Nhagathul

Tarrian Skywalker

OOC: Just a disclaimer for some newbies and the not enlightened (lol). This place is a pure dark city. And I mean dark. Its from way back, and back then, Jedi or any lightsider type couldn't enter without being killed instantly. That rule still stands.

And no using it as an escape route! Any "camping darksiders" will have their souls eaten.

That is all.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

OOC((some background on Nhagathul:

Nhagathul has a very dark and long history. Beofre there was a city, the plains it was built on were battlefields, then execution centers, then body disposal points. The victors of the war used the bones of their fallen enemies as morbid decorations to satisfy their passion for cruelty. One day a Jedi arrived at Nhagathul, and hearing the pleas of the spirits of the dead, sought to release them. When the Jedi finally managed to do so, instead of the spirits returning to the Force, they set upon their age old enemies and tore them to shreds. In a final burst of spirit energy, the entire planet was destroyed. And yet Nhagathul lives on, a Dark Side entity that randomly entices and slaughters those who pass her gates. Eventually, the city was found buy the Dark Jedi Crimson Morpheus, who shared a similiar sense of vengeance with the city. Currently the city is being prepared for something grand, and the halls hold their breath in anticipation...))

In the darkness, that which should not have been forgotten stirs to wakefulness, and the streets are filled with creaks and groans.

Evil by the hand of Fate.

OOC: Having died many times and feeling very dark now that I have returned I believe that I should check this place out if any problems arise from this oh well. I think that if I die again that would be fine. I only want revenge.

IC: Out of the abyss steps a tall hooded figure in black no words are spoken only the understanding between this world and this man.

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.

What the hell are you doing, you are on Naboo, Flesh trade of Curst, and here, get your butt back to Naboo, and pick one place to be. If you want to move to another thread, post leaving, post in space and traveling, and then post landing.

These are not new rules. And since you are back, read the senatorial Decisions Announcement thread and the KvC primer sticky thread in the Welcome and suggestions forum.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

OOC: I know I was being stupid just because I was bored. It wont happen again. I am now only here not Naboo or anywhere else.

IC: Dahak walks around letting the darkness flow through him letting his want for revenge fill him with hate. He would have his revenge when the time was right, but for now he has work to do he heads back into the darkness to his awaiting ship, which takes him off the planet.

Let the arrow fly and strike naught but my heart.

*Haven's ship recklessly dropped toward the planet of damnation finding a place to land it quickly descends and the pilot exits his craft and begins to wander the city of stolen souls.

He wandered the city, all the time being watched from every direction until he came to a strange house in the middle of the street, deep in the darkened entrance way he could see a flickering, Haven walks ever closer to watch the flicker turn to a flame, as he steps into the door way he sees it in full view.

A ball of fire, but something was strange it was a man, the fireball stretched out and stood full size, and its very flesh seemed to melt away right in front of him. Its eyes glared at him and it opened its mouth letting loose a sound so horrid that no word could describe it, yet Haven did not flinch, he was fascinated by the demon. Even as it began to walk toward him he made no effort to run. He just kept his eyes in check with it.

Once more it let out the sound but this time Haven's eyes dimmed of the red glow and the pale blue tone became visible once more, his eyes widened as he began to open his mouth to shout, only to be silenced as the creature reached it's talon hand though his very body, not touching flesh but ripping into the very essence of his being, and with a second motion it ripped his soul in half, allowing the city to dine upon it.

The creature pulled its hand back as the body fell to the ground, its skin tone pale, with the former man's eyes staring toward the heavens with a face of pure shock and fear.

A third time the creature let loose the noise as it vanished into the earth.

The eyes of the man began to glow as fire burned deep inside”¦

((OOC Yakooza Kimra from this day on is dead and gone.))

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

*Some where in the darkness of the dark side city a creature was born from ashes, it shriek is heard echoing from deep inside the city.

A ship departs the demented city and launches into space.*

Out with the old in with the New.

Minx Five O: wow, I totally need a Hellthrower

Minx Five O: for Jin

Minx Five O: And could you make it in purple?

Crimson Morpheus: Yeah

Crimson Morpheus: lol

Crimson Morpheus: Good to see my work gets noticed

A loan ship glides into the rancid city and lands, extending a ramp with a steamy "pshhhhh".

Kile Myark walks down a new man. Once a jedi in training, now only dark fills his heart. From here on, he shall only be known as Onyx. As he reaches the moldy city floor, a whispy cloud swirls around him and sniffs in all of the dark.

"Much hatred there is in your soul. You may pass." A booming voice roars before disapearing into the dank alleys. He passes through many dark alleys, fighting off the glowing stares of many unseen threats, before he comes to a rusty door. He knocks three times, then kicks the bottom of the door. It swings open and all that lies inside is a box. He pulls two small crystals.

"Here. Ossus empyrean crystals. Now where's my part?"

He drops the two crystals into the box, it slides into the wall, and a briefcase comes up on a tiny lift from the ground. Onyx takes it, opens and checks the credits. 1 million of 'em. He turns around without another word and exits.

Wandering the streets of the dark city, he is simply another lost soul, waning for a purpose...

Naota1.jpg

*Onyx and his partner suddenly find themselves lacking souls...*

OOC((I strongly suggest you let Nhagathul give you permission next time to enter, rather than assuming. Nhagathul is a high mortality area, even Dark Siders aren't truly safe there. The best way to enter Nhagathul is with caution and respect...))

Evil by the hand of Fate.

• 1 month later...

No, you must do as everyone else does. You have been told, and if you had read this thread, you would know that you could not land here. And Unstopable Sith has not been on Jnet in over a month. He has left jnet. Not going to tell you again. No one is going to train you till you go through the initial training. And at that time, I will hook you up with a master to complete your training. My suggestion is to leave this planet before it kills you. And learn to read the threads, this is a living planet consumed of the darkside, and kills unwanted uninvited guests.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

*Raiden's Lambda class shuttle touched down in the center of the City of Nhagthul. Raiden's men marched out ahead of him, their orders clear and concise. Group A, which consisted mostly of smaller subgroups, moved to several strategic positions in order to set a parameter around their camp. Group B set up the Camp. Raiden didn't want to go into the buildings. Just the idea of it gave him the willies, so he set up camp outside in the center of their parameter. Raiden's troops set down Portable Assault Sentries at several points throughout the Parameter.

Deep down Raiden knew that such a weapon would be virtually useless here, but it was protocol, and his troops were nervous as it was. Somehow the sentries provided a sense of security, even if it was a false one. Raiden's orders in regards to the City itself were very different from the usual ones. He told them not to disturb anything. Whether it be the position of a table or a grain of sand, he didn't want to risk it pissing off the city.

Soon two antiaircraft guns were in place by the camp, along with several antipersonnel manned blaster turrets. The tents and beds were set up, along with shifts for when you guarded the line and when you'd sleep. Raiden wouldn't get any sleep here. He knew better. Raiden went into the command tent and took off his helmet, waiting for the rest of this party to arrive.*

As Duncan held an orbital path outside of the planet's atmosphere, he became very uneasy. The darkness in him was somehow drawn to the planet as if the planet itself yearned for the ship's arrival.

"What madness is this?" he thought to himself

He advised Jgod, Lord AP and the dark mistress who had not given him her name, that they had arrived. He waited their orders before attempting a descent to the planet surface.

duncan1.jpg

The doors of the shuttle opened. With the spite that had been contained for a seeming eternal agony, the great Sith Lord Ar-Pharazon proceeded forth. There were space travelers inflicted with wanderlust, victims of hopeless voyages. Ar-Pharazon would direct his hatred at those people.

He was amidst the dark city, a river of blood was running nigh, and the city was rank with suffering. The architecture was bone ridden and the evil plates on the walls made the city look like a place of unholiness.

A boy ran up to Ar-Pharazon and dropped before him. Ar-Pharazon kicked the boy in the face, sending him into the air. Truely this boy was unclean and unworthy for life. Ar-Pharazon set him on fire and murdered him for all to see.

"Let the evils come to me, so that the war on life may begin."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

*A group of soldiers meet Kaylynn at the shuttle, Raiden in the lead. They watch as Lord Pharazon murders a child. He cares not for the child itself, but Raiden is seriously perplexed when he tries to figure out how the hell it got there, or more importantly, why a child on Nhagathul didn't eat souls. Raiden dismissed it, assuming that LAP probably brought him from his collection of children he kept for ceremonial murder.*

"Lady Kaylynn, come with me."

*Raiden guided the Woman through the camp, and into the Command tent, showing her where her personal tent was set up. Raiden ordered two men to guard the door while Raiden stayed in the room as a personal Body guard. He would leave her be if she asked, but personally he didn't want to risk getting executed for letting anything happen to her...*

Kaylynn followed Lord Raiden to the tent and looked around. She could feel that he was not telling her something, and there was more then a little fear coming from him.

She stood and waited, but when he didn't leave her she folded her hands over her chest. "Is there anything else or do you intend to just stare at me for a while?"

kaylynn.jpg

Ar-Pharazon looked to this Duncan fellow. The appearance of this agent intrigued him. Surely, Duncan was at the evil world for a purpose similar to his own. Grasping his light-scythe and grinning like a demon, Ar-Pharazon spoke to the man.

"Whom may I ask are you?"

apeditname.jpg

"In my service?"

Such a declaration surprised Ar-Pharazon, for only one learned in the darkest affairs would so hastily dedicate service to sone so ill in galactic ethics. Ar-Pharazon's deeds were dreadful, his acts were audacious, and his charities were nonexistent. Over the past few months, the great Hate Monger kept himself tucked into the shadows, but the time to unveil a rising evil was at hand.

"Duncan, oh, young, naive, eager little Duncan, the time is nigh, for the shade of eternal blackness, well... a war... really, to break asunder. This war, a war that will surpass any previous war, will be the greatest war, the most grand and chaotic war in history. This collection of confrontations, battles and skirmishes will be the final War on Life that we shall all play a part in. The grand scheme is now, and our roles, young Duncan, are very crucial, for many lives are about to come to an end."

apeditname.jpg

The Bhelliom lands at the dark city, and Faust feeling uncertainty steps out. Anger boiled into him. He should not be afraid, yet the stone cold killer felt one presence here when he should not have.

The ysalmari shielding him from the force for most of his adult life shunted away any sense of the force, yet here, even in spite of that, the darkside bled through. Faust hated that, yet felt the intoxicating power it offered delightful. Perhaps one day soon he'd take the Force up on its promise of power. The more he thought about it, the more his fear quelled itself and his malice grew, ripping away his thin venner of civility and manners, showing the animal within.

Scanning around with his glacial, frosty eyes, the beast within Faust's soul drank in the details. If anything could offer to fill his bloodlust, it would be this city. This city could quench him, perhaps even drown him. Faust loved that.

He spots a group of Imperials and Sith. Walking through the streets, he passes a bloody pool where a child lay burned to a cinder. With the casualness of one kicking a can or a rock, one of Faust's metal boots sends the head flying into the air, landing it in the arms of the one called Duncan, leaving the blank glassy eyes staring upwards, little mouth agap in a silent scream amid the still smoking and blackened flesh giving off a charnel house reek. Faust notes the body and kicks it out of the way, sending a spray of blood over the streets, cursing at the stain on his boots.The body flies into the air, lifeless bones braking and the body landing in an unnatural, almost inhuman position.

"Oh well," he laughs with a harsh ice snapping crack. "I imagine the War on Life which summoned me here will stain my hands far worse." He looks around, noting the company gathered here, a chill smile growin on his face. "I am honored to be summoned to your company for this unique task."

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

"Faust, your exploits have always been of grand impression, and truly reflect the career of a ruthlessly successful hunter of men. I have a gift for you."

Ar-Pharazon force pulled a small, black box from his shuttle. It came to rest in his arms.

"If my shuttle crashes, the black box will survive."

Ar-Pharazon unlatched the black box and peered inside. There were a few bars of gold, some needles, but most importantly, a jagged knife. He pulled out the knife, that appeared to be stained from blood.

"I used this knife to personally murder a planet of beings, whio physically did not age past 10 years. It was slaughtering a planet festooning with children. Hopefully, you can use it to murder millions."

apeditname.jpg

Faust accepts the blade, carefully sheathing it in a strap inside his trench coat.

"Your gift is graciously accepted," Faust replies with a low bow. "I will honor it by watering it with scarlet rain in the days ahead." He turns and watches Duncan drop the head and leave, a nauseated expression on his face.

"That one," Faust concludes, "does not appear to have the stomach for our venture." He turns back to the Sith Master. "How much does he know about what is planned here?" Is he a liability to our plans?

And when will this city of the Darkness tell us exactly what it wants from us, or are there more yet to come?

Taking a cue from AP, Faust heads into space, following after Duncan.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Ar-Pharazon sent a force message to Faust. His abilities with the foce were godly, in fact if he wanted to recite the entire War and Peace manuscript to someone through the force, he could. His words were as follows:

"The War on Life is soon to be a reality, but it is not quite yet. I must depart momentarily, for I have quick obligations to fulfill. I hope you enjoy the knife."

Ar-Pharazon quickly departed from the doom filled void of a world.

apeditname.jpg

A dark ship made its way to the vile system of Nhagathul. A world comprised of sin, and a demon infested hive of pain, malice and sorrows. Ar-Pharazon was anxious to set foot upon it. His ship touched down and he awaited the emissary that was expected.

apeditname.jpg