Mimban

Darth Heretic

Sauron shook his head, "If you battle me, I will not torlurate anything irrelevant. I didn't need, nor did I want, the knowledge of how ineffective insults are to you. You will soon learn that I use only effective tactics. If I wished to win, then you would find your body scattered across the atmosphere atom by atom. I have no need to insult someone, in this case, you."

He turned away and looked to Raynuk, "We shall decide our jedi friend's fate in private, until then do as you plase." He then began to walk out the door.

On his way out, he stopped and directed his voice to Cineon, "Let me know when you wish to begin this challange of yours. Until then, report to my chambers for the initiation of your training...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Cineon smiles. He walks up to Sauron until he stops.

"You have proven to keep up with my unmatched intellect. Therefore, Master Sauron," he kneels down, "I decree, you win."

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

*KR walked out of the meditation room and down a hall to find where Cineon and Sauron had been fighting KR watched the fight from the meditation room, but he wanted to see it with his own eyes. This was by far the lamest fight ever. Clearly each side was educated enough to have duel or words, but obviously words could not avail either of them. No amount of speaking could make either side reach supremacy, so what was the point? KR was already put off by the c0ckyness of the hopeful he would learn to call assclown, and this exercise in futility wasn't helping it any. KR would rather see someone's skull split open, but no, he just got old KOTOR quotes. ((OCC: Don't think you can get by me, part of that was in the damn commercial!)) He resisted the urge to shout for Sauron to break his neck, and instead watched, waiting for Abaddon and his apprentice to get ready for their damned trip.*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

With the force, Sauron forced Cineon up to his feet, "Your biggest weakness is that you can't see reality. If you are to be apperentice then this is something that will need to be changed. I did not win for there was nothing to win at. What happened back there was nothing but a lively conversation about irrelevant matters in today's world. Should I had lost in your mind, I would have stilled gone about my day enjoying myself at the sensations of pain erupting from our jedi prisoner, totally ignoring your irrelevant thoughts. That is the reality."

He began to walk again, towing Cineon along, "Now then, I will admit you are one of a high intellect, if it had been many others in your position, they no doubt would have simply knelt before me and worshipped the ground I walked on. This by no means excuses you from the high expectations I display in all my apperentices, just ask Master Tarrian of this. I expect excellence in both the physical and mental aspects of the things I teach, display anything else and you will pay the concequences."

He let Cineon go, "With this in mind, head for my chambers for a combat evaluation. We will see just how handicapped you are...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

OOC: Ha ha, yes, KoToR quotes, yep, STRAIGHT from the damn comercial! Didn't think anyone would notice.

IC: Cineon falls to the ground, on both feet. "I do not have any physical handicaps, but in the Force in comparison to you, because I cannot use it. As I said to Raynuk, respect must be earned. Even though you are the most powerful of Sith, that doesn't mean you automatically recieve respect, respect must still be earned, no matter who you are. Bowing to you immediatelly would only prove... nothing. Bowing before you right off and groveling would not show respect, it would only show fear, hence, I decided to test the both of us, and see if you were worthy of my respect, and which of course you are. As for your proposal? I accept."

Cineon proceeds to Sauron's chambers.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

Walking into his chambers, Sauron could sense Cineon waiting for him. He walked up, and looked his new apperentice over from head to toe, "You are correct in stating that you can not use the force. This however, will change. Despite your over confidene, I do see great potential in your future, provided you live long enough. Yet I am sure even you realize, with great power comes great weakness."

He moved over to his bed and pulled out a long stick, "Although most Sith would not admit it, this is the truth. Those who achieve a level of the force which gives them ability to perform at a level many masters deemed impossible, do so at great cost. In my experiences, I have found this to be evident in one's ability to use the force."

Walking over once again to Cineon, he placed the stick into his apperentice's hands, "I train my apperentices with the focus on one of two aspects of using the force. The first aspect is using the force to effect the mind. It is here that the Jedi Mink Trick is typically learned, but as with many of the jedi teachings, this is as far as they explore this aspect. No master ever goes deeper, they never discover the true ablities the force has to effect the mind. With training and experience, these ablities would be open to you, giving you the ability to see into the very depths of the mind, and manipulate it. Erasing memories, creating visions, down to killing an individual with the destruction of their very own mind."

He backed up, "The other aspect is the opposite of this, having no effect on the mental realm of reality, instead having its place among the physical realm. Your physical sense with in the force would deepen to depths never imagined. Once again with training and experience, you would begin to sense the finest details of all matter, and control them. The ability to move an object would evolve into the ability to move the very things that make the object." As he spoke, a side table near his bed began to tear apart atom by atom. With precision, the atoms reformed into an identical stick in Sauron's hands, "As you no doubt can tell by now, my focus has been of the latter."

He took the stick and grasped it like a staff, "With this knowledge, you must decide which one you wish to focus and attune your skills to. As I said before though, when achieving these levels, the skills in the opposite 'field' often become dorminant due to the neglect. Even if they don't, the two would drastically be unequal...."

860910daer.jpg

Sauron nodded, "Do realize that neither one is more powerful than the other. What matters is which one is best for the individual. So which one do you decide?"

860910daer.jpg

Sauron nodded, "Very well, in that case I urge you to talk to Tarrian, her training also consisted of this focus, and I imagine by now her skills have increased greatly since the last I saw. Until then though, let us begin. Attack me." He said as he grasped the stick into a defensive position....

860910daer.jpg

Cineon lifted his stick into the air. He began to spin it in front of him, to resemble that of a propeller, using a hand-over-hand technique, keeping a constant speed. He stops the motion, and whips it around his back, letting it go the entire time it was behind him, grabbed it again as it came to his side, and sent the edge towards Sauron's abdomen, putting the stick inbetween Sauron's body and his own weapon, having a vertice stance with it, while Cineon had a horizontal stance with his stick. Cineon jumps up, and puts the tips of his foot in front of the his stick, and uses it to pull himself backwards and launches Sauron into the air with a monkey flip. Cineon draws his legs back, and launches them up, propelling himself onto his feet, turning to face Sauron's counter attack.

barabbas4.jpg

*Neo felt the hot flesh burning on the outside of his back. He paced around Garet and triggered his sabers off.*

You did well Garet, but I must go for now. When I get back it will be great fighting you in the near future, but until then I am off.

*Neo nodded to Garet, his injury, burning like the deep depths of hell. Neo slowly made his way through the dark halls of the temple and soon enough met up with his Master.*

You wanted me Master?

*Neo looked up, there was still rage within his eyes. He looked at the other Sith surrounding him and his Master. He quietly wondered to himself what they would be doing.*

tru7h.jpg

Sick of his mother's stunned look he pocketed the holocron and walked off. Never in his life had the child been neglected for so long. He gave her a kiss on her cheek, climbed off her lap, and trotted down the hallway following Kakuto Ryu's loud footsteps. He watched the Sith meditate and speak in low mumbles and then followed him to watch the duel.

It looked nothing like on the holocron.

The steady drip drip of water from the stone ceiling fell onto his head and dripped on his face. It was cold. He liked the cold. He walked up to KR and tugged at the man's pants. "What are you doin?"

viano.jpg

*KR bent his knees and got low to the ground enough to make eye contact with Viano.*

"Well, Abbadon and I are going to go give our apprentices a... Surprise. Right now I'm just waiting for them to get ready. Actually, if your mother will allow it, you could come along and enjoy the surprise too. It is to be great fun. Would you like to go on a trip with me and Aunt Abaddon?"

*KR grinned at Viano. Deep down he even hoped he could come. He felt like a child himself. KR turned his head slightly to talk to Neo.*

"Get the ship ready, we'll be leaving soon."

Why don't you baby me...

*Neo looked down to the child, he looked like Neo used to look when he was young. He also bent to his knees and gave Viano a few credits.*

Make sure you tell mommy that these are yours. Ok? Tell her to buy you something nice..

*Neo made his way towards his Master's ship, he got in and sat and waited. It reminded him of the time when they were on Tatooine, and he sat there for days and days. Hopefully they would hurry up..*

tru7h.jpg

OOC: Unless you're a Zabrak, I doubt you look like me Sorry guys, Viano is Zabrak LOL forgot to hint that...

IC:

Viano rubbed the back of his head. "Thank you, Mister" he replied to Neo's advance of a few credits. He smiled, a new horn was growing around his head. He was partially Zabrak and human, his father being the Zabrak and his mother being the human...but for some reason he was appearing more Zabrak by the day...genetic mutation? He looked back down the hall. His mother wasn't there nor was she showing signs of appearing. The child was getting frustrated...and he liked attention...and the monkey in front of him was giving him just that. Viano pocketed the credits and looked at KR.

"Mommy won't mind. She's busy right now in anycase...she'll know how to find me..." He laughed a little bit. "Surprises, I like surprises."

viano.jpg

*Raynuk said nothing as Cineron approched Sauron to speak with him. The master simply stood there observant of the proceedings, and listening to the words that were exchanged, which included his own name numerous times. But he remained still, arms crossed over his chest as he stood beside Mes, still in captivity. He sighed slightly and turned to Mes, addressing him more as a collegue than a Jedi should be.*

"You probably have no interest in this fight do you Jedi?"

*Raynuk smirked slightly as Mes didnt answer, then threw mes to the ground with a shove. Without his hands to break the fall, Mes hit the cold stone floor on his side, smacking the side of his head into the stone. Raynuk crouched down to Mes and spoke*

"Oh my, that look like it huuurrt. Guess that will teach you to not answer me next time. Now, what good would a prisoner be without a little bit of Interigation... So tell me Mes, before I really have to hurt you...Where are the Jedi now?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

"Monkey..."

*KR's voice trailed off. Somehow he got the feeling this would stick. Now that everyone had forgotten Kakooty, there would be Monkey. KR stood up and moved forward. His ship wasn't far off, but KR wanted to have a little fun.*

"Viano... Spread your arms like wings."

*KR continued to walk as the child did what KR asked. KR grinned widely and shouted.*

"FLY!"

*Viano lightly lifted off the ground, propelled by the force. Slowly he leaned into the superman position, then began to float slowly forward, weightless in KR's grasp. Viano did a few loop-the-loops and a couple of short dives, Then one long one where KR made him fall really close to the ground, but pulled him back into the air before harm was done. Viano did a big backflip up onto the roof of the building, where KR had landed, while KR jumped just behind him. Slowly KR walked and Viano floated into The Ragnarok, KR's ship. Viano plopped down into the seat next to the Pilots seat, and KR belted him up before getting in his own.*

"See Viano, Uncle KR can be fun. Now, as soon as Aunt Abaddon gets here we can take off, but before we can go we'll have to make one quick stop to pick up Searcy and get his arms sewn back on."

"I am Groot" Abaddons stated coldly as he came up from behind KR. He lifted Viano out of the ship and onto the ground. Then bent down and addressed the child.

"You see your 'uncle' doesnt realize he's the bitch in the relationship...He's far to intelligent to be the booch. You'll see what I mean when you watch his 'suprise'. In a way its much like what your father would do."

He stroked the Young siths head.

"I see we have growth already." Abaddon stated in his cold voice that somehow appeared more pleasent now despite the tone. He acted like he cut his finger on the horn and let the child make a couple charges at him. Then he lifted the child into the air and with the force and gently sat him in the copilots seat of the assualt gunboat.

He ordered his new apprentice in as well and told him to keep a close eye on the child until they were in hyperspace. His hand ran across the controls as he explained the basics of starfighter piloting to the young child. He knew the child would soak in most of it despite his young age. This made him in all the better mood.

-----He force messaged KR------

"Yes Im taking the kid. See ya on tatooine 'uncle' KR."

---------------------------------

When darkness falls entered hyperspace. Along the way Abaddon told the child a few stories of his father and mother in their prime. Eventually the conversatione drifted to the Sith in general and all the legends there in, from AP to Bishop and onward. The white lines and stories soon put the child in a deep sleep.

Abaddon smiled as he guided the ship in for its pick up on Dagobah.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Garet was alone once again. He deactivated his saber, and walked to the infirmary. The medical droids spent a few hours wiring his jaw back together. He waved them away when they tried to treat the saber cuts. Trandoshans heal better on their own.

Garet sat cross-legged in his room, going over the fight in his head. Neo's control of the Force was impressive. Garet was easily more powerful than the apprentice, but Neo seemed to be able to summon the Force easier. His motivation was much simpler than Garet's.

That is something I will have to work on.

Garet layed down, and slept.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

*Raynuk just laughed and kicked Mes in the gut standing over the Jedi*

"Surely you did not think that Dagobah would shelter you. Besides, you were running from Dagobah when you were shot down Mes, or did that ltittle fight mess up your mind more than I thought? You were heading somewhere Mes..."

*Raynuk smiled and spoke clearly*

"So tell me Mes, where was it? Someplace familiar? Naboo? Ilum? Coruscant maybe? You had a plan Mes. Dont make me get the interigation droid..."

1fE1uLv.png

In retaliation, a square kick met the chest of his apperentice, sending the hopeful flying into a wall. Throwing down his stick, Sauron approached him, "I can see we have alot of work to do."

Pulling Cineon out of the wall with the force, Sauron set him down the middle of the room, "It is time you learn how to sense someone's presence with in the force. Close your eyes and focus on my presence with in the force."

Not waiting for Cineon to comply, Sauron ended with a square connecting kick to the young hopeful's back....

860910daer.jpg

Vyxor emerged from the shadows to once again dissapear into them. While waiting to speak with the master that might be able to become his teacher, Vyxor meditated.In a last measure to talk with the busy Master, Vyxor sends Rocketblaze a force message "Sir, I am here at your disposal. Do with me as you wish for I will always be loyal."

Cineon is propelled foward by the kick, and lands in a wall, unable to pull it into a flip by landing on his feet, as he lands on his shoulders, then falls onto his back. He flips over onto his front, and pushes his feet up, and executes 5 headspins, and in a disconfigured movement, flips over onto his feet.

He picked up a metal shard and throws it past Sauron, skimming past the Sith's face, bouncing of a mirror, and richochets to the right, hitting a croquet ball, pushing his stick towards him, while flying only inches from the ground, he puts his foot out, and flips the stick up into the air, making several flips before it lands in his hands again. He uses it to slide some bad lightsaber parts, sending a broken piece of glass through Sauron's stick, splitting it vertically in half.

Cinoen snaps his in half, and throws the other half at Sauron...

barabbas4.jpg

*Raynuk glared and lifted Mes off the ground by his shirt. Raynuk's eyes were starting to go slightly red as his Force aura faught against the Ysalmari in the walls.*

"I didn't ask WHY they went to Dagobah Mes, I asked where they are now. Or did your pathetic order not really think where they would go after Dagobah?

*He threw Mes into the wall again and turned from Mes, walking towards a hidden side door. He steped out for a moment and leaned around the corner, reaching for something and came back with a Stun stick. Normally used to control riots and to subdue potentially lethal suspects, Raynuk turned the voltage up beyond what a normal man could take. But even Raynuk knew that Mes was no normal man. He was a legendary Jedi. The voltage would rival that of a shot of Force lightning, and that suited the Sith quite well*

"One last time Mes, where are the Jedi"

1fE1uLv.png

*Neo landed the Tigershark onto the planet of Mimban and exited. He then headed towards the entrance of the building, and laughed at the sight of it. Thinking to himself that, that was the best thing he ever done. He entered with the prisoner dragging across the floor behind him.

Neo pulled him along with the force and threw him into Tarrian. *

What do you want to do with this pig?

*Neo let the force free his grip on Jareth and sat back to see what Tarrian decided.*

tru7h.jpg

Jareth felt himself being transported to a seperate room within the structure. As he hit the ground it was cold and damp.

He rose up to see a square stone room around him. There was no type of accomodations whatsoever. It was quite simply a dark grey stone box and there was no way out from Jareth's side.

He knelt in the center of the room and tried to forget about the pain. The virus was particularly active today, and it was excruciatingly painful. Not to mention the nanites were trying to grow his hand back, which only added to the discomfort.