Mimban

Darth Heretic

Viano just listened to the intercourses taking place. This was all fine and good, but, he could much less pay attention to anything when his stomach was talking to him too.

I knew your father Viano...

Stomach: Feed me.

He was a good man...a legend...

He inflict fear on planets without even making himself known...

Once again he tugged on his mother's robes.

"I'm hungry."

viano.jpg

"Good. It is indeed time. Brook will be an excellent teacher. You will learn much from her. You have a purpouse here, one that none of us here may understand, but you must learn what you can now that is offered. It will make you all the more powerful."

*The shattering crystal in the distance allerted Bishop to his apprentices successful completion of the first half of his trek. He would still have to survive the walk back however.*

Bishop.jpg

*Neo headed back into the room right after KR stepped throw.* "What are you building Master?" Neo said to him..

*Neo then headed back to work with his double-headed lightsaber one end was almost complete all he needed to do now was add the energy cell. As he finished adding the energy cell he skimed threw the rest of the metals that KR had given him. He again found a perfect replaca of what his first one was like. He put the 2 pieces together and created the second side of the lightsaber. Neo headed out to his ship to get a look at it while the one side of his weilding cooled down..*

tru7h.jpg

Pyre slowly makes his way down the steps, fatigue now covers his face from the mental battle. He shakes his head in an attempt to shake off the tiredness and becomes slightly more alert. The sense of rushing had left him at the same time which adds even more weight to his already slowed steps.

He takes his last step from the stairs on to the biological ground, when he begins to hear a slight rumble originating from the temple. Pyre looks back at the temple to see it shaking, shaking more violently as the rumble grows to the sound of a everlasting clap of thunder. The temple began to crumble. First at the top, where Pyre had found his crystal, then breaking apart closer and closer to the structures base.

What the sh... What the sh...

Suddenly an immense chasm splits the ground from the middle of the temple and rushes towards Pyre, to send him in to the innards of Mimban. He instinctively leaps in to the air and lands a few meters to the sides. Multiple more sprout from the temple, engulfing numerous trees in the close vaccinity. Soon the temples was completely gone, with a hole in its stead. The entire forest now began to shake. The trees groan and crack as their roots give way to Mimban's mighty movements.

Pyre begins to span the area trying to find some safehaven, but to no avail. He begins sprinting back to the Sith as the forest implodes...

Angelfire sucks cock

*Neo walked inside from the his ship ready to finish off his lightsaber. He still saw Kakuto working on his new invention. As he put in the last energy cell for the second half of his lightsaber he used the force to combine bother energy cells into one. He then saw as the lightsaber started to form by uniting the two energy cells. He then headed over two Kakuto.*

"Anything that you would like to add, before I wield this baby up?" Neo said..

tru7h.jpg

*KR opened the blast furnace and took out Neo's crystals. They were completed, perfect crystals.*

"Put these in the appropriate place."

*KR's metals were melted down, so he took them and poured them into a general mold he had created a while back. This would just be a general design so he could add detail. Slowly the metals cooled to form one long narrow piece, and one heavy rectangular piece. As he took them out he grinned, then took out his red lightsaber. With it he slowly began to carve and mold the two items into the right shape.*

"This, Neo, is the beauty of simplicity."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

John nodded grimly... "Perhaps..." He waved his hand across the air and with it the boulder returned to its place; between a dying tree and a sprouting shrub, between life and death.

John then raised his eyes from the ground, waiting for Shadow to rise. "What do you know of the Sith? What is our prime motivation?"

John turned to face the horizon awaiting his answer. Clasping his hands behind his back once more, the little wind that broke through the low-lying trees ruffling his cloak.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"So the honor is yours I guess you can cut off my head." Neo said joking. "That's awesome Master, you should apply for a job at weilding things at the Galatic Gunshop. You know that would be a good present to you from me ofcourse." Neo said.

*Neo then headed back and added the crystal into both sides of the lightsaber. He then started to wield them to there finished look. Finally it is complete, he has finished the thing he has inticapiated in a long time. Neo then started to swing it without turing it on, that was his Master's job.*

Neo turned to his Master. "You do the honors.." He said with the excitiment driving him nuts.

tru7h.jpg

*KR put down his welding lightsaber for a moment so he could handle Neo's with care. He inspected it carefully, looking for any imperfections. Finding none, he deemed it good to ignite.*

"Excellent weight, the grip is nice...*

*KR ignited the first blade, then the second. The dark crimson blades filled the room with the light of their glow. The saber was well crafted, and it pleased KR. KR swung it once, then span it to test balance. If you asked him he'd deny it, but KR thought it was really cool, and had a hard time resisting the urge to sit and play.*

"Good work, my apprentice."

*KR shut off the saber and handed it back to Neo.*

"Take good care of it. That weapon could mean the difference between life and death."

*KR nodded and lifted his hand and picked up a different welder. KR had forgotten that he made it with a material that resisted Lightsabers, and he hadn't done much. He slowly welded his insignia into the side, as well as several designs and patterns into the sides. As the finishing touch he welded the two pieces together, forming one solid weapon.*

*Raynuk stoped mid sentance and glanced down at Viano, smiling a bit*

"Well I guess the lil guy wants food then...Come, I'll show you two to the mess halls."

*He turned on the spot, a few measly pebbles grinding into the ground. He stepepd off them, and begain walking down the hall, leading the Mother and Son. Deeper in the complex, where the boy's hunger would be satisified*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Shadow took a deep breath and rolled to knelling position. Thinking over Johns questions as he looked over the ground. "I know little about the Sith expect the basics. A clan formed along the side from a band of Jedi who disagreed with the teaches of the Jedi. The base of the Sith is the search of power. I fail to know the prime drive of the Sith Brotherhood but i do know my own goal, Revenage on the Jedi's who left me to die." I rose to my feet looking over at the large rock that had held me pinned seconds before.

The Reaper Is My Friend And The Heavenly Host Doust Hate Me.

"Thank you Master, your blade looks perfect." Neo said.

*Neo hit the switch for both of his Lightsabers to turn on at the same time, a tool he thought of when he was in the forest. He also used the force to make the lightsaber into two when he needed to fight more than one person. Neo used some blocking techniques with his lightsaber and also pulled it in two, it was so light weight it was like moving a feather. He then pushed them back together and turned them off.*

"A job well done he said outloud." Neo flung the saber on the opposite side of his two sith swords.

"Master, would you think that if I battled someone of the Sith do you think the other Sith would get mad at me? Not you, someone of a lower decent." Neo said smiling. "I won't kill him ofcourse, I might have to double think that but do you think anything will happen?" Neo said waiting for a reply from his Master..

tru7h.jpg

John turned and nodded. The wookiee made a few valid points. "We are more than just a brotherhood in the pursuit of power. We are a brotherhood seeking absolute power and the destruction of our enemies, the Jedi and any other Order that dare stands against us. However, due to the current predicaments, the ever lustfilled vengeance, the unquenchable desire of power is held down by the absence of sufficient warriors to carry out the will of the Sith."

John paused and exhaled, his eyes lowered to the ground and rose once more to stare into the face of the wookiee. "As far as your personal goals, let them be your initial start, but soon you will learn that your single life is not to be the sole source of purpose as a Sith. You must learn to exist within the brotherhood as a link in a chain, our enemies become your enemies, our will, your will. Joining the clan of the Sith is the same as making a life-long commitment to hate, anger and a brotherhood founded on these principles."

John stopped and turned to the brush and swamp off in the distance. "Rise, I have a task for you..." Producing a small orb in his now outstretched hand, John clasped his hand around the orb and it disintegrated into pieces numbering in the thousands. "Assemble this orb within two days... Then we shall begin true training... Your control of the force, old friend, is impressive but it is inherently Jedi... You seek vengeance upon them but you must relearn the ways of the Force... You must learn the Dark Side as you learned the arts of the Jedi... Then and only then, shall I see in you the skill deserving of training in the Black Arts of the Sith. Now go!"

Shadow rose to his full height and glanced at the ground where the remains of orb now rested in the tall grassy marsh. Seeing bits of metal glimmering in the sun. "Yes master," where the only words he uttered before moving over to the area in which the orb’s pieces had fallen. He sat down folding his legs. When his girth reached the ground his closed his eyes reaching down into his deepest part of his mind. Concentrating on the ground he set up a picture of the ground in his mind ferreting the ground checking for the smallest abnormality.

He sat in that position for hours finding the pieces in the grass, lifting them with the force and dropping them into a pile at my feet, and then returning to my search. After numerous hours of agonizing concentration and work Shadow was covered in sweet and he could feel a few welts where large biting incest had bitten through his pelt to reach the skin beneath it. His eyes filtered open black and red eyes glancing around the area he caught sight of a few subtle changes the ground at his feet was covered in a pile of silver, fragments from the orb. The sun had set hours ago and the moon was well past the midnight hour. In two or three hours the sun would be rising.

In an effort to make it easier to work shadow removed his large coat and placed it onto an area where the grass had some semblance of uniformity. He then used the force to lift the pieces onto the jackets back and went to work on the second part of his plan reaching down with his huge paws he started ripping up the grass and dumping it into a pile. After Shadow had cleared a patch about of about a cubic foot he took some of the grass put it in the middle of the cleared space. He reached deep into his consensus and ignited the energy trapped deep in the grass from the sun creating a fire.

...Pyre darts through the forest with trees attempting to squash him in to nothing for each new turn he makes and the ground opening as well to send him to the planet's molten depths. One slip, stumble, or catching of a breath would mean his certain doom.

His mind ponders, What could cause this...Shut the f--- up and run

Trees suddenly fall in front of him. In effect, Pyre leaps in to the air just high enough to be able to see the end of the swamp, he was close. As his head turns back down, a new chasm opens up just where he is to land. He frantically throws his hands up in the air to grab some sort of limb. His forearms get torn and ripped by jagged branches but it pays off. Pyre catches hold of a limb.

A sudden jolt of pain shoots down Pyre's arm. His shoulder had been pulled out of the socket from the quick tug when he grabbed on to the tree. He drops to the ground jerking the shoulder with his other good arm on the way down, trying to pop it back in to place on the way down, unsuccessful. The tree began to fall shortly after.

Pyre quickly gets up, and bolts towards the end. The 'clear' light could now be seen, unbroken by the mosaic of leaves. So close.

The forest seems to roar now, angered by the fact that Pyre was getting out. Trees begin to fall more violently and the ground shakes as though two black holes were battling for each grain of dirt. Pyre takes a large breath to take one final dash.

Hurry up you SOB

Pyre blurs past the remaining obstacles, arm limp at his side, and finally breaks free of the possessed woods...

Angelfire sucks cock

((OCC: I even told you what it was! Not a blade...))

*KR holds up his weapon and inspects it.*

"Too many people today depend on enhanced everything in a fight. Between people with Cortosis armor and Ysalimari, I needed something to give me an old school advantage. When I say old school, I mean old school. This, Neo, is a hammer."

*The hammer, which KR called Leviathan, was about four feet long. At the end was one very, very, large weight, strong enough to smash the sfoils off an Xwing with ease. A normal man would be hard pressed to even carry this hammer, much less wield it. KR, jokingly, offered it to Neo to demonstrate. Neo took it, and immediately fell to the floor. KR had a good laugh before picking it up and assisting his apprentice in standing.*

"This will be a fine weapon."

*KR had forged it out of cortosis, along with a few harder metals. The hammer would be a powerful weapon, as it wouldn't even be stopped by a lightsaber. It was sleek and black, with the emblem of an eight pointed star on the side.*

"Neo, you have build your lightsaber, but before you can properly use it I think you need some training. I need to make this quick, I'd like to speak with Master Montar and Jgod soon if possible."

Pyre lays face down in the dirt, holding his dislocated shoulder. His fatigue was getting to him now. It felt as if he had two sand bags tied to each limb, weighing him down. He didn't want to move but he knew he had to.

His tiredness combined with the pain from his shoulder quickly turns in to anger and that anger quickly turns in to fury. Using the energy he had left he stands up to turn around and curse at the collapsing forest.

As he turns, "You foilaged green bantha piece of sh..."

Pyre stops. When he thought to see a demolished forest, he saw the same woods that were there when he first set out to destroy the crystal. No fallen trees. No gaping canyons. Just the same bog ridden forest.

No way I imagined that...

He quickly lifts up his forearms to see the scrapes and blood from frantically grabbing for a limb, but his hands were clean. Then he was shocked at just the fact he lifted his hand. His shoulder was fine now. Not even sore. Though this was unbelievable it was equally believable at the same time. The Force had introduced stranger events than this.

He turns back towards the base, senses where Bishop is, and heads that way cussing under his breath...

Angelfire sucks cock

*After several hours in the darkness, Hatred felt his knees groan under his weight. He was tunic-less, and sweat was pouring from every pore in his body. He had reached another plateu of enlightenment; one that seemed to open up his understanding about this place; the reasons the Sith had chosen this particualr location. The spirits of his ancestors were strong here. There were secrets that this place held. Secrets that he was willing to unlock the mystery of. As he stood, the first thing he noticed, after the groan of protest in his knees, was that he had a very empty feeling in his stomach. He dressed quickly and found his way out of the temple. Pulling his cloak around him, he started back for the compound. Several hours, in this weather. Upon arriving, he recalled his short tour, found the mess hall, and ordered a raw bantha steak tar-tar. After he devoured two of them, he drank wine until his belly was full and his head woozy. He made his way back to his quarters, slipped out of his boots and tunic, and slept. A long peaceful, dreamless slumber. For 2 full days.*

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.

*Neo gets up from the hammer fall and dusts himself off.* "You got a pretty heavy wepon their a hammer, right.." Neo said.

* Neo then thought that he was going to be trained to use his lightsaber, he was still in the excitement of getting a lightsaber. He pulled it out and switched both blades on. Neo then said. "Where are we going to train Master?"

tru7h.jpg

John nodded and turned to leave his apprentice to his own devices. John began to take steps in direction towards the Temple, perhaps he might find some of the answers he was looking for... He felt dazed, things buzzed around in his mind and he felt incapable of focusing.

The Knight continued his lethargic pace, having crossed out of the swamp and into the heavy rain's downpour before approaching the clearing before the Temple. Sitting outside the Temple, John crossed his legs and let his mind quiet itself in hopes of arranging the feuding scraps of his sanity.

At first the fire was a small at first then it grew bigger in seconds peeking at its at three feet into the air. he then used the force to left up a small amount of the metal and raised it above the fire before lowering them into the fire. He felt the heat of the fire washing over my body just as the fire was washing over the pieces of metal.

In his minds eye he could see the metal melting down to nothing but a liquid. His body was on fire from using the force and keeping the metal in it. When it had fully melted down in a liquid he lifted the liquid above the fire with the using hand motions he manipulated it into an orb and lowered it into the water where the was quickly cooled and hardened into the orb setting. This action had taken a matter of hours and he didn’t have enough time or energy left to do it piece by like that again.

Letting his scattered thoughts, shards of glass, fall to the floor of his mind. Once their motion and unpredictability began to die down, he began to take looks at each and slowly, patiently and calmly, reassemble his fragmented thoughts...

Taking in various vivid images of his past... Sensing the rise of various emotions he struggled to control, for under his control they would be his source of power. The Knight, having bloomed into a gray rose of solitude, picked himself off the ground and stretching his muscles and tendons, sensing his bones crack, John drew out his lightsaber to look upon his weapon after so many months of not touching the blade.

The crimson light eminated in a circle, the rain droplets evaporating on contact with the heat of the blade... He smiled for it had only been months since he fought his former Master for his present title... Despite his twisted view of Mimban, here it was were he held the title of God... Oddly enough of Balance... A principle that John never would have thought applied to the Sith, at least not in his infancy and now, he is to be the example... Strange the way things turn out... He let out a chuckle at his isolated thoughts and after taking a few slashes with the saber, he soon disengaged it and placed back upon its place on his belt.

The Knight took a breath and began returning to watch his apprentice, his little escape to find sanity not as successful as John would have hoped but then, one must find a "Balance" between sanity and insanity...

Sweat poured under his fur coat. It was hot and humid on this world but not much different from his ancestral home on Kashyyyk. It was a hot jungle habitat that the wookiee species had grown up in. Snapping back to the moment he failed to realize why he had been thinking of the wayward planet so far away. Maybe it was the heat playing with his head or long lost memoirs whatever the reason it meant little he had a job to do and only twelve hours left for the job to be finished.

Mustering at his reserves he lifted the remainder of the metal up with his mind and brought it hovering over the fire. Unlike a more trained force user he still had to deal with the felling as if he dumped himself into the fire. As the heat ripped through his body he remembered a saying he had heard years before, (There is no pain where strength lies.) He took this to heart at the moment focusing on the power of force changing the pain into raw power. The pain subsided into a dull thudded through out his body and a bad headache. The metal started to melt but it would take time. He settled his mind to task at hand closing his eyes from the outside world.

*Bishop looked towards the door as Pyre neered it. His head turned back towards the only other person in the room, then guestured towards the door with his head. The Force flicked the button to open the doorway. Pyre was turning to enter as it slid open, but was forced to stop short for the figure filling the doorway. The robes flitted lightly from the air by a nearby vent and stray strands of hair drifted in front of the man's face hanging from beneath the edge of his hood. The man looked up into Pyre's eyes and his face was revealed at the same moment that the apprentice felt his presence. The presence of Master Prophet. Master Sly Stevenson, his old master.*

Bishop.jpg

The presence was un-matchable, distinct to Eas-San, or Pyre, whichever name that he goes by now. The Jedi Master entered the room, robes blazing behind him, standing a good foot away from his former padawan.

Extending a hand, Sly reaches for the face of Eas-San, noticing the change in his features, or somewhat since the last time they had seen eachother.

"... my... you have changed. Not just physically, but..." Sly points to his own head as he taps his finger against his temple.

"... Another one of us, fallen to the darkness... I have yet again let another fall from the light, this greatness, to the shadows of the Sith."

Sly pauses a moment reaching beneath his robe for his saber, his hand clampsed upon the cold steel as he drew it, igniting the saber, speaking, "... I knew you didnt have what it took."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*KR felt uneasy. A jedi's presence was near, but along with a sense he hadn't encountered before. The Jedi was there, and yet somehow he wasn't there.*

"...I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish the man would go away..."

*KR mumbled a poem he had once heard. He wasn't sure if he had gotten it right, but it was close enough.*

"Neo, we'll take the same training room as. I had two lessons planed for you, but... I feel we lack the time to go through them both. We'll have to combine them. Follow me."

*KR walked to the training room and pulled out his platinum lightsaber.*

"Alright Neo, this is going to be both your lightsaber training and your combat training. You attack me as if I were a Jedi. DON'T HOLD BACK. I will be able to block, so don't worry about hitting me."

((OCC this is just as it sounds. I will comment on your combat posts as well as your lightsaber skill, both in character and out.))

*Neo also felt the presence of a Jedi, but the good thing was that it helped him improve his own anger. Neo used the force at all times with his lightsaber for him to have better coordination and handling with the saber. He then felt that he needed to take them apart for a more friendlier fight such as this one. As he used the force to detach them he was now ready to fight his Master. He then thought to himself that this may be the last fight that they ever do together.

Neo put his head up and moved toward KR in a slashing motion, coming very close to striking KR in the arm. He then slowly moved back and used force speed to come back to KR, he used both of his lightsabers while trying to slash all over Kakuto's body, he was blocking them all at this speed, it was amazing. He then used the force to reconnect the lightsaber, as he did so he used it like a jump rope. He used his hands in that motion coming an inch away from striking him in the stomach. Neo watched as KR blocked everything that he gave him. He then thought to himself "Why don't I just fake him out." He did as he thought. He slowly went as close as he could go to his Master standing there without moving the lightsaber. Knowing his Master wasn't going to retaliate, Neo moved in for the attack. As he slowly came around with his saber, he was struckin by the speed of KR knowing his move already.*

tru7h.jpg

John took his steps in his lethargic pace when two things caught his attention, the ethereal sensation of a Jedi, yet just as real as it felt it could not be... It must be a test, shrugging the emotion off, he analyzed the second isolated event he was sensing... His apprentice was... playing with fire?

John soon began to speed up, his walk evolved into a jog... His jog into a run and his run into a sprint... Arriving a few meters in the shrubbery hidden from his apprentice both in sight and through the force. He watched amused, so the wookie truly has promise... Good.

The rest of the metal melted fully now leaving the puddle of floating metal of silver hanging in the air over the fire. He focused on the puddle floating the middle of the air and using his other hand he summoned the small orb over to him focusing on it. He then had the molten metal wrap around the orb over and over again.

He then takes the newer orb and drops it into the water like before having it keep its form as the water lowered its temperature and solidified it. I reached down into the water with my own paw and removed the new orb. I took it and rose to my full height and go looking for my master.

((OCC: When attacking you must be two sided. When you are on the offensive you must make sure that who you are attacking didn't go mysteriously blank and stop attacking. Given, I am not going to attack, but Vyxor is ))

"You, in the shadow, attack him. Now."

*KR threw down his red lightsaber and kicked it to Vyxor.*

"Attack him. Neo, remember you can't let your focus sway. If you are fighting me and go to attack another, then you'll leave yourself wide open. Fight us both, and I'll continue block. If you forget to strike me, at least once every few seconds, you'll regret it."

((OCC: Also, when attacking with a saber focus on the attack. Be sure to include where you are aiming, how you move your body, specific details about several individual strikes.))