Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

One of the tremors threw Valoran to the ground. "What the...?!" He got up and sprinted to the hangar. He leaped into the cockpit and switched the X-wing on. "Arfour, what is going on?" The astromech beeped and the traslator on the screen read 'SOMETHING ABOUT THE MOON. THE JEDI DROIDS ARE NOT VERY TALKATIVE.' "Okay." Valoran took off, shooting through Borleias' atmosphere. "This is the Highwing requesting permission to take up orbit." The comm crackled, then replied, "Granted. Be careful."

What you will see will eventually become a part of life's dream.

Bugenhagen, Final Fantasy VII

Scorp noticed Ish's ship in orbit. HE though about it before he figured comm silence would be fine. HE still did not wish to see the moon crash but he could only carry so many people and his ship was full. Scorp however felt he needed to be here to witness the horror that was about to happen. Scorp then wondered if he could some how lessen the moon's mass. He doubted it would take a lot of power to blow up a moon and he didn't have that. So keeping his ship in orbit he wondered where he should drop off his passengers.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

A message echoed in the halls of Borleais, "Any Jedi that are here are to come to Haruun Kal if you have already done so. Padawan in training or no, everyone is to come to Haruun Kal, Borleais has just been attacked and I do not believe it is safe yet. Thank you, and may the Force be with you."

Valoran noticed other Jedi ships accelerating into hyperspace away from Borleias. He turned his comm to a general frequency. "Are there any Jedi currently in orbit who know what's going on? I am a new arrival, and I have no clue where to go or what to do."

He clicked the comm off. "Well, what now, Arfour?"

'SIT AND WAIT. THAT IS OUR SAFEST OPTION.'

"Right." Valoran leaned back in his seat. "Why does this always happen to me?"

Arfour flashed a message across the screen. 'MAYBE THEY DON'T LIKE YOU.'

"Very funny."

Ish received the transmission while in orbit from the one called Valoran. Sensing the situation was dire, he brought the Osroc in for a quick landing near the hangar Valoran was in.

Using all speed possible, Ish made it to the hopeful. As he neared the young man he spoke with a air of haste in his voice.

"I'm Ish Ka Bibl, Jedi Knight, we must hurry. You and your droid, follow me and I'll take you to Haruun Kal aboard my ship."

Ish hurried back in the direction of his ship hoping the young man and his droid would quickly follow.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Valoran leaped out of the cockpit. The machine pulled Arfour out, and Valoran looked back at the Highwind. "Good-bye, old friend. Maybe I'll come back for you." Then he sprinted for Ish Ka Bibl's ship.

As the trio boarded the ship, Ish could sense the danger getting nearer. When he entered the cockpit he instantly went to the nav computer and plotted a course for Haruun Kal.

The ship lifted off with a jolt, and Ish piloted it hastily out of the Borleais atmosphere. A series of multiple jumps was initiated. As the ship winked into hyperspace Ish caught a glimpse of the massive moon-like object as it bore down on Borleais....

((To Space ))

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Sensing danger Darla had quickly made her way back to her shuttle. She had been so close to being reunited with her Master and the choatic forces of the galaxy had seen fit to come between them.

Maybe we are never menat to meet again.... Darla doubted only momentarily. No! Just because its not easy doesnt mean Im going to give up. Through death and fire I have suffered to get here and I will not lose hope now... I'll find you Tares...Wherever you may be.

Darla took off and left the planets atmostphere. In space manuvering as stealthily as she could then making as quick jump into hyperspace and relative safety.

Rannrsig.jpg

And so, after a long travel, the Starsword dropped out of hyperspace above Borleias, and the Lost Jedi descended toward the planet.

Orrick had not been to the Dojo in quite a while, but as soon as they landed, Orrick could sense something was very strange... The place was abandonded. Not only had the Jedi left, but Orrick could feel death... Hale Akturus. This was where he died. Orrick's spirits fell. A place of mourning, this had become. Orrick took a moment to revere the Master of the Force. And then he turned to take in the area.

After several moments, he turned to Ashley and Leo. His body was calm and collected, but his eyes glinted with an emotion somewhere between anger and sadness. "The Jedi are gone. Master Hale Akturus is gone." He paused again. A time of choices this was. A change in the paths. He was indeed a Lost Jedi...

The Force aura suddenly grew strong around Orrick. He spoke to the others with the mind. "We're leaving. Take what we can fit on the ship."

The Jedi Order had become weak- not only in physique but in spirit. And Hale suffered because of it. They were all starting to suffer because of it. Maybe they were hipocrites... The Lost were leaving, and Orrick intended to take what he could with him. He had a feeling they would need the supplies in the near future.

As Leo and Ashley started to gather things to take on the ship, Orrick stepped away- deeper into the complex. He was searching...

((edited for grammar))

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Orrick's search took him to the heart of the Dojo. He was searching for a computer console. It would be in the control room of the complex, but as he had not been here in quite some time, he had no memory of where exactly it was. The first room he came to was not the control room, but instead a special supply room. It contained parts for lightsabers and other weapons. Although it mostly held standard tubes and emitters and the such, there was also some rare parts, including a small pouch of focusing crystals. Also about was training equipment, including remotes and probes. Orrick soon had a large sack full of the components and equipment, including the rare commodities, and kept going.

The second room he came to held things far stranger. This room was also a storage room of sorts. This, however, held strange artifacts. Orrick paused to take in the place. Though there were no holocrons, but there were several old fashioned books and scrolls. No doubt that records of these would be on file anyway, so he stashed them as well. As Orrick rummaged around the space, he found several amulets and the such. It seemed as if he would need to find a droid to help him carry everything. It was not these works of knowledge or artifacts of old, however, that caught Orrick's attention. Instead it was a collection of modern things. Prototypes and files of plans. Something drew him to it. He didn't take much thought of it, but placed the items in a large crate. To make things easier on himself, he carried the sack and the crate behind him with the Force...

The pattern continued. Orrick continued to stumble upon rooms that was not the one he wanted. None of the new rooms had items of as much interest, but there were still useful things that the Jedi packed away. At long last, he found the control room. He gently settled the three crates and sack he had collected down on the floor, and took a seat at the main computer interface. He inserted a disk, and proceeded to copy ALL the Jedi files and archives- including histories, current campaigns, base locations, rosters... everything that was in the Jedi computer database was being dowloaded. Orrick simply sat back and relaxed as the process took place.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

The apprentice Daz-Ex Ether slept for most of the duration of their jump through hyperspace, the day's events had been taxing on him indeed. Andon Colos did not sleep, his body ached but his mind was far too active to seccumb to the solemn hypnotics of slumber. Instead he meditated, his conscious mind slipping away from the grasp of reality and venturing into the unknown- for the first time in a long while he was truly free.

The beeping of his NavComp brought him back to the realm of the living as he disengaged the hyperdrive and brought the fighter back into real space with a flicker of pseudo-motion. As the Renegade Night made its way through the cloud-line and to the surface of the planet, four familiar presences became stronger and stronger through the vastness of the Force. Kicking in the repulsorlifts, the Jedi Knight gently eased the ship down with a slight thud as the landing gear left slight depressions in the ground.

You can sleep another time, young one, we are on the move once more.

As the canopy opened, Daz-Ex awoke from his nap and the first image he saw was that of Andon leaping from the ship and clearing a distance of ten meters within a single bound, his black cloak swirling around him in the wind as he landed. Turning back towards his apprentice, the Knight motioned for him to follow.

"Do you remember what I taught you on Cloud City before we were interrupted by the Imperials? Let go of your conscious being and lose yourself in the solace of the Force. Concentrate...allow it to become you...find me."

With the last words of Andon Colos, he allowed himself to be immersed in the Force and heighten his physical abilities, augmenting them to far greater capacities then normally possible. One moment he was standing there looking on at his student, and in the next he was gone.

---

In a matter of seconds the Jedi Knight reached the farside of the compound, the simple technique of Force Speed granting him the possibility for such a feat. Orrick's presence was not far from his and he casually began walking towards him, keeping his mind open to the Force to track the progress of his Padawan and equally allow himself to be tracked.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Beeeep.

An alert from the console made Orrick's eyes flash open. Had he been dozing? It made no difference. The files had finished downloading. The last thing that appeared to have downloaded was training techniques and lightsaber dueling forms. Orrick smiled. He withdrew the disk and placed it safely within one of his pockets. Then he turned- to find his silver pile of junk that he had collected on Naboo.

"I was wondering where you had gotten off too, Master Orrick."

The Jedi rolled his eyes. He had been gone two seconds, and the droid had panicked. "Since you're here, make yourself useful and grab some of those boxes." He indicated the crates he had set down. The droid easily stacked the boxes and picked them up. As he himself picked up the original sack, Orrick felt something. A familiar presence had arrived. Andon.

He and the droid proceeded back into the hallway that had led them there to the control room. Andon had returned... almost as unexpectantly as he had gone. Orrick intended to greet him.

It did not take long, as Andon had started off first. He had barely gone 10 meters from the control room and turned a corner that they spotted each other. Orrick grinned.

"Well I'll be. What brings the infamous Andon Colos to this part of the galaxy?"

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

A quicksilver YT-2400, Designation Quicksilver, emerges into realspace with its pilot's command. As soon as the massive g-forces dissipated, Bron unbuckled his restraints and stood.

"Silver, find the most likely planet the Jedi Enclave would be on."

He admonished the Central droid computer. The computer automatically began scanning the planets and moons, finally the crisp, metallic female voice chimed in.

"The third planet from the main star has the only signs of life or technology that I am reading,"

The voice followed him as he made his way back toward the cargo hold, Its voice echoing slightly in the hallway.

"Very well Silver take us there."

Bron strapped his disruptor pistol and vibrosword into their respecive places on his body, The blaster to his right thigh, and the blade on his back, handle above his left shoulder. He wanted to look proper when he presented himself to the Jedi. His anticipation tied his stomach in knots. This would be the beginning of his new life.

"Silver, HK, Take care of yourselves and the ship while I'm gone, I might be a while"

He said as the advanced computer systems gingerly set down the ship. The boarding ramp extended, and Bron Dakari exited into the Jedi installaton. He took a quick look around and made for the docking bay door. As it hissed aside and stopped with a clunk, after opening. Not seeing anyone, He began wandering about the academy, seeking further instruction.

There is no emotion; There is peace.

There is no ignorance; There is knowledge.

There is no passion; There is serenity.

There is no death; There is the Force.

Everything the Jedi live and strive for is included herein.

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Something called Leo out of the shipand into the dojo. Something drew his interest and called tohim with a power he had only felt when he had trained with Pyre. Back then he was known as Roiju, Sith Lord. but now he was Leonardo Stovachi, Exile. During his battle with his former master, the Jedi Sly Stevenson and bestowed upon him, the wings of Ilum. A mark given to only true sons of the planet. But the great Jedi had given him the mark, for standing up to Stevenson former apprentice, standing true in the face of true desctruction. Now the tattoo glowed brightly on his back, shinging through thre green armor that protected his body.

Leo looked down to the ground once entering a room filled with statues and holoposters. These statues were of great Jedi Masters that had once kept watch over the galaxy with the Force. Now these statues were all that was left of them.

The Exile notices some small silvery pices in the ground and kneels to pick them up. They appeared to be lightsaber pieces. Leo felt a shock through the Force as his fingers slide across the pieces. He knew this was what had called him to this room. Something about these pieces were part of him. He tucked the pieces into a pocked in his robes and stood up.

"Andon my friend. I have someone here who hasnt seen you in awhile."

Leo turns and holds his son, Natan out for his godfather to see.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Jared's X-wing hovered outside the atmosphere of the Jedi Academy. He moved in, as a set of coordinates were processed through his ship. Scanning over them quickly, he landed on one of the many landing pads. He moved into the Dojo, his light brown Hopeful robes dragging behind him. He came into a small bench and sat, waiting for someone to at least notice him.

Edited by Guest

5bfeaedd.jpg

Embrace death, it may be the only time.

Kalon Toral arrived in a small little shuttle ship run by his friend. After getting off on the landing pads, he made his way into the dojo, hoping to start his lesson soon.

Avararda flew out of hyperspace. Well, not Avararda himself, but his droid, thanks to the blinding of his eyes. The droid flew well enough, and they'd landed within moments.

As Avararda stepped out, he sent out waves of the Force in his mind, allowing him to "see" inside of his head. He noticed multiple people, but one stood out in particular. He smiled, and realized what he felt: an apprenticeship. Slowly he walked up to the stranger (Kalon Toral) and spoke. "Hello, young one. I see you've found your way to the Dojo. Let me introduce myself, I am Avararda Dinn, Jedi knight."

"Many a great Jedi were trained here, and I sense you would like the same. I am going to make you an offer, one that will change your way of life. You will become more elegant, peaceful, and most of all, helpful. Will be my apprentice?"

I counted to three and grinned, Andon smiled and left the scene. I leaned over the edge of the cockpit and threw my coat on the ground. Its sleeves flickered in a gestual panic as they crashed between two patches of green. Following my jacket, I bounced on the pilot seat and the rim of the cockpit to end up flying in the thick air like a soared bird. The dirt welcomed me with arms open as my knees faltered and made me roll on the solid soil. Pushed back on up on my feet by my heriditary determination, I looked back at what I had done, and returned shamelessly to the ship. I readied myself to climb back into the craft when under the strenght of my firm grip the ladder failed and fissured, finishing as nothing but fragments in the palm of my hands. Rust had everything to do with it but no matter what, the ladder had fled my grasp as if it was a slippery soap immerged in the water of fate.

I turned around, ticked-off, when all I wanted to do was lay in the green grass and wait for the man I should call my master, but somehow I could not. I was not made to stop trying, I was the kind to die trying. Deep within me, determination like a falcon extipated a part of my soul that believed in the imposible. For a moment I remained starring inside me with empty eyes. A spark of hope planed on my face through the spasm of a smile on my visage. I spinned around, closed my eyes and beleived.

I believed in everything that was impossible, I believed in love, I believed in my hopes and dreams, I believed in my myself and above all I beleived I could jump and touch the clouds...

When my eyes opened the reality that had been my life so far had dissapeared. The world in front of me was no longer the same, I no longer thought about the past, but I was looking in the future with my waking eyes, as I flew like an eagle descending toward his prey. My feet crashed on the ground like steel in the sand as I knew it would happen.

((OOC: Sorry, I'm in a huge hurry; don't worry, things'll be different soon))

As soon as he felt his apprentice accept, he noticed a huge disturbance in the Force. "Come now, we must leave. We are sure to be in danger. If you wish, you may stay in my ship when we arrive. I'm sorry to start your training this way, but if you handle things well, a reward will be in order." That said, he took his apprentice (I need a name man..) and left for Haruun Kal.

(Don't worry about posting; we'll be back here before you know it)

Avararda's ship, the Canine, appeared over Borleias, a trail of pseudomotion signifying its appearance from hyperspace.

Much to Armiena's dismay, the painkiller she had injected herself with was starting to wear down, and agony began radiating from her broken arm. Setting it herself was probably one of the most stupid ideas that she ever had, but leaving it shattered was even worse.

"A smooth landing, please." Perched over his master in concern, R5-D9 whistled in agreement. The little droid had had enough excitement in the last few days to last him years. A jarring landing would probably knock out loosened circuits.

Armiena glanced at the R5 unit and managed a pained smile. "Ever the selfless one, Dine."

drayyy.png

Avararda stepped off the ship, stretching. He turned around and felt DJK through the Force. And then he remembered. "Dhan-Jaroe. Why didn't you do anything? I thought part of the plan was to HELP me.. Not leave me. What went on?" Avararda slowly felt himself reach for his lightsaber. No.. not in front of my apprentice, he thought. "Armiena.. how are you? I assume you've been through alot and will want to head towards the bacta tanks."

As the Maleficus emerged from hyperspace, its pilot, immersed in the scent of the spiritual blood he was following, paid no heed to the natural beauty of the home planet in front of him. Upon his subtly Force-enhanced retinas, the citadel of the Jedi shone from a thousand miles below. Brilliant rays of incandescent energy, invisible to the eyes of the masses, blazed from the surface like spotlights -- the ever-watchful minds of the Jedi, attuned to space, searching for invaders. As the pilot guided Maleficus around the Force waves with celerity, he drew ever closer to the atmosphere of the planet, and to the cluster of brilliant souls in the center of the Jedi lair.

He was the moth, and they were the flame.

Upon hitting the stratosphere, the pilot of the black Headhunter killed the craft's engines and electronics, sending the little snubfighter into a dead freefall toward the forest canopy. He guided the craft in over the trees like a glider, easing the rate of descent on a gentle thermal from a field and flaring the craft so as to set it down, hidden, in a thicket several miles from the Dojo.

His frenzy grew as he clambered from the vehicle's cockpit, knowing that the bleeding energy he sent would reach its terminus just a few blessed miles away...

All manners of weaponry did the man take with him. The sniper rifle. The multishot crossbow he had used to assassinate a Jedi Master at the Master's own wedding. A scattered array of energy rifles and pistols, secreted away in his belt loops. Chattur'gha, Lord of Flesh. The swordbreaker gauntlet. Several pounds of high-yield plastic explosives, which he kept "just in case the situation ever demanded it". Fragmentation, flashbang, and electromagnetic pulse grenades. Several knives, some of which were serrated. A wakizashi and tanto. A .357 magnum in his vest pocket. A double-bladed foldable axe. Tungsten-weighted throwing hammers.

He contemplated turning Chattur'gha on, but realized he had no need.

In the bright midday sun, he looked to the heavens and closed his eyes tight, and then turned, and followed the Light.

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

(5:46:18 PM) Prince Scumbag: okay

(5:46:21 PM) Prince Scumbag: after this one gets closed

((OOC: Great, looks like I've got another stalker. BTW, you're taking on 3 Jedi Knights (I don't remember if ZERO is a Master) and a nearly-trained Padawan. I'd wish you good luck... but...))

"As much as I enjoy a good debate... I have a broken arm to see to." Armiena paused as she began to leave the hangar. Something was not right, and all of her instincts were urging her to take action. The same presence that she had felt on Ryloth had followed them to Borleias, apparently.

"Shassa... won't that sithspawn leave me alone?" She raised her voice. "We've got company! Some darksider is heading for the Dojo!"

drayyy.png