Outer Heaven

Nikolai Kolchak

((OOC: actually, I think a Bounty Hunter will actually hunt for things that have a price on their head. Assassins are simply hired to kill specific people.))

Mr Klay, I am insulted. Captains aboard my ships are not concidered second ranking. They have their place too. And I believe the phrase was "special staff". A man of your legendary status, with all your skills would be of great use. I am sure the men of Outer Heaven, and those of us from Sabaoth, would greatly appreciate anything you offered.

Myth2010.jpg

But I'm out of cheesecake.

Taking over JNet, 1 thread at a time.

JNet Royalty

ooc((oops didnt see that Myth Hunter had posted. lol.))

"I see. Normally I don't give in to such flattery. I in fact don't recieve much. However, I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by "special staff"."

Kheldar's readied and armed captial ships arrive with a fuill contingent of Corellian Corvettes to oversee the safety and refitting of the newest finds from the Saboath Squadron.

A Comm is sent to the surface.

"We're finished rereadying the Urbikkian Destroyers. You can have your pick of the which five SDs you want to keep from the salvaging of Saboath."

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

A comm come DIRECTLY to Brell Daviot,

"Fellow Alliance member, Ready your troups, the Brinck of war is upon us, Make sure all your ships are fueled, and your fighters are ready for disposal. Make sure your ready for Battle BY tomarrow. May the Force be with you..."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Dax hears a beep on his comm. he checks it.

Then he speaks with Myth Hunter.

"I am aware that this galaxy is on the brink of war. I suppose I can stay for a while and help, but I'm afraid other "business" calls. fter this conflict, I must depart."

With that, he loads his stuff on Myth Hunters ship. ((I suppose this is where I'm supposed to go for now. If not, tell me otherwise.))

the troops continue to drill and drill..Squadrons swich on and off taking turn and if they werent drilling outside or sleeping and eating they were in the simulators going over dog fights.

Even as they did transport began arriving with enough food and fuels to sustain Ikirra's SD for 1 year.

Ikirra smiled at the progress and often went into his ready room to go over the tactics and developement of his troops. Calling dragoon every so often to confirm with him whats going on.

OOC: Shadow post that you fly your A-wing in the excercises then.

ikirrajosten.jpg

"Fear lead to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering"-Yoda

MY HATE, YOUR SUFFFERING.

OOC: Chad tells me to get here, and then never posts....

IC: Zander looked up again and then returned to his novel. So many people, all so busy. And so wrapped up in their little pots and schemes that they never noticed him. Good thing he wasn't a spy.

He briefly contemplated doing spy work for the empire- how many of these bounty hunters' plans would hurt the empire? But he quickly discarded the notion. The empire probably had hired half of them any how. And the emperor...

He sighed and started to read again. The emperor. Now there was a pompous...well, better not to think things like that. Sith could read your mind. But he was the kind of jerk that Krissi would sacrafice herself to kill. And that was a thought to contemplate.

HE smiled, thought happy thoughts about killing people, and wondered how long it would take for someone to approach him.

Ikirra looked up from his work as the comm light was buzzing on the table. He clicked "Ikirra here."

"Captian Josten" Came the voice of a Tech seargent obviously tired and in need of rest from all the bussle,"You have a comm from Dragoon. Shall I put him through?"

"Go ahead Ikirra responded." He himself was beginninng to get tired he had flown with each squadron once to evulate there personal effectiveness and the calls were beggining to wear on him.

Just then Dragoon voice came over the comm. "Ikirra?"

"Yes I am here" Ikirra replied "This is a secure comm too."

"Good, then dont you think its time we gave the troops a rest..even if they can perform it in there sleep do we want them to perform it in there sleep."

"You have a point." Ikirra smiled "and one I have been thinking of for awhile. I believe it is time we gave them a rest."

---------------------------------------------------------

Soon after a comm came over both SD announcing that all personal that are not in charge of the maintenance and conditiong of the ship have been givin the next 2 days off.

however in the event of war time..which appers to us closer then ever you are to report immediatly to your station

ikirrajosten.jpg

ooc((Sorry, I dont have tie to post as this character))

After he loads his stuff Dax takes a nap. While he is sleeping, his skin starts doing strange things. All of a sudden, he bursts into flames. He had combusted. However, the fireproof sheets prevented the fire from spreading. The only thing destroyed was Dax.

Dragoon wakes up and goes out to watch the men eat. They are all discussing the tactics they have ben working on. They are drawing al the posssible solutionsd to problems out on a piece of paper. Even though they are all in different groups with their sqauds, they are all working on the same basic thing. He goes downto one of the officers and tells them to take over untill he comes back. He then gets in his Personal Assault Gunboat and takes off for The Last Call.

dragoon.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ikirra's troops had all reported back at the appropriate time and were then returned to their posts. Practices were reduced to twice a week but the fighter pilots and troops were expected to perform with greater skill. now the Turbo laser gunners were also expected to provide cover fire and were drilled with more frequency than the rest. It was there turn to undergo the pressure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ikirrajosten.jpg

John, waiting in despair for this upcoming war, everyone on alert and no one is attacking, his anxiety getting the best of him, he decides to go to the cantina/bar and get wasted...

drinking so much, he stumbled to his room and saw what appeared to be an ewok in the sith get up and was that a lightsaber saw, he couldnt be sure, perhaps it was the liters of alcohol he had just consumed...

finally in his room, he pulled out a magical herb he had been given in the cantina, said to cure all woes and problems, the person told him he had to light it up and smoke it... perhaps the ewok would like to join me he thought or the admiral... we were all more than on edge and pissy... well now that he was high he fell asleep for ten hours waking up with a hell of a hangover... "damn what the hell did i do last night?" he muttered to himself... seeing a zippo lighter on the floor he began to worry and stumble to the sink, oh well, there's nothing a nice cup of coffee or a double expresso cant fix is there? he once again thought...

walking out to the hallway, on his way to inspect his ship and fill her up, soon she would have quite a journey to fulfill for him...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.