Raxus Prime - Sith Temple

Ara-Lai Kaipi

Gauging the reaction of the ship's weight moving back and forth upon landing, he was suddenly stirred from his sleep. The hours that past were all a blur to him, barely realizing he was even asleep at all through the process. When he awoke, there was no one else there, just him slowly turning around and facing the open door leading outside.

Slowly did he move, his body aching, showing live tension in nerve again as he walked valiantly off onto the planet. It was a strange place, but one he didn't mind in the least bit. The Noghri instructed to brief him on where to go did just that as he passed, helping him and guiding him to the medical bay quarters.

There, he sat himself down near one of the nearby interworkings, soon a few natives helping undress the temporary wrappings and beginning to make the finishing touches on his hand for him to gain full function.

During this, his heard turned at a quarter angle, eyes lowering to the ground as he spartically looked up over to the new woman, gauging how she winced in pain during her own operation.

"Before this," he began to say, making sure the couple words got her attention before continuing, "I never even felt real pain. Once and a while perhaps, but not like this. Yet,.. it doesn't seem that bad. Back there, pain didn't seem to effect anything. Now that it's over, I feel a small desire to go back into it to get rid of it, y'know?"

It was at this time he was informed to brace while a few more bone legitaments were corrected into place after John's quick temporary allignment with the quick twist. Besides that, they were merely regraphing skin and legiaments where it tore, nothing too serious for them, just would take time..

"Easy with that, doc," his eyes were closed, yet was able to take on a bitof a smirk, "What do you think I have, that insurance?" He began to laugh alittle, allowing himself to show a bit more emotion during a process that recommended little to none of it.

Afterwards, he settled down, coping with the quick, painful process, before turning back over to her, "My name is Tethyn, if you were curious.. Thanks for everything back there, helping with the ship and all."

OOC: Yes, shameless references to popular life insurance commericals.

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

OOC:

IC:

Sirvani glanced up at the boy as he spoke to her. "If you use it right, pain can be power."

As he introduced himself, Sirvani smiled at him. "Pleased to meet you Tethyn. I'm Sirvani. And no need to thank me...it was the least I could do for one of my fellow Sith, and a new apprentice to my old master."

She smiled again, but this time at a thought that occurred to her. I suppose that makes him like a brother...or a son, or something.

Sirvani felt the pain decrease as time passed. The knitters were finishing up. A droid hovered up to her. "I advise rest, Mistress. While the bones are whole again, there are still weak," it said, removing the bone knitters from her body.

She smirked and swung her legs up over the side of the bed. "Thanks, but I'll be fine," she said with a wink at Tethyn. "Droids..." she mumbled just loud enough for the apprentice to hear.

"I'll see you later," she told the boy. "Make yourself at home."

With that, she left the room, going to her quarters. She chagned into a fresh set of clothes and cleaned herself up. She felt much better. Looking at herself in the mirror, the mirth faded from her face. It was time to clear somethings up...and see what the future was going to hold. She didn't know if she'd be staying here much longer, and the thought saddened her. This Temple had been home for her for years, and held many memoried for her. But if it was destined to end, then there wasn't anything she could do about it.

Silently, her mind full of thoughts, she reached out to John, finding him in quiet meditation. There was something on his mind, some kind of confusion. Sirvani knew she had to talk to him...and there was no time like the present.

Swiftly and silently, she followed his Force-signature to a part of the Temple she had never seen before. It was very peaceful, and brimming with the Force. She saw John sitting in meditation near the brook. Quietly, she went up and sat cross-legged beside him. She could feel conflict and turmoil broiling within him.

"We...need to talk," she said softly.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

John's eye turned up, the eye patch still protecting a forced socket, "I'd say so, yes. I don't presume to assume you know much of everything that happened... and I'd expect you to desire vengeance or reparations..."

He stopped, "No... that came out wrong. Look..."

He looked at the soothing river, "More and more things have been happening that are... screwing with my head. I want you to know, that... I still love you. I have strayed from you and broken many promises... and I wish I could take them back. I don't want you to leave... but if you think you must, I suppose, I can't blame you. I know the Sith frown on forgiveness... but I feel as if, I've gone past the notions of the Sith or Jedi. The Force has given me something... abandoned me once and again, but it showed me a way. I think it was Andon's founding idea... and it's come into my mind. He is bound to find us, me, sooner or later... I've decided to relinquish my Sith rankings and leave the only people I refer to as... family. Something, some sort of inspiration, something stronger than the calls of Darkness or Light clamors in my skull and I don't understand... I only think..."

He exhaled, "I only think, studying the force... as a whole, will help me get to where I need to go. I'd love to have you by my side, learning with me... but I will not be surprised if you wish to torture me and leave me... it is the nature of Sith."

He called his walking stick to his hand and stood up, a strange sadness scribbled over his face, almost regret...

"And then... there is Bekka."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Sirvani listened quietly. Indeed, his turmoil was intense. As he spoke of the Force as a whole, she recognized that this was something he had dealt with before. He had always been in a gray area as long as she had known him, although on the darker side, and that had transferred to her through training under him. Now that he was half-Jedi, she acknowledged that this was something he felt more strongly...but she had had no idea how strongly he had felt it.

Listening quietly, she formed her opinions to herself. She would share them, eventually, but she wanted to make sure she heard the whole story before she spoke, knowing that her life would change forever by what she decided in the next few minutes.

sirvani.jpg

"I dare not excuse myself from what occured with her... I am just as fault for breaking the fragile, tortured mess of a heart Sith cultivate in their person. She was in need of help... of finding her humanity, she drugged me the night before the mission. A strange euphoric drug... it incites sexual desire. I have been with few women in my life, and I have only cared truly for you, this I offer no lie. Yet Bekka... she..."

Saline began to drip from under the bandage, a broken, stifled tear duct performing its function, "...gave me the need to feel for her. I don't understand why it happened... I only know it did. It was..."

He brought his face to stare back at her's, "Betrayal. The only thing... I have ever been good for..."

At that, Sirvani had to speak up. "No," she said. "Until now you have never betrayed me, or any other Sith. You are a skilled fighter, a powerful Force-user, and a strong-willed man. Not many could go through all that you have...indeed, I can't think of a single one. And yet, you survive, and I daresay thrive almost."

As their eyes met, he could see the wounded pride in hers. He had hurt her deeply when she had found out what was going on...but it did make a difference that he had been drugged. A mixture of that, and his new-found Jedi compassion assured her that he had not done it to spite her. At the same time, though, she couldn't just will the pain of her broken heart away. Only time could heal it...but just how fast it healed could be changed.

She still had a few questions that needed to be answered, and while they were on the subject, she took the opportunity. "You say I am the only one you ever cared about...but how far does that go?"

She twisted the ring off of her finger and placed it in the palm of his hand. "Does this still mean anything to you? Or do you regret the promise it symbolizes? The love you claim to still feel for me...how deep does it go? Am I even enough for you?"

She didn't say anything else, but looked off towards the dabbling brook. She needed to know the truth, and to give him the opportunity to freely tell it. It had been a long time since he had asked her to marry him, and she wanted to see if his offer still stood...and to give him the chance to back out of it, if he wanted to. As for her part, she knew--for once--what she truly felt towards John. But a partnership of any kind, including marriage, was no kind of connection at all if one of the members did not want it to exist. It would be easier on both of them if they laid it out in the open now. If it remained in tact, then it would be stronger for the wear, but if not, then perhaps they could walk away from each other without too much heartache.

sirvani.jpg

John looked at the ring, it was almost an icy barb in his hand... not because of her actions, but of his own stinging remorse. He felt his heart stop for only an instant, taking a leap of sorts before beating again... the air choked itself in his throat and he coughed hoarsely.

"I betrayed you and Renin. I left the Imperials to die. Tethyn... went against Durron. I fell against Fynn... and now, I am leaving the Sith for a selfish path... in hopes of attaining something so fragile and wonderful that its beyond my own human understanding. There are scrolls that speak of a dream, such a term... it is beyond the Jedi's pacifism or the Sith's bloodlust. It is a state of absolute harmony, of co-existence of peace... yet there is action, there is wilderness. There is life."

He dropped to his knees, "I broke my vows, Sirvani... I don't know if I am worthy of your trust or your compassion. I know, that I will do anything to get you to accept this promise again... I do love you. While my thoughts ring heavy for Bekka, for the one who has tested me so... and the catalyst towards the breaking of my faith. There are few things I regret, but she is one of them. I sought to awaken something in her... feeling, humanity. What her mind was clawing at mind to show her... and in turn, I have sealed my own damnation, the collapse of all I hold dear. I do not know how much longer I may hold on living... so I run to these ideals, these dreams of mortal men, I clamor to find... the truth, to become truly enlightened... I want you to be with me, so that I may share my gift with you and together... to the world, if it decides to hear it."

The staff came clattering into the cool sand, lifting small wisps of the particles into the air about them... "I once dreamt of power instead of peace. I once dreamt of knowledge instead of power. I once dreamt of hatred through my knowledge... and now, I dream of love and of peace. We once had a son... but he met his own fate, I hope to someday... have another child. One with more sense and even stronger will... so that she may harvest the seeds I have sown. I wish that this child has a mother... and her father a wife, and that mother and that wife, I have always hoped would be you."

He paused, "...and if I am to never accomplish this dream, then, you may take this place for your own and these slaves... these servants, what have you, are your's... and the prize of my theft, your's as well. I leave the choice as your's, in whose hands it does belong." His palm still held the ring and tears fell about it, glistening in the light of the torches about the room...

She was crying now. The tears slipped down her red cheeks unbidden, but as they fell, they were welcome. Her heart felt like it was wrenching in her chest, screaming at her to make the right choice.

Her mind was in turmoil. This was much bigger than it had seemed on the surface. Sirvani's training told her that forgiveness was weak, that the Sith's way was the only path for her. It had been her childhood dream growing up, through all she had suffered, that she could be a Sith Lord someday. And a powerful one at that, one who would never hesitate to get vengeance and seek revenge. She had followed that dream with all that she had. But something had happened that she couldn't have predicted in a million years. She had fallen in love with the man in front of her.

That simple little thing was something that had changed her from the inside out. It astounded her. Her hopes and dreams had taken on a different shade, she realized. As she did so, the choice became clear. Her heart, or her dying dreams? The answer was simple, and the turmoil in her mind cleared. She had made her decision...and she was willing...and almost exited...to see where the consequences of that decision would lead her.

"John," she said, her voice rich with emotion, "I have been a blinded fool...I never should have doubted myself. But I did, and there is nothing I can do to change that. The truth is...I love you more than anything in the galaxy."

She was still crying, but her tears were for a different reason now. "I don't care that you have betrayed me. I...I forgive you for it, and now, forget it completely. I've found a reason to change who I used to be...and you are that reason. Nothing else matters but that I stay by your side. No matter where that path takes me, or how far it is from anything else I know."

She felt herself trembling, and could not speak for a minute. "I love you, John Skywalker, and if you would have me, would be honored to be your wife."

sirvani.jpg

The sound of a light clapping could be heard in the background. Lost amoungst the visual of shadows, the young man stood in the doorway that led into the chambers in which both Sirvani and his master were occupied in a deep felt conversation, all of which he could hear.

Both hands drew to a close, with a gentle smirk across his face. One hand moved to brush the side of his face that drew long with silver locks, flipping aside to rest over his right eye as two cold grey eyes moved over to look at them.

"Well, isn't that just precious," he stated, with a bit more sadistic sarcasm then originally intended, "See, here I was, thinking there must have been some connection between you two, but this? Hah. Wow. I had no idea it was this deep.."

He gestured with a finger moved across his right temple, the motion of his fingers emulating and gun and pulling back the trigger, leering out his tongue with the motion and laughing a bit disheartedly. "Blows me away, haha."

Tethyn came closer to them, hands delved into the pockets of his uniform as the cape gave way behind him. "Know what also got me? Which.." he held a finger out, walking a bit more fluidly, a definite distilled repressed anger in his eyes, "..by the way, came to an even bigger surprise. You." The same raised finger now pointed parallel to where John stood.

"You, Master.. Leaving the Order without telling me first. No, not even Master. Hell, I don't even know your name. We're through.." His arm reached deep into his uniform, hand curling underneath the cloak as he drew the Sith sabre out and casted it on the floor, "Take your damn weapon, too. You both make me sick.."

Hot tears gathered as more anger bellowed inside him, wanting to just lash out in rage, when.. he could not. He was not so much angry as more saddened by the feeling of betrayl. Tethyn looked up to his Master as a God, now being exposed as nothing more then a sham all along.

He made a motion for the door, standing inbetween them and it with his head down, still trying to cope with what he heard and what he felt as result of it, his back facing them...

Oblivion.jpg

He brought a faint smirk to his parched lips as she spoke about to reply in turn before the clapping broke the silence and the young boy offered his temper tantrum. John turned to watch the boy head for the door, this had not even come to his attention, how he'd react when he knew... "Is that how you'd react to Master Organa as she stuffed you with milk and cookiees?"

John looked at the weapon, it was... truly not his, it was a standard weapon... barely capable of representing what the true power of the hand-crafted Sith sword could do. John nodded, "A God... is fallible, a mortal men moreso. I am no God, I am far from perfect... this I know, my offer to train you in the ways of the Sith still stands... unless you feel another is a better choice. The decision is your's to make. I brought you to the den of the Vornskyrs and you fought back valiantly against one of the strongest of the Jedi. You hold more darkness and wisdom than I could possible ascertain in my time with the Sith. You may find your path in other stems of the Order... I cannot."

John's grey locks fell over his bandaged eye-socket, "I can pass on to you all that remains of my darkness... all that I have gained and all that I know. It is your's, as my last gift to the Sith and the brothers and sisters I'm abandoning, if you refuse to accept it from your 'false idol,' then, that is within your authority to do so."

His boot turned on the dime as soon as he mentioned 'her', no longer able to control himself any longer. The cloak spun around, clenched fists at either side of him with eyebrows drawn low over both eyes. His lower lip arched overtop, protruding out in defiance as the fluid motion of his body moving the very spot he was in sending the gathering tears under swelt eyes to stream across his face and into the air.

Both hands seized his collar, as the distance between them came only inches now instead of a few feet. Coarse white hands grinded into the material, trying to seize him and raise his body upwards.

"You shut your damn mouth about her!"

The very spiteful words sprayed spit across his face, muscles tensing as he continued to try and lift him off his feet. Yet, he could not. He was faced with extreme resistance, his Master full well taking advantage of his knowledge of the Force over him into play. It anchored him, made him stronger, the refined skill and technique he possessed allowing him not to budge even when matched to the brute force of an angry young man's grasp.

This continued for a few seconds until he felt himself die down, the fire fading from him as he only felt sadness and betrayl rather then anger. His head ducked down against his shoulder, weeping into the fabric as his hands still clung against his collar.

Muffled screams came once and again, hands pounding against his chest as he let it all out..

"Why?!.. Why are you doing this?.. Why have you lost the faith?.. I looked up to you and now, you take pity for the Sith by offering whatever darkness left? No, no!.."

"..Where are you, Master? Where is the man that seized death and made his own flesh and power out of it? Who took the very essence of life and bent it to his own will and desire?.."

His neck craned even lower into him, turning over to the side..

"I'd give anything to see that man one more time.."

Oblivion.jpg

"That's just it... Tethyn. I laughed in the face of Death, in the face of the Force... yet in my own mind she has been pulling the strings. I have lost faith... because I had no faith. I knew, I saw... I became...aware."

As the boy cried, John's hand patted his back, "You rescued me and for that I am grateful, at that moment, you saw how weak I was... yet you clung to hope. I offered you my strength, in vain expectations of returning the favor. You fought valiantly against a much greater foe, I am proud of you, I am... but I cannot fight this war anymore."

"I have seen many rise to power and fall into its trappings. Powerful men, great men... dark men. I always kept an eye stabbing at something else... something more. At a chance to truly live forever... to attain something greater than the feebleness of mortal power. I was awakened when I clashed with Fynn... shown what I had been mulling over since my return from the Dejarik Board, from my meeting with the Force itself. By all intents and purposes... my mind should have exploded, melted... having met the Creator. I am afraid of what I know..."

John let go of the boy and looked at Sirvani, "That is why I cannot be a Sith... that is why I've lost faith. There is still some truth to the Sith teachings, incomplete and quick... but some power and truth in them, strength in them. You will carry what remains of the Sith Master known as John Skywalker... the rest of the path, of my path, I need to walk in blindness with her holding my hand."

John brought the boy infront of him, facing him, Tethyn's fire and passion showing in his face, "The man you saw... he passed on. He was extinguished with the mutilation and sacrifice of Raziel's corpse. It was a wager... and the Jedi beat the odds."

"Y'know.. I may not completly understand you now, but you have changed and.. I can see where you're coming from."

In that moment, he began to calm down, letting his forearms run across either eye as he drew himself farther away from John.

"John Skywalker, is it?... Well, that's good to know. If you allow it,.. I will gladly live his will on through me. It is your strength that allowed me to go as far as I did against the Jedi."

Finally, his body drew back to a more cooler form, the seeds planted by the Master Jedi ripping him open as to sustain the beating darkness before. He was able to stabilize himself again, yet he still felt a bit sore in standing back up.

"You two go on ahead with your lives.. I still plan to start mine."

With that, he turned back 'round towards the door, hands deep in his uniforms pockets as he began to stray away again. In a firm voice, he turned his head to the side just a bit, calling out..

"I'm sorry to have disturbed you two,.. John.. Miss Sirvani.. I'm just going to lay down for a while. We can catch up later."

With that, he left them in private, setting himself down in a far out room where he slept for a while.

Oblivion.jpg

Sirvani remained silent through the whole exchange. Her first instinct on the intursion was to react in anger, but she quickly checked herself, forcing herself to see the humor in the situation. So it was that her eyees twinkled with suppressed merriment throughout the exchange.

As Tethyn left, she looked at John. "A very noble boy, with wisdom beyond his years. He reminds me a bit of Renin..."

Her voice trailed off. "Now where were we?" she asked. "Oh yes..."

She reached out to John's clasped palm and took the silver ring from it. "I think I was just about to take this back from you," she said with a smile, slipping it on her finger.

sirvani.jpg

"That he does, that he does..."

He opened his hand as she was reaching for the ring, before closing it, "No, I do believe you gave it back... I've got to find a flashy pose to offer it again." He laughed before dropping to his knee, which hurt more than he intended, "Well, I suppose, to dispense with the formalities... will you marry me? I even have the money to afford a wedding, this time!"

He winked at his last comment...

Sirvani laughed. "Well, I don't know if that is a flashy enough pose," she teased. "But if you can't do any better..."

She winked at him. "Yes, John, I will marry you. And hopefully this time we can actually get married."

She bent down and brushed his lips with hers, sending a tingling sensation all the way down her spine. "We have to invite the kind old couple to the wedding," she said, humor twinkling in her eyes.

sirvani.jpg

John mused, "Well, when one leg you have, flashy pose this is... and old couple must come, indeed."

He made a face as if the strange word order reminded him of someone and then he shrugged it off, "More and more, my brain is acting up all kinds of strange. Yes, we'll invite lots of people, ironically enough, people that also dislike one another for kicks. It'll be grand!"

"Indeed," she replied, "it will be a lot of fun. I look forward to it."

Raising her eyebrows at his phrasing, she helped him to his feet. "I think we'd better get you fixed up...I think being Stumpy the One-Legged Force User is affecting your brain."

She laughed at the nickname. "Besides, you look like a space pirate with that eye patch."

Motioning to toward the door, she said, "After you, Stumpy. Straight to the med bay we go."

sirvani.jpg

OOC: this is for John while laying in the medical bay...

IC: While John lay in the medical bay, he felt a connection to a small mind... no words were spoken, only emotions felt... and somewhere in the background he sensed Bekka and her pain...

bekscopy.png

Even as he was about to argue a Noghri female waved a big finger in his face ordering him to shut up, something all those about to operate on the elder man equally wanted. It was a strange moment before a mask was placed over his face and he fell asleep instantly...

It was in that subconscious moment that he felt something stirring, like swimming in an all-encompassing ocean. Twin lungs clawing for breath and small eyes, sealed behind blood and fluids, as well as twin small arms stretching out at the ends of his limited volume... the image extended itself to a young woman, Bekka, and her moaning cries.

In his moment of subconsciousness, "She's pregnant!" His eye darted open before sealing itself and machines went about the older man's leg stump and empty eye socket...

After seeing him safely to the medical bay, Sirvani returned back to her quarters. It would be a little bit until John was released from the med bay, and she had things to do until then. She tidied up a bit first, then sat down at a small writing desk. Grabbing a datapad, she began drafting ideas...from everything to wedding invitations to the meals for the next few days.

sirvani.jpg

A black abyss. Nothing at all. The feeling of complete emptiness, void of all feelings and sense of living.. The feelings plagued his dreams so vividly that it became an reoccuring theme. Everytime he awoke, it was as if he had been reborn, finding himself check his vitals everytime. It was such a relief to know he was still alive on some conscious plane, not to rotting in what desolate fears dwelled deep inside the sequence of dreams. It was a fate worth then death, any kind of torture..

Ugh.. I gotta get out of here. Clear my head..

Relinquishing the sheets from his bed with a sturdy thrust, he stumbled out and redressed in his normal uniform, spare for the cloak. It had become tattered and torn in many pieces, proving to be of little use after his little skirmish at the Temple grounds. Sauntering outside the room, he found himself being a tad bit bored, randomly taking down things just to watch the Noghri slaves pick them up. It was such a riot.

"Wonder where that master of mine ran off to," The young man said with a tad bit of an exasperated tone. He had not seen them in the room he last left them in, taking the time to speak with the one picking after all the things he removed from the walls in a more pleasant tone. He had the sadistic intent and wit of a child with a face to match, yet could play the role of his true age at any time. The information leaked just as easy it was almost embarrasing, from such a lean creature as the Noghri were.

"Thanks, pal," He waved in his general direction, with the motion, turning over a vase that had been placed on an open shelf, fingertips titling it over with the motion as he smirked. He took delight in hearing it crash to the floor as he walked away, not even looking back at it, but knowing full well he'd have to pick it up. Such were the joys of slavery..

Sooner then the vase fell was he at the medbay doors, arms wrapping around its sides as he flung himself in with arms wide open. He less expected applause, only to be met with the sounds of droids doing busy work. His face turned to a frown before cackling, placing his hands in his pockets..

This gets better and better by the second..

..It had not been long since John had been worked on, now in the recovery process as he lay on the bed. Underneath the sheets, he could notice another foot, although his other eye was patched with bacta bandages and the like, but they seemed more fresh and new since he last saw him.

"How ya doing, big guy?" Tethyn remarked in an innocent tone, still smiling as he carried himself inside and sat by the bed post on one of the open chairs, pulling it along so he'd be bent over right beside him.

"I heard you had a pretty messy operation. You better get better soon if we still plan on training, 'aight?" A finger poked at his shoulder just to make sure if he was awake. If not, hopefully it would spring him back to reality after the operation..

OOC: Don't mind if I help the speeding-up process.

Oblivion.jpg

OOC: Sorry man, RPing with me is a process. I'm methodical and very detail-oriented, but you're right. You need to be trained.

IC:

The elder man raised an eyebrow, the grey hair just showing itself slightly from beneath a bandaged and patched cybernetic eye. It was confusing as his mind tried to settle that which was an electronic feed and that which was human flesh taking in natural light, slowly he was becoming more machine than man and it was taking quite the toll on his psyche, in addition to a groom's usual jitters, the fact that a random affair led to a pregnancy with a psychotically-powerful force-sensitive fetus tied to him, and the sapping ability of several in-tandem force bonds.

He moved his arms, rising to face the young boy of eighteen, "Yes, your training... I tend to be quite forgetful." He patted down his leg finding it was quite the magician's touch of cybernetics. It was much more clean and powerful connection, crafted with powerful steel and ores, notably a cortosis weave throughout the machinery. It was much stronger and more resistant than his last operation with the servo-motors and nerve connections placed much higher in his thigh. The entire structure of wires was platinum-plated, allowing for a stronger and more concentrated capacity with his Force Lightning due to the metal's high conductivity and general shine.

"You can begin by helping me off this bed... and restructuring this orb."

A crystalline orb appears out of nowhere (actually made of particulate matter in the air of the otherwise perfectly sterile medbay) in John's outstretched palm.

"The Force is a pervasive conduit of matter and energy, in lamen's terms, it composes and is everything. Every fragment contains a particular signature. Your first task is to center yourself and re-collect the orb using solely the Force. It is a task of the mind and of concentration, harness your dark thoughts and use them to rip the shards back into Order under your Will."

The crystalline orb immediately shattered before dissipating to microscopic fragments throughout the sterile medbay.

"Learn to see through the Force, ignoring normal sight, living sight, and then the Force will bend to you with greater ease and grace."

All througout while elderly man's spoke, Tethyn remained to utmost silent, daring not to speak or move while he did. Crystalline grey eyes starred wonderously as the sphere was collected, wanting to reach out and touch it with his bare hand before it inevitablely shattered into a great many of pieces; after which soon left his sight in general.

Raising his chin, he closed his eyes and gave a tender nod, reassuring that the young man heard everything he said, "Yes, I see.. Much about the Force were comprised in the books I read. Wonderous, fabulous stories about it, it's all encompassing energy that surronds all.. yet, never did it speak of how to truly harness it."

After he spoke, he gave a generous time to pause, bending up from the chair and resting each hand upon either side of his waist, "And I'm sure I can do the first part you said just as well.. the second, eh, that might be just a bit more trouble."

One arm slipped gingerly behind the elderly man's back, reaching around his to his chest to help hoist his upper torso forward carefully as to not stretch or break anything that might be still tender from the operarion. After which, he helped bring the sheets off from his body, turning to the foot of the bed and grabbing either of his ankles, shifting them off to the side, turning his body in the motion before both legs were planted firm on the floor.

"There we are, looking good as new," The young man exaggerated a bit, knowing full well that the operation left his body to be a tad swollen and sore, but it truely was quite an improvement to the slumbed and bloody figure he saw back on Coruscant.

He'd uphold the last of his agreement by taking hold of his wrists, heaving himself back to bring the elderly man promptly to his feet without any furthur delay. The young man knew there'd be some more adjustments to be made to the cyberntic eye implant and cortosis leg, allowing him that time while he made busy with his own in training.

Tethyn left the chair he had by the bed post to grab another from the far side, picking up and placing it by the end of the bed so that his master might want to take up the chair if he felt too weak to stand any furthur. Rubbing either hand profusely, blowing into clasped fingers as he did so, before slapping each hand on his thighs and closing either eye.

"Here we go," The delight of seeing John in full form again, the pleasant feeling of tipping over the vase, the constant pleasure of being near the Dark Side, all vanished from his face. He sat calm, face and skin becoming cool to the touch, as he began to center himself in the meditative stance he had been taught on Korriban.

A couple minutes passed, taking hold of all the deep tendecies he had to break free from the meditation to remain calm and reposed, not allowing himself to move or hardly even breathe. He was a statue, cold and hard, remaining focused entirely on the task at hand..

Soon, tiny fragments and pieces were revealed to him through the Force. The experience was much like collecting a tiny screw from a pile of nails, clouding his judgement on where the location of each fragment was from second to second, ever in constant movement. 'Brows narrowed over both eyes as he summonded himself to speak alittle before continuing the searching process..

"There's so many of them, I can hardly focus on one, let alone all of them.."

Oblivion.jpg

John let the young man assist him, standing with the aid of the chair. He removed the eye-patch, light patterns creating a dazing clash of light and reality. Being blind was much easier. The master watched, lacking any sign of emotion, only taking in the boy's statement.

"If you can't do something, focus harder. I'm considerably lenient, the Sith would eat you alive or rip to shreds for failing at such a simple task."

John removed the brace, bringing his arms across his chest, his neural network adjusting to the conflicting sight...

His throat felt coarse and dry, a strange dark feeling hanging over his back as his master barked the commands to focus harder. This was truely something of a higher motivation, intolerable of failure, making the revel in such success that much sweeter when resolved. He wanted to taste that feeling, even if he had to press every ounce of his being into accomplishing the task.

Above all else, it was nice to see John back in some higher form. It brought the boy such pleasure to see him standing upright, tall and firm against the ground again with a haunting eye viewing his every movement.. It was settled. This was his shinning moment to prove himself furthur, to show that John's will was not weak and was still strong as ever through him.

Teeth bared down, cheeks growing live with color as he began to grow physically tense. Harder and harder did his eyes narrow down, lids pulled down from either end to squint hard as visual sweat began to now form. Fingers clasped, willing himself to reach deeper for strength, focus more inwards on the desire to accomplish the task so that more room could be made for the Dark Side.

It seemed to clammer at the emotion, rushing and filling his head furthur as he started to gather it in large amounts. It heightened his senses, allowed him to see beyond his normal sight, and above all else, gave him the confidence to do what must be done. Pearly white teeth shown in full form as his hands now reached out into the air, wafting back and forth to the center of his chest as more specs of dark light began to swirl and mix with one another.

After several minutes of gathering, his hands slowly infolded, knuckles growing white as he tensed his muscles furthur, grinding them together through the Dark Side, manipulating his fingertips to run over the surface of the rough material to create the sphere that had once been constructed. Finally, he let go.. giving the sphere up as a gift to John for him to inspect and judge.

As Tethyn raised his hands in the air to present the sphere, his head bowed down, waiting upon his approval of said task..

Oblivion.jpg

John called the orb to his hand and inspected it, a natural eye skimming the surface and the force for imperfections, the other, strangely glimpsing into the atomic level for perfection. It was a beautiful thing this eye, it allowed to make certain of the molecular completeness without resorting to outside machinery. It was truly a gift.

It seemed nearly complete... only a speck of dust may have been out of place. His eyes raked over Tethyn, "Again."

The orb fragmented just as it had before... spreading throughout the entire temple. "Meditate and concentrate further."

His eyes narrowed part way as the orb shattered again. To his untrained eye, the orb looked more then fine, it looked almost perfect. Yet, this was not about his judgement, merely bobbing his head up and down before slinking away from his knelt position.

Geez.. What could I have done wrong?

..John may have been toying with him, perhaps knowing that the young lad would gain a certain level of frustration and distemperment due to having his creation be crushed infront of his face, ordering to do it again and even better then before. An uncoof expression took hold of his face as he turned his head off to the side, baring down on his teeth as the words seemed to hiss between his teeth..

"As you wish, my master.."

..Afterwards, he'd start to turn, already feeling the dispersement of the fragments stretch far beyond just the medbay this time. Lurking into that dark meditative trance once more, he walked slowly along the corridors with arms spread out low at his sides. Open palmed hands breezed through the air, feeling out for the lost particles, gathering them one by one now. It was such a long and dreadful task that required him to be in the zen-like state for much longer then he was accostumed to.

Never the less, the man trudged on. Bit by bit, did the particles begin to stick to his hands. No area was safe or off limits, going to the farthest room on the other side of the temple just to retrieve one spec that was precious. Nearly an hour passed them by before the Tethyn's form came through the doorway, hands clasping together all the fine materials he had wrought throughout his journey.

Starring John dead in the eye with a certain malicious smile, either hand began to grind furthur into one another, more deft as he praticed harder on the actual process then the outcome. Wrists pumped back and forth, molding and contracting what seemed like invisible matter to the naked eye but to those consumed by the dark side could see a swirling charcoal-colored orb being forged from his tight grip, finally releasing it with his last thought, held in either palm now.

Now I got you, bugger.. This is mine and mine alone. I made this.. and it is perfect.

He walked onwards, body filled with confidence with each step of his boots that closed the distance between them. This time, he took a more formal approach, bending down at the knee and offering up the orb with one hand with neck arched down towards the floor, stating the words..

"It is done as you have requested.. What else do you require of me?"

Oblivion.jpg

"Good."

John called the little orb and smashed it, his eyes judging Tethyn's next expression, before a thin smirk formed on his face. "No, you don't have to do it again... we're moving on to something else."

The first step was a bit shaky, metallic limbs were always a bit strange at first, but it took a few moments for his natural balance to return and a touch of grace with a kiss by the force kept the man's paces stable. He moved forwards and opened a pathway, "I designed this place for use by the Sith as a refuge, strange, only I and those I teach come to view it as such. I suppose, I... like it this way."

The path was a long stretch of bridge over a cavernous fall, what parted the two solid masses of land within the Temple was a flowing river of molten metals which fed the furnace.

"I have a strong belief that you would like a slightly less orthodox weapon to begin your training, yes? I think it is time we armed you."

They came to a long staircase that led to the furnace and begin walking towards it...

His first reaction was soon releaved by the following comment, standing upright with a pleased look upon his face. Although, he really didn't take too much pride in the accomplishment, knowing deep down he was capable of far more hard tasks to come. One arm was held out as he walked beside his master, feeling uneasy about the manner of his stride being so akward at first, opting to catch his fall if he did with that free arm.

"Yes, 'tis a wonderful place. I got a very indepth look at it when I examined almost every room here with that last training bit," Tethyn jested with a smile, hoping to spark a similiar reaction to the statement before his gaze fell upon the large furnance..

This was something that caused even he to stop and stare at. The long passage of hot, steaming metal careening down the channels of hollowed out pipes had a certain element to the young lad. Lightly his fingers traced the sides of the walls as they made passage down deeper, eyes glued to the sight of the complex nature of the forge.

"You wouldn't happen to know anything about.. older weapons? Like the ones I read about in those ancient Sith lore books. I know they lost their touch over the millenia, but for some reason, they've always been very intriguing to me," He would remark while still staring down the long staircase, arms folded over his chest, as he began to take in the energies around him with the heightened sense of awareness from the last excersize.

Oblivion.jpg