Kashyyyk

RaveN

Tarrian ran for the cover that Raynuk was clearing for them, and as she ran, she sighed. When her and Zar passed Adi Wan and the wookie, she grabbed Adi Wan by the wrist and turned him and half dragged and half pulled him in their direction. "Come on Adi, lets go. Time to regroup."

Pushing him and the other jedi in front of her, she ran behind them until they reached the command center. Leaning against the wall, she caught her breath and looked over at Raynuk. "Quick thinking." She took a good look at him and saw the gash on his leg. Taking off her Cloak, she tore a long strip of it off and wrapped it around his leg and tied it off. "There, that should help a bit. Maybe we can find some bacta bandages inside."

Igniting her lightsaber once again, she once again started deflecting some of the bugs. There were just so many though she didn't catch all of them. She was starting to miss a few, and yelled out when she missed on that caught her in the side. With her free hand, she covered the wound to stop the blood and continued blocking the bugs.

"Okay, I have had enough of your new friends, someone want to tell them to go home now?"

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"Common, nec vile, they're regrouping at the command base lets go." Hoping they follow Outcast ran for his ship shooting down bugs and slashing any that get close enough.

he got to his ship and flew back to the command base launching missles into big groups of the bug creeps.

he landed at the base and ran to Tarrain and gave her a med kit for her wounds and he opened one for himself.

"Now What?"

OOC: Necromancer, Jedioutcast, and Darth Vile ... notice the difference in some of the posts from older users then what you all are doing? C'mon, now ... quality over content ... please, dig a 'lil deeper to make the story more exciting ... thanks.

IC:

*Adi-Wan looked to Tarrian, and heard her remark.*

"For some reason, I don't reall think that telling them to go home would work ... " - he paused as he had to grapple with one of the Lictors that had made it's way to him. He slashed downwards, and then upwards as it was falling, making two asymetrical peices of the unit. He received a comm from the Storm Trooper captain, reporting that all fortifications were prepared in the command bunker. "To the bunker!" He looked towards Noah.

"Yes ... our options will be limited in this bunker, but, alas - the only entrance will be the one that we will pass through. We should be able to hold our own, as we're not getting blindsided .. " - he again, had to stop in mid-sentence to fend off a Lictor that attacked him from his rear. Once, defeated - he continued on. "Dammit - don't question ... just get inside ... "

*He pointed towards the bunker, and all made their way to the entrance. As the first few arrived, they noticed that a whole contingent of Storm Troopers stood, with units knealed before them, with rifles aimed towards the entrance - ready to blast any bugs that were trying to come inside - following the other Sith, and Jedi.*

*Adi-Wan was staying behind - trying to maintain the flow of the battle that ensued upon the command bunker. He stood a short distance outside of the entrance, still fending off their attackers ... waiting for all to get inside, before he followed suit.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Tarrian pushed Lord Zar and Raynuk inside, and waited for the stormtroopers to get in. She Slashed at some of the bugs flying at them, and realized that she and Adi were the only ones left outside. Still holding her side, she grabbed Adi Wan's hand and pulled him into the bunker as two of the stormtroopers shut the door.

"As much as I hate to admit this, you are good in a fight. Come on, lets see if we can't get some healed and come up with a plan. Bishop is still out in the Jungle with his apprentice, and Kaylynn and a Jedi are flying cover. Did I see your Reagan's ship up there as well?"

Outcast ran over to Adi-wan

"We have to get off this planet sir, and there are two very hurt men back at a small shelter. one i think might be dying. Plus ther seems to be an endless amount of bugs. Too many are wounded and too many are dead."he looked down at the floor at the verge of tears, "we have to get off this planet sir."

He looked at adi wan one more time with a sad face and went inside.

OOC *Hotshots Part Deux Moment* "Uhh..I got a paper cut, oo its a gusher!" "OOh me too!"

*Raynuk was beside Tarrian, slicing away, and reached out to steady her when she caught one in the side. He shoved the bugs back and grabbed her Elbow, almost dragging her inside the Command Bunker as the Stormtroopers covered them. Before Raynuk ducked inside, he instructed the Virago to return to sector 7G and wait there. He looked up to see the Viarago fire two last torpedos, before rocketing into the sky. He ducked inside and ran down the hallway, with the last few Stormtroopers behind him. He caught up to Tarrian, and selected a reasonalbly clean strip,and a long strip of the reamins of his cloak. He folded up the clean peice, pressed it against her wound, and tied the long strip around her to keep pressure*

"Now we're even Come'on...we better catch up..."

*He allowed her to go first, both of them sprinting down the hall*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Adi-Wan nodded to the young man that stood before him - his clothes, and psyche battle-tattered ... his insides shook. He spoke in a commanding voice.*

"We will not leave ... we will not fail. We will stand strong against these insects ... and prevail, victorious! Listen to me ... the time has come to stand against these forces ... whether you fall today, or fall 20 years from now ... you will die. It is unavoidable ... wouldn't you rather die protecting the galaxy? Wouldn't you rather die ... fighting? Or would you rather die in your bed ... of old age, with questions swirling around your head of what could have been ... ? The Force has brought you here to fight ... and with the Force as your ally - you will be strong in the face of death ... you will not falter ... and the Force ... will grant you either death, or prevail. Nevertheless ... no one leaves this planet ... this is our claim, and no one's pushing us off of it .... not without one helluva fight, at least ... "

*He spoke to JEDIOUTCAST - but, the message was clear - and was meant for the ears of all that gathered inside of the bunker ... all of the "resistance" ... and they listened.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

He stood in front of the Master

"Sorry master, I did not look at it that way. I now understand because of your guidance."

He spoke with a deffinite voice and now he held his head up high and went to protect the wounded. he pulled a medkit from his pack and handed it to a healer. He walked outside the bunker and stood gaurd with blaster and vibro blade in hand.

then Outcast looked slowly back at Adi-wan and smiled with a solid battle scarred face.

Barohm Zar looked at the others hiding in the bunker and his pride made him open the door to the bunker.

Light flooded the area and within moments, the door was closed, except all were on the inside with Barohm Zar outside with the bugs.

He threw his torn robes down and stood in a muscle shirt and his black pants. He tightened his boots and made sure his sabers were secure in his hand. He looked at the bugs and went out into the middle.

"COME ON! TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT!"

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC((You were warned... Also, the majority of the Tyranid forces are at the city platform, the Tyranids at the command center are just really nasty(twice the size of a man, capable of ripping padawans a new one in 0.2 seconds...)))

Command center: Vincent Noah suddenly feels pain in his back as the flesh hooks of a lictor slam into him. The padawan feels a warm wetness as the Lictor's feeder tentacles plunge into his head and begin sucking up his brain.

Another padawan, Jedi Outcast, is leapt upon by a Lictor and is rended to pieces by its scything talons in a matter of seconds.

Darth Vile is disarmed and taken by the Lictors, who vanish as quickly as they appeared...

City platform: The Tyranid forces charge a large building that hundreds of civilians are using as a last hideout. Sillouetted at the doorway is a solitary figure prepared to to protect these people to the end...

Factory platform: The spores continue to drift aimlessly...

Forest: Still no movement...

Skies: The Gargoyles begin scouting for enemy troops...

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

*Valeran, as always, stood alone. The Wookies that inhabited this planet evacuated without offering escape to the people of other species, essentially dooming thousands, if not millions. In time, judgement would come for those responsible for this act of grand slaughter. But for now, it would be the Tyranids who faced justice. A dark green tide approached the lone executioner, but there was no fear in his eyes, only conviction.*

ValeranSig.jpg

Shaking off the Lictor, Outcast grabbed his fallen vibro blade and stuck the blade into the lictors stomach and pulled up cutting the lictor in half.

Picking himself up he grabbed his blaster and shot some more bugs and killed another lictor.

Running into the bunker he adressed Adi-Wan."Master, I was attacked by a something called lictor i'm fine though, but this a dreadful new species."

*Adi-Wan nodded*

"These specific sub-species of the Tyranid is called the Lictor - one of their more advanced attackers ... that's why we're having such a trouble with them ... they are fully capable of destroying a master of the Force - either side. That's why we've gotta get Zar inside ... Tarrian - get your damned boy in here ... he's gonna be overrun before we have a chance to talk some sense into him ... his pride will be his undoing. He won't listen to me ... instead, will resort to calling me a coward, or something - resulting in both of our deaths - as you know - i would dispute his claim to the end ... "

*He emmitted a sort of chuckle - or the closest thing to it, that he could muster under the circumstances.*

I'm getting comms from the city platform that there is a large group of survivors holed up in one of the main buildings. I'm taking a shuttle with some troops over to give them assistance and try to evac them.

*Rivhen and several others embark on the shuttle to the city platform. Halfway to the building, the shuttle is overwhelmed by gargoyles and crashes, killing a quarter of the passengers.*

Looks like we'll have to fight our way there...

OOC((I left who went with me open for whoever wanted to go to the city platform.))

I have waited for this all my life,

the passion,

the love,

the hatred,

the fear,

the suffering.

The darkest kiss tastes the sweetest.

*Raynuk had remained silent, and as Tarrian turned to move, Raynuk stuck his hand out*

"No...I will go.."

*Raynuk ran to the door as fast as he could with a growl. He stood infront of it, his face mere inches from the steel.He took a deep breath and sighed, before opening the door. He saw only Zar's back and his sabers, each in a deathgrip from each hand. Raynuk sighed again, closed his eyes for a moment, and stepped out, into the chaos. The door closed behind him, and he looked at Zar for a moment, and then to the bugs before them. His own sabers were ready, his mind was sharp...his wits about him. I gave Brook a promise...I will do as I promise..*

"Zar...theres no way im going to let you die out here alone...We fight together, or not at all. I made a promise to your wife, to watch out for you while shes gone, just like the promise I made to you to watch over her. I will die before I allow you to fall..."

Edited by Guest

1fE1uLv.png

Outcast walked to the back of the bunker and sat down.*now there are even more bugs that are stronger, this will be hard battle*He then bandaged himself and looked down at his ripped and battle torn clothes and armor and gave a small smirk.

Barohm Zar looked at Raynuk and nodded before he left with Rivhen to the city platform.

-------

Barohm Zar thanks Rivhen and walks into the city. He acknowledges the chaos before him and looks out, looking for potential victims.

Judgement day...

Barohm Zar started walking into the city and looked about him. From the tops of trees three Gaunt warriors, about the 3/4 of his size jumped down and attacked him. He strafed to the left to avoid a razor sharp talon. In a flash of light, he had sliced off the Gaunt's head. Another Gaunt approached him, shooting up fleshborers. He used the force to push them back into the Gaunt, causing them to eat through his armor and flesh, thus, killing him. The final Gaunt approached and faked Zar out. Zar went to block an incoming talon but found quickly that this was a feint. The talon changed direction and shot out, cutting him in the back.

Barohm Zar buckled to his knees, the Sith Master was in great pain, but, that did not stop him. With another slash the bug was on the ground gargling in his own blood. He stood with difficulty and pressed on, trying to destroy as many of these things as he could.

VianoMigueles.jpg

*A giant snakelike creature bursts through the bunker floor, swallows Jedi Outcast in a single bite, and goes back down the hole it came through.*

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

*Mes watched through the crack in the door, and saw as Noah was overtaken by the bugs...

"No! Get off of him!!! You bugs have overstepped your boundaries!"

*Mes rushed out the door, pushing the gaurds aside, and pulled his lightsaber off of his belt. He rushed forward and the emerald blade extended from the hilt, penetrating the hide of the bug that had attacked Noah. The bug screached, reared back, and charged at the Jedi Knight. Mes swung with one quick swing, cutting the creature in two. Mes rushed up to his Padawan friend...

"NOAH! Are you..."

*The glazed look in Noah's eyes told it all...Mes picked up his body with a tear in his eye, and carried him back to the bunker. He solmnley set him down, taking care of his friend. He gaurded his friends body, and said a few words, knowing he would see him again...

ITS.jpg

*Raynuk walked back inside, and stood infront of Adi-Wan and Tarrian*

"Zar left for the City...hes...going to acually save innocent people..."

*He turned as Mes came back in with Noah in his arms, Raynuk walked over, but didnt need to get too close to see what had happened. He winced slightly, and sighed Not even Zar would be this discusting and cruel..

1fE1uLv.png

Barohm Zar continued to look around in the city. The cut on his back was bothering him but he looked around for any survivors...after all...everyone had to be saved -- he couldn't stand letting others do HIS killing for him.

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Necromancer walks outside the bunker door healed up pretty much back to normal. A small round scar on the side of his stomache could be seen. He turns on his hoover pack and stays low to the ground enough so that the gargoles can not see him. He heads off in the direction of the factories where he was sappose to go to reinforce with the troops.He activates his high Energy weopon incase any bugs decide they want him for dinner. He hears the tormented bodys crying for help*

"help me AHHHHHhh."

*Necromancer shakes his head.*

" What is wrong with me whats going on."

NecromancerSig.jpg

Getting swallowed by the big snake thing wasn't pretty. It never bit him just swallowed so Outcast Pulled out his vibro blade in the snakes stomach and cut it wide open. Climbing up and out of the snake and hole Outcast Gets back into the bunker and sits down amazed.

Remembering that he had an important duty Outcast stood back up and left the bunker to go outside and protect the people inside. As he walked out he saw something that chilled his bones. A mass of bugs were flying toward the base. THere were lictors and even more buggies. Outcast stood back and grabbed his blaster and vibro blade. looking back into the bunker he yelled.

"I need some back up. Theres swarms heading this way, Ican't take them alone!"

Then they came!

Talon, who had been sitting in the corner healing his various wounds, stood. He didn't like being force into this bunker. It only left them one escape route, and that was being swarmed with the bugs. On the bright side, they were safe for the moment, and now had time to think properly. As he walked across the room, he assessed the situation. Several padawans had been murdered by lictors. He spotted Mes standing over Vincent Noah, who appeared to have misty eyes and a blank look on his face. He finally made his way to the other Jedi and Sith, and waited for their next move. It seemed as if they were hiding away, waiting for a bombing of the planet. That would make sense.... there wouldn't be much else of a way to get rid of these bugs with the few remaining fighters. But Talon always kept hope, and now was no different. Somehow they would finish this battle. How, he wasn't quite sure yet...

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Outcast, I have to agree, you are dead, don't worry, lots will die still. And you can post again saturday. We don't just kill your character and you are done. You did very well, and your jumping right in and RPing with everyone even though you didn't know anyone, well, that was great.

Don't worry, Raynuk has died about 6 times in a years time. Welcome to the RP JO, you will do well.