Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

upon waking up... the stars vanishing... he walked over to khaos... what did i miss? khaos laughs at him... "well... for one thing... that i heard... master heretic asked for the weakest of the sith... the one's most infected to go with AP, and he insulted both you and the wookiee..." john nods... "well anything else?" khaos responds... "yes, SoP stomped off again in a fit of foolish anger... again complaining about the issue with his birth right..." john says... "well, what else is new..."

figuring his head was coming off he asked khaos "whether they should volunteer?"

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Water, swirling, pushing, pulling, drowing.... fighting off air and pulling downward... downward..... away from the light.... away form the surface, and life-giving air.... down into the depths of the swift-moving current.....

Khaos woke with a slight start, cursing himself for falling asleep. He fought to hear over the hubbub of voices and decipher what was going on, but everything seemed to blur together in his reeling head.

He considered calling John over to explain, but brushed the thought away. He wasn't completely helpless- he could figure things out for himself. And crippled though he may be, that didn't mean he was stupid...

Hobbling along on the crutches/cane John had fashioned for him, the young blind-man made his way towards what he guessed to be the center of the dicussion....

leisigwhoknows.jpg

"well... i am referring to volunteering to go along with AP, those who are infected the worst, go with AP who has the cure and be cured... you up for it...? you probably are dying to see again... no?"

but due to the recent turn of events (heretic bashed me and shadow's heads for playing a stupid game) i dont wish to be the one who says it...

Barohm Zar watched SoP leave.

"From here on end, I declare him an enemy to our well being and that he must be dealt with when CORE has been extirminated..."

He turned and walked to Brook and stood behind her, reaching around her to hold her tighlty against him. He turned to speak to those in the rooms.

"I do not care where I go, but, if I do go on this mission, I want Brook by my side..she can get administered the vaccine and healed shortly...we know that she's as good as a fighter as many of us in here...maybe even better..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Raising his hand into the air, and all of the noise immediately dies.*

Here is what I propose:

Hatred, Nadd, Brook, you 3 will go get vaccinated first. We do, if memory serves me, have the Sith Guards and the Sith Army here.The Army will go with them, the guards will stay here. Then when the next group is to get vaccinated, whomever that is, the same thing. Once we are all at 100%, and not until then, we go after the Jedi.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

A starfighter blasts out of hyperspace near the system of Aracoun Morion. As it heads towards the world, the front end of the ship disengages, and floats away from the slender starfighter. The fighter then shoots towards the world. As it runs through the planet's atmosphere, the communications line crackles and static fills the small cockpit. The pilot ignores it all, and heads towards the surface. After landing, the pilot disembarks from the fighter, and yells into the void.

I come to taste Jedi flesh!

Ar-Pharazon looked at long time friend and warrior Barohm Zar.

"I would like nothing more than to take on the CORE with you and Brook at my side."

Ar-Pharaon glanced at each of the Sith in the area .

"I'd like to propose my plan of attack to all of you. At the current time, CORE's wherabouts are unknown. My idea is this... We will form the CORE fellowship, a special task force, or team of elites, if you will, that will investigate and eventually hunt down the CORE to kill them all.

After careful consideration I have the following team in mind.

I will lead this team, with co-captains Darth Hatred and Barohm Zar.

My idea is as following.

Me

Hatred

Barohm Zar

Hale Akturus

Jgod

Tarrian

Bishop of Battle

Darth Sauron

Raynuk

With this team, we can take the lives of millions, and end the CORE in the process. We will of course be supported by droids, guards, and my Hate Legions."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

"I have multiple doses of this syrum. I of course will leave a sample in the hands of Freedon Nadd, so that he may use it on our homeland."

Ar-Pharazon looked about.

"Who exactly needs an innoculation, so we may begin this undertaking?"

apeditname.jpg

Above the in the quiet of space, a modifed TIE fighter looms ever closer to the planet Aracoun Morion. The Chevin Ephant Mon sends an open transmission to the planet:

---transmission---

"...This is Ephant Mon, requesting premission to land...and to be trained in the ways of the Sith. Please feed me coordinates if permission is granted..."

---end transmission---

He sits in the dark, cramped cockpit of his personal TIE fighter, impatiently waiting for a response. He frowned as he gazed out his cockpit window. He did not like to wait...

Edited by Guest
couldntbeseen.png

"with all due respect... i have need of this serum/antidote... as does khaos to my left..." he looks at khaos, who hears his name but is still half awake... "he more than i..." he thinks... and sits down... he could do little either way for he was the most inexperienced of the sith... besides the recent turn outs of new recruits... meaning he's third from the bottom... not much difference... he shook his head and chuckled at his worthlessness with or without the force... but with the force at least he could fight off invaders so in other words protect the home front...

he explained to shadow what he heard and decided to sit down... he then further explained to khaos what he just did... then he stood up again and spoke his humble opinion "Masters AP, BZ, Hatred, Sauron and DH" then he bows... "i agree completely with your plans...although i can only speak for myself..."

OOC: Declaring yourself son of a main character who is the prime evil in the Star Wars Trilogy, Palpatine is a stupid RP concept. If you think that makes you powerful for some reason, you are wrong. You are as powerful as you've been on this site training as a Sith, as powerful to a degree regarding who trained you, and what you've realisticly accomplished in the time you've been here. If you think you can invent Palpatine and use him, he is an NPC that I can OHK to my heart's delight.

OOC: If you have a problem with main characters from the Star Wars movies, than go b**** to Justin and Ara about all the Kenobis and Skywalkers.

hooj.jpg

Ephant Mon growled in his modified, TIE advanced. After 10 minutes, there had been no response to his transmission, and it troubled him. He knew vaguely through the Force that the minds of those on the planet were turned elsewhere, but he did not know the specific details. He knew his impatience was getting the best of him, and he fought hard to conrtol it...

couldntbeseen.png

*Raynuk nodded as he looked at the others who would be in the fellowship*

"I am all for this one...count me in"

*He turned to AP*

"One question though...what of our apprentices..? I have one, and I belive I am not the only one..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Khaos lingered towards the back of the crowd of sith, biting his lip, torn with incecision... speak, or stay silent? He had learned a lot from staying silent, yet he felt the need to voice himself...

"Pardon me, my brothers..." He began, his voice a hoarse whicper, rasping like sand against stone. "I know I have not long been a Sith Knight, nor am I the most welcome member of the order, I'm sure, but I ask that I be allowed to aid in the downfall of CORE in any way that I can." He paused and swallowed. "I would be honored if I were allowed to be of any help in this undertaking. I too thirst for the blood of the enemy..." this last comment brought a change in his face- his jaw set and his voice hardened icily as he fantasized of his revenge...

Grimly, he waited for a reply to his request.

leisigwhoknows.jpg

OOC: Declaring yourself son of a main character who is the prime evil in the Star Wars Trilogy, Palpatine is a stupid RP concept. If you think that makes you powerful for some reason, you are wrong. You are as powerful as you've been on this site training as a Sith, as powerful to a degree regarding who trained you, and what you've realisticly accomplished in the time you've been here. If you think you can invent Palpatine and use him, he is an NPC that I can OHK to my heart's delight.

OOC: If you have a problem with main characters from the Star Wars movies, than go b**** to Justin and Ara about all the Kenobis and Skywalkers.

OOC: The difference between the Kenobis and Skywalkers is that they don't claim special priveleges or boast about it when they post, they treat their character as a unique being with aquired powers, not inherited powers or wealth, unlike you.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Lord Ar-Pharazon stood in front of the Sith padawans with his silver gauntles shining and his cape flowing.

"Allow me to introduce my Hate Legions for all of you that have been noticing these guards of mine and their exquisite golden armor. Each Hate Legionnaire is the essence of a fallen warrior specifically picked from those I have personally executed or murdered and with the aid of Sith regeneration and magics, I have revived them in a cruel and more savage and submissive form to fight for my in undying fashion. They are the physical extension of my hatred. They are loyal to me and will not hesitate to throw their life away for my causes. I am their Lord, and they will obey. Consequentially, the majority of them are wookies at the moment, but I knew when I invaded the Kyyyshyk catacombs with my hordes, I knew I had uncovered more than just the dead and their treasures. I had uncovered an idea. An idea, and the means to accomplish this idea and produce an army. Their armor is golden and designed to imitate my own, only with massive spikes for the intimidation and a few mechanical enhancements to add to their battling abilities."

Ar-Pharazon stood tall and basked in the gloryof his creations.

"They will ravage these CORE buffoons."

Ar-Pharazon shifted his gaze to Khaos Anarch.

"Do you want to help us in this battle?"

Ar-Pharazon could sense the power swelling in this young Sith.

"Joining the Sith is easy, boy. Just survive your first battle. However, this battle is not for you in a certain sense. I have a special purpose for you. I want you to go to Midsengard. From there you will control the production of my Hate legions and my battle droid armies. You will ship us more troops and ships as this war wages on. This does not mean you will not have the chance to fight with us eventually, but keeping our troops ready is your main task. Do not think that this is because you are weak. I gave you this mission because I think you are the best choice for it."

apeditname.jpg

Ar-Pharazon stood tall and basked in the gloryof his creations

OOC: Watch yourself, do not place yourself on par with It. If you choose to create them and be their master, then so be it. But be sure to never consider yourself one of 'the' creators.

"They look positively, horribly, gratuitously, destructive. I like um. Now if all are in agreement perhaps we should get going. Unless you, Master Hatred, or yourself, Lord Heretic, have your own issues with this plan."

Bishop.jpg

Cruel Mizer Ar-Pharazon looked at Khaos.

"Thank you for seeing things my way. Remind me in a few to explain the entry process so that you won't be sealed outside by the Hate Fence."

Ar-Pharazon looked at his sister Tarrian.

"Bring my neice before her uncle Thorn. It is time that we procure her life and allow the evil inside of her to grow."

Ar-Pharazon raised his hands into the air as an evil lightning stuck in the sky.

"The Sith will be reborn, Tarrian. You're child will be one of the greatest in the future ages of dark Sith reign."

apeditname.jpg

OOC: AP, just where in the hell did you get all of this awesome Force power from? The last time I checked, you were still pretty low on the list of Sith Lords, more of a Sith Warlord, as opposed to an actual FU. Oh well. BZ, leave SoP alone. We don't get down on you and your "son" about the incredible fighting skills that he seemed to acquire litterally overnight.

IC:

I like to think that we would have more support than just a bunch of spiked fur coats walking around. Lord Hatred, BZ, don't each of you have military groups, separate from one another?

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

Yes, my master, I do have the Sith Army, availble at hand. The only problem is their numbers are not what they were before the Jedi took out our home. I think there are only about 2000, or so left.

*Hatred hits the comm device on his wrist, and the Sith Army pours into the chamber, standing there, awaiting orders.*

I guess we can send them, along with the Sith Guards, if Lord Zar will allow it.

*Looks at BZ, waiting for a reply.*

The things I'm gonna do for the Sith.