Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

hmm... well... as everyone else has left... he looks at shadow... well the modified a-wing looks pretty nice... like he had another choice... he walks over to the wookiee... and finds the keys to the ship... "sorry man" he then walked off... well Ilum was going to be a new place... as he boarded the ship, he moaned "wookiee fur..." and ignited the little new toys and blared off...

(yes the a-wing has hyperdrive, dont ask... just follow)

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

The Sith Guards take their positions with fully armored vests and pads to resist to shell piercings and other forms of piercings up to three inches thick along with helmets with air-gas filters to filter the virus through in case of attack. All slam their quarter staffs on the ground in sign that security was at maximum at the temple, while others secured lightsibers at their sides. Eyes gleaming they stood in the shadows, waiting, whispering, plotting.

We move as one...and kill as one...we are the shadow...

guards.gif

Velhart's ship flys down to the surface of the planet. He lands then turns around to check on Mesadu.She was awake now.He could see much pain in her eyes.Then it hit him.......it had been nine months.He quickly got mesadu out of the ship and onto the ground."just lie down and breath"he told her.After hours of painful labor Mesadu gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

Velhart.jpg

Mesadu was handed her baby boy and she sat there looking into the baby's eyes."what are we gonna name him?"she asked,"how about sephorith after your father velhart?"Velhart shook his head agreeing with her.velhart leaned down and held mesadu and sephorith and started crying.when mesadu saw this she started smiling.she knew he loved them.

Mesadu.jpg

OOC: nothing more beautiful, cept perhaps bloodshed, another matter entirely... BoB took us to the jedi temple ruins in ilum... raynuk, tarrian, BoB and myself are there awaiting the rest of you...

Velhart stands to his feet. He looks at Sephorith. Images flashed through his head and Velhart fell to the ground.An image of his mother and father flashed then he saw a man.... a man with blue skin and red eyes like fire stareing at him laughing.Velhart saw himself running next to his brother and then he fell.the blue man came running after him but he was picked up by his uncle and carried away.Velhart awoke to find mesadu looking at him worriedly.

Velhart.jpg

Yes, you always did know what I was thinking.He helps Mesadu to her feet.He gets close to her and begins kissing her.After they finish he holds sephorith for a while.he hands him back to mesadu along with the lightsaber DJK gave to him for her."don't get killed,"he smiles.he walks over to his ship and looks at mesadu."i love you,"he tells her."I'll be back soon I promise."he gets in his ship and takes off.he goes into hyperspace.

Velhart.jpg

Anakin walks outside to try to see if he can do somethings with the force. As he is walking deep into the forest he hears dogs about to attack something. He creeps into the brush adn sees them. They smell him and turn and attack him. He reaches into the force and tries to make them stop. One f them slows down but not before he whacks into Malfoy. Anakin stumbles backwards. The pack circles around him waiting for him to move. He falls into what little of the force he knows. He makes them lie down and go to sleep. He then kills them all. He then sees that he has potential. So he tries something else. He sees some rocks onthe ground. He uses the force and gathers them together. He slams them into the ground with enough speed to shatter them. He tries to reassemble them before he loses the pieces. He gets half of one rock assembled. He finds some more and keeps trying again and again.

malfoy.jpg

after the converted a-wing's engine cool down, he gets out and wanders his way back in to the AM complex in search of vauler... he had an urge to duel or to strengthen his powers, which were weak... his fighting strength required improvement, plenty of it...

after noticing the youth... he turns, "would you care to duel? not for the death... just practice... what do you say?"

he unsheaths the sith saber... and then he sets the vibroblade and blasters on the table... setting himself into a defensive stance... his sadistic, twisted smile crossed his face...

"of course only if you wish..."

okay, seeing you decline... i will sit here, know i am ready whenever you are... he sits, within minutes, anxiety gets the best of him... he walks out to the outer structures of AM to use his force techniques...

Anakin dismises the siths dualing challenge. H hopes his master will return soon.He recievies a message in his head.Your master has passed into the next world to wreak havoc.Anakin bows his head and hopes for a new master. He looks around. He goes outside and starst to kill the dog creatures. Eventually he earns their obedience to him naturally as he has killed thier leader. They obey him willingly. They will attack anyone who he wishes them too.

malfoy.jpg

Anakin turns and looks at Nadd. He gets to one knee. "Master, you have returned. I have conquored thses beasts. We an use them when we fight any enemy. They obey me without question. I have taken the strongest warrior hey ave and made him my personal slave. So wat will you teach me my master." He slowly works his hand to his saber in cade his master attacks him for running off.

malfoy.jpg

Nadd looked at Malfoy in disgust. If you fraternize with the beasts, you are a beast. Now, let us work on sabre technique."

Nadd beckoned Anakin to follow him into the training facility. He extended his two red sabres.

"We can first work on the basic strikes and defensive positions."

Nadd entered his Tang Soo Do stance, extending one arm out and keeping the other bent closer to his chest.

"I want you to come at me."

Freedon looked about in a most evil manner.

"Now."

BZ and Brook land, entering the Sith Palace. BZ stores the Omega safely hidden in his room, along with the lightsabers, and then walks down to the cloning facilities. He puts the vial in a machine that replicates Raynuk's original body.

I will transfer his spirit into his body later...or have his apprentice do it, since it is somewhere out there in the living force...

((OOC: Brian, you are functional as of Sunday morning.))

BZ then walks back into the palace, sitting on the main throne chair beside Brook.

"We shall wait till the others return before doing anything."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: only meant as a question... no insult meant... after all, in RP length, me and malfoy are as experienced...

John begins meditating outside... the same place where he fell asleep... he concentrated on absolutely nothing, the vacuum of space... then the abscence came in the view of darkness and bloodshed... he continued to explore... thinking, breathing, but not doing anything other than concentrating...

amidst this, he noticed the return of greater Sith... he wasnt going to interrupt them... he continued meditating...

*Bishop and Tarrian landed with the others in their ship and disembarked slowly. Several razor sharp flechettes were still embedded in his body. His blood had stopped flowing and crusted around them. They would still yet have to be removed, though for now, blood covered and grim, he ignored the pain and made his way with the others into the room where Brook and Barohm Zar waited.*

Bishop.jpg

Ar-Pharazon entered the main room and approached BZ and Jgod.

"I've been thinking... we need to retool and rebuild. The Sith should have been stronger, faster, and more powerful than we were back there at the Maw. I blame myself, in part. I think I needed to have embraced some of the new blood in the Sith. With Heretic and Hatred's sudden leave, we need to turn it up."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

((OOC: Malfoy, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but Nadd is gone... for good... check out community if you want more information... you'd best search for a new master...))

IC:

*JGoD sat in the throne beside Zar as she waited for the others... it felt... strange somehow... The last time she'd sat in such a place had been quite some time ago, but much had happened since then... Back then she had been with DMD. She flinched slightly at the thought, she hadn't thought about him for a while... and now here she sat with Zar. She smirked to herself as she waited patiently for the others to arrive. Upon AP's arrival she nodded politely as she listened to what he had to say.*

"I agree, it took us far too long to mobilize, and once we did, we weren’t up to our usual standards. We need to regroup, reform, and flush out the weakness.."

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*Auren's ship dropped out of hyperspace and into orbit around AM. Finding her way there had been far from simple, it had taken a few well placed bribes and a conversation with a wonderfully informative drunk to get her there, and now that she was there she suddenly wasn't so sure anymore. She opened a Comm, swallowing her fears she spoke.*

"This is Auren Sabrial, Sith hopeful, requesting permission to land in hopes of joining your ranks.

1077835329_uresAuren2.JPG

Darth Sauron exited hyperspace. Upon exiting his sensors picked up a new ship, no doubt a new sith hopeful, and maybe a new apperentice.

"New ship, follow me in."

With that Sauron deactivated the shield and flew down slowly, letting Auren to follow him....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die