Altyr 5

Tarrian Skywalker

*News of the Emperor's murder reaches Jidai Geki from Coruscant.*

'How should we proceed, Governor?'

'Take one of the assault squads, retrieve his Majesty's body. We may be able to revive him with the help of Imperial loyalists.'

Or, thinks Geki, we may be able to use such a powerful vessel to our own ends. When one possesses the body of the most powerful man who ever lived, the possibilities are infinite.

*Geki sighs and absently chews on a braised Mon Calimari heart.*

'Trith, I think that maybe we're in for some interesting developments on Coruscant...'

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

In the darkness we may lurk,

Ever eager for dirty work,

Try to find us if you dare,

But danger lurks, be warned, beware!

*As soon as the Meteor hits the surface of the water, It attracts one of the SEED's unexpected defense device's attention. The shark's neural implants immediately send a transmission, reporting the shark's elevated stress condition to the SEED HQ.*

*An alarm beeps over Trith's comm, She pulls it from her belt and points to it.*

"Governer, one of our pets in Sector 343 unit designation-01 has found something, What course of action would you have us take?"

Trith.jpg

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

Spaming...nulled.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Geki listens intently to the stream of data being sent back. Alarm crosses his face momentarily, and then disappears.*

'It would appear to be nothing more than a meteor, my dear. There is no cause for alarm. Now-'

*-Geki turns to look at Trith-*

'-It may be prudent to prepare transport. I believe that a trip off-planet may soon be necessary.'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

*A relived Trith overrode the distress signal and resumed the patrol function; Moments later, she nodded emphasis to the Governer's request and a guard rushed out, undoubtedly to prepare a vessel.*

"Might I ask toward the nature of the trip? Does it have something to do with the Emporer?"

Trith.jpg

From a spark among the sizeless matter that made up all things, a flush of energy surged out a dark form several feet from Jidai Geki.

"Hello, old friend. There are many evil seeds to sow and we have the tools. However, I have conquered a field within the realms beyond, namely that really evil one. Dammit, what is it called...?"

Ar-Pharazon couldn't remember what it was called....

"You know the one where people go when they commit sins and atrocities and then die..."

It slipped his mind, but was on the edge of his tongue.

"Oh, hell....what is it called? Oh! That's it! Hell!"

Ar-Pharazon smiled.

"I conquered Hell."

The Dark Sith maintained his evil grin and then lifted his hands into the air. Massive golden wings were the outstretched from Ar-Pharazon's back, grafted by profane magics.

"I stole these from that other guy who was sitting there. I kicked his ass out, took his seat and then claimed Hell for me."

Now, Hell is not a two way ticket. I need to construct a gateway, and from there we can begin moving armies between this realm and Hell. So, your thoughts?"

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

*Geki's mild surprise at seeing Lord Ar-Pharazon gave way to happiness, or at least as near to happiness as a severely deranged genocidal despot can get.*

'Good to see you again, old friend. My thoughts on this? Well, I suggest we get cracking. So much of the galaxy to conquer... so many puppies to slay mercilessly...'

*Geki touches a button, and a 3D representation of a planet, already barren by anyone's standards, springs up.*

'Myself and the new Imperial leader- Lord Havoc- have plans to turn this into a slave-labour camp. But what the hell, what say we build upon that and turn it into a- Hellish slave labour camp?'

*Geki's left eyebrow arches and he bursts into booming, sinister laughter. The laughter reverberates around the sub-aquatic base, and Geki throws back his head and continues to laugh.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Ar-Pharazon joined Jidai Geki in villainous laughter.

"If someone that was of good character and moral virtue died right now, the galaxy would be better for it."

The Sith Master dashed to the control room and ejected a technician from her seat.

"Your time here is finished," yelled the Sith as he aimed the pistol at her face. He quickly fired, ending the young bi♠ch's life.

"Dog!"

The subterranean base was really kick ass as far as Ar-Pharazon was concerned. He looked at a monitor which showed a Corellian Corvette hovering above Coruscant. He slammed his fist down on a red button and watched it explode raining shrapnel below. A number of passengers and crew were killed for no reason. Valuable medicines and anti-toxins and well aged doctors, finely skilled in aiding the sick were murdered for the sake of Ar-Pharazon's whim murders. It was amazing. Much shrapnel rained down striking buildings, causing vandalistic damage and ruining paint and shine alike. By coincidence some of the shrapnel hit a small shuttle sending it crashing to the ground. In the shuttle were 14 orphans who would be fated to save the galaxy some day from an evil man named Ar-Pharazon, but destiny just OWNED those bitchez!

As the shuttle crashed, it landed upon a group of policemen, ending their lives and wounding many. It was a bad instance and the tilt of good to evil just tipped a bit towards evil. Wickedness would soon be law.

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

*Trith, also reveling in their soon to be galactic domination, couldnt stifle her own chuckle. The do-gooders standing in thier way would soon be rotting in the depths of hell, Thanks to The sith master, Lord Ar-Pharazon. And with the intel reports of death and/or vanishing of The pitiful jedi, Ben'a Solo, and the stinking Rebel, Forn Dodonna, The jedi and rebels would undoubtedly turn to more conventional meathods of combat, which was very good for the not so pure of heart, who would endever to become even less pure of heart, thus becoming more cunning and trecherous. She cracked her knuckles, and leaned back in her chair.*

Despite the loss of Sanity's end, They were ever approaching the time when their dark shadows would span the length of the galaxy. Indeed, things were going well...

Trith.jpg

Far above the base a young boy was diving for shells until the waters immediate to him were heated by a dark an evil force, Lord Ar-Pharazon. He boiled to death and was devoured by sharks. His corpse came to shore and was later identified by doctors who were rich because they overcharged their patients and slept with loose women outside of marriage. In time, they would die and go to Hell. The boy was greatly missed and his soul went to Hell because he stole money from his grandparents. The grandparents were addicted to drugs and would burn in Hell too.

apeditname.jpg

*Not to be outdone by Lord Ar-Pharazon's display of cruelty and sadistic tendencies, Geki grabs a passing technician and infects the man thoroughly with nanites. The man falls to his knees, and then the nanites seize control of his motor functions and he is little more than an extension of Geki's will.*

'Rise.'

*The man clambers to his feet in a mechanical fashion, as per Geki's instructions. Geki directs him to sit at the nearby table, which was incredibly long, as befits a villain. The table was laden with the finest delicacies known to sentients, but it was not a single one of these which Geki wished his puppet to devour.

Geki hands the hapless man a shrimp fork and a bonesaw he just happened to have in his back pocket.*

'I don't really think you have the brains for this job, ensign.'

*The technician cuts off the top of his own skull with the bonesaw, and removes the neatly-sliced cranium. He then takes the shrimp fork and begins to eat his own brains. The look on his face suggests that it tastes like chicken.

The man eats every last part of his brain, and then his entire head, which is physically impossible.

Geki turns back to Lord Ar-Pharazon and grins wickedly.*

Geki1.jpg

It did not take long for the Deadly Alliance that was Ar-Pharazon and Jidai Geki to engage in wicked practices such as homicide.

"We must begin our campaign. The gate to hell must be erected so that we may ejaculate sin upon the worlds. None shall oppose us. Let us draw all agents of evil to our company. The time is nigh."

apeditname.jpg

*Pausing only to decimate an entire planet of cute puppies with napalm, Geki gives the order for his personal craft to be prepared.*

'Let us subjugate the alien world of Ryloth. It is filled with weak, snivelling Twi'Leki who will bow to us.'

Geki1.jpg

'Let's go, Trith. We will take an honour guard of 3000 agents.'

*Geki, Trith, and LAP leave the sub-aquatic base and take to hyperspace, accompanied by three dropships filled with agents.*

[Cont. in Ryloth- First post to you, AP]

Geki1.jpg

*For a time there is no response, those left behind to safeguard SEED's hidden lair unwilling to reveal themselves to someone who is not a member of SEED.

High-powered, sensitive scanners rake Piccolo's craft, examining it for any tracking devices or similar. It is eventually concluded that the Howling Runner could be a potential security threat.

Piccolo receives a comm, relayed to a substation in Tatooine's system before being sent back to him:*

'I have received word that you are apparently in orbit around the Deathstriker's former base of operations. Please proceed to the planet of Ryloth with your merchandise; the allied forces there will grant you safe passage to the surface. You will receive your payment there. Regards, Jidai Geki.'

Is it too much trouble to ask that people keep their appointments?

Piccolo was actually more annoyed that he had to go to Ryloth than anything else. That Twi'lek infested planet was second only to Tatooine in places he hated to go. Nonetheless, business was business, and the Firespray ship rocketed on to Ryloth.

• 2 months later...

(OOC: Geki's "early" return has been mod-approved.)

IC: *The cloning vat's sleek, reflective aperture opens with a hiss of compressed air and slides down into the floor, flooding the grille in front of the pod with amniotic fluid. Stumbling from the pod and pulling wires from his arms, legs and torso is a naked, steaming, and very, very pissed off Jidai Geki.

Geki looks up, his face slick with amniotic fluid and contorted into a mask of rage, and snatches the robe held ready by the nervous aide outside the vat.*

'Havoc...'

*Geki dons the robe and pushes his sodden hair away from his forehead.*

'Get me Trith down here this instant.'

Geki1.jpg

'You presume correctly, Trith. As of now all other SEED protocols are suspended. We prepare for the unthinkable; an assault on the Empire.

'Contact our outposts on Dantooine; I want the orbital shipyard they've been prepping ready as soon as possible. We are rebuilding the fleet.'

*Geki turns to look at the adjacent cloning vat.*

'And we are extending a hand to new allies... those who Havoc has cast down in his arrogance.'

*The vat door slides down, and as the amniotic fluid is flushed the naked figure of a woman is seen in the vat.

Geki extends his hand and the aide gives him a second robe.*

'Rise, my dear...'

*Geki waits for Alora to step out of the steaming vat and claim her destiny.*

Geki1.jpg

Cold air suddenly made her shiver as awareness slowly returned. Opening her blurry eyes, the woman found that she was in a vat that had recently been drained. She coughed and cleared her lungs, letting oxygen replace the amniotic fluid that had been there previously and as her eyes focused she noticed a man standing infront of her, holding a robe. Looking down she noticed her unclothed state, a slight blush rising to her cheeks.

No memory of how she got there, who the man was or even who she was, the woman hesitantly stepped forward on unsteady legs.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Who am I for that matter?

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Confused thoughts ran rampart in her mind...

"Master? Am I your slave?" Why can't I remember anything? Who am I?

The woman shivered slightly, straining her mind to remember details that escaped her. She had a feeling she should remember something but couldn't recall a thing.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"It would be my pleasure Governer."

Trith's dislike for the empire had now blossomed into full fleged hatred, due to recent events. Her eyes narrowed, giving her a harsher look.

"They will regret their actions, Governer. I'm on my way to Dathomir as we speak, After a short motivational speech, I'll be joining you there, unless otherwise ordered, of course. Trith out..."

Trith.jpg