Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

"We need a fleet...four destroyers won't cut it down, however helpful they may be in the fight...I suggest that only four of us who are Masters go on this mission, we will be ample enough to stop a threat...and that the other Masters, Knights, and Apprentices stay here to defend this temple...this is our last base from what I understand, and the Jedi are plentiful, as is CORE...once we decide who is going, and how many ships we have, we need to administer this anti-toxin to everyone and make sure they carry a spare vial with them just in case they get exposed to the virus...any suggestions?"

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Darth Sauron stepped back a few steps and hit a comm unit on the wall. After a few minutes everyone in the temple could hear a large hum.

Anyone looking out a window would see the sky covered with fighter sized mechanical machines. Each one moving like an organic, each one geared towards ground assaults. (All mod approved along time ago)

If anyone looking out a window stayed a few minutes longer, the site of black cloaked, and wolf like creatures would cover the ground. (Also all mod approved along time ago)

The forces of Aracoun were awake, and ready....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Khaos nodded to all of John's words as the apprentice dictated all that happened, but the words were just that- words. They seemed to hold little meaning and blurred into a large mix of sound. Loud sounds, muffled sounds... he forced back a yawn. He was so tired... so sleepy... He allowed himself to lean back against the wall, just for a minute...

leisigwhoknows.jpg

*JGoD listened intently to all that was said around her... even now she could feel what grip she had left on the force being pulled from her grasp and she fought to hold onto it. At Zar's suggestion that only the other 4 masters leave to take care of the threat she frowned... she was a master, when at full strength... and she was not about to be excluded from this...*

"I refuse to be left behind... this is my fight too... whatever action we take i want to be a part of it... refuse me and you know I'll go anyway..."

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Exar puts his helmet away, it was time to face this virus, even if it meant his infection. "As the originator of this small amount of ships, I request a spot in this attack. Myself, Bishop, and Lord Zar are likely canditates, because we have all ready fought against CORE. Because I am the Son of Emperor Palpatine, not only do I not get special treatment, not that I wish any, but you also disrespect me as a Sith Lord, let alone as a blood-relative to a powerful Sith. If i weren't his Son, i'd have much more respect for my techniques and abilities. Because i'm his son, I am put down. Because all of you hated him. Even if I wouldn't be in charge of the designated flagship of the Destroyer's i've built, I DESERVE to command at least one of them, because I have provided them!"

hooj.jpg

Having listened to enough of this, Tarrian stepped towards SoP. "And why should you get special treatment. You earn your respect, it is not given because of who your father is or was. Now please stop this petty bickering, we have bigger things to plan then listening to your complaints about how you are threated."

Lifting SoP up with the force, she shoved him some twenty feet through the air, towards the far wall. As he moved away from she reached out through the force and ignited his jet pack on his back sending him carreening head first into the wall. As he hit the wall, you heard the crunch of his helmet. As they watched him slide down the wall, a thin line of blood could be seen coming from under the helmet and running down the front of his armor.

Looking at the others in the room, "Can we get back to how we are going to attack CORE? And Ar-Pharazon, when we are done, I would like to speak with you."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"well... if you shall rest... then..." he sits on the floor and stares off to the thin line of blood that marked SoP's path down the wall... he smirked... about time someone did that...

he became lost in thought... then he walked over to shadow... "hey wanna play six inches?"

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Barohm Zar walked over to SoP and picked him up, ripping off the helmet from his head and looked at him dead cold in the eyes.

"If I hear, another amount of bullshit coming out of your mouth about getting respect from being Palpatine's son, I will kill you where you stand, and you will be crucified to the front of one of your starships, we can do without them, just as we can do without you, now ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP! Palpatine earned his place, trained, and was gifted. Just because you are his son does not mean we should worship the ground you walk upon. Even if you weren't your father's son, I would still not respect you because you give a foul stench to all Sith, now stop this nonsense before I really excite myself. Do you understand!?"

He took another breath.

"And if you show any sign of disrespect any time soon you can be guaranteed that I will be in your face...now change the way you think around here...and by the way, I can hear what you say even at frequencies you deeem me unable to hear..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Bishop narrowed his eyes dissapprovingly at Barohm Zar's suggested plan of attack. However he waited patiently for the Sith Lord to finish with Darth Hexious before he spoke his mind.*

"Lord Zar, I respect your point of view, but I must contest. I may be only an apprentice, but I see no reason why I should be left behind. Perhaps, for the safety of those recovering from the virus, they should remain, but I myself am perfectly capable. Not to mention I was looking forward to returning blows to those that had attacked us. I've some embarrassment at their hands I long to make up for. And it's become more personal than that, in their attack they infected my daughter as well. As a father that goes beyond personal spite."

Bishop.jpg

Sadism's ship comes out of hyperspace outside aracoun morion. The last thing he remembered was leaving this planet after killing the spirit of Darth Vauler which had posessed him.

"This is Darth..." he thought, if he called himself sadism, they would not let him land. "..Vauler, requesting deactivation of the shield generator.""

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

Ar-Pharazon looked at Lord Zar.

"I have 4 transports each docked here with fifteen hundred of my advanced battle droids. On the whole, we can leave some here for defense and take some with for offensive support. I am not aware of the defenses here so I'll let Lord Sauron decide how to disperse them."

Ar-Pharazon looked about.

"Now, I assume that I am going on this attack?"

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Hearing the comm, Tarrian steps out of the room for a moment and opens a comm.

-----"I'm letting the sheild down, you have a 15 second window. Follow the beacons down and land outside of the palace."-----

Once the sheilds were brought back up, she returned to the grand hall and stood next to Bishop and listened to the conversation going on about CORE.

"okay... so its my turn... now to find a chair... ah thats good..." he stood on the chair and lifted his arm and punched shadow... right where the bicep meets the tricep... but he narrowly missed... he got off the chair...

"okay your turn..."

he heard the comm and ignored it... he awaited shadow's hit...

"okay..." he put the chair back in place... and aimed... his other hand massaged the bruise... he then hit him again... again where he hit him before... he was more precise... hitting the bone...

"you know this will last infinitely until we stop doing this... again..." he stepped off the chair and put it next to him... "now your turn..."

*Walking over to John and Shadow, Heretic takes their heads and gives them a "nugget-buster", slamming theri heads together hard enough to make them see stars.*

You two asses had best knock that crap off. We are Sith, not children playing Banth-pass.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

*JGoD's blood boiled within her as she listened to the conversation continue, it seemed she had been ignored completely. With bishop's statement she had had enough... left behind to recover indeed... at this point it didn't seem she would ever recover...*

"Infected or not I will not be left behind like some child with a terminal illness... this fight is as much mine as it is anyone elses... and I will be a part of it... If I am to lose my grip on the force I will lose it fighting..."

*And then Vauler decided to make an enterance... horrible timing if shed ever seen it... she had half a mind to bash his skull in right then and there, but she restrained herself...*

"You betray me and expect me to take you back just like that... I hardly think that a logical assumption... at the moment, however, I find myself a bit too busy to deal with you... leave me... your penance will come later... "

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Tarrian heard the weak force message and looked over at her brother. She wondered what he would do, but now was not the time to worry about that...She stood with the other Sith and waited for decisions to be made.

She watched at Darth Vauler came in and approached JGoD. In Tarrian's opinion the ones that were infected should go. Especially since her brother seemed to have the antidote with him. She held her tongue for the moment, until all voices were heard and to hear what Master Heretic had to say.

*As the apprentice is coming at Nadd, spinning and picking up momentum, Nadd just steps sideways as Malfoy misses him completely. Once Malfoy hits the wall, he bounces back, and Nadd catches him by the feet, stopping his spinning motion, and begins to repeatedly slam him up and down. Once Nadd feels that this lesson has been taught, he sends for medical droids to put Malfoy into the medical bay.*

Guess I'll have to wait till he's better before we continue training.

*He wipes the dirt from his hands and goes back to the main hall.*

Anakin feels as if his ribs, left arm, and right leg are broken. He looks down and sees that his arm and leg are flat. The bones have been shattered. He gets wheeled into the medical bay, and the droids decide that hey have to amputate and put on another robotic arm on him. He looks at his leg and right before he passes out he sees they begin to cut it off.

malfoy.jpg

OOC:

Son of Palpatine said:

Because I am the Son of Emperor Palpatine, not only do I not get special treatment, not that I wish any, but you also disrespect me as a Sith Lord, let alone as a blood-relative to a powerful Sith. If i weren't his Son, i'd have much more respect for my techniques and abilities. Because i'm his son, I am put down.

In other words, IF SoP was as powerful as Heretic, he'd be treated like a padawan because of his heritage. I said in the recent post that i didn't expect special treatment, and didn't want any, and was blaintly punished for, what I see no reason, I was admitting that being the Son of Palpatine, met very little.

IC: Exar gets up and spits on the ground, "My Star Destroyers are the only thing close to a fleet the Sith are going to get if the CORE is to be attacked soon." He walks out.

He gets to the exit, and activates his ship for take-off, and orders it around a window near by, "And if you want Star Destroyers you'll have to turn to the Jedi, because you will NOT use the one's i've built until CORE is defeated!"

He jumps out the window and lands in the cockpit, the glass door closes, and takes off into space. He boards one and uses a slave circuit to put them both into hyperspace.

hooj.jpg

OOC: Declaring yourself son of a main character who is the prime evil in the Star Wars Trilogy, Palpatine is a stupid RP concept. If you think that makes you powerful for some reason, you are wrong. You are as powerful as you've been on this site training as a Sith, as powerful to a degree regarding who trained you, and what you've realisticly accomplished in the time you've been here. If you think you can invent Palpatine and use him, he is an NPC that I can OHK to my heart's delight.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Xanatos had a confused look on his face. Lose her controll over the force? He didn't understand what she's talking about and decides to look around for someone to talk to, because apparently he did something to make her mad. "I am not sure what you are talking about. You don't have to train me. But...." He looked down and walked off. He went looking for someone who might know what's going on.

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.