Mimban

Darth Heretic

((OCC: It was low, yes, but I had to find away to amend the mistake in my sig. You said it yourself, you've only been mutilated about twice, but you've died at least 10 times. ))

*KR waves his apprentice over, suggesting that he sit down with the rest of them.*

"Are you okay, Viano?"

*KR looked him for a moment, then his eyes went to Jgod.*

"Is he okay, is there anything I can do to help?"

*KR normally didn't like children, but Viano was different. KR hadn't really met Viano personally until then, but it didn't take long for him to decide he liked him, and that he didn't like that something was bothering him.*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Viano started to twiddle his thumbs. He was a true child. It seemed in him though something darker stirred...the continuation of a legacy that had been ended a bit too shortly.

Viano was usually a calm child. Although he was bent on destroying most of what was living and "good" around him, he was generally calm in nature. Though, at times, he was prone to a temper tantrum. This was one of them. What he felt inside him was his darkest nature urging to break free.

Like a dove wanting to break free from a cage.

"I ... I ... Mommy ... " He looked up to her. "It's hapenning to me again..."

viano.jpg

Kaylynn walked into the mess hall and saw Raynuk. She looked down at the gift he had given her and proceeded to walk to him. He caught her eye as she came over and smiled.

"I wanted to thank you for this."

She looked down and young Viano. "So how do you like Mimban? Are you having any fun yet? Would you like to go and meet the animals here?"

kaylynn.jpg

"Hello Sir." Neo said nodded as he did to him. He then whispered to his Master. "Excuse me everyone, I will be in the training hall if you need me Master, Neo said mainly looking at his Master.

*Neo headed into the training room, seeing the dead face that lay on the ground. He then looked around a saw his body. "Time for some target practice." He said to himself. As he pulled out his knife he used the force to guide it where he wanted it. He then pulled the knives out of his seath. Throwing the first on that hit right on target where the other one that his Master threw right on the heart, it hit the target in the exact same place as his Masters.. He then slowly pulled the out the other one aiming for the same on, when it was half way in the air, he used the force to attack another target while he pulled the other one that he prevously threw inside of the body of Vyxor. As he did so it hit the slowly deforming brain of the deceased (For now anyways) brain of Darth Vyxor.*

"Right on Target.* Neo said.

*When Neo was with the Jedi, he learned a small bit of meditation, he did so waiting for his Master to come to him. He read him in the force still in the room.*

tru7h.jpg

*Raynuk smiled politely to Kaylynn* "No problem "

*He then looked back at Viano, and crouched down, looking Viano in the eyes, studying the boy. Viano's eyes flashed at the Sith for a moment, before returning to look at JGoD. But in that split second, Raynuk saw it...A look he had not seen in quite a long time, almost too long it seemed. Raynuk smiled*

"Viano...I think I know what it is you are feeling. You are growing stronger in the force by the moment. What you feel, is a reflection of yourself, your own darkness, your own power. The darkness you feel, is inside of you, feeding off your soul, your thoughts, and those around you. Where do you think your want to tortue animals comes from? From that darkness. A darkness I have not felt since your father died...It is quite aparent that you are his child, his darkness, his passion, his hatred, his anger...it all lives on inside of you. But you are not used to feeling such power, not to mention holding it inside of you.."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Leaving the door to slide shut of its own accord behind him, Bishop walked down the halls towards the exit where his apprentice was waiting for him. He opened the door and stood in the metal frame as he inhaled deeply.*

"Ah, what a glorious day."

*Double strokes of lightning crashed into the forest on cue, the stench of sulfur mingling through the war torn air. Rain pounded the ground around them, casting miniture craters in the mud. He walked forward, towards Pyre's rising form.*

"How did you sleep?"

Bishop.jpg

*Hatred sat bolt-upright in bed, eyes wide open, senses feeling outside of his door. Where was he? He had very little memory of the last several days. Closing his eyes, he shook his head to try and clear the muddled thoughts. Mim... Mimban. That was the name of this place. Looking at the clock in his room, he saw that he had been solidly alseep for 2 full cycles. Getting out of his bed, and reaching into his travel duffel for a clean shirt, he walked to the latrine, and splashed water onto his face. Now awake, he paced his room a few times, then headed out the door. His first stop was to get food. Ravenous again, he ate extremely well. After eating, he headed out. The halls were empty, not so much as a mouse could be heard. The only sound was his boots hitting the floor, and with no other sounds, the dull thud seemed to radiate around him. He must find the training facility, as he was desiring to practice. It had been long since his lightsaber had been drawn. Perhaps a practice droid would be in order, set to kill. After wandering around, he finally located the closest thing to a facility available. He opened the door and stepped inside.*

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

The time was up and Vyxor was to be reborn. Slowly but surely, the tube reopened. And as it open a thing came out. But with closer investigation, you could see the outline of a man. But not any man, a sith. And this sith had a few enemies. Some of them were sith them self. And they would get their pay in due time.

Vyxor stepped out of the tube once again getting used to his senses. After he was situtated he went and found the only person he seemed to know around here, Kakuto Ryu. Once he found him, he bowed and wispered, "Sir I am back. What do you require of me."...

The drenched form rises from the mud to meet his master. His face is plastered with the moist mud which trickles off as the rain continuously hits his face. Pyre looks towards Bishop as the rain in his eyes distorts the Sith's figure. He could barely make out the faint words coming from BoB.

"Couldn't have been better," Pyre replies once deciphering the message.

He walks towards his master, using the Force to squeeze the water out of his soaked clothes on the way. The rain seems to pick up the closer he gets to Bishop, and the lightning seems to be occuring more frequently. Pyre's hearing seems muffled. He couldn't hear the lightning. Pyre's nightmare suddenly flashes in his mind as he flicks some mud out of his ear with his finger, just in time to hear a loud boom from some close lightning.

Angelfire sucks cock

*KR turned around.*

"Vxyor, you have a new task. I had planned on taking you on much earlier, catching you up to Neo's level, then training you both at the same level. You took too long though, and now Neo is too far ahead for you to catch up, not without cheating him out of a lot of time. So, I have found a replacement. Darth Hatred will be you're new master."

((OCC He has already accepted you, so don't worry.))

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

"Good."

*He continued past his apprentice, walking towards the trees edging the facility. Towards the sulfurous smell that rose to greet them. Before long, a small fire was raging before them. The rain and wet wood kept it from spreading far, but the violent bolts of lightning that had struck the area had forced the wood into a blaze. Bishop continued on, unhindered, the fire seeming to bend away beneath his footsteps. Black earth met his feet as each step was placed where licking flames had once smoldered. The orange tounges strayed away from him, respectful to his approach while the body of the burn seared on overhead as a resentful slave awaiting its chance at freedom. Pyre was forced to keep up with his master through the inferno as the path Bishop trode closed in again behind him. When he spoke, his voice was as passive as normal. Seemingly unaffected by the inferno around them.*

"What do you hate?"

Bishop.jpg

Pyre follows his master through the blazing woods. Reaching out to touch the flames, he jerks his hand back quickly as the fire bites it. The light was gone.

..."What do you hate?...

The sith apprentice focuses on his master once more. Lighting strikes a tree nearby as he ponders the question. The cracking wood drones out his inner thoughts briefly until he finally comes to his answer.

"I hate..." Pyre's mind suddenly goes blank as he comes to a realization, "I have no hate... My soul screams to hate but the Jedi have beaten that emotion out of me. There are some emotions I have similar to hate. I feel revenge...and anger...towards the Jedi, but hate... Hate is what I'm seeking...Hate is what my soul needs"

A near flame suddenly erupts, causing Pyre to squint his eyes as he continues to follow Bishop.

"What do you hate?"

Angelfire sucks cock

After hearing the other master speak, he ran to the room he was desired in. After a brief jog through the building, Vyxor made it to his destination. Entering the room slowly, Vyxor bowed befor the powerful sith, not willing to say something that would make a bad first impression...

"The Jedi cannot drive the hate from you."

*Bishop turned rather quickly on Pyre, stopping his forward stroll through the valley of fire. Around them the fire consumed the trees, the grass, even the animals so unfortunately caught in its blaze.*

"The Jedi seek to hide the hate. To pretend it is not there. But it is no more gone than a bird that hides its head in the ground to pretend a predator cannot see it. It is only through hate that you can know what you love. Only through caring can you know what you despise. For what is one without the other? I hate the Jedi for trying to take away from me that which I loved most. Now you must be reminded what it means to hate."

*A swift step back nearly dropped Pyre from the circle of protection that seemed to magically travel around his master's form. Even as he stepped back towards the center, Bishop was moving again, drawing away continually to leave his apprentice struggling the line between pain and safety. With each step he took to keep up, the flames burst forth under foot, licking hungrily towards his back in an attempt to catch him. They were seemingly lost in the inferno, the only safe haven leading him along an intricate trail which he could only barely stay up with.*

Bishop.jpg

*Watching the young Sith approach and bow, never uttering a sound, he already had earned points with Hatred. The master started walking around his new apprentice, like a hyena circling prey.*

You have already learned a valuable lesson, with me. Never ever speak to me unless I ask you a question. You keep your mouth shut and your ears open, and you will be one of the most feared and coveted Sith masters. I will train you to be violent when needed, but know how to control that, and only unleash it when absolutely necessary. I will train you how to kill a lifeform in 1000 different ways, or remain diplomatic, when the opposition outweighs you. I will show you how to fight hand-to-hand, with a blaster, and improve you lightsaber skills exponentially, until your use with all weapons is mastery. I will show you how to survive on the slimmest of materials, and to get credits when you need them. And most importantly, I will show you how to MASTER the dark side, to harness it, to become part of it, to manipulate it and bend it to your wil.

Do you have any questions for me?

*Hatred looks down at his newest apprentice, and awaits a reply*

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

Pyre struggles to keep up with Bishop, but the harder he tried, it seems, the farther back he was pushed to be consumed by the fire. Pyre attempts to make a Force shield of his own around him but he fails, the flames seem unaffected. BoB continues in to the forest, just remaining close enough to be seen.

The flames bite and caress the apprentice's clothes and skin. They fuel his rage, unlocking the hate which lay inside of him, making it easier to find the hate which the Jedi hid from him.

"Then I hate...!" Pyre yells to his master as he searches his mind.

Going through every inch of his mind: conscious and subconscious, flipping over every mental rock to see where it was hidden.

"I hate the Jedi, for protecting the weak! I hate the weak, who whine and moan for help when their deaths would mean nothing in this galaxy! I hate Sly Stevenson, the Jedi's protector because they are weak!"

Just as Pyre finishes the statement, the flames die down in the area around him. The woods appear as if there were no fire in the first place. Even the smokey aroma has vanished. Suddenly, the flames erupt again, 1000 fold the intensity they had before. But Pyre's shield had finally come in to effect, protecting him from the daunting inferno.

The apprentice looks forward to where his master made his way and picks up his pace...

Angelfire sucks cock

*JGoD's eyes flashed menacingly at Raynuk as she held her son closer... not yet... please not yet but she could tell she wasn't going to get her way this time... her son was growing, and soon he would become a part of all that she had tried to shelter him from for so long. She too could feel the power within him... similar in so many ways to the power his father held... but there were pieces of her mixed in somewhere too. Pain, suffering, a constant quest for power, a hatred so overwhelming it drives your very being and provides you with all you need to live - and soon you become dependant upon it... all this was very well for her... she knew who she was and what she had become, and she thought she wanted it for her son too - that look in his eyes - he was already on his way... but if she could save him from the pain... block out the suffering - too late for her perhaps... but for her son? She'd kept him locked away for so long with no one for company but her... all so that she could raise him to choose the proper side of the force when the time came... so that he wouldn't be swayed by deceitful jedi... He'd had no real friends and had learned to hate the stupid miscreants they met in their travels... thoughts and ideas carefully nurtured by his mother... by her - so he would pick the right side... but was there a right side? The sith had fallen - become nothing more than a pitiful mess of laziness, too comfortable in their own positions to do anything of value... to rise up as they had in the past. And the Jedi - well their list of good qualities ended with the fact that they could manipulate the force - constantly quibbling over the most insignificant of things. And now that it came to it... now that she could see the raw power in her son's eyes - well.. she almost wished he'd been born without any grasp of the force at all... to look in your son's eyes and know what a difficult life he is going to lead.. for her it was almost unbearable. Brooke - Mistress of the Darkside, with more hate inside her than most people would experience in a life time - was having second thoughts simply by looking in the eyes of this young boy...

She grasped her son tighter to her chest and closed her eyes, she could feel the boy shaking beneath her fingers - feel the force flowing through him - claiming him for its own... it was mocking her... i'm here.. and i'm not going away.. She squeezed her eyes shut tighter as she held Viano*

"I'm here Viano... mommy isn't going anywhere... it will be alright..."

*it will be alright*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Viano looked up, his mother crushing him into her chest. Always there. She was always there. Something in him stirred and grasped his heart with its hand. It started to constrict him and his eyes rolled back, the pale whiteness of them looking at everyone.

He heard voices in his head. Laughing. Remember this legacy...remember your legacy....

*BOOM*

Something emanated from Viano. It wasn't a scream. It wasn't a voice. It was just sound. Pure sound. A pure bullet of sound pierced everybody's ears as his mother let go of him. Viano fell off the chair and stood up again. His eyes were rolled back still and it seemed as if he was just standing there without any thought as to what was going on.

The candles in the halls extinguished themselves and he just stood there. Head arched back with his mouth open. All force users in the room felt an explosive rift in the force that caused shivers and goosebumps down their spine.

Coming to the temple Viano had practically no force presence. Now it was all out. The secret no more. The raw untrained force energy - the pure hatred of ages of timeless Sith rule fluctuated in the room.

He was indeed the son of Zar.

Then, as quickly as it began, it faded. Viano slumped to the floor.

viano.jpg

*Brooke's hands were burning as though she had placed them upon hot coals. She half expected them to blister from the heat of her son's arms but then she let go, and he had fallen from her grasp - he was beyond her reach now... destiny had its own plans for him and she could not manipulate it any longer. Whatever doubts she may have had about her son would have to be pushed aside... it was no longer her choice to make... that much had been made quite clear... all she could do was guide him as best she could. She looked at her hands... as pale white as they had been before, no burn marks, not even red. She left her seat and knelt beside her son, cradling his head in her lap as she had done for his father moments before his death. Mommy is here Viano - my little warrior - and she isn't going anywhere... I'll always be right here. She may have cried if she had remembered how to... but she had not allowed a tear to fall since the death of her husband... such emotions held no meaning anymore. So she sat, eyes dry, staring at the face of her unconscious son, willing him to open his eyes and be the boy he had been before they got here... But like her husband.. that little boy was no more than a memory now - that would haunt her dreams until her dying day... He seemed to age years right there as she sat with his head in her lap... he was no longer the small child she had arrived with - she knew now that she would never see that child again...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Viano lay there. In his dreams black shadows swirled and fought. Ancient languages and words he couldn't understand filled his thoughts. The shadows danced a dance of death. Glowing swords, clashing. A shadow fell, the other rose. And the dream ended.

He awoke opening his eyes to his mother. He then clutched her like a little baby.

viano.jpg

Shadow growled lightly in his throat as he looked over the assembled warriors taking in the threats. His paws curled looking for his usually weapons of choice, but the Vibro-Axes weren’t there although HE already knew that. HE glanced at the twins HE wanted their axes but there was little chance that they would just hand them over to me. HE tried to use the force pull in order to gain the weapons from them but something canceled it out. HE looked around searching for his master guessing he was stopping my powers from working here.

He let out a louder growl as one of the twins charged at him. At the last second he side stepped and dodged the blade grabbing him by the back of his neck and throwing him across the village into a hut breaking the roof as he crashed through it. Shadow let out a Wookiee war cry and stomped a foot on the ground trying to scare the hunters.

The Reaper Is My Friend And The Heavenly Host Doust Hate Me.

*Raynuk had been able to remain standing, but just barely. His knees suddenly felt weak, his brain seemed to want to explode...But he knew the pure sound that had eminated from Viano. The sound brought a flash of hope and a twninge of fear back into his heart. It was the sound that Zar had eminated as he died...the sound of a legend. He had closed his eyes, and now opened them to the sight of Brook smothering Viano in her arms. He looked at Brook, his head slightly tiled to the side*

You see what this sheletered life has done Brook? You can not deny who he is and what he is to become.Our two greatest warriors are but children....You have weakened Brook...Perhaps it is the knowlege that Zar is dead, and you could do nothing to stop it. And now you are forced to raise his son. You are consumed by fear. What if he too were to die? What would you do then Brook? Go off and hide again, and leave us to rebuild by ourselves again? I can feel the questioning of yourself in your mind, of what you have done through your life. You can not deny what he is to become.You sheltered him too much, taken him out of his element, away from those who would teach him the important things, and NEVER let him forget his father. You act as though you do not want him to know of the greatest Sith of our time...I however do not share your ideas....

*He growled slightly and sighed..continueing*

...I was helpless myself to do anything about Zar's death, and to this day I still regret not following him like I should have. But I promised him that I would watch over you both. And I mean to hold to my promise to my death. But you can not protect him from destiny, or it will cut you donwn. He had felt the power, he will want more. Stand in his way and he will remove you....I am sure of it. I fear that boy like no other, fear what power he will posess, and I know not what he will do with it...He will either be the end of the Sith, or the dawn of a new beginning. But either way, That is his destiny, and I will not mess with the forces of destiny

*Raynuk turned after glancing down at the form of Viano in her arms*

I will be in my quarters...

He walked off, the figure of athority at the moment. He was for all intents and purposes, the leader of the Sith at the moment. His cloaks floweed like never before, only adding to his intimidating form*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*The energy being realeased from Viano, son of Barohm, tugged at Bishop's conciousness. He made a note of it as he continued through the burning forest. His apprentice had finally errected his sheild. His hate protecting him from the flames. No longer needing his own sphere as a beacon for the young Sith, Bishop allowed the flames to swallow the ground around him, consuming the very air as they clawed up his robes. The flames swirled around his limbs, though they did not burn his body or clothing. A few steps further and they began to emerge from the fire. Somewhere during his leadings, Bishop had turned them back in the general direction of the Sith stronghold. The rain had increased ten fold and was beggining to make head way against the forest fire in that area. Steam rose through the drowning air as Bishop's form removed itself fully from the flames.*

"Now you see what the Jedi have truly taken from you. In hiding your hate, they stole from you life. The ability to protect yourself and to bring harm to others. They taught you that the only way to control your power is to hide your hate, when in fact the only way to power is to hate."

*Bishop allowed the words to be heard within Pyre's own ears a moment before he continued.*

"What is it you propose to do with the power that the Sith could offer you?"

Bishop.jpg