Mos Eisley - Tatooine

Tarrian Skywalker

Rane Scando enters the infamous Mos Eisley Cantina. The bounty hunter heads straight for the bar, where he orders himself a drink. After the Wookiee bartender serves him, Scando moves to the back of the establishment, to one of the booths that line the far wall. From there, Scando has a clear view of everyone ”“ his eyes eventually settle on Piccolo. Scando takes a drink from his glass, the drink was refreshing. The bounty hunter then scowls. Scando had noticed a bad smell when he had first entered; it was clear to him now that Piccolo was stinking up the place. For a moment, Scando considered pulling his blaster right then and there, it would be quite nice to put another blaster bolt in the lesser bounty hunter's head again, but decides against it. Rane Scando didn't want to be thrown out after only one drink.

"It appears Scando has shown himself here. Airleas, you can follow or stay, I care not, but I must speak with Rane."

Piccolo saw a flash of distrust come across her face.

"I have no qualms about lying, but I never break my word. Our agreement still stands."

Piccolo was truthful about that. If he hadn't contacted Lianahan he wouldn't have lucked into running into Scando, in his mind he still owed her Reagan's life.

Though I suspect Scando sought me out purposefully. This whole thing feels like a trap.

Piccolo stood, and walked over to Scando's booth, sitting across from him.

"Surprised you would show your face here. You have Reagan, the bounty is within your grasp. Why would you risk coming here?"

Morpheus walks in the entrance to the cantina, looks around, noticing a few usual drunks that bars always seem to have hanging around. He also notices a few bounty hunters. Ennh. He walks down the stairs, over the body of a passed-out drunk, and takes a seat in the corner, just watching and waiting.

He was told by the old man that they would be here. He traced the sigil on his arm again, sending his force senses into a dull roar. It was a signal that the old man tattoed onto his arm with a 'special ink' that was supposed to attract darksiders.

What a looney. He orders a quick drink from a passing bartender on break, and gets the finger. Rough place. He continues to wait...

morph.jpg

* The Night Shade enters hyperspace. It circles over the Catina and lands onto a landing dock. Wearing a black-hooded robe, Impede hops out. The hood's shadow covers his face to keep him mysterios. He quickly enters the Catina and keeps one hand on his saber. The Catina blasted with music and carried low lifes of the universe. He looks around and reaches out with the force to sense people in the bar. Much streangth was in the bar. Many bounty hunters and pirates. Impede had to figgure out how to destroy the Catina but with out getting cought. He sat down at the bar table and asked for a drink. The bartender brought him a cup of jawa jiuce and another glass of corrilian whiskey. Impede mixed the two together and sipped it slowly as he thought.*

SIG.jpg

In a nearby landing pad, the Shadow Rider touched down.

A handful of minutes later, a truly intimidating figure stepped through the doorway.

He was clad in Arelik Armour, a blast dampening jumpsuit and a black shadowsilk/armourweave trenchcoat. Holstered on his person were many weapons, but three stood out in particular. A throwing glaive was holstered on his belt, a custom made vibro-katana on his back, and a lightsaber, given to him by the Hermit upon completion of Force training, hanging from his belt.

His head was encased in a black modified clone trooper helmet, which gazed placidly at the scum of the universe, which had assembled at the cantina.

He noticed his ally, Rane Scando, standing there, waiting for him.

However, instead of going to him, Mike went to the bar instead.

"Give me a Randoni Yellow Plague", Mike said, his voice filtered and unemotional.

When the drink came, he took off his helmet, revealing a face which was feared by many across the galaxy.

He took a long drink from the glass and waited for his ally to approach him.

BHMikebanner1.jpg

*Neo exits his ship and walks into the bar. He sits down in the seat, and looks around. He laughs at the surroundings, this is a run down old sack of poo. Neo nodds at the clerk to get him a drink, as he does he looks around seeing the women in their little skirts.*

tru7h.jpg

As the Lambda class descended into outskirts of the world of Tatooine, John followed by Simbera walked into the little town and...

John still flanked by Simbera entered into the rowdy little bar in the desert world in the hind end of space. He entered, a mission set forth in his mind. Find the new recruits... and as he noticed both Impede and Neo, he figured, get them out of any possible trouble they get themselves into with whoever, or at least try, and if fail, return to Sith with the Hutt ultimatum.

As he walked, he passed by the bar and ordered a shot glass of Hoth vodka, sure it was the Last Call specialty, but if they had it here, good. Promptly, he was returned the finger. Smiling, to the very attractive bar tendress, "Maybe in a few."

Turning to Simbera, "See if you can get yourself a drink or whatever you wish, just don't get into any trouble. I really don't feel like bailing anyone out right now."

Continuing to walk further into the bar, surrounded by the rabbles of society, he came across a table with a special youngster, Morpheus, and sat just across from him.

"I bet you're just the person I am looking for, no?" He spoke in his casual, persuasive Basic as his black cloak, ridiculous for the desert world hung heavily on him.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

(O.O.C. Soz about the short post before, where I learned to RP in action things they dont like too long posts, due to the fact that you can usually only do it if you take over the opponent's actions)

Simbera, not knowing much of what was on offer, just ordered the same as his master, a shot of Hoth vodka. HE slammed it down, and loved the feeling in his throat when he did so. He had a long look around himself, before looking back at the bartender who served his master. "If you can't wait for him then I'm always ready." he said with a leer

"Why does anyone go to a bar? I came for to have a peaceful drink. And you're kind of ruining that."

Rane Scando stands and moves away from the booth. Again, Scando felt like pulling his blaster and shooting the other bounty hunter. Again, he decided it wasn't the right time. Instead, Scando flashes an arrogant smile as he walks away. After ordering another drink, Scando turns to his partner, Mike Attard.

"Right on time."

Fool

Piccolo was starting to get angry. Rane was mocking him. It only reminded him of all the times Rane had outwitted him, just on this hunt alone. Still sitting at the booth, Piccolo released his blaster pistol from its holster, with his right hand, so the action was concealed by his body, and the wall next to him. Piccolo waited for the right moment to strike. He observed the other patrons while doing so.

This place is getting crowded. When it comes to a fight, it should be entertaining.

Piccolo couldn't place one of the men he saw. Whoever it was seemed awful nervous.

I know I've seen him before . . .

"Everything is set, Mike. In a very short while, we're both going to be very rich men."

Scando smiles, and finishes his drink.

"I still say we take care of the trash around here, though."

*Neo looked at John; he wasn't so acquainted with him as he would like to be. He was one of the most active Siths he had known. And he was still training hopefuls, that was pretty amazing to Neo.*

"How are you John?" Neo said just loud enough so he and a few people around him could hear him.

*Neo moved closer, he also saw the two infamous Bounty Hunters. And a familiar face of Piccolo.*

"Well John, this doesn't seem such a great bar as I heard, so I am going to go planet cruising. I will hopefully talk to you soon!"

*Neo entered his ship, and sped away from Tatooine, happily. He headed into space.*

tru7h.jpg

Turning to face Neo, "I've been alright... Farewell, oh and before I forgot, KR sends his regards."

Turning back to Morpheus and beginning to drum on the table awaiting the man to become sentient again.

Airleas walked up behind Piccolo and placed her hand on his pulling him back. "Leave him, he is of no use to us any longer, Reagan is not with him. Her presence just left this planet. Rane is in the same boat as us now. He has to find her again himself."

She turned and walked out of the bar motioning for Piccolo to follow her.

Airleas.jpg

As Aireleas turns to leave through the ruined doors a blaster bolt from some unseen source suddenly fires past her, narrowly missing her and strikes into the cantina proper. Again narrowly avoiding the bartender, it strikes the bar's alcohol stock, which suddenly roars into a small fireball, setting on fire a large chunk of the cantina. The area surrounding Granados is lit up as are a couple empty tables near-by.

Outside, unseen and undetected, the lethal remote quickly whisks itself away and self destructs, hopefully creating a useful diversion. If not, the ensuing fire in a crowded bar could prove most entertaining...

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

The fire erupted right near the bounty hunter. Piccolo activated his liquid nitrogen, spraying the deadly flames. The fire was quickly smothered, but the commotion had people running and screaming everywhere. Piccolo spoke to Airleas,

"Go, follow Reagan, I'll catch up. I'm not leaving without Rane's head."

Piccolo leveled his blaster pistol at the bounty hunter's back. Rane was just turning to see what was going on. Piccolo dove behind the counter firing a few shots at the wall above Rane's head.

"Surrender, and I promise to make your death quick, Scando."

He pulled his other blaster checking the power cell. Two of the best bounty hunters Mike Attard, and Rane Scando were a few feet away, and most likely ready to kill Piccolo. It was the first time in a long while since he had been unsure of his victory. It was exciting.

* Impede looked over at Piccolo and saw him fire bolts towards the two bounty's heads. Impede,with a flash, ignited his saber and dashed right in front of the backs of the Bounty Hunters. Impede raised his saber to his face and swung, hitting the bolts back at the surprised Piccolo. The lasers missed Piccolo by a centimeter. Impede only showed his evil smile. He spoke in a twisted but mild tone.*

" Now now. What have we here? A bounty hunter and two other bounty hunters fighting? Tsk tsk. Thats not fare Piccolo. Shooting them in the back with the're off guard. I bet thats the only way you kill people. Shooting them in the back. Coward arn't we? But I bet it's becuase you out numbered. Well I mussent complain about that. But there is some thing I do complain about. Your to damn loud and your distracting me from my drinking."

* Impede sighed and raised his hand. With a flick of his wrist he sended Piccolo flying.*

SIG.jpg

Kivuli limps into the cantina in time to watch a body soar across the room. Well, I picked an interesting time to come. If I wasn't still sore from the Bothan killing, I would join in. But I'll just watch. He draws his near depleted blaster and sits at a table and watches the ensuing fight.

Anger and Hatred are the fuel. Rage is the spark. The result is the inferno of the Sith.

OOC: my apologies, the same char posted on this thread, and it said no replys, so I thought you hadn't posted. It was only until Impede posted and I saw it, that I actually realized you were here.

Morpheus looks up.

"Why, yes, I do believe I am the one. Are you the Sith? I come to train with you, and somebody said you'd be here (don't ask). If you want me, we should better get out of here," he says, watching the bounty hunter hit the wall with a loud crack of his armor.

He gets up, keeping a hand on his sword hilt.

morph.jpg

Piccolo slammed into the wall, bottles crashing all around.

"Meddlesome fool. I purposefully missed them, but you won't be so lucky."

Impede could see his own face reflected in Piccolo's. The darkness of Piccolo's helmet had seen many men cower in fear before their death. Did Impede remember that he had once been one of those men?

"I never thought you'd have the guts to face me again Impede. This time suicide will not be an option."

Piccolo pulled his blast shield, and holding the weapon forward charged the sith straight on. His lightsaber clashed against Piccolo's shield, but shorted out instantly. The sith was pinned to the opposite wall, his lightsaber wedged so the end was against the cortosis coating of the shield. Piccolo pushed harder against Impede, he could feel his spine and ribs straining under Piccolo's strength. Air was forced from his lungs, and Impede began to turn blue.

"Even your Force abilities do not match the strength of a Trandoshan cyborg."

Piccolo was suddenly all too aware he had put his back to Scando and Attard. Grudgingly, he released the sith, moved to the left, and kicked a table down in front of him, crouching behind. He could hear Impede struggling to rise, and had a feeling Scando and Attard already had their blasters drawn, it was a wonder they hadn't shot him in the back.

Three against one, not really fair. Hopefully Scando will be as annoyed as I am, and help me kill the sith first.

Piccolo was suddenly hoping Airleas had decided to remain and help him.

OOC: no worries...

IC:

John's eyes pricked up from the table. Fires, liquid nitrogen, dueling bounty hunters and Impede attacking three bounty hunters... Just great. Hope you don't die... I'll be back to pick up your remains if you do. Good luck.

John turned to Morpheus, "As you wish, however, we don't exactly have to leave. It would be quite amusing to see you in combat if it gets that bad. However, if you excuse me, I have one more person to pick up."

Within instants, "Kivuli," a hand, John's, is placed on his shoulder, "Come with us, now!"

Now, Kivuli, Morpheus and Simbera, led by John exited the Mos Eisley Cantina, the ravages of war behind them. Turning to Simbera, "You take them back to the ship, don't take off. I have to make sure Impede doesn't die."

As the two hopefuls and Simbera walked away, John walked back in. To watch Impede handle himself against three armed bounty hunters.

* Impede got up and cracked his neck. He smiled and stared at the Bounty Hunter.*

" Ahh. I see you remember me on Kashyyk. Well I have grown since then."

This bounty hunter might be useful to me. He could help me destroy the Catina. Heheh. I think I'll use him.

* Impede ignighted his saber and raised his hand. Pieces of the broken glass raised high in the air. Impede flicked his wrist and the pieces went flying at Piccolo. As expected, the glass broke at they hit Piccolo's armor. Impede then threw his saber at the cieling above Piccolo's head. It collapsed on top of Piccolo as the saber went back to Impede's hand. Impede then threw his saber at a sopport beam that was in a corner. The saber sliced the sopport beam in half. The side of the Catina collapsed. Impede cought the saber and waited for Piccolo to attack or some one else.*

SIG.jpg

The Hutt Troops were alrmed by the sith. He was destroying a Hutt associates property. He would be dealt with.

Stop Sith! His Majesty Wyhl will be displeased with your actions. As allies of the Sith we will hold back on killing you as of yet. Do not push us, stop your charades or parish. This will be reported to is Majesty Wyhl.

All three Hutt Troops aim their weapons at the Sith. The red lasers from the top of their rifles all aimed at Impedes head.

You are lucky to be a Sith.

Now is your time to die...

* Impede disgnighted his saber.*

" Lower your weapons. Tell your master that I am a good friend of Jareths and I only do this for good reason. If i need to I will build a new one when I am done."

* Impede was sorta screwed, but he already knew he wouldnt make it out alive.*

SIG.jpg

Airleas returned to the bar and watched a moment. With a wave of her hand, she knocked back all three bounty hunters. She grabbed Piccolo and pulled him up. Looking at Rane, "You started this problem, you better hope that Reagan is okay, cause if she is not...you may not like me to much."

She grabbed Piccolos arm and marched out of the bar, eyeing the sith as she passed him.

Going to the space port..."I don't have a big enough ship...I'll have to travel with you. We need to hurry cause she is getting farther and farther away. I will not be able to sense her anymore shortly."

Airleas.jpg

* Impede watched the jedi walk out as she stared at him. She was quite beautiful. Impede raised an eyebrow and smirked.*

Hmmm...

* Impede turned back to the Hutt Commanders.*

" Ok men. I suggest you leave. If you call your master , I bet you every thing he will say it would be ok."

SIG.jpg

Mike launched himself off the ground and to his feet.

His vibrokatana leapt into his hand.

It would not be a good idea to engage a fully trained Sith with his new lightsaber, which he hadn't had a chance to fully train with it.

Instead, he fell back on his katana, which he had mastered. The weapon could come against a lightsaber and hold it's own, due to a blend of Cortosis and Mandalorian iron.

He looked the Sith in the eye, as the guards surrounded him. He knew that the Sith could dispatch the Hutt troopers with minimal effort.

Should this happen, Rane and Mike would have to take on the Sith Lord.

This has the potential to be messy

BHMikebanner1.jpg