm only meant to help myself."

Hou-Jo then closed his mind off from Tares, ending the illusion. Hou-Jo lie there, still in restraint from Tares.

Tares released Hou-Jo from the restraint technique. Standing up, he moved towards Darex and the others, "I've tried to help you Hou-Jo. Obviously it seems our friendship has decreased to the point that you have forgotten what a good friend can do. Either way, as I said before, the choice is yours. Do realize that I will not let you harm anyone here, most of all yourself."

As he spoke, he looked at Hou-jo square in the eye....

tares.jpg

Hou-Jo walked up to Tares, not breaking eye contact. He stopped in front of him. He reached out and took his lightsaber back. He continued to look Tares in the eye, "At least... there's one here that's a hero." He deactivated the lightsaber and turned around. He walked into the room he went into earlier and slammed the door shut, ashamed.

Scorp landed in the same spot as before. Then going into the Hanger he marveled at his new ship. However after checking it over and finding he left the Hanger and returned to his room. Tatooine had almost killed him twice. It was time for some real rest instead of healing trances.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Instead of Double posting I am just gonna add this here untill some one new posts))

Scorp awoke and glanced around. Blinking his eyes around a bit he couldn't believe that he was the owner of a Yt-2400.

"woa when my luck can't get any better it seems to jump up just like that."

Scorp then wondered if he should take it for a joy ride. Deciding against it he knew it was time for some serious training. Sure he handled his double bladed Lightsaber pretty well, but he need to get better with it and the Use of the force. Leaving his room he went deep into the mountains, Forging his own path as he climbed. Untill find a Spot he felt would be perfect he began running through some Saber exerisces. Then he practiced levatating rocks. As well as pushing and pulling them, Spinning them in the air, And firng them forward. Following this he practiced levatation himself, Using the Force to enhance his muscles as he ran and jumped through a self made obsticle course, and also levatate random animals he found in passing. The Feeling the power gather in his hands, he let loose a couple of Force blasts. Then after practicing some destructive Force combo's he then took a rock and cut himself and practiced his healing tecnique. It was only good for small cuts or a somewhat large one but beyond that he could do any more. Next he took some time to mediatate as well as climb some trees for the fun of it. Then when it looked like he was at the top, He launched himself from tree top to tree top and used acrobatic to get his way down. Then eatting a small Lunch HE went back to practicing with his saber. HE practiced guiding the saber with only the force after he had thrown it. He practiced levatating it and slammed it into a rock. He practiced using it as an extention of himself to the point that it did become an extention of himself. and so HE bonded with his saber. after some intense lightsaber training He clipped it back onto his belt and practiced every force teqnique he could think of before he exhausted himself. Then after a short rest he had some wierd desire to fly.

"Hmm could I use the force to fly?" It would be simple levation while pushing myself along."

Scorp began to levatate. He went higher and higher before he even tried to move left or right. Trying to move forward he lost control and fell quite away and hit the ground with a dull thud. Not wanting to give up though he practiced again and again untill he was able to move about 5 meters while levating ten meters in the air.

"Well It is a start, But I need to get back to the dojo."

So Scorp forged a new path back down to the dojo and took a shower, cleaned himself up and went to go look for some free food.

Edited by Guest

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

((OOC: Uh, Scorp, Force Lightning is a power restricted to Sith MASTERS. Wrong side of the Force, man. And sorry about all the OOC stuff I've been pulling lately, mods.))

After Hou-Jo left the courtyard to... somewhere, Armiena realized that she had been holding her breath for an uncomfortably long time. Looking around at her fellow Jedi nervously, she finally let her breath out in a long, hiss-like sigh.

"I'm not going to ask what just happened here." But I fear that I may have instigated the situation., she added silently, trying to clamp down on her guilt at having spoken so brashly. Even if Hou-Jo was out of his mind and never really even heard her, that didn't change the fact of her actions. She'd take the first chance that presented itself to apologize for her actions to Hou-Jou; no matter what was going on, it wasn't her place to act like an arrogant school teacher. Besides, she had done plenty of things that weren't exactly Jedi-like in her life.

She smiled grimly. Hou-Jo had gone from attacking one of his fellow Jedi to being reduced to a state of such blatant shame that she didn't need the Force to sense his emotions. There's forces at work here... entanglements in place that you don't understand. Just butt out of it. She looked past the other Jedi to see the volume on lightsaber construction and box of lightsaber components that she dropped. She walked slowly away, catching both of them in her hands.

She'd build her lightsaber, alright. But after that, she badly needed some quiet time so she could just think.

drayyy.png

Darex watched and waited quietly. He knew if anyone could help Hou-Jo, it was Tares.

Suddenly, he felt something. Passion, shock, embarassment, and apology were coming across his bond with Skye. He raised an eyebrow. It appeared Skye was geting herself into something...un-Jedi like.

His first reaction was to be concerned for her, but the feeling passed as quickly as it had come. She was a Jedi Knight, he told himself, and only she could control her actions. He knew somewhere inside him that her emotional outburst just now had something to do with that Chen Chi-en she had talked about so fondly, but Skye had shut herself off from the bond as soon as she realized that it had been opened.

Shaking his head, he turned around in time to see Hou-Jo and Tares part ways and walk off in separate directions. He felt a change in Hou-Jo, and hoped that Tares had gotten through.

Seeing how the confrontation was over, he turned to Shy. "Now, let's talk about you being a Jedi. Is this something you want? You have power flowing through your veins that you are unaware of. You could learn to use that power."

FDY9u6P.png

*((yep I know I do that some times to see if people read posts that are unrealted to them. Just for fun don't worry i'll edit it.))

Scorp luck however took a sudden dip in the dearth of free food. Finnaly Giving up he wondered what else the place had to offer. So reverting back to his natural self instead of his current uptight, worried, and on a self imposed mission self. HE decided to physically explore the place instead of picking up a map.

Scorp.jpg

Darex smiled at her enthusiasm. "Yes, you can be a Jedi. The Force is strong in you."

At her mention of "Smiley", the smile disappeared. "About that...he is not your average Jedi. He has been through a lot, that much I can tell. I believe he was losing his mind there for a minute. Understand, Shy, a Jedi never uses the Force to attack someone. Anger and agression are feeling that lead to the Dark Side."

He was about to change the subject when he felt another burst of emotion through his bond with his former master. What is going on? he wondered. She was surprised this time, although it wasn't necessarily a bad kind of surprise.

He turned his thoughts back to Sky. "Sorry about that," he apologized for his sudden silence. "Anyway, who is Trayde?"

FDY9u6P.png

Armiena settled down on the opposite side of the courtyard, on a conveniently flat rock. She opened the book that she had borrowed from the library again, running through a mental checklist of the parts in the box containing her lightsaber components and visualizing the steps of construction. Everything she could possibly need to to build even a complicated lightsaber was there. Armiena was going to have some extra parts...

She descended into a half-trance, to quiet both the distractions in her mind and any that might present themselves in the courtyard as she built her lightsaber. She needed complete concentration.

Armiena would find that she had little memory of actually building her lightsaber; it almost felt as though an outside force use making her limbs move, like a benevolent puppet-master guiding his minions. She connected all of the internal components easily enough; she was an experienced mechanic, and knew a thing or two about a proper wiring job. The difficult part was setting her crystals correctly.

"Force, help me." She whispered to no one, taking her crystals out of her pocket. She enjoyed one last look at them, before placing them in the crystal chamber. First went white, then red, then blue. Why she chose this order, she didn't know; she was simply abandoning herself to intuition and the will of the Force.

For ignition, the lightsaber would use a simple pressure grip, which would ignite the blade so long as the safety was turned off. She also added a lock-on switch that would keep the blade ignited when it was activated.

She was almost done... but she had one final touch to make: a final safety of sorts, just in case that a Darksider managed to steal her lightsaber, or, heaven forbid, she fell to the Dark Side herself. She poured the Light Side into the ignition controls, so that it would be completely disabled should a Darksider get his hands on it and attempt to use it. She had no doubt that she could withstand any torment that the Dark Side could offer her, but she was accustomed to having a contingency plan for any possibility. If she fell, she at least wouldn't be able to fight against her friends until she built a new lightsaber.

Finally, she attached the recharge socket and belt clip. She was done.

Armiena shook her head, abruptly coming out of her trance. She stood up, and raised her lightsaber into a traditional guard, pausing to let the anticipation build. She ran her hand across the hilt, adrenaline starting to seep into her veins as her breath quickened. Finally, she grinned, and tightened her grip, keying off the safety as she did so. The pressure grip worked; it gave birth to a glorious dark blue blade, slightly over a meter long.

She let her eyes trace the blade to its tip. For a second, she could have sworn that she saw a flicker of red in it, lingering at the edges of the blade, but she blinked again, and it was gone. Her eyes were playing tricks on her, it seemed.

Armiena ran the blade through a few infinity loops, relishing its hum. Yes, everything worked perfectly. The hilt fitted perfectly with her hand, so that she almost forgot that she was swinging a weapon, not merely moving her arms. She snapped the blade back up to a ready position, as though making a salute to all the Jedi who had passed before her.

"Yes. Yes..." she hissed. "Dad, I've done it. I'm a Jedi."

And she had absolutely no doubt that he could hear her.

drayyy.png

Hou-Jo came out of his room, or at least his room for the time being. He had heard Shy's "Smiley" comment through the Force, but he decided to ignore her. Mauling a defensless hopeful wouldn't help him. He had control of his emotions and let his mind and logic control him, as he once did.

He went into a training room and brought a training lightsaber to him with the Force. He activated the white blade and twirled it around in his hand. He cracked his neck, and got down on one knee and closed his eyes. He cleared his mind, preparing to do some exercises to relieve his stress.

Despite all of his exploring he still hadn't found any place where they serve food.

"Man they really need to put a sign up that says FOOD HERE!!"

Scorp then walked past the training rooms. HE felt a huge amount of stress coming out of it.

"Woa someone needs to tone it down a bit."

Scorp then continued on his way before he thought of something. Returning to the training room he borrowed a double bladed sword.

"hmmm gruesome and heavy. Yep it will do"

Scorp figured he would just eat some rations and find food later, but for now he had though of a new training exerisce. He was going to put more power into his swungs by practicing with a dead blade. Then when he swiched back to his lightsaber in copensaion for not having the weight drag the blade down the strengh of the blow would increase.

Scorp let opened himself up to the force and began his practice with the dead blade. After about two ohurs of non-stop practicing, the blade began to take it's toll. Scorp soon forced himself to take a break. After all his arms felt like lead and he was sweating all over the place.

"Hmmm that was indeed a nice work out but lets see if this had any way of working at all. "

Placing the blade on the ground, Scorp then ignited his saber. And through all of his spinning and turning he could feel that he did indeed have a little bit more power when he swung the saber.

"How nice it works. Now I will avoid doing this for a while I must mediatate."

Scorp sat down and mediatated for a long time after deactivating his lightsaber. Then he hiked back to the dojo put the blade back and went back to his room and rested a while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------((I am bored and no body is posting here so in order to not double space i shall just add on))

Scorp awoke after a while. Though still a bit sore he figured that he shoud focus more on mastery of the force. As it was he was all ready good in a fight but doing mutiple things in the force does indeed take some work.

Scorp removed himself from his bed and cleaned himself up. Then picking a nice corner of the room he practiced multiple levatations. Then as a way to practice even futher he began to use the force to pick up each and every single grain of dust,dirt and debree in the room. A feat that would take many hours if not days he was sure.

Scorp.jpg

The wind rustled through the courtyard and Darex pushed a stray wisp of blonde hair behind his ear. "Sounds an awful lot like a slaver to me," he said quietly, moving a step closer to her. "Were you unhappy or was he kind to you? And why did he bring you here?"

Shy's story was interesting. Darex hated the fact that slavery still existed in such an advanced society. He waited patiently for her answer, and unbeknownst to her continued his evaluation of her character.

FDY9u6P.png

Armiena, with some reluctance, deactivated her lightsaber. As she did so, she sensed Hou-Jo leave his room, and settle himself in a training room.

Arm, you have a lot of nerve, you know that? Armiena chuckled to herself; that was an understatement if anything. Refusing to let herself be daunted by what she had seen him do to the hopeful, she clipped her new lightsaber to her belt, and strode towards the training room where Hou-Jo was at.

Upon arriving, she just watched him for a few seconds. She seemed to arrive at a good time. Hou-Jo was once again in control of himself, and assuming that she didn't do something to really get him angry, she wasn't risking life and limb by being here. Well, go on, Arm. Show off some of that nerve. She swallowed, and spoke quietly. Even with the distance between them, she knew he could hear her.

"Wise move, relieving your stress by taking it out on defenseless dummies." She grimaced to herself; she couldn't have chosen worse words. Time to back up.. quickly. "Sorry. For both my poorly chosen words and my actions in the courtyard. It wasn't my place to scold you, even if you were out of control."

drayyy.png

Scorp found prgogress to be a lot faster than he thought. After getting up all the obvious dirt. He started to really focus in order to get the that was imbedded in the walls and floor. The was much harder than what he did which was sweep with the force. Scorp had a good sized ball when his body screamed out food in a low growl. Maintaining the ball Scorp packed it so it wouldn't come apart and then left it on his floor. This time he would explore a new area. And due to this is was short work to find the free food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Then as he ate he figured of a place to go. He had that evil sword in the back of his ship and maybe just maybe it call was of korriban's. After all not many people used swords and second Korriban was tainted by the darkside. Scorp quickly jumped up and left the food. Grabbing the swrod out of his x-wing he decided he would take the the Century Eagle. It was fast and bigged he might need to carry somethings back. Scorp quickly gunned it engines and blew into space.

Scorp.jpg

Camsie watched as his apprentice swung her lightsaber around before snapping it off and heading towards one of the training rooms. He watched amused as she challenged Hou-Jo to a practice duel. Still an apprentice, but yet she goes about challenging fully fledged Jedi Knights. Still, this would be good training for Armiena if Hou-Jo accepted the challenge.

Camsie settled down to watch the proceedings.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Armiena vaguely sensed her master enter the training room, but her attention was still on Hou-Jo Poleb. She certainly sensed Camsie's amusement.

Does he think I'm about to challenge Hou-Jo to a duel, white glove and all? What am I going to do to him, cleanly miss his robes, and ionize the air around him? She hesitated. Wait... is that what I've just walked into? Oh dear.

"I'm sorry if I'm intruding, but... talking about your misfortunes can do wonders to help you heal from them, even if it's difficult. If you'd rather be alone, that's fine, but..." Sithspit, I'm babbling. "I just want to help... in any way I can."

drayyy.png

Above the planet of Borleias, a small, sleek fighter craft came sliding out of hyperspace. The ship, a Sorosuub Cutlass-9 Patrol fighter known as the Thunderbolt, both for it's speed, and ability to devestate it's targets.

Behind the control yokes of the ship sat a young Zabrak, who had lived 20 standard years on his home planet, making a living out of fixing ships, speeders, computers and other technological wonders. His name was Rythen Karr, and he is Force Sensitive. All he had to prove this was his reflexes, blocks often came an instant before they were needed, and his 'luck', if there was any such thing as the latter.

He had seeked out the jedi, wanting to learn the ways of the lightside of the Force, and quell the evils in the galaxy.

Reaching a gloved hand over to the bank of switches on the control board, he flipped those corresponding with his comm systems, sending a short message down to the Jedi Dojo below.

My name is Rythen Karr, and I wish to become a jedi. Will you accept me into your esteemed order?

"I know a voice like yours is not a weapon at all

And even mine is not a chisel for a thickened skull

So you can chant your anthems to the deaf

And we can sit here and cry until there's nothing left

Or we can take our voices with our hands

Make like knives and make demands"

Rob landed not far from the Rythen. This will be probably his first padawan. The ship opend up and Rob walked out. He saw the hopful. Rob used the force speed to show the young fellow what he can learn. Rob did't boder to talk to him, so he talked to his threw the force.

Come here little one. If you want, I will train you to become a Jedi.

stjk.jpg

הנני הכי טוב [i'm not jewish!]

[Proud Member of V.A.G.I.N.A]

Darex noticed her sudden silence. He wisely decided not to press the topic any further.

"Well, since you're here and have gotten a taste of what the Jedi are, if you wish to trod the path to becoming a full-fledged member of the Order, I will take you as my apprentice and teach you the ways of the Force."

He left the offer open. He didn't want to push her into anything, or make her feel obliged to do it. He turned and walked to the edge of the courtyard.

Turning back to her, he said, "Think about it, if you want, and let me know."

FDY9u6P.png

Rythen saw the impressive display of the Force, hearing the man's message echoing through his mind. Although he wanted to become an apprentice soon, he felt that his destiny didn't lie in the path. He must be patient, as patience was a virtue, one which would have to be possesed by a potential jedi.

Grabbing a duffel bag full of his belongings from behind his seat, and mounted the ladder and made his way down to the landing pad. Once there, he headed straight for the Jedi Dojo.

Figuring that should the Jedi wish to approach him, then they would, he made his way to the gym, wishing to stretch out, and excersize a bit after the long flight he had to endure to get to the dojo. He began lifting free weights, waiting for one of the local trainers to notice him, so he could join in the basic training.

"I know a voice like yours is not a weapon at all

And even mine is not a chisel for a thickened skull

So you can chant your anthems to the deaf

And we can sit here and cry until there's nothing left

Or we can take our voices with our hands

Make like knives and make demands"

OOC: Sry, i thought u need a master.

Rob went back to his ship. He was tired. Rob got to the ship, with an press off the button the door opend and Rob went in. He turned on the ship and thought a bit. Then he flew off.

stjk.jpg

הנני הכי טוב [i'm not jewish!]

[Proud Member of V.A.G.I.N.A]