Altyr 5

Tarrian Skywalker

With Camsie at the controls, the Steller Princess flickered into realspace alongside Hou-Jo's ship. Like the elder Jedi, Ben'a and the other two with him immediately realized the extent of the devestation. As they orbited the now aquatic world, Ben'a began to take some sensor readings, all the while conversing with Hou-Jo, Camsie, and Alemira through the Force.

"According to the Holonet, the ice-caps were sabotaged. I'm taking sensor readings now, and I'm not liking what I see. I'm picking up evidence of an orbital bombardment at both poles -- craters in the seabed, pulverized rocks, and other indicators. We should report this to Master Gantoris..."

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Both horrified, fascinated, and furious, Armiena watches Altyr 5's landscape... She corrected her own thought; Altyr 5 was now as thoroughly a water world as Manaan. She watches Altyr's endless ocean roll past the ship's cockpit.

"Good. God..." she murmurs. Steam was still rising from the surface of the sea. She didn't even want to imagine how hot the atmosphere must have been when the surface was cooked by the bombardment. How she longed for justice against whoever did this...

Hold yourself together, Arm. You can fall apart later. Armiena left the cockpit as silently as she could to try to get a grip on her emotions. She was absolutely seething; nobody deserved to go through the same pain the Alderaanians... and Caamasi... and Force-knows how many other planets had been destroyed during the galaxy's wars.

D9 rolled silently up to her, humming quietly. Ironically, despite his droid nature, he could be remarkably sympathetic when the situation called for it. His metallic voice soothed her in a way that only they could understand; they had worked together for a long time, and knew each other's personalities very well.

When she returned to the cockpit, she was no longer angry, just grimly determined to find out what Sithscum had done this.

drayyy.png

The Strife Reborn popped out of hyperspace behind the other jedi's ship. Keiran listened in on the comms going back and forth among his fellow jedi and began running sensor scans himself.

However instead of scanning the devestated planet, Keiran scanned the surrounding space lanes. His sensor console beeped with an interesting find.

"Guys, my sensors have detected a large amount of hyperdrive exhaust along a spacelane headed towards Coruscant... this isn't a small amount either, the only thing that can cause exhaust of this quantity is a fleet, probably the same fleet that caused this. Wanna go to Coruscant and investigate?"

siggggy5ko.jpg

Ben'a left Armiena to sort out her angrush -- she was not his Padawan, and there were other things that needed to be addressed. The Jedi, upon hearing the comm from his old Master, thought briefly about what he was proposing.

"Master Kerian, that would probably be for the best. It is likely that we'll find whomever did this on Coruscant, however, I must say that it would be prudent for us to split up first. We can each make our way to the capital via different space lanes, and then rondezvous on the surface. Your old apartment would do nicely, I think..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Aryian's ship shoots out of the void of space, several hundred kilometers from the Jedi ships. However, that doesn't stop him from sensing them and comming.

"Ben'a! Someone told me you were dead! I traced you here through the force...Wait...you're all here for a reason, right?"

He spoke as he noticed not just one, but about four ships. This was a mission, it had to be.

"Well, I'm here, I might as well aid you however possible..."

((Blckclone told me I'm in on this SEED thing, unfortunately I never had enough time to set up an appropriate plot line. Anyhoo, good to see you back, goodwood.))

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

"Heh, weeeellllll," Jurha said dragging out the word while she scratched her head. She shruged, "We're in orbit of Altyr 5. Aryian brought us along for one reason or another."

She braced her arms against the bulkheads and tried to make her self comfortable. "I don't know anything about it to be honest with you Zeb. I don't know why Aryian came here. We'll have to ask him our selves. I didn't even get a chance to get any of my stuff. We're gonna have to go back to Borleais at some point to get it."

"He seemed almost angry when when you used your anger to break the stone," Jurha laughed at the irony of what she said. "He said to eliminate emotions from our minds. I think contemplate nothingness I guess. He said get to the point where the Force controlled us, not us controlling it." Jurha frowned, "Kind of scary if you think about it... Being controled by something most people can't even tell is there."

"And then there's the dark side... If the Force is controling us how are we suposed to know its the light side or the dark side?" Jurha's frown deepened. Then her face lit up, almost artificially, and she laughed. "Maybe I'm taking this too deep for people so new to the Force as us," she grinned at the Zabrak child.

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

Armiena's voice came from behind Ben'a and Camsie.

"I don't think there's a need for us to be worried." She was talking about her two passengers. "The Princess is clean. I don't have any bounties, outstanding warrants, et cetera. Loyal citizen of the Empire, thank-you-very-much." She gave both of them a feral grin behind their backs; any Rebel would have cracked up at that remark.

"It's Master Keiran and Master Poleb that I'm worried about. They might have their faces on some wanted board somewhere. It's not like it matters, though. If the trail leads us to Coruscant, then, well, to Coruscant we shall go."

drayyy.png

Hou-Jo shook his head, even though no one could see it, "No, we are going to head for Haruun Kal after this, which we will have to do our part to build the new base and report this to Gantoris while we are there. I'll upload the cooridinates for the planet. Are there any objections?"

Camsie looked out of the viewport towards the flooded planet of Altyr V. Judging by the conversation going on between the other jedi, this planet had been bombarded before the culprits jumped to Coruscant.

As Camsie's thoughts strayed over to the countless innocents that could have been slain here on Altyr V the camasii felt as though he would throw up.

"This is wrong. Who would do something like flood a planet?" Camsie's anger spiked for a moment, before he took a long, deep breath steadying himself. The camasii shot a glance towards Armiena to see how she took the flooding of Altyr V. A few consoling toots and whistles were heard from D9 the astromech droid before Armiena entered the cockpit a determined look on her features.

"I pity the fool who did this." The camasii looked back towards Altyr V, before steepling his fingers together. "Now they've left us with no choice but to bring them to justice..."

As his apprentice's voice sounded from behind him, the camasii nodded. He could only hope they would go. The camasii sent a quick force message to his padawan.

Perhaps we should allow the other jedi to conferance. I must admit, I don't have much experiance in this kind of affair. The Camasii offered his apprentice a wink, before leaning back into the chair he sat in, covering his turmoil within.

Camsie was sure that this moment would be one of the most terrible memnii of his life.

As Hou-Jo's voice filtered through the Stellar Princess, the camasii sighed.

Not Coruscant then.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

((Umm...Hello?))

Aryian listens in on the conversation over the comm, perfectly aware that they know he is there.

So, they were going to establish a new base. Interesting.

((Jurha and Zeb, your things will automatically be brought there by a hyperspace drone. Have no worry. ))

Blz1mwg.png

Ben'a's face was a mask as he addressed Hou-Jo through the Jedis' communal link within the Force.

"I object," he began. "We gan transmit what we have so far to Master Gantoris via encrypted comm, while he oversees the new base. We are here now, and we must do all we can to find this SEED organization and bring them to justice. We owe this to those who called Altyr V home."

He turned to Camsie then, resting a comforting hand on the Camaasi's shoulder.

"Don't head out just yet, my frend."

goodwoodsig.jpg

-Highly encrypted comm to Hou jo-

Yes, the investgation is all I needed. Do not go searching for them, they we are not prepared yet. Go to Haruun Kal as soon as you are complete at the Death Strikers Base. Begin building the new base, everything is coming together slowly.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Aryian set course, following Hou-Jo's exit coordinates, yet he hesitated at pulling the hyperspace lever.

Ben'a...we've been separated for so long...

A longing emotion reached out, connecting with Aryian's long-lost friend. He calmly pulled the lever, watching the stars streak past him, allowing the force to guide his thoughts.

Blz1mwg.png

((lol back from my ban))

As Keiran kept quiet and listened to the comm's of his fellow jedi, he began going over the Strife Reborn's navcomputer and looked up the planet Haruun Kal.

"Damn... it's a rainforest planet... I hate bugs, this isn't going to be fun at all..."

Without another word to his fellow jedi, Keiran pulled back on the hyperspace lever and launched his small but deadly hapan starfighter into hyperspace and to yet another new jedi base.

siggggy5ko.jpg

Understanding that he was wrong in his assertion that further investigation was needed, Ben'a relaxed somewhat in his seat behind the Steller Princess' Camaasi pilot. Inwardly, he turned over what they had learned: SEED claimed that the Death Strikers had destroyed their own planet, yet all the physical evidence pointed to an orbital bombardment -- an extremely well-co-ordinated bombardment...

But as the small starship blasted off into hyperspace, the Jedi Knight let these concerns go, favoiring instead to dwell on his new ship, which was being fabricated at this very moment. He knew it would be well worth the wait.

And his old friend Aryian was back...

goodwoodsig.jpg

"Yes... We shall go."

The camasii scanned the co-ordinants on the comm before inputting them into The Stellar Princess's nav systems. After Camsie flicked the switch, sending the ship into lightspeed. He knew all that was left to do was wait until they arrived on the new base.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

• 2 months later...

*Above the seemingly tranquil planet of Altyr, the remants of SEED's once fair-to-middling fleet drop out of hyperspace, after having followed a convoluted route through hyperspace to defy pursuit. Aboard one of the craft, the organisations irreconcilably evil and twisted Governor, Jidai Geki, looks over the latest planet with satisfaction, and a hint of annoyance from the debacle at Byss.*

'Excellent. From here we will hopefully establish our new secret lair without being interrupted by poor intelligence and the extremely unlikely presence of Rebel troops!'

*To a score of ominous orchestral music, landing craft are launched onto the long-abandoned planet, heading straight for a specially prepared underwater base - the latest new secret lair of SEED.*

'Gentlemen, welcome to SEED's latest new base of operations. From here we shall destroy the forces of right and virtue, and bring a new pall of evil and injustice over the galaxy- unfortunate Rebel attacks notwithstanding!'

*As SEED members move in pieces of impressive-looking machinery and high-tech security measures, along with a really, really long table, the orchestral music reaches a sinister crescendo and Geki booms his maniacal laughter throughout the base. SEED was back- again.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

-comm to Geki-

Hello, Governor this is Wyhl the Hutt Emperor of the Outer Rim. I have contected you in order to begin the formation of a new alliance. An evil alliance, my plans include drugging youth into addiction, solidifying my drug routes, and opening up a new hunters training facility. Comm me back if you are interested in allying.

whyl2.jpg

*Geki sends an encrypted, untraceable comm back to Wyhl, after first ensuring that the new Altyr 5 base is know to no one outside of the organisation, and that the comm received by Wyhl was correctly rerouted from one of the many substations set up galaxy-wide to avoid comm-tracing the SEED base.*

*Trith, Having just finished overseeing the Installment of Concealed anti-aircraft Torpedos on the west side of the compound approached Governer Geki.*

"Defenses check out, m'Lord. We should be fine here as long as some visitor dosent get sloppy and bring us a tracking device again. May I suggest we meet all guests on another Planet of this system, Or better yet another system. Of course, then this very exqisite table would go to waste, we wouldnt want that."

"Need anything else done right, Governer?"

Trith.jpg

"You got it, sir,"

Trith said through a sinister smirk.

-----

An hour later, Twenty sharks had been captured, and the lightsabers were being grafted into their thick hide. Four sabers per shark, One in each direction. Each shark was given a specific area of water around the headquarters, to prevent them slicing each other to pieces.

-----

Trith opened a comm to Geki.

"Overseeing final processes. Let me know if you have any special instructions before we release them."

Trith.jpg

As events from hell erupt on Coruscant, else where in the galaxy a transmission is sent to the once peaceful planet of Altyr. Using lines created between SEED and the Sith a while ago, the hologram of Sauron is recorded.

"Governor Geki of SEED, my name is Lord Sauron of the Sith. For too long my kind has waited in the shadows for something to happen. Such an act is a disgrace to those that came before, something which I intent to change. The previous Dark Lord has stepped down, I know take his place on the throne. I send this message to you in once again extending the hand of the Sith to SEED...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

(OOC: Just to clarify for anyone looking to take advantage of communications between SEED and other groups, nobody outside of SEED knows the location of this base. All communications are relayed via substations and are heavily encrypted, and so all communications sent directly here are assumed to have been relayed from elsewhere first.)

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!