Corellia

Darth Jade

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

In the darkness we may lurk,

Ever eager for dirty work,

Try to find us if you dare,

But danger lurks, be warned, beware!

The strike of the "meteorite" on the surface caught the attention of a local Echelon cell. The most obvious reason was due to the fact that the meteorite was much smaller than something capable of naturally surviving in the atmosphere.

Under the cover of night, the cell found the impact sight as it still smoked. The advanced sensors of the craft also discoverd a small probe mingling its way around. Entirely forgetting about the rock, the cell stuck a tractor beam on the probe, while an emp shock was sent to it. Losing all power, the probe was sucked it, never to be seen or heard from again....

Just before the probe is struck dumb by the EMP, it sends out one last transmission, indicating the nature of the ship that has come to claim it. The transmission is sent out via several HoloNet relay stations, and the code is sophisticated enough to keep anyone out of the message's contents for years, assuming they got ahold of one. All of the probots were equipped with self-destructs, and as the main power dies, the shielded inner core triggers an explosive device, and the probe is incinerated while causing no harm to anything surrounding it.

In the darkness we may lurk,

Ever eager for dirty work,

Try to find us if you dare,

But danger lurks, be warned, beware!

Just before the probe is struck dumb by the EMP, it sends out one last transmission, indicating the nature of the ship that has come to claim it. The transmission is sent out via several HoloNet relay stations, and the code is sophisticated enough to keep anyone out of the message's contents for years, assuming they got ahold of one. All of the probots were equipped with self-destructs, and as the main power dies, the shielded inner core triggers an explosive device, and the probe is incinerated while causing no harm to anything surrounding it.

Spaming...nulled.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Ki pulled him into her arms and returned his kiss enthusiastically, enjoying the moment until it was interupted by the comm beeping with a message. As they heard Captain Piccolo's transmission Ki gazed up at Kabe in the dimly lit bedroom.

"Ahhh there see, everything took care of itself and you didn't have to worry a handsome hair on your head babe."

She caressed his face again...

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

When he came up for breath, at the incessant beep of the comm and then the voice of Captain Piccolo, he sighed, "Sithspawn."

It was then that he trickled into a smirk, "Well, without worry, we can enjoy the more interesting affairs of life... but I think its time we go back to the Office."

Ki sighed before pulling herself up to a sitting position.

"I suppose your right babe, duty calls and all that jazz."

She followed as he made his way back to the cockpit, slipping into the co-pilot's chair and turning to watch him.

"What's on the agenda when we get back?"

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

He had followed in his father's footsteps, but frankly had little idea what to do next...

"The Rebels are in the process of retaking Coruscant, a treaty of Non-aggression with them would prove a useful waste of time... and then we can focus on trade negotiations legitimately and begin reevaluating our illegitimate affairs."

He entered the course for Coruscant... and the Lady was on her way.

Closing her eyes, Reagan relaxed in Faust's embrase, and let him do everything. As her senses heightened, and her arousal became more then she could bare, she opened her eyes to see Faust and even without the force, she could tell he felt the same...She wanted him, in every way possible.

Wrapping her arms around his next, she leaned down and kissed him, pushing him into the warm water. With steam rising around them, her damp red hair falling around their faces, she kissed him hard, and felt him everywhere. She had never wanted someone so badly, and she could not seem to control herself, she had to have him and she wanted him to take her in the same unbridaled animalistic way.

She had never lost control before, but this time was different...Running her hands down his back, she pulled him to her hard, and reached up and grabbed his hair, bring his lips to hers in a deep passionate kiss.

"I want you" she whispered. Her face was flush, her skin burning, and every part of her body ached for him to touch her.

Reagan.jpg

Animalistic drives and passions ignited Faust when he was at his best- on the field. Now, more than ever, Faust was Faust, being better and more open than he ever would be as a human being for one stellar moment.

As he physically took off and lost himself amid the rapture, he found himself reaching out mentally, through a blue haze and seeing something he could normally view with his own two, waking eyes, but never in such a pure or unadultered light.

Reagan.... he realizes, viewing her very spirit and soul.

The calm moment is broken by an animalistic, snarling scream from behind him. Faust's gaze turns inwards and back.

His own spirit, pure in its darkness, is a trembling, shaking amaligation, but whole and sound. Faust was still his own master. Growing out of him, attatched to what may have been his leg was a horrid, shapeless black beast, vaguely manshaped. Inky in it complete absence of light, even the icy Faust feels a dire chill running through him. Amid the head, resembling that of a rotting, malformed skeleton, two glowing jets of red peer out, absolute and perfect in their hate. At once Faust realizes he is seeing the beast that has been speaking to him.

Faust... it rumbles. Long claw like appendages reach out and tear into him, causing him to scream out in pain.

Your/My own powers are no good here...

In his love, he lowered his defenses, bringing his damnation on him sooner than expected.

Faust... You are mine... End Hunter...

The beast slash again as the Hunter struggles to shake it loose.

You cannot fight me.

I cannot... Faust, ever a realist, knows the situation when he sees one. Just succumb and let his darkest impulses take him. He would be the great white cloaked hunter, invincible.

He would have to give Reagan up for that to happen.

NO!

Instead of fighting as he was so apt to do, Faust pushes on, reaching for Reagan. Another beastal howl escapes from behind him and he can sense it moving. A terrible pain races through Faust's heart and then....

It's the next morning and Faust finds himself, holding Reagan's hands, her curled up beside and around him. Vladimir's face and mind are at peace. He knows at this instant he turn aside from his inner darkness, but the call of fhe hunter is still too strong in him. Looking down on his chest, he notices a small black mark over his heart. Biting his lip, he tries to remember... something... something in a dream... Oh well... it'd come back to him later.

Feeling at one and at peace, he watches Reagan gently stir. Placing his arm around her shoulder, he lets her wake up. "Rough nite for both of us, Reagan my love," he comments with a laugh. "Still a good one..." He notices with irritation his left arm is lying on a chair over on the ground, which he'd have to re-attach. "Anyhow, I had to get rid of that. You know how I keep a pet ysalmari in there, right, so when I hunt down force users they don't smear me over the wall? Well, funny thing happened to me during one of my missions. I ment an couple of interesting fellows and they drew out the force talents I had. I used them to make last night a bit more... fun." He laughs. "Would you believe that I'm actually a Lord of the Sith now? Darth Luciferian." He laughs again with a casual air.

"So, what sounds good for breakfast?"

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

The Astra Mist emerged from hyperspace and requested clearance. Given permission Alora took her YT-1300 down to the surface, trying to decide if she should head to Coronet, Tyrena or to Kor Vella. She headed to Kor Vella, landing on the outskirts and making her way into a cafe for some refreshments. Corellia wasn't quite as beautiful as the planet she had just left in the Hapes Cluster, but it did have it's good qualities.

She sat near a window where she could watch the people wander past and where she would have a good view of the door. Being a more... neutral planet, she wondered if the Hunter would appear there. She should have thought her first destination through since she wanted him to find her... well it remained to be seen if he would take up her challenge or not... a smile crossed her face... she hoped he would, while she still hadn't any experience with men, the Hunter had spiked her interest, had gotten under her skin and she planned one way or another to clear up how she felt when they were next face to face. It had hurt to see him take off without a word and she wanted to know if she was just a game to him or if there had been more to it than that...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Opening her eyes slowly, Reagan smiled up at Faust. "Last night was...amazing." She slowly curled into a ball and snuggled close to him for a minute or two..."We have whatever it is that you want. The fridge is always freshly stocked in this house. How about some fresh gundark meat with some eggs?"

She climbed over him and threw on her robe and lightly kissed him and headed to the kitchen and started the Breakfast. She heard the shower, and knew that Faust was getting cleaned up...She set everything up and went upstairs to join him. Getting in, she soaped up his back and whispered into his ear..."When you go, try not to be gone too long this time."

After the shower, she quickly got dressed in her black pants and shirt, and headed back downstairs to finish with breakfast and waited for Faust to get down and have a decent meal before he left. She knew it was time to get back into the galaxy again and stop sitting back and waiting for things to just happen. She had enough money, and could really do almost anything she wanted. She knew she also had a score to settle when it came to Rane...she would have to take care of that too.

Reagan.jpg

Faust dresses up and checks over his equipment, unfortunately opting for the his battle armor. In moments he is suited up again in his shining white cortosis-Sith steel battle armor and his faux arm with its own deadly weaponry and his little pet are reattached. He pulls out his trench coat with its small arsenal inside gleaming and dons it. Smoothing back his pale blond hair that old light enters his blue eyes, hardening as he jacks into the tranmission receptor of the Bhelliom with a mere thought.

Places to go, people to kill.... ah... to be hunting again.

A wolfish smile enters his face as he attaches his lightsabers and his sheathed vibroblade, made of the same material as his armor, to his utility belt.

Blasters, disruptors, grenades, thermals, stun darts, flame thrower, daggers, and a few other fun trinkets...

He enters the kitchen and his killer's demenaor softens as do his eyes. "Thank you," he states with a greatful incline of his head, losing the hurried rush and sitting down for a meal. "This is wonderful." He tries engaging Reagan in assorted small talk and observations, just happy for the connection and interchange, storing her voice in his memory.

Finally, with a parting kiss, Faust strolls over the Bhelliom and hops in, blasting off from Corellia's blue skies and dissapering into hyperspace, huming a tune similar to Beethoven's Ode to Joy and flexing his fingers, knowing they will be steeped in blood once more.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

In the sky above the familar range, the wind peacefully blew in the surrounding trees. Below, the burial area of the lost Airleas rested. The headstone still somewhat new, it displayed the identification of a once great Jedi and friend.

From above, nature unfurled its true glory as rays of light peered through the cloud cover around the burial area. One of the rays carried with it a burst of pure natural white light. Slowing the burst slid down the conduit of light until it reached the ground. In a small eruption of energy, the burst molded into the glowing form with an angelic outline.

Slowing the glowing form walked over the burial area and knelt down. A split second passed as the form phased into the familar look of Tares Vortex. Reading the inscriptions, the force user sighed, "Ah Airleas, it has been a long time...."

tares.jpg

Even as Airleas walked out, her presence in the force could be felt by Tares. At first he couldn't believe it to be true. However, the young Jedi's presence was unique enough for Tares to see she truely was alive. A sense of joy rushed in as he stood up.

With a smile, the Jedi slightly leaned on his staff as he looked over Airleas, "Who are you calling old, shouldn't you still be dead? What happened?"

tares.jpg

"Dead...Death is only a part of life. It is a moment in time, and once the time had passed, life begins again." She smiled at him and gave him a hug. "It has been a long time my friend, I have often wondered about you and what you were up to. So...how are the Jedi?"

She really didn't need to ask that as she could feel the chaos in the galaxy. It was one of the reasons she had stayed on Correllia all this time. Something told her that she had had more then enough chaos in her life before she had passed on to this new life. She had known that one day Tares would return and she would see him again.

"So, tell me what has been going on...How is Reagan, and have you kept your eye on her for me. You know that she can get herself into trouble rather quickly."

Airleas.jpg

Tares laughed, "She can do that from time to time. I have continued to feel her presence in the Force. She has been able to take care of herself though, it's the smuggler in her."

Looking around, Tares continued to feel the life around him through his new Aracounian senses, "The Jedi on the other hand haven't been fairing as well. Over the past few months they along with the new rebellion have continued to wage war against the Empire. Although things were looking up in the past few weeks, I fear a new threat has risen...."

tares.jpg

Alora had sat there for quite some time in the cafe now and decided it was time to move on. She paid her bill and left, heading towards one of the botanical gardens. She chose a secluded spot where she could meditate and wait to see if he would show up... sinking into the Force she again made her presence known to him...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

In a wake of pseudo-motion, the Llamda class shuttle re-emerged into the world of physics and laws, Tekkan Raas at the helm of the ship. He drained power away from the ship's engines and refocused them into his scanners, increasing the range in which he could detect information and changes on the surface. She was somewhere down there, he could feel it, it was if the air around the planet tasted like her.

Using a small hacking trick he tip-toed his way inside of the transportation records of Flight Control, searching through all recent entries. He filtered through all the merchant ships and luxury liners, delving into the private ship market...more importantly ships with registrations that showed up as "unknown". After a few more minutes his target was identified: a YT-1300 that landed at Kor Vella not long ago.

A smile formed across his face as he focused power back into the engines and descended through the planet's atmosphere and headed down towards the city. With a soft thud the ship landed and with a light hissing sound the landing ramp lowered, the Hunter emerging from the ship and walking down it.

"If I were a young woman looking for a recluded place for a tryst where would I go..."

He closed his eyes and listened to the world around him, the chatter of thousands of voices could be heard all at once. The air was thick with people, so many in fact you almost couldn't tell the origin of the voice...she wouldn't be here. She wanted Tekkan alone, whether for good or bad intentions; the setting was too crowded...she'd go somewhere quieter. Running his hand through his raven black hair he slowly looked around, eyes focused on a place that was detached yet attainable, a place where solace could be found even amongst an urban backdrop.

That's when it crossed his path, a garden within the realms of the city; the Hunter slowly began walking in its direction, doing his best to keep his thoughts to himself as he approached it and control his emotions. There was a grand archway that lead into the recluded space and reaching out he lightly grazed his hand against the cool stone. A little ways away from him he saw her sitting quietly in a state of meditation...his heart rate began to slowly increase. He said nothing, his mind focusing intensely on the memory of the first and only kiss they shared and as if she read his thoughts Alore broke from her trance and looked up at him, eyes filled with wonderment.

He remained silent, his full length black trenchcoat moving slightly in the soft breeze and his burning emerald gaze resting soley on her. The Hunter had completed her challenge, it was time to see why he was here....

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

The voice that called her name was one she hadn't heard before... Who? You might think you have me sir but that remains to be seen doesn't it... Arrogant was how he sounded and her head tilted upwards as the vision of volcanic world seared itself into her mind. It was drawing her to go there, just as she had challenged the hunter to come find her...

Thinking of the Hunter she felt his approach and a secret smile crossed her face as he neared. So he had taken up her challenge after all... She stood up, her black sith robes flowing gracefully about her.

"You came I see. Do you know why?"

She could still feel his potency, his vibrance, only now she felt it more. Her training had taught her to trust the dark energies and she could feel them swirling around the Hunter as well. Now that he was here she was alittle uncertain until she caught the vision on his mind of their kiss and found herself blushing with rememberance. It seemed that moment had remained in his thoughts just as much as her's.

"Why did you take off? To make a fool of me?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

As he let the question linger in his mind he turned sideways and leaned his back against the stone archway, crossing his arms as he gazed at her.

"If you remember correctly, I wasn't the first one to take off abruptly. Are you sure I shouldn't be asking you why you left..."

Silence.

For the moment he broke his gaze and rested his head against the archway as well as he gazed up at the sky. The sun was just beginning to set, the first rays of light were beginning to duck behind the clouds and a slight chill was already in the air. It was far easier to place the blame on someone else then it was to place on himself; she only left the room...he left the entire star system without so much as a good-bye.

Once more he turned his head to face her, his gaze meeting no return as she focused intently on anything other than him. Raas wasn't sure if she was hurt or not by his words, even worse the Hunter didn't know whether a bout of Force Lightning would be coming his way in return or not. Shifting his weight he stood straight up and slowly began walking towards her, his footsteps light and controlled as he expected the impossible to happen, yet he casually made his way over to Alora with his hands in his pockets.

He stood but mere inches from her, yet she still refused to make eye contact with him. Slowly he raised his right hand and rested it against her cheek, gently turning her face towards him, her vibrant violet eyes meeting his penetrating emerald stare. He placed his remaining hand on her hip, just below her waist, and pulled her closely to him; a smile forming on his face just before his kissed her softly.

The two held their stolen moment together before the Hunter broke the contact and stepped back to give her space to reflect his actions. The sun was setting and the moon was rising now, apparently their moment had lasted a lot longer then he thought it had, but it made no difference now.

"I don't know why I left you on Raxus Prime, but all I do know is that I regret that act now. I'd say I wish I could make it up to you, but wishing is for people who still believe ih hope..."

And with that the Hunter stood and starred off into the night sky, into the galaxy and beyond...

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

She tried to ignore the sting in his words... yes she had been the one to break the moment in his room on Raxus Prime. Alora, an innocent when it came to matters of the heart felt the hunter was just using her and in her totally untrained state at that time had panicked, leaving his room for the sanctuary of her own, but he had left totally, without a word and to a confused innocent girl that had hurt.

She hadn't known what she wanted out of this meeting... revenge? or to find out how he truely felt? All she knew was that she had wanted to see the Hunter again. Something had been playing on her mind about him, the brief connection they had shared on Raxus. She wondered what it was all about and wanted to know once and for all where she stood with him.

Alora tried to ignore his approach, avoiding eye contact with him gasping as she felt his hand upon her face and hip, making her meet his intense gaze. As their lips met she felt a hunger build up inside of her, one of a desire she had not known, had only had a slight taste of it once before and had been too naive to know what to do about it. She leant into his kiss, finding her arms going about him, holding him closer and feeling the dark energies swirling about them, her mind opening to the new experience.

She found herself reading some of his intimate thoughts, knowing that he had been with many women, but finding that she could get ideas and learn from his experience. When their lips and bodies finally parted, it took Alora a while to recover and decide there and then that she wanted to be back within his arms. She could feel his intoxicating power, feel that he could tap the force and knew that right now, she wanted to be with him. She also wanted him to know of his force sensitivity, that he too shared the ability to tap the energies. She was also surprised that he hadn't worked it out for himself yet.

"You don't believe in hope my force sensitive Hunter?"

Boldly - for her - she closed the gap between them again, using the force to caress his body before reaching out and touching his face with her hand, directing it back so that she could meet his lips again, taste the sweet desire that was raging below the surface and molding her body to his as she embraced him. She had thought the dark energies alone had been enticing but being in his arms, feeling his fledgling abilites struggling to break free it was more than intoxicating...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

As he stood starring into the night sky he could feel her, not in a physical sense but in the realm of the mind. She was in his thoughts, he could feel her inside of him...searching...immersing herself in his memories and past experiences. Never before had he been subject to a force user's mind trick, it was an interesting experience to say the least, one that expanded beyond just the mental sect of consciousness.

He could feel her all around him, phantom waves engulfing him as his skin tingled with the sensation of being touched, but no hand ever found its way over to him. The sensation came over him again, this time stronger then before; his thoughts were more rampant then ever...it was yet another extention of Alora's Force power. His world was rocked even further as her soft voice pierced the air and her words hit him.

A Force sensitive...he was a Force sensitive. Quickly he replayed his previous battle actions over in his head: his accuracy, his strength, his speed, his reflexes; all were exceptionally fine tuned and far above that of a normal human man- it all made sense now. The part of her speech that stood out was in the manner she spoke, she said "My Force sensitive Hunter".

As her hand reached up and caressed his cheek, the Hunter's smile grew wide as she moved his face down to hers and embraced him with a kiss. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly as he he moved closer and pressed his body against hers. Her dark Sith robes hung loosely about her, Tekkan's digits tugged lightly on the fabric and slyly moved his hands underneath her tunic, resting them on the bare skin of her back. As their embrace deepened the Hunter lifted her slightly into the air and raised her to eye level, the sensation of their heavier breathing apparently clear now.

He held her their for a few moments before lowering he back down onto the ground, their lips never parting. Slowly he moved his hands underneath her clothing, returning them to their original position of resting them on her hips; consequently untucking her tunic as he did. The first move had been his and it didn't take a Jedi Master to read his train of thought, the only question was if the Sith vixen was thinking along the same lines as him.

TekkanRaas.jpg

Somehow she felt that they were on the same wave length. She read his intentions and wanted to encourage his actions further. The connection she had felt back on Raxus was nothing compared to what she now felt. It was far stronger than she remembered, maybe it was because she knew he felt it too or maybe it was because she was now able to recognise it. Either way it was something special. She expanded her mind to the sensations that shot through her, seeing their aura's intermingle as she had once seen with John and Sirvani on Raxus Prime and was aware that the intermingling of colours came from a shared passion and desire.

Her breath caught in her throat as she felt his hands on her bare skin, enjoying the new sensations that shot through her. You sneaky devil... but if you think I want you to stop there you have another thing coming... Now that he had started something, she didn't want him to stop. Only very, very briefly did she think she shouldn't be doing this... but that thought flashed past so quickly it lost any relevance. There is definately something about a bad boy...

Since joining the Sith Order, Alora had lost all concept of the morals she used to live by. They were in the past, her future was one of darkness and the Hunter was dark enough to corrupt her further. She wanted him, needed him like she'd never wanted or needed anyone before. The dark energies swirling around the couple enticed her to be reckless, to let go of her remaining inhabitions. She'd realised too that opening herself to him, he would now know of her inexperience in these matters, why she had run from him before, and how now, she wanted him to show her what she didn't know. It would be up to him to finalise the bond growing between them. There was one moral she would stick by though, if they were to consumate their relationship she would be loyal to only him. She felt she would only freely give her heart once and now, did so, making it obvious through her mind and her body of her intentions.

Against his lips as they briefly parted she purred a few challenging words, her violet eyes meeting his emerald depths as she pressed herself against him encouragingly.

"Ok bad boy, you have me, now what are you going to do with me..."

Catching a glint in his eyes she added,

"I'm all yours... do with me what you will"

She'd never given herself to anyone before, but this felt right and here, in the secluded grove within the botanical gardens, the dark energies flowing all around and between them it felt right...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"I'm all yours..."

The sky above darkens.

"Do with me what you will."

Quite suddenly, a constellation of stars ”“ a viable map ”“ flashes across the female Sith Lord's line of sight. At the same time, the woman hears words in her ears ”“ the words of Darth Havoc, spoken in a tongue unknown to most...

Alora found herself stiftening within Tekkan's arms as the other voice invaded her thoughts again. He was calling her again... his intense darkness was making her want to go to him, but not for the same reason's as she wanted to be with the hunter. This one seemed much, much darker... The constellation map seared itself into her memory before his presense withdrew...

She struggled for a moment to become more pliant within Tekkan's arms again, shaking off the want to leave... she was torn... she wanted nothing more than to be in Tekkan's arms but she was getting drawn towards where this other was...

No... I will not let you interfere... I will go... but LATER!!

She pushed the thoughts of the other out, making it so that she only had a connection with the man who's arms she was currently in. Alora was intent to enjoy the moment with the hunter, Tekkan Raas no matter what and her determination just made her more enthusiastic towards his advances.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune