Mimban

Darth Heretic

Tarrian frowned and looked toward the Temple and the fight between the Dark Lord and Bishop she could not interfere. "Master, it is Bishop's right to fight for the throne, I can not interfere."

She knew what he meant, but it was not her place to order the sith to go. "They should be fighting the Jedi, but at the moment, they wait for the word to go."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Darth Sauron nodded, "It is Bishop's right. Personally, I hope he wins as well. No apperentice like that deserves to be on the throne, my master taught me that much. Unfortunately for now, it is out of our hands. Instead all we can do is deal with this one here."

He said, motioning towards the Urchin....

Edited by Guest

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Impede stood there watching the two conversate about the Sith and who was weak. Impede knew he wasnt. He knew who the true enemy was. The Jedi were the true Sith enemy. Impede shook his head towards Sauron. He was disapointed on how true he was. While the Sith sat here on Mimban, the Jedi could know that they were planning an attack. Impede grew very bored and whished the war would start sooner.

SIG.jpg

Unable to move, the talker watched as the Sith directed towards him. What fun now, after having his molecules forced into the bindings of the wall? Perhaps it would do them well to know he could not feel pain.

"You judge so quickly, Tarrian... Bishop is simply concentrating on the task at hand. He has foreseen the fall of the Sith under Abbadon's command... in this war... and has returned to set things right."

The words came with falter. Though he felt no pain, having your body partially melded with the wall tends to make difficult even the most common of tasks.

"And I am the one who has helped him."

Malvagio.jpg

The dark master merely nodded to the statement, as he felt the shift of the Sith come to light, "It looks like your help has allowed for Bishop to succeed."

Ripping the Talker off the wall, taking some stone with him, Sauron sat the helper down, then turned to Tarrian, "His use is limited at this point. The so called Dark Lord has disappeared...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Sauron shook his head, "It is at this time that we must use our heads and not our urges. This one is the helper of Bishop, who now with the retreat of the old dark lord is the new leader."

"Besides, don't forget our true goal. Our enemy is the jedi, not this one...."

860910daer.jpg

Sauron shook his head, "Apparently the weakness I have spoken of has influenced you. The apperentice I trained would never put the threat of a single useless urchin above the threat of those that betrayed her, and left her for dead so long ago. The apperentice I trained would never forgive such acts the Jedi have commited, like you are now by focusing on this pathetic urchin...."

860910daer.jpg

Tarrian's anger began to rage, "Do not ever say that I am like that. The Jedi deserve nothing less then anihalation, this one..." She threw her arm aside and he slid across the ground into a tree. "This one takes to many liberties that no non force user should ever think of taking. He even has the audacity to speak for Bishop and Demand the whereabouts of my daughter."

She wanted nothing more then to kill the little bald urchin, but she continued to keep her anger in check. Killing him now was most likely out of the question with Bishop now in control of the sith. She needed to locate Kaylynn and make sure that she was okay. She also needed to continue with the training of her apprentice and the plans of the academy.

She turned and looked at the urchin on the ground, "You stay out of my way and out of my sight, and do not ever speak to me or speak in my presence." She looked back at Sauron, "I am going up to my chambers, you are welcome to speak with me further there." She turned and headed into the temple, telling her apprentice to go to the training facility and begin practicing and she would meet him there shortly.

The talker situated himself onto his feet. As before, he did not seem bothered, though he stood with less grace. His glance fell onto Nahstaa, and then to Impede. It was difficult to accept that beings of such power and ability could be so ignorant. Here they stood, moments before filled to the brim with a fever of rage, lusting to deliver him pain. Now they stood with an odd stupor, having almost killed the right hand man to the Dark Lord of the Sith. He was pleased to see that at least Darth Sauron did not flaunt his powers as a mere display of superiority.

The talker walked away from the collected Sith, a slight limp to his left side. As he passed Impede, his eyes fell briefly upon him again, and then returned forward.

His hobbling walk found himself upon the shattered pieces of the throne room doors. He dropped to his knees, picking up the intact board from amongst the rubble. His eyes examined it within his hands, sighing in contemplation. Without another moment's pause, he arose again, and stood to watch Bishop's approach from within the halls of the Dark Lord.

Malvagio.jpg

OOC: Oye, oye, oye”¦

*And with that, Abaddon disappeared.

Odd.

The trees fell from the wall with their controller gone, and the Dark Lord was left to survey the wreckage with Raynuk by his side. Silently he turned and walked from the hall, the saber on the floor rocked in its place for a moment then darted through the air in front of him and slipped back into his clothes. The broken ribs in his chest carved at the insides of his muscles with every movement, though he showed little regard for his chest or his severed arms. All, portions of his body easily replaceable.

He looked to the talker and his board as he passed him through the throne room gates. His stride did not break as he moved towards the group of Sith that had gathered to take part in his maltreatment. His eyes strode venomously across them, as though sizing each up through his blind stare. Tarrian was passing the throne room on her way to their chambers when he exited the throne room.*

”œTarrian, I still need you here a few moments longer.”

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian glared at Bishop for a long time, "you would kill for an urchin?" She did not like this change in him. Nor was she sure who he was at the moment. To threaten to kill his own family for not only an urchin, but one that was not even a sith.

She stared at him as he ordered her to accompany him to Hoth. "And who will watch Mimban? Why is it so important to have Kaylynn there? She has other responsibilities in her life..."

The confusing thing was that she saw Bishop, but he didn't feel the same.

OOC:Malvagio, did you call me a being of power? Mate, i was just laughin at pain, im only an apprentice... i know i can be sadistic...

IC:

Nahstaa, having heard his masters instruction, and just felt the battle between two titans of power, didnt think, but obeyed. Without much thought, he went to the training facility. He didnt even notice Bishop calling his master.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

"And what greater responsibility is there in her life than that of the Sith? As we both well know, it is her calling to lead the Sith to and create the most permanent mark in their history. How is she ever to do that if she is never with the Sith in their greatest battles? Nor would I think it is too much to ask to have my closest Sith accompany me aboard the Imperial command ship to oversee the operation. Her life will not be in danger, nor will your's. Besides, Mimban has kept itself free of unwanted intruders decades before we arrived. I am sure it can continue to do so with minimal effort on our part, though if you wish for someone to stay behind and watch over the planet, then I am sure you can choose someone qualified for the position."

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian stood there and held her anger and hatred in Check. "If you feel you need us there, fine. I will not speak for Kaylynn, you will need to ask her yourself. She is with my young apprentice." she reached out to locate her. "She is in the upper cooridor. I would go speak with her before she disappears again."

She turned to head to their chambers. "Oh, let me know when you are ready to depart."

She went directly to their chambers and stood in the middle of the room. Finally, she released all her anger and hatred and a whirl wind surrounded her. As it finally ceased, she stood in the middle of the tattered room. She looked down on the floor to see a picture of her and Bishop, in the picture Bishop was holding Kaylynn in his arms. what has happened to you Bishop? where is the bishop that was in this picture?

Garet took his place beside his Master. The Sith Lord sensed much stupidity had gone on here this day. But the affairs of the Sith rarely concerned him these days. He was content to improve his fighting tactics. He only wished he could honor his Master by improving other techniques in the Force.

It is why I have never taken an apprentice. I sense my Master's disappointment I have excelled in so many areas of the Force, yet remained so far behind in others. But it is my belief I should remain a Sith Lord forever. There is no reason for me to ascend to a higher rank, I live only in the service of the greatest Sith Master ever, Rocketblaze.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Nurgle and Piro arrived. Nurgle sat cross-legged and continued to drink the soothing green tea he had made.

Green is such a wonderful color.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

*The Imperial II Star Destroyer Merciless arrives at Mimban, prepared to transport Sith to the battle.*

Hand of Shodan: Now, we want no Sith fleet interference in our plot, could you post one of your messages?

Hand of Shodan: jk

*******: I could.....but can you pm me what thread and what is the plot line and who is allowed to be involved....

"Very well."

*Bishop turned to the remaining Sith standing before him.*

"Get to your ships and move to the Hoth system. Blood awaits us this day."

*Making his way quickly through the temple grounds with the talker beside him. Kaylynn, and the boy he had seen her with earlier, were not far off and easy to be found.*

"Kaylynn, it is time to go. The Jedi in the Hoth system are waiting and I want you to be there. If you are to lead the Sith to their destiny, you will need to have seen what you can."

Bishop.jpg

Jareth and Kalynn walked hand in hand. As Bishop approached, Jareth gently let her hand fall back to her side, and bowed low to the lord.

"Master, I am yours to command.....Many Jedi will die this day."

As Jareth turned Kalynn over to her father, he kissed her cheek gently, and took one last look into her eyes before departing her company. Jareth then rushed through the temple to his quarters.

Once there, he donned his fiber armor vest, and pulled his cloak about him.

He then made his way hurridley toward the armory, where he picked up several raw materials before leaving out again in a rush.

Jareth reached out into the force to find his apprentice. He could not feel him....he reached farther....still nothing.

"where could that boy be?" he thought to himself as he grew impatient.

Once the Sith Lord had allowed his force presence to reach every corner of the temple, he finally found his young suboordinate.

He made haste toward where he felt the boy's presence, and as he came upon him...he was delighted at what he saw.

Viano was torturing a prisoner, and doing an excellent job, but war was upon them. It was time to go.

"Viano, come quickly.....there will be many more jedi for you to destroy soon, and this lad will still be here when we return. Come now....we leave for hoth."

Within momnents, they were aboard the Tigershark, and blasting off into space, anxious to destroy their foes.

Kaylynn watched as Jareth walked away and then turned to her father. He was different somehow. "Hello Father, what no hug for your daughter? And where do you want me to go. You do realize that I am needed elsewhere?"

She stood and waited for him to respond. She reached out to her mother, and knew that she was upset. "What did you do to Mother? She is usually never upset when you are near."

She didn't like what she was seeing in her parents, but that would be fixed later. She noticed the little man standing near to her father and scowled at him.

kaylynn.jpg

*Bishop took a moment to admire his body and turned his face towards her with the fringes of an almost sardonic grin.*

"And smear blood over your beautiful clothes? Ilum can wait. You are needed with me for now. After the battle on Hoth, I will see you there myself. As for your mother, she has not fully come to terms with the... experiences I have been through. Now, you can allready feel the battle taking place, can't you?"

*He took a few steps, turning around in the process and coming to stand beside Kaylynn.*

"Now... please, come with me while we collect your mother and venture to join the others."

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian walked down the steps after changing and getting freshened up from her little rage. She stood there for only a moment when she saw Kaylynn and Bishop come into view with the urchin following behind. She smiled at Kaylynn and held her for a moment and then turned with them and headed for the ship.

*The loading ramp of Bishop's ship dropped before the four that approached it. Bishop came to stand behind the pilot's seat, but did not take it himself. Instead the talker took the controls as though he had all the working knowledge and comfort with the ship that Bishop himself had. It did not take long for the craft to leave the docking bay and head for space and then on. To war.*

Bishop.jpg

((Chrissie, dont forget your apprentice...))

Nahstaa had grown bored of waiting for his master, and went back to his chambers, having waited for an hour or two, and decided to get some rest...

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.