Kashyyyk

RaveN

*Raynuk Montar was a Sith. A feirce warrior that was brutal to his enemies, and saught vengence for his friends. But in times like these, when he is forced to ally with his enemies, his mind and his heart pull in two sperate directions. He turned to Mes to shout something about Adi-Wan, and found the Jedi lying on the ground, his saber out of reach, and a very large bug about to rip his chest open. His mind told him He is a jedi, he is weak, he deserves to die for allowing such things to happen... but his heart said otherwise He is your ally, and perhaps even your friend. He was ready to fight along side you on Coruscant, and your just going to let him die? Raynuk growled deeply to himself, cursing a few times. His heart and his mind kept bickering untill Raynuk felt his head would explode. He shut his eyes tight, clamped his ears, and yelled loud enough to send a sonic shockwave at the bugs, throwing a few backwards*

"ENOUGH!!!!"

*Non the less, Raynuk had just gotten POed by himself. In an instant, he was flying through the air, and smashed into the bug that was about to end Mes's life much too short. He and the bug collided, and both rolled across the ground for a good 10+ feet. Raynuk was on his feet first and he jumped the bug again, knocking it backwards onto it's back. From there, Raynuk's mind and heart were once again just organs to keep him alive. There was only one voice in his head, the voice of anger, of death. Raynuk's fists became a blur in his own sight, pounding the bug's face over and over and over and over untill he had crushed it's skull. The bug was long past death, but Raynuk kept pounding, blood and little chunks of flesh flying everywhere. Mes was stunned, the bugs themselves regarded Raynuk with an almost questioning look. Raynuk finnally stopped and stood up, his face covered in Bug blood, his teeth and fists clenched as he breathed deep. He pulled something from his belt, and gave one last punch to the bug's stenum, smashing that as well. He pulled his hand out, lifted the bug off the ground with the force, and threw it as far as he could into the bugs crowding for a chance to fight. Raynuk closed his eyes, as the bugs regarded their fallen comrade, investigating. And then, a flash of light and heat, and 20 more bugs were fried. Raynuk smirked. He shoved a Thermal Detonator into the bug, and just pulled the pin with his mind. He looked at Mes for a moment, before turning, and drawing his lightsabers again, and began slashing at the bugs that now regarded Raynuk as a threat*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

John pace quickened to where he was running close to the peak of his abilities after Bishop... In a second of losing his concentration, he found himself nearly running into a swarm of them...

Thinking rapidly, John found a way around this certain death trap but was sure a small group of them were to follow him... It was expected... He continued running to find what he assumed he must be looking for, a decrepit building surrounded by force users and swarms of bugs...

Hopefully they're ok...

Running with sabers outstretched towards a group of them, he leapt into the air, landing on one of the bug's shoulders... Using this rush of momentum, he lunged the hot blade of the lightsaber into its skull... The blade came out from the bug's "lower jaw" and it fell to the floor... Attracting the attention of its allies...

Before the thrill of a victory could entrance him, he was being a approached by a group of them... "Damn..."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*After an hour of ridding, Kirlocca let the defense core ride ahead as he rode back. He made it to his hut and picked up his padawan with a warm smile.*

"Padawan, in that mountain, there is a rock. If we get it, we can end this battle at Kashyyyk. It has the power to unleash the spirts of the wookiees."

*His padawan didin't know what to say, he picked her up and put her on the Maru, as he took to main seat, than they rode off towards the mountain...*

Find your calm, Kirlocca. After this...you will control the fate of your people. And you will not let them fall!

*The voice belonged to his father, who was dead. It was through the force that he talked to him. Now, all Kirlocca and his padawan had to do, was to get the rock and find out how to use it...*

*Shocked, Mes hopped up and grabbed his lightsaber. He turned to see Raynuk beat the pulp out of the bug, far beyond nececity. Raynuk continued to crush the beast until he launched it across the way...Mes knew he wasn't doing it for him, he was doing it for another kill...Or was he?

"Raynuk, thanks for the help...You know I would have done the same for you...in peacetime that is..."

*Mes goes back to what he was doing, destroying the endless stream of invaders...

ITS.jpg

OOC: Guys, in this area there are two types of bugs

Gaunts - equivalent to Padawan

Warriors - Knight level (if I understood Chad correctly)

I doubt we can easily just slice them off...the gaunts are 3/4 of our size, and the warrior bugs themselves are twice our size, so to slice them or punch them and get rid of them that easily is highly improbable.

IC:

Barohm Zar watched Raynuk.

I wouldn't have saved him.

He brushed aside another Gaunt with all too much ease and walked on farther into the city.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

He watched as things moved so quickly he was almost barely able to keep himself alive, still adjusting to a new body his reflexes were coming back, quickly, but not as quickly as he would have liked. He missed the chance to save Master Tisserand.

"No..." He was almost speechless when Raynuk took up his blade to defend his friend. He smiled. Although the sith and jedi were enemies, He was glad to see the differences put aside.

He flipped his body into the air wizzing in a circular motion his saber cutting through a bugs torse, then he bucked down from a slash and came up with a fatal blow to the insects head

"Yahh." He could feel his reflexes were back to normal. The force flowed through his body and he used it to guide him. He ran over to Master Tisserand.

"Are you okay Master Tisserand?" He moved his blade to deflect a blaster shot and then again to stop a charging insect.

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

*Raynuk didnt even acknolege Mes or Zar, he just continued on fighting the bugs, fueling himself from what he had just done to the warrior bug, slashing almost demonicly through the bugs that kept advancing on him*

Zar, you know what I did on Ilum...That was a milder version...

*he shot the man a glance with narrowed eyes before throwing a Gaunt into a wall nearby, it's neck snapping*

1fE1uLv.png

The Dark Prophet was always plotting, thinking of the future. Planning his next step, while his companions, and even his enemies were still 3 steps behind.

The Prophet looked over at his Holocom. as he hit record, looking into the droid, The Prophet recorded himself standing, speaking.

"To who this may concern, I am addressing this to my son, or however close I have felt to a son. Mes Tisserand, I fear that the end of my days are upon me. The Dark horizon is near, and soon, the darkness will consume me. I loved you like a son, and you have become a great leader. Your only weakness is the blindfold that you wear, eventually, I hope to open your eyes ... remove this blindfold you wear, guiding you in the right path. Tell Adi, I will be watching him. Tell Airleas, I never meant for it to happen like this, I have lost all hope, and given myself to the darkness. Remember this... there will come a day, we will meet again, in body or in soul, we will meet. And the decission of joining me again will be yours. I love you.... I am sorry."

The Prophet says ending the transmission. As he sends it to the ship of the Jedi Knight MES TISSERAND.

The massive fleet moved and swormed on the fighter pilots, as Sly's ship uses its advanced sheilding, as Sly programs his auto pilot for the upcoming battle.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*City platform: The Tyranid forces part to let through a terrible monstrosity. Standing four times the height of a man and encased in a carapace stronger than mandalorian steel, the Carnifex had four mighty chitin blades that could cleave an AT-ST in two in a single blow. The creature lumbered towards the crash survivors...

Skies: The gargoyles begin to intercept the newly arriving ships.

All other areas have no new events.

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

*As Kirlocca and his padawan got closer to the mountain enterance, Kirlocca could feel something in his heart.*

I have never, nor will i ever be seen as a warrior or a Jedi Master. I will help the balance here. With this rock, i can kill any life i want....or take away...

*When they got to the enterance, Kirlocca and his padawan got of thier Maru and entered the cave...*

As he walked into the city he felt the darkness stir around him and the trees suddenly exploded with life. Birds and all sorts of aviary creatures flew out from above the treetops, fleeting in every direction.

What the..?--

A very large force...more like an arm, slammed into Barohm Zar's time before he had had the chance to react. It sent him across the ground, skidding on his own side and his own right arm right into another building. He winced and stood up slowly, his right arm now scratched up, but he did not let it bother him.

"What in the world...I did not just get out of getting healed by a Jedi, to be hurt so soon after..."

He heard some sort of battle cry and he looked up at the mass in front of him. It was four times his side and was brightly colored and adorned with a different carapace from his friends. The bug was enormous and BZ more or less knew that his problems were just beginning.

No one had yet to arrive in this part of the city.

The bug raised his mammoth talon and went to slam down near BZ. Instead of hitting the black robed Sith Master, the claw went through part of a building, slicing that section straight through. Barohm Zar could feel the wind from the movement and brushed aside the dust and small shrapnel debris from his cloak.

As he readied himself for a long and arduous fight, he tossed down his black cloak revealing an exposed upper torso to his opponent. A lightsaber ignited with a snap hiss - the crimson blade protruding from it's metal chambers. The bug raised another talon and slashed straight at BZ. He jumped over this last talon and flipped near the carapace, taking a deadly shot with his lightsaber at the hard cover.

Nothing. Not even a scratch. And then once again he was on the ground, the giant arm having brushed him aside again into the concrete floors of the city. He rose slowly in a defensive posture - the first one he had assumed in a long while.

"Oh...shit..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*It was barely noticable out of the corner of his eye, especially in a fight that was this arduous and invogorating. He was almost too involved with cutting down Gaunts where they stood to notice the large group of birds fleeing from the trees in the distance, but Raynuk did notice. And it was troubling. This was the first time on the planet he had seen the birds flee from the trees. His gaze narrowed slightly as he remembered Zar had run off in that general direction. He swung back at the Gaunts, beheading three and cutting a fourth in half in one fell swoop. He shot a blast of Force Lightning into a group of others, sending them all to the ground in convulsions. he saw yet another jump from the group, flying towards Tarrian, whos back at the moment was turned. He threw his second lightsaber, deactivated, with as much force and speed as he could, nailing the bug in the side of the head, and then Raynuk threw the switch with the force, the blade extending through the bug's head, and out the other side as it fell to Tarrian's feet*

"Thats two you owe me "

1fE1uLv.png

*Mes stood in front of Vincent, and acknoleged him...

"Yes padawan, I am stirred up a bit, but I am quite alright..."

*Mes looked up to see Raynuk's head cocked to one side, looking at birds stirring and flying away...he had a puzzled and disturbed look on his face. Mes felt something as well...like the battle he was fighting had only begun, even though he felt like he had fought an entire war...

ITS.jpg

OOC: I do not know what exactly is going on, so if someone notices something wrong with this post please tell me.

IC: The Jedi Hunter entered the atmosphere with all systems still shut down. As the atmosphere began to tear at the hull, Piccolo brought the Firespray ship up to full power. He pulled the ship into a barrel roll and activated the shields. As he neared the surface, bugs began to set upon the ship tearing into the hull. One broke the cockpit glass, air whipped into the ship. Another ripped into the engine and the Jedi Hunter began to spiral out of control. Piccolo was thrown against the wall. He dashed back to the controls and began to pull the ship up, just as it skimmed the top of the trees. The bugs continued to tear his beautiful ship to pieces. Piccolo gave his R2 unit some final orders, he realized there was no way to save the Jedi Hunter. Piccolo opened the exit door, grabbed his labor droid, and activated his rocket pack blasting him out of the ship. He flew through the tree tops, dropped his droid, and landed on the forest floor rolling. He quickly recovered and looked up to see R2 pull the bug invested ship into a somersault. The droid then dived the ship straight into the ground. The explosion rocked the forest floor. Piccolo bowed his head for a moment, he had lost his only possession. He then stealthily made his way to wherever the sith were gathered. He could see them battling several of the bugs. Piccolo used his rocket pack and flew into the fray. Three Gaunts blocked his path. Piccolo activated his suit's flamethrower and dispatched of the ugly creatures. Piccolo used his cyberneticly enhanced body to run with blinding speed, suddenly finding himself beside Raynuk Montar and Impede. Piccolo drew his blaster rifle and began to fire at the bugs. In the distance he saw a large creature looming onto the battle field. He spoke to Raynuk and Impede staying close to both,

"Raynuk I believe you requested the aid of the Black Sun. I am the only one who could get through. I have some limited leadership experience, but nothing in a battle like this. I will follow any orders you or your allies may have and do my best to help."

*Raynuk nodded to Piccolo, slashing through a few more Gaunts*

"Just keep the bugs back, and watch out for the bigger ones, they're nasty as hell...rip you limb from limb if your not careful."

*Just then Raynuk rolled to the side, dodging the downward slash of a Warrior bug. Raynuk was on his feet, and kicked the creture in the side, and was rewarded with a howl of slight pain as the bug turned to him. Come on big boy...im right here... The bug slashed again, and Raynuk ducked shooting a blast of force lightning into its chest, causing the bug to stumble back a bit. It Seemed to get angrier, and swiped at him again. he ducked again, but extended his arm up, the bug's massive arm going right into Raynuk's lightsaber. The bug howled again and snarled at him, but somehow it didnt seem as scary with only one arm. The bug swung his other arm down from above and Raynuk ran towards the bug, well inside it's Range and jumped up kicking it in the chin, and fliping. He landed back on the ground and spring boarded above the Bug, it's face following him. Raynuk came down, and stabbed his lightsaber into the Bug's skull from above. It let out one last scream of agony before falling over on some Gaunts. Raynuk pulled out his lightsaber and stood atop the Warrior's head, and cut out two of it's massive Teeth and stuck them in his pockets.*

"Come on...whos next?!"

1fE1uLv.png

"Dark Vile u will have to find someone else to fly u here im sorry I can not leave this planet at the moment."

*Bugs surronded a helpless troop. Necromancer takes caution any false step could lead the bugs into murdeing the troop. He quickly flys in the air shooting the feet of 2 bugs causing them to fall leading a path for the troop. Then the troops start fireing. Necromancer shoots a charged blast taking off the head of a bug. It was to late though as soon as they attaed the bugs they executed the troop.*

"Y u bastards die burn in hellllllllllllllllllll."

*Necromancer pushed a button on his suit of armor and a new weopon poped up off his back. It was a rocket launcher. He shot it in he herd of bugs grooze ooze squirted everywhere.*

"Bring it on!!!!!!!!"

*Necro put his gun away and toulk out his sword. He tn flew towards one of the bugs dodging him at the lat secound he turns around and slashes the bugs back. The bug turns around to find nobuddy there. Necro then drops on top of the bug his blade going threw the bugs head. He he takes his sword out green blood ran down.*

NecromancerSig.jpg

SLAM!

Barohm Zar went down again. His left shoulder was badly scraped up and he had lost whatever little ground he had gained on the bug. He stood up again.

Never give up...never surrender...heh...easier said than done...

He looked at the giant bug which was four feet taller than him.

Pesticides won't work on you will it...

He held up a single hand and shot forth a burst of force lightning into the bug. The creature seemed to chuckle and turn itself around, letting its carapace absorb the lightning damage. It came back for an offensive - Barohm Zar jumped out of the way.

Not...good...

VianoMigueles.jpg

BZ shot a glare at Impede and shot out a bolt of lightning in the barely Apprentice's stomach.

Impede flew back and hit a somewhat brick wall. He was now unconscious from the blow and could not interract in this battle.

"You would only prevent me from getting close to winning...I cannot have you stand in my way."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: lol now were fighting eachother lol ok

IC

*Necromancer hoovers to the next bug. This bug ws a little smater it slashed threw his armor but not enough so to do to much damage he then few back activatied his hih energy gun and fired. knocking the bug dead.*

"Men fall back"

*To many bugs were comeing.*

"We need o go underground sthere any barrack here ?"

*Necro shot threw the head of another bug.*

NecromancerSig.jpg

OOC: Wtf. What was that for. I wasnt in ur way im hiding some where. U had no right to do that.

IC:* Impede Hears his raideo. Impede gets up and shakes his head. *

" Aww my head."

* Impede falls back on the ground. He roles on his back then his stomache. Impede struggles to get up. He uses his sword as a cane to help him stand.*

" Ahhh. Ow. I need to get to medical facility."

SIG.jpg

OOC: BZ, I realize you wanted Impede unconscious for the battle, but I require his aid. I will see to it that he doesn't get in your way, as long as you allow me to awaken him.

IC: Piccolo continues to fire at the creatures, a plan forming in his mind. He turns to Impede, and sees him knocked unconscious by some sith lord. He picks the young man up and takes him to the forest area. Hidden in the trees he awakens Impede.

" I believe we can find a way to destroy a larger number of the bugs. If you're interested in helping me, we can contribute something important to this battle. By the way, I heard another bounty hunter was here, Dash Rendar, I believe. What happened to him? His aid would help us greatly."

OOC: I'm off for now, but will return in ten to twenty minutes if you want to continue this.

IC: Piccolo hurriedly said, "No, I do not need Darth Vile. Please just follow me to the forest area, and I'm sure we be more helpful."

While they had been talking Piccolo had slowly been drawing Impede away from the others. When they were out of anyone's sight, Piccolo suddenly drew his blaster pistols.

"I apologize Impede, but the Black Sun has sent me here for more than one purpose. There are bugs all around us, so if you don't want me to shoot you and leave you here, where they can rip you to pieces, I suggest you listen to me."

*Kirlocca walked through the tunnel's of mountain, where no bug's had gotten yet. He and his padawan kept going lower into the planet. If he was right...this rock would help him awaken the dead of Kashyyyk. Wookiee's that would not die. It would be an army worthy enough to destroy all of the bugs.*

Yet through the mist of it, i still have yet to shake away this feeling that this will be my last battle. The force told me i would not die untill i reached the level of a Jedi Master, so why would this be the last? Prehaps, the force will show me it's meaning of this before it is too late...

*Kirlocca and his padawan continued father into the planets core...*