The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

"There's no reason for us to wait any longer than it takes for us to prepare." A pang of realization suddenly struck my nerves. It hadn't occurred to me until now that we hadn't spent any time discussing rings; after all, I'd been more focused on ensuring that we would all live through the ceremony, if the Sith caught word and chose to attempt to assault it.

As though to complete my embarrassment, I felt the presence of my mother striding in behind us, her robe swishing with a silent whisper with every step. The air of silent mirth surrounding her confirmed my suspicions; she was perfectly aware of the limitations of our planning, and was thoroughly enjoying my flustered state.

"Admiral. Darkfire. Armiena." Nestled into my fiance's side as I was, I couldn't see my mother's expression, but I could hear the smile in her voice. "You forgot about your wedding rings, didn't you?"

drayyy.png

Aryian was surprised and almost jumped as Misal Draygo came up upon them, he had failed to sense her until the last second.

I must learn how she does that...

"No, not completely...I've simply failed to...produce mine as of yet, but everything in its own time. I'm sure Armiena has given some thought to it as well, but you are correct to the fact that we haven't discussed it yet..."

He peered over his shoulder as the wizened woman walked around, ad he pulled away from Armiena long enough to give her a short but courteous bow, returning to his fiance immediately afterwards.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

I suddenly froze, stiffening under my fiancé's arm in my mortification. It was true, I had envisioned possibilities for our wedding rings, but jewelry was a facet of metallurgy of which I knew almost nothing. I'd never created anything out of precious metals, but rather, armor and weapons from tough, encumbering alloys of tempered durasteel.

”œIf I tried to make a wedding ring, it would be made of quadanium and weigh as much as your fist. I have my own ideas, but the expertise is a bit beyond me.”

drayyy.png

The Admiral watched the mildly satirical interchange bemusedly, half of a smile on his face. There were few things more amusing than seeing the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order, a Jedi of almost no match, be followed around by her somewhat pestering mother.

But though he watched, he didn't say anything. Perhaps someone more outgoing and social would have the perfect thing to say at the moment, but he was not that person. He was just a Jedi Master with the burden of running a Galactic Civil War on his shoulders. Such a profession left little time for social expidentures and even less to make small talk.

And yet, Onderin had no regrets. This was his place in the galaxy, if an outsider to many within in. He was there to make decisions and be scrutinized for them. He was there to have a bad reputation to many and a good one to others. But he was doing what needed to be done, and he was content.

Soon, he would do something completely new and step into a different sort of role. But ultimately, he wouldn't change that much. Who he was was indelible.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Engrossed in his studies, Darex barely noticed when he felt the presences of several Jedi Masters arrive on the station. He logged the information away somewhere, but gave it no heed. He was in the middle of a fascinating tale of a long lost Jedi from the Old Republic...

All of his days were spent in this fashion. He paused from his study only to visit the refresher and occasionally grab something to eat. Every few days or so he would let himself slip into a healing trance, but other than that, he didn't sleep much. The Jedi Master enjoyed the calmness on the large floating vessel, and was benefiting immensely from the vast knowledge in the Holocrons.

((Just a filler post to keep this character semi-active ))

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Mrakhh blocked the attempted whip crack towards his midsection with ease. He then lowered his training blade as a sign of ending the practice duel.

"Thank you. Mrakhh was honored to fight with you."

With that the Togorian put the training blade back in it's place and started to walk off again, not quite knowing where he would go next, but hoping that he would find where he needed to be.

5xdgpzt.jpg

An unmarked YT-2000 Corellian transport appeared from hyperspace over Manaan. Moon Knight was at its helm, and directly behind him (in the linear cockpit seating) was his copilot, the customized droid 2277, who also served as Fett's finder during his bounty hunting days.

But it was their guest that had brought them here. ShadowFett called back to Isolder. "Tell me where to set down."

iTJBZId.png

Isolder gave Fett the required coordinates. Then he sent a message to Onderin Starlisk.

"This is Prince Isolder, the Hapan Blademaster. I know we've had our differences in the past, but I have discovered something that makes all of that moot. You must assemble as many Jedi as you can to this location, or the galaxy will be lost forever."

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Mrakhh walked along the temple thinking about what he was going to do.

Mrakhh needs to seek training...

But where would Mrakhh find it?

Ask someone who would know where to find it...

Mrakhh nodded in agreement with himself, and started off towards a group of three people up ahead. He looked at one of the men((Aryian Darkfire)) who seemed to be a high ranking jedi, or so Mrakhh hoped he was. Mrakhh decided that that jedi would be the best to ask about training.

Mrakhh approached the group, nodded at each of them, and spoke to the Jedi.

"Excuse me, my name is Mrakhh. Mrakhh is a Togorian. Mrakhh was wondering if you would know how Mrakhh could become trained to be a Jedi, like so many of the people here."

Mrakhh then stepped back. His statement was rather blunt and straight to the point, but then again, Togorians were not known for beating around the bush.

5xdgpzt.jpg

Onderin took the comm. I don't know why he's asking me to do it when the Grandmaster's standing right here, but sure. The Admiral shut off the comm and turned back to Armiena, who was thankfully still in his presence.

"Master Draygo," he addressed her. "I just received a comm from the Blademaster Isolder. He claims to have something with him--some information, perhaps--that requires the immediate attention of the Jedi Order. He wishes us to assemble as many Jedi as we can."

It was a strange request. Onderin had met Isolder before, back when the Alliance had felt mostly powerless to help the Hapan situation. He had been asked to work out that situation, but things hadn't gone as planned. He understood that Isolder didn't particularly like him for that reason, but now he seemed to have chosen to put all that behind him.

Presently, the Corellian Jedi waited for Armiena's response.

3C12kbA.png

The Unlucky 7 emerged from hyperspace, carrying two passengers; An-Dur and Ichigo. Only Ichigo knew why he was truly here, An-Dur just wished to make a good impression. In the view port before the pair was the growing image of the watery world of Manaan. From within the Cockpit, An-Dur turned on the comm systems and hailed the Jedi temple wherever it might be. Sending out a planet wide communique to find them.

--Comm--

"Greetings, This is the ship the Unlucky 7, I am its owner and pilot; An-Dur Sora, with me is my copilot Ichigo K. We wish to find the Jedi temple or to know if there is even one here. I am here to drop off my friend for his training."

--End Comm--

To show proof of identification An-Dur sent the codes that showed him the owner of the freighter and what make it was; a YT-1930. Which was sent with the communique.

An-Dur turned to his friend, and stared at him. Still within his black dress uniform, he asked; "Are you ready?"

Hell, An-Dur wasn't even sure if he was ready, if he was capable of meeting Jedi he had so sought for his entire life. He didn't know if he had the will power to deny himself of his dream to build up a failsafe plan. It was nearly too much, only his promise kept him from running away. In an attempt to avoid his destiny.

rainbowcat.jpg

((I was said to come here by Aryian Darkfire))

"I had such an amazing dream, I can't really remember a lot of it, but I feel really prepared for this whole Jedi thing. This is an opportunity so many dream of, and of all people I was selected."

Ichigo looked to his friend and smiled appropriately. He was happy that An-dur was there, that the two of them would be allowed to be in the presence of those they wished to become.

"This is going to be great, who knows, maybe you will find a master while we are down there."

Aryian turned his attention to the Togorian as he was approached, listening to what he had to say intently. It had been some time since he had a Padawan, and he knew he was ready for the undertaking again. Training was a peaceful thing, not as beneficial to the Order as combat, but Aryian's feelings on that subject had changed significantly since he left Coruscant...

"I will train you. I, Aryian Darkfire, Jedi Master, take you as my Padawan learner until you should achieve the rank of Jedi Knight. I train hard and strong, but you seem like the type who could handle it."

He looked to his wife-to-be, who met him with a confused and strange look. Aryian simply grinned, explaining himself.

"Don't worry, we won't begin until we're married. And even then...there's still the honeymoon..."

Aryian laughed for a few seconds before reaching out with the Force, touching the Togorian's mind.

You have some free time as of now, we won't begin combat intensive training until I am ready. You may wish to visit the library here though on the subject of lightsabers...that will be the first thing you do.

Blz1mwg.png

ShadowFett followed the coordinates Isolder had given him and brought his modified YT-2000 in towards the Eternal Vigilance. Although he would never admit it, he was a little bit uncomfortable being this close to the center of the Jedi Order, and he realized that Isolder's comm had been sent to the Alliance's Admiral, Onderin Starlisk.

His ship had some illegal riggings, but he wasn't too concerned about them being found. It was strange--although he now shared the same cause as both the Alliance and the Jedi, he was so unused to being directly associated with the law that their mere presence was discomforting. It had always just been him, a simple man trying to make his way in the universe, without much as far as allies.

Not since Piccolo had been one, anyway. But from what he heard, even that could be changing again, as Piccolo had reportedly taken steps to bring the Black Sun and the Alliance together. The thought of finding Piccolo on the same side again was a curious one--Fett held little against him except that he was just another mercenary, more about credits than meaning. At least he loved the hunt.

At any rate, Moon Knight landed the ship, prepared to follow Isolder around a little bit. He wouldn't mind meeting the Admiral, whom he had indirectly aided a few times in the past, but found the fact that Starlisk was a Jedi to be a bit of a turn-off. He still didn't like Jedi.

"Your lead," he said to the Blademaster.

iTJBZId.png

I simply nodded at my fiancé's offer to train the Togorian Jedi. Although I'd been surprised””actually, somewhat impressed””by the huge being's nerve in simply approaching the three of us and requesting training without much more than a greeting. Truth be told, I was actually considering taking on an apprentice of my own, but not until after Aryian finally got married””and as he discretely mentioned, much to my mother's disgust, our honeymoon.

I hoped he couldn't sense how nervous that remark, meant to reassure me, had made me. It wasn't innocent shyness that had sparked that reaction.

The armor that Slaanesh had given me had vanished into thin air; the sword had vamoosed without a trace; even the tattoo seemed to be fading, dispersing gradually with every new layer of skin on my back. That might have merely been wishful thinking, but the tattoo in the small of my back seemed to be fading away, like a picture losing focus. Slaanesh is gone, out of your life, but Aryian still needs to know.

”œRelax.”

drayyy.png

Onderin nodded, then picked up his comlink again, calling Isolder back. "A general rally of Jedi will be issued by the Grandmaster," he said into it, "but on the basis that you have a pretty good explanation."

He shut off the comm and frowned at the passing feeling that he had been momentarily reduced to a courier or a translator. It was an irrational irritation that he had noticed, and, in turn, now thought curious. It seemed pretty absurd to just listen to someone's message, tell it to someone else, then relay their own response, where much time could have been saved by the two talking with each other directly.

Onderin mentally shrugged and said nothing.

3C12kbA.png

Under An-dur Sora's eyes, his ship's sensors registered the activation of a landing beacon, as clear an invitation to land as any.

"Greetings, Master Sora." An automated voice answered the hail from Unlucky 7, slightly mispronouncing his name. "Land at your own discretion. Welcome to the Eternal Vigilance."

drayyy.png

Homing in on the concentrated gathering of Lightside energies, Kirana came across the leaders of the Jedi and Alliance. She nodded towards Onderin, her former Master, then smiled at both Armiena and Aryian. Her glance took in the apprentice then rested upon Misal, feeling the resemblance through the force to her daughter and making the connection between she and Armiena.

It seemed she had arrived at a most opportune time for an upcoming event. She wasn't unprepared, having had a vision through the force, hence the package sitting in her room.

"Hello all. It seems the Force has drawn us here for a reason."

With mischief shining in her eyes, Kira raised a silver eyebrow at the Grandmaster.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

((Posts is lacking because of lack of creativity and time. Sorry))

An-Dur's eyes went wide for a brief moment of delight at the word 'master' he had dreamed of a day like this, the day his true destiny would unfold. When he could go to his true calling, what he hadn't expected though; was that he would be in charge of a smuggling guild at the same time. That alone conflicted with possibly the only chance he would have at that destiny. That alone both stunned and frightened him. To have to choose between the safe back-up plan or to dive right in to the unknown was something he never expected having to do. So when he was once more given the question that raced through his mind all he managed to do was shrug to his friend with an odd smile on his face. He told himself that he was not here for him but for his friend. He told himself that there would be another time, even if he didn't fully believe that himself.

Slowly he noticed the blinking light of his sensors screen winking bright blue, his eyes drawn to it, he noticed the streaming coordinates that flew across his screen. With a nod of his head he directed Ichigo to look at his own panel as well. A prerecorded voice came through, to his discomfort it mangled his last name, which was one reason An-Dur hardly used it. The other was because it made tracing him that much harder, Sora preferred to stay hidden because of his dark past and his skeletons. An-Dur took the controls off autopilot and nudged them forward, the YT-1930 responded by diving through the atmosphere of Manaan. An-Dur was pleased to see that the Sun hadn't set yet which made finding the Jedi temple ((Submarine??)) that much easier.

As a show of An-Dur's friendship and his farewell he deftly began a series of maneuvers from within the pilot's chair. The Unlucky 7 responded in an impressive display of areal acrobatics. The ship broke right out of a barrel roll, turned into a corkscrew before breaking off into a loop-de-loop, returning to level flight with its belly to the heavens. An-Dur took the ship down close to an empty landing pad, the ground screeching into view before them. At the last possible second An-Dur pulled hard to the right on the on the "joystick", rolling the ship once more belly down. Sora then reduced speed mere meters before the docking pad. The ship was still coming in too fast, so An-Dur resorted to a flyby, pulling back on the thrusters sending his engines into a 'burn' that rocketed the light freighter across the temple, he came around again, reduced his speed to a quarter full.

When the Unlucky 7 was once more over the landing pad An-Dur ignited the repulsar lifts and brought the ship into a vertical landing. Once the ship was again on on solid ground, An-Dur turned a sidelong childish smirk to his friend and winked.

An-Dur Sora flew his ship more like a starfighter than what it was; a light freighter.

An-Dur: "Well? C'mon, lets go. Your destiny awaits."

He mimicked a Imperial recruiting commercial he once saw on the holonet, bursting into laughter as he said the words. Then rose from his seat, stood to his full height and glanced back to his controls. Bent low, input the security locks and overrides, activated the anti-personnel repeating blaster that was stationed above the ramp and gave the gunnery droids the same command he'd used to guard the airlock. An-Dur resumed his full height, looked over his black suit, his hands creasing out any wrinkles that might have crept forward. Finally he silently and confidently confidently walked from the cockpit and towards the entry ramp, behind him Ichigo. Once he reached the ramp, An-Dur input the 7 digit password and watched as the ramp lowered before the pair. The black suit wearing Zabrak sauntered off his ship, stepped to the covered entry point, turned to face Ichigo and questioned.

An-Dur: "I don't suppose you know where to meet this master of yours do you?"

A warm and honest smile across his face, he forgot all about the "half crescent" that forevermore would remind him of Geki.

rainbowcat.jpg

Ichigo took his way out of the ship and had a look about the planet of Manaan and flickered to the nearby Eternal Vigilance. The tranquility of the place was amazing, and to be surrounded by as many Jedi as they were felt calming, peaceful, on the throes of such tenacity and greatness. He could only hope he would become as great as these Jedi, it was his destiny, and his way of making up for lost time, for his mother, for the tragic fate of his family. He would return to them a new man in time.

"I have no idea where he would be, what he would look like, or even his lightsaber's color. a complete mystery An-dur, but thats what's going to make it fun, besides, his comm made him sound quite important, and he is a Jedi Master, he shouldn't be too hard to find. Aryian Darkfire. He'll probably be doing something fun or waiting for me, perhaps even with other pupils who admire him. Ya never know."

Ichigo swayed off the ship, not realizing how much of a ride An-dur had given them both and smiled as he regained his balance and kept forward moving to the Submarine, and seeing the bustle of many Jedi below.

"I'm sure he is in here, even if he isn't other Jedi are, and I will ask one of them. Who knows perhaps we can find you a master too An-dur, unless you want to go back to Myrkr?"

"We must be glowing; we seem to be picking up newcomers every few seconds." I couldn't help but smile; the Jedi seemed to be drawn to this location as though moths to a glowpanel in the dead of night. "Aryian and I were discussing a few plans for our wedding--we actually asked Starlisk to marry us, being a ranking officer in the Rebellion... but..."

I was rather rudely interrupted by a snide snicker from my mother. I glanced at her; she was bearing a grin as broad as any I'd seen, barely concealed by a gloved hand in front of her upturned lips, a true sign that she was planning to attempt to embarrass me in front of my colleagues and comrades.

Might as well step right into the trap, then... "What is it?" I asked with a sigh, fearing the sort of havoc that my mother was capable of wreaking--she wasn't merely capable... she would probably thoroughly enjoy it.

"Just... well, it's been a while since I've looked at the prices on the precious metals and stones markets, but..." Oh, Force, no. She couldn't be making fun of that. Of all the topics for her to seize to embarrass me with, she had to choose the idea I'd been thinking "I approve; you have very expensive tastes--corusca--"

"Only the best and most ridiculously expensive for me; efficiency is overrated." I struck her silent by slipping out from under my fiance's arm and placing my hand over her lips. I only felt her smile broaden under my palm; she was more amused by my methods than she was surprised at my nonchalance in absorbing her assault. "Anyway, you came just in time to watch this meeting turn into something of a council of war. Isolder's on his way in, with an ominous and vague warning of certain disaster..."

I slumped wearily for a second; all I really wanted were a few quiet days with my fiance and our wedding ceremony to be finally completed. Simple ambitions, perhaps, but that was what peace was built upon.

"And platinum? Wow." I glared at my mother; she'd managed to speak around my hand, and divulged the rest of the precious details to everyone in the room.

drayyy.png

"I will train you. I, Aryian Darkfire, Jedi Master, take you as my Padawan learner until you should achieve the rank of Jedi Knight. I train hard and strong, but you seem like the type who could handle it."

Mrakhhs mouth almost dropped open. He hadn't quite been expecting such a... straight forward answer.

If Mrakhh asks a blunt question, he gets a blunt answer...

Mrakhh over heard Master Darkfire tell his companion something, about a wedding. And a honeymoon. It was clear that they had much to talk about and discuss.

Mrakhh bowed respectfuly, nodded his thanks and was about to quickly ask what he should do in the meantime, until he thougth something. Though it didn't seem like a thought. More like Part of his brain telling the other part something.

You have some free time as of now, we won't begin combat intensive training until I am ready. You may wish to visit the library here though on the subject of lightsabers...that will be the first thing you do.

Mrakhh then understood. It was his master. Using the force to make Mrakhhs mind think such thoughts. Before Mrakhh turned to go to the library, he thanks his master quickly and then left.

Mrakhh's grinned. He finaly had a master that could train him. After all of this time. As mrakhh made it into the library, he looked for a book on the subject of lightsabers. When he found one, he sat down in a corner to study it.

((Excuse my posts lack creativity, I had to remake the post twice because of computer problems.))

5xdgpzt.jpg

An-Dur avoided the question entirely walking through the archway and into the submarine. He couldn't possibly give thought to that, he had people relying on him, money invested into his minor dreams and goals. A part of him had always wanted to be a smuggler, ever since he'd gotten his first taste back aboard the Unlucky 7, that first time. Now that this was a reality and his biggest desire was thrust upon him suddenly, daring to shatter what he had done, to torment his soul with the possibility of never being able to become a Jedi; of letting it slip away for the people who relied on him. He didn't know if he could do it, if he could resist what his soul yearned for. Perhaps it was a lie, perhaps he didn't answer because he was frightened at being rejected. Yes, maybe it was that. But was he confident enough to reveal that, to exclaim it to the entire world? An-Dur Sora doubted it, he hadn't the strength of character others had. All he was ever good for--his entire existence had been built around being a tool for war.

Slowly his voice escaped his parted lips, unknown to him echoing along the expansive corridor. "Ichigo...I can't become a Jedi..." The statement suddenly died there, could he truly hide behind that excuse? Did he have the gall to use it? The question was answered for him. "Because there are people relying on me. Talya and all of the men and women of Myrkr, I can't abandon them." He had! The words flowed from his mouth like a poisonous sludge. A lie, it was a lie. Every word of it and he hated himself in that moment for hiding behind it, using them as an excuse for his true feelings. Concealing them even from his friend. His faced turned sour, brows furled, he stared at the floor disgusted with himself as he walked still in front of Ichigo.

They continued in silence, walking throughout the corridors of the ship, finding no one. An odd feeling to be alone though, still be able to sense others around you. An-Dur had always attributed that skill to his warrior's training. But, perhaps too, that was a lie. As he walked he began to question his existence gauging if it was all for naught or held some merit. He longed to tell Ichigo his true feelings to tell anyone, but each and every time he tried. Each and every time the words hung from his lips, no sound escaped. His cries for help, his pleas for lasting serenity went unheard, his suffering unabated. He was glad his friend couldn't see him in this state, to see the simple truth resonating throughout his being; that denying himself his one true dream was tearing himself up. Threatening to send this young warrior into insanity's bosom.

The pair rounded a corner, and came to a fork in their path. An-Dur was just as blind as Ichigo was in this situation, so naturally hadn't the slightest idea of where to go. Once more An-Dur relied on his fathers teachings, he cleared his mind, slowed his breathing and heart rate and concentrated. He concentrated on sound, on the slightest noise, the slightest hint of life. Standing next to Ichigo, with a blank stare and his eyes closed he must have looked odd, but he hadn't the time to give that thought. Now he focused on his teachings.

Slowly, ever so slowly. An-Dur began to hear the fainest hint of laughter, he listened more closely. the sound was so low that it was like a whisper that danced on his ears, tantalizing him with their notes. On instinct alone he headed down the left passage. Still intently listening for any change. And gradually as they walked, the sound grew louder and louder till the pair emerged in a room filled with many Jedi. An-Dur's mouth fell open as he stared at his idles, so many in one place. So strong and proud, so righteous. It made him giddy, nearly forgetting his promise. He began to want to find a master. Began to prey that one would find him worthy. Then as a dog does when emerging from a lake, An-Dur shook the thoughts from his head, clearing them to the dark corridors of his mind. Letting them fester for a later date when he would regret his choice.

An-Dur turned to his friend, and spoke a slight smirk on his face. "Hey, looks like I found it first. ...So got any ideas who this Aryian Darkfire could be? Theres so many Jedi here. Do you even no what gender and race he is?" The logic in his question irrefutable, if Ichigo didn't know that, then they would have to go into the crowd and search, one by one. Interrupting conversations, and that was something An-Dur didn't want to do. So he decided to let Ichigo make the first move, An-Dur would switch roles with his friend, he would become the distant and silent one. An-Dur Sora would attempt to remain aloof throughout all of this. In a surely vain attempt to draw the least amount of attention.

rainbowcat.jpg

Ichigo awaited his friend's response, but it seemed that to no avail he would receive any from the man who had saved his life, who had thrust him into a world of prospect, and who, it seemed, would give his own life for the young man who stood at the threshold of being a Jedi. He had dreamt of going to this path for years, it was his purpose in life, to serve justice in his mother's sake. She had died at the hands of the dark, of the evil, of men like the Emperor. It would be a great injustice and would pester the boy for the rest of his days had he not done something, had he not joined the Jedi, and created peace where the murderers of his departed mother only ensured chaos and hopelessness. He could not allow himself to return to Myrkr, to waste in the deserted planet, while his true future awaited him mere meters below where he was standing now. As much as he desired to help his friend complete his task, this was a fork in the road, and the decision was made well before Ichigo had arrived at it.

Ichigo listened carefully to the response of the Zabrak, taking it in only skin deep, not only was the context of such a thing not the words of the man he had grown to know and trust, but his tone was one of shattered hope, and shielding. Ichigo knew it all too well, he had done it for many years, to his family to hide the sickness of his torment upon his mother's death. He looked to An-dur and could not speak, for the man was already moving before him, not desiring to be spoken to, Ichigo understood the conflict of desire and duty, it was the reason he was standing on this planet, rather than overlooking construction on Myrkr. Ichigo allowed him to pass and wander the halls of emptiness and keep to himself for a bit, Ichigo knew how it felt to feel as if the world could not understand your torment; to be truly alone in the sense of emotion. Ichigo wished he could reach out and tell his friend all the words he wished to hear during all his depressing moments, but then again, he knew better, it had to be solved by yourself not others.

Ichigo began to follow An-dur again, as not to lose track of him, but still kept a distance so that he could have his peace with himself. Ichigo was unsure of how An-dur would deal with the struggle, would he let it get to him as Ichigo had done for years, to the point where he willingly bashed his own fingers into the pavement? Or would he be able to find companions to whom he could trust entirely as Ichigo had found in him? Only time would tell, and hopefully Ichigo would be there to save him in either choice.

Eventually the two began to go around a corner and An-dur stopped and began to breathe deeply, Ichigo was unsure of his intention, perhaps it was something taught to him by his adoptive father, Either way it had seemed to have done its job, for An-dur's eyes flickered in an instant and he guided the two down a path which led into a room filled to the brim with robed men and women. A room filled with Jedi. Ichigo looked to his own demeanor, his jacket, shirt, scarf and sunglasses and thought he was a bit out of place next to all these people. At least he was fashionable on his own planet in his own way. But here, he felt completely stuck to his clothes, and felt like a beacon in a sea of tans, browns, whites and blacks.

Yet Ichigo soon forgot of all this and could feel a rush of air fill his lungs, it was the freshest air he ever had in his life, and just having it be a part of him seemed to calm his senses, and cure him of all his insecurities at that moment. It was a brilliant feeling to have, to be uplifted beyond that of the normal beings of this world until the point where you yourself ascend to a plane on equal with something bigger than yourself. It had to be the Jedi, and this feeling must be the work of the force.

Ichigo's elation was soon brought to an end as he was reminded by An-dur of how little he knew of the man who had sent him the comm. Who was Aryian Darkfire? What did he look like? Was he even a he? Ichigo's eyes went blank for a moment, and then he realized how easily solveable the problem was.

”œI have no clue,”

Onderin smiled at Kira when she walked onto the scene. It had truly been some time since he had seen her, and that was something no Master could enjoy. Not only did they share a Force bond with their apprentices, but they became friends in the time the Master taught the apprentice (and, indeed, vice versa).

Still, he found that he had nothing to say to her. Sometimes, words just didn't quite come to him. "Greetings, Kira," he simply said. "Glad you could join us."

3C12kbA.png

Isolder had no knowledge of the current workings of the Order. The last time he had visited the Jedi, a large wookiee had been in charge. Isolder's only contact since then was through the Alliance. This is why he chose Onderin. The Blademaster moved to Onderin's location, speaking to Moon before he left.

"Perhaps you had better stay here. I will carry a comm, so that you can monitor what is said."

Isolder left Moon and quickly located the Admiral. He was extremely annoyed at having to relay this message, and was doubly insulted by the lack of speed the Jedi displayed.

"You said you wanted a pretty good explanation? I'm afraid that's not my job to determine what is and isn't a good explanation."

In the days of old, the Jedi would never have questioned the wisdom of a Blademaster in the first place.

"How about you bring whoever our current Jedi leader is to my location, I'll give him or her the message, and then I can get out of here? Would that be too much of an inconvenience for the esteemed Admiral?"

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Onderin raised an eyebrow at Isolder's message. Is he still taking? he thought irritably. He wasn't a very irritable person, but this was a little bit absurd.

The Admiral took a deep breath, then thumbed his comm back on. "Just come to my coordinates," he said, his voice passive. "The Grandmaster and several other Jedi are here."

3C12kbA.png

((From my understanding, Isolder is on foot and in the same room as us.))

"I'm right here, Isolder." I rolled my eyes behind closed eyelids at the fact that I was being ignored, lost somewhere in the contest of egos between Starlisk and the Hapan Prince. Perhaps I simply didn't look the part of the Jedi Grandmaster--that wouldn't have come as a surprise, as I knew I defied what people expected to be a Jedi Master, soft-spoken, immeasurably wise, a pleasant breeze of calm in the eye of the storm.

I was simply a woman who had gotten shoved into that role.

"Forgive me if you see this as a waste of your time." My eyes flicked off to the side, relieved to see that my mother had left the room to give us some privacy. "But... I'm not very prone to enigmatic warnings and possible hyperbole. Please, clarify."

A number of metallic objects impacted the bow of the EV, sending a harsh clatter through the hull of the ancient vessel. That had to have been a surprise to my fellow Jedi, but my attention was devoted to the Hapan Prince before us. Besides, that interruption was all according to plan.

drayyy.png

The Corellian freighter known as the Yume no Tsukikage landed on Manaan. Ara departed the ship, locking it up securely behind her, and made her way through the center, trying to find Aryian and Armiena.

Where oh where have the bride and groom gone, oh where oh where could they be...?

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Aryian looked up suddenly as he heard several large bangs echo through the EV, impacts of a solid nature on the Hull. Instantly he expected attack though his instincts had failed him, it wasn't the first time an enemy had foiled those senses. His aura surged out from within, searching with an unbridled vigor those who dared strike down the vessel that bore his love.

In a flash he was in front of Armiena in a protective stance, his lightsabers in hand as he looked up, expecting something that would never come as he realized, through Force sight alone, what exactly the things were, and that they presented no hazard to the passengers of the ancient vessel. Slowly he rose, knowing he had looked incredibly foolish as he let his instincts get the better of him, a pang of guilt as he realized he was programmed internally to respond with violence, like a soldier. Something he never intended to be...still, as long as it was Armiena he was protecting...the feeling subsided as he clipped the hilts back onto his belt, turning to the group almost ashamed.

"Forgive me...I'm a little edgy, it seems. I think...I think I'll go clean up. Haven't had a good shower since Gala."

He smiled at Armiena, touching her cheek, grinning sheepishly though sincerely. He loved her enough to die for her, and she knew it, returning his smile with a half-prankish grin, nearly laughing at his reaction.

You're free to join me...I could use the stress relief...

He began walking off, rubbing his aching neck and shoulders, recovering from the momentary loss of face. In little time he reached suitable quarters and began disrobing, starting up the refresher cycle.

Blz1mwg.png