Ilum

RaveN

Blue light flooded the scene, but even then Julio knew they had failed to hit their target. The rush of force the wookiee had summoned told him all too late to redirect fire. He stood still, silent, waiting for the Jedi to land. Hopefully, in the chaos of being mixed in with a bunch of soldiers, the wookiee would be distracted enough to get in a significant blow. Then he felt it. The massive amount of force being concentrated and focus through a single source. The beast was preparing something horribly destructive. Julio did as best he could to back away from ground zero, but still managed to get caught in the gale force wind the Jedi commanded. Julio brought his arm up to protect his face from debris and snow. The scene was beastly, the wookiee having no reservations about his task. Bodies of men flew, either from the wind or the brute's obscene strength, he wasn't certain.

Julio's golden eyes danced around the battle field, trying desperately to find the beast before he struck again. The planet seemed to be against him, hiding the massive animal from plain sight. Julio had almost given up on his prey and called a general retreat when he saw the flash of a saber carving a path through the blizzard. The swing came hard and fast, forcing him to use both hands to hold his ground. It was taking all his strength to merely keep his lightsaber steady, let alone push the beast off of him. One of the wookiee's massive claws slipped from he saber and grabbed him hard on the right wrist. What would have normally broken his wrist was nothing more than a slight discomfort as the Jedi squeezed down on the frozen metal of his crushgaunt. Pain, unlike anything he had encounter thus far, ran down the length of his right arm, his tendons trying desperately to hold together as the beast tried to pull his arm out of its socket. And then, Julio found himself free. Without a moment's hesitation, he backed away, hoping he could get the shortest of moments to compose himself.

Julio looked down at his right arm. The crushgaunt was gone, leaving torn flesh and ruined muscles. The wookiee had completely taken off his crushgaunt, tearing the tissue in Julio's arm in the process. The arm wouldn't move.

SHI- SHI- SHI-

Reality started to sink in as the pain continued to surge through his arm. What was he thinking? Taking on a Jedi of that magnitude? It was stupid. Just stupid.

No. No, you aren't dead yet. He hasn't bested you. As long as you have air in your lungs you can fight. This isn't your time, Julio, remember that. You promised....

He let the right side of his coat drop, sliding his arm in to use the coat as a makeshift sling. The arm was completely sheltered from the elements with the coat, the left sleeve of the jacket flapping limp in wind. Julio lit his lightsaber, pointing it directly at the wookiee.

Come on you ugly mother....

His words were lost in the wind as the Jedi charged. The pain, oh god, the pain. He'd give anything to make it stop. The more he thought about it, the angrier he got. For a moment, he wasn't sure he was looking at his enemy, or his old tribe's leader. To him it didn't matter. Now they were one in the same.

You're not going to use me anymore...

One quick feint, a parry, dodge, then the lightsabers locked. This time, Julio was on the aggressive end, pressing the saber forward, level with the ground. With but a thought it erupted. The concealed flechette shotgun up his left sleeve sprung from its cache. In three loud, cracking booms the needles set off from the barrel, flying to the soft spot under the wookiees chin.

((3, contacting Dagon now.))

He frowned clearly annoyed behind his mask. The first thing was he had clearly heard from her comm., something about it being a trap. I.e that she had been trapped by the empire. That alone had caused every single stormtrooper in the platoon to tighten their grips on their weapons, wary of the rebels suddenly using this as an excuse to shoot them. He doubted the rebels had their gun set on stun, like he had ordered his men to do.

The second was that clearly his internal comm unit was too loud. He clearly noted the dawn of recognition after hearing through his helmet the message intended for him. He adjusted accordingly, so that in the future all comms sent to him, would be his and his alone.

He did however face a dilemma; on the one hand, he had rebel prisioners. They had clearly received orders to engage Imperial forces, which in turn, meant his own men could let loose and be done with it. On the other hand, he had some whine Rebel general pleading to him about it. Clearly, she had been left out of the attack Imperial loop until the last second. Otherwise, she would have brought more force, and of course wouldn't have pleaded. He decided he would make a call.

Switching to his close system comm. Meant for stormtroopers he gave the order. ”œTarget the rebels. Do not fire unless I say so.”

detonsigoq4.png

Two months later I hit the control room of CPS. Talk about a slog fest.

Former Emperor Rustic <--

Commander Rustic obviously didn't take Darla seriously. It was time for that to change.

She looked him squarely in the eyes as anger filled her with a dark and terrible energy. An energy that she was intimately familiar with. It surprised Darla how quickly the darkside came to her these days. Before she had fought it, but now she welcomed it like an old friend.

Without moving a muscle she directed the force within her to tighten around Rustic's throat, choking him steadly. Crushing the air out of him inch by inch. Then she thrust her words into his mind like a blade, striking him with her thoughts...

I don't think you want to see what else I can do. I don't think you want to see what I can do to your troops. If you want to breath again, you'll let my friends go.

He alone chould hear the words that she had projected into his mind.

Before her had a chance to blast her she used the force to lock his fingers in place. Even if the pressure around his neck didn't stop him, she had his hand clutching tightly in her invisible tendrils.

I can come with you peacefully... Or I can kill you... It's your choice.

Under his helmet his face had started to redden and swell. If Darla didn't release him from her force grip soon his throat would be crushed and there would be nothing to alert his troopers that it was Darla's doing. In the ensuing panic she could easily dispatch them. But that asn't her goal. She didn't want to kill anyone, but they were really leaving her little choice. If it was the lives of the Rebels in exchange for some stormtroopers, so be it.

Rannrsig.jpg

*Geki feels the surge of dark side energy from Starlisk's ally. It makes him smile.*

An interesting development.

*Geki reaches out to Darla in the Force, whispering insidiously into the girl's mind.*

My dear, I see my men have underestimated you. As has Starlisk. You are wasted with the Rebels. Join us, and you shall have all that you desire- power, wealth, men, women, gundarks- I don't know if you're into that, but each to their own. The Jedi will never accept you for who you are with their incessantly hypocritical moralising. Join us, Darla. Of course, this is entirely voluntary. You may choose as you wish. It's just that if you refuse, I will supervise the rape of your dying body by some Trandoshan slaves. Let me know in, say, the next couple of seconds.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Darla spoke back through the brief link that Geki had to her mind.

Desire? You speak of giving me what I desire? I desire freedom, equality, peace. I desire the end of all tryants and oppression. I'll fight for what I desire and I'll die for it. I've been tempted by the darkside, I've been tempted by power. I have both and I've chosen to use them to fight for those that that can't fight for themselves. The weak, the downtrodden, the oppressed. Those that people like you would use and abuse. I know there's darkness in me, but it doesn't define me. You can't exploit it. I guess you've made it clear that you're the manipulative Sith Lord I figured you were. I'd chose death over siding with you.

With that Darla threw commader Rustic back with an emense force push, releasing him fom her force grip but knocking his body back into his troopers sending them tumbling across the floor. Before they even knew what had hit them the hidden compartment in his arm had sprung open ejecting her lightsaber. She caught it in her left hand igniting it's hiding place in her mechcanical righ had closed itself away. Her plasma emiters lit up on her metallic fingertips. She was ablaze with the blue glow of her lightsaber and the orange of the plasma. Glowing becons of deadly light.

"One last chance..." Darla snarled at the troopers. "You let all of us go or I carve us a path through you."

She wasn't playing games anymore.

Rannrsig.jpg

((ok, I did surrounded you, threaten you in another post, and did actually post puling a gun on you. However, I did it giving you a chance to respon in every situation. You just attacked me twice with out giving me the chance respond.))

He felt the very sudden crushing grip of the force, and knew what he had on his hands.

Jedi

His internal mic was on and all that would be heard, would be the gargling noise of a man chocking. Perhaps that is what alerted his men to what was happening. It did not help that shortly after wards he was tossed into the midst of his men, as if he was a bowling ball, amongst a sea of white bowling pins. A crash of plastoid armor and limbs came to a sudden halt as he hit the ground bring three troopers down with him.

With out warning they opened fire, the twenty-five rifles of the rearguard opening up into rebel troops, who were unprepared for a volley of stun blasts into their midst. Meanwhile the other twenty-two rifles of the front guard aim and pumped Darla, with stun rounds, volleying it with the front line dropping to one knee after the first volley had been released. Multiple stun rounds slammed into the traitorous Jedi. With the force choke on his throat gone, he lifted his rifle high over his head and bashed in the face sending her sprawling. Blood and gore seemed to leap from her face as her nose was clearly broken on the butt of his rifle. He bent down and picked up her saber, giving it to a nearby trooper to hold onto. Jedi were tough, but they were considerably easier to handle, when they didn't have their weapons.

They sudden vicious assault caught the rebel troops flat footed, and left them sprawled out on the floor. Deton coughed, falling to his knees, before leaning against a wall for support, his rifle hanging loosely in his grip. He mentally cursed himself. He should have ordered them to fire, the moment he had heard the comm from their commanding officer. If only he had simply fired. Instead, he had tried to keep it civil. Sure he had her at gun point but, it was as civil as he could get in such situations.

Never the less that particular problem was remedied. He coughed as he spat out his words.

”œYou silly little girl, do you honestly think I would fire the first shot. They were to be taken to the detention cell nothing more. Now, thanks to your actions they will get to be executed, as they lay stunned, as you have proven that the entire lot of you can not be trusted. He made a rather interesting hand signal, and one by one, the stun rebels were lined up against a wall.

He made sure the badly stunned Jedi was able to watch. He had to admire her tenacity, most beings fell after one stun round, an he knew that Jedi children could take only one stun round. She had taken over twenty and was still conscious. How he wasn't sure, but the facts remained. He coughed into his mic again, this time summoning not one but two more platoons at each end of the corridor. If the Jedi wanted to make trouble, she should see just what she was dealing with.

”œKill them.”

detonsigoq4.png

Two months later I hit the control room of CPS. Talk about a slog fest.

Former Emperor Rustic <--

A fountain of blood and skull erupted forth from the back of the beast's head, showering the little girl Rose with a fine mist. For a moment, time seemed to almost stand still, the body trying desperately to catch up to the news of its fate. Slowly, the furry mass fell backwards, the weight of existence too much for the soul departed. Rose stood ever so still behind the body, making no effort to clean the gore from her.

"You were right!" She spoke in an excited mousy tone, the gravity of the situation not at all showing on the little girls face. "You showed that mean bantha!"

He looked upon her delicate little face for a moment, the innocence of the girl utterly astounding. Good and evil were still subjective in such a tiny mind. Time became critical as he switched gears. There was still so much to be done. He turned to one of the few remaining soldiers.

I want its claws. After that take the head and put it in salt. I'll send a letter with you to go along with the head. Take it to Armiena Darkfire. Last I checked she was in the Alliance base on Gala, so you'll have to have someone else take the actual package to her. Have the rest of your men return to the Vengence to assist Master Geki in any way he sees fit, where you will return after you've completed this mission for me.

The soldier only saluted, the pain the act presented cast aside.

"It has been an honor serving under you mi'lord. I hope I get the chance to do so again."

Julio returned the salute, releasing the man after proper honor was returned. This indeed was a good soldier. He had no doubt this man would follow his orders to the letter. Another soldier promptly handed Julio a small bag, the clatter of bone telling him the claws he required were within. For centuries the claws of the wookiee were revered. More than tools, they were a symbol of pride among their people. Using them for anything other than tools was the mark of a madman. He tucked the bag into his sash and turned to head toward his ship, Rose at his heels, her youth permitting her giddiness.

Aboard the ship, Julio plotted a course far around the combat overhead. He attempted to get out of the range of the interdictor field, but before he could jump three rebel fighters got on his tail. The ship started to go into cloak when one of its engines were clipped. The ship moaned in protest as Julio pushed it against its ability, jumping into hyperspace once outside the interdictor field.

OOC((Deton, actual combat needs to occur in the first post to get a two post capture. Surrounding and pulling a gun doesn't count.))

::A large invasion force of two hundred fifty ships enters Illum orbit, with both standard Arach'tar ships and new vessels that have never been encountered before. the new ships are equivilant in size to star destroyers, and share the same blocky geometry of older Arach'tar vessels. These new craft take position in the rear center of the Arach'tar formation and begin to give off strange power signiatures. The rest of the Arach'tar fleet opens fire, focusing on the source of the jamming.::

sigxor.jpg

Onderin paced the bridge. "This is taking too long," he said. "We need to get out of here before the Arach'tar learn of this engagement. Their presence wouldn't be helping anything..."

"Sir. They're here," the sensor officer said sullenly. "Time's up."

Spast! the Admiral thought. He had felt Kirlocca die, a most unfortunate occurance, but it meant that the only officers he would have to leave behind were Darla and her troops. Since they were aboard an Imperial vessel, it was likely that they would survive, anyway, now that a mutual enemy showed up.

"Get us out of here," he ordered. "Head for the planet and slingshot around it. Get us as much speed as possible, and when the interdictor field goes down, jump into hyperspace. Let's not lead them back to Gala--plot first an alternative jump. The Empire won't keep the field up for long, and the Arach'tar will probably destroy the ship soon enough anyway.

"I want fighters scrambled and I need them to form a screen against incoming Arach'tar, and I want all cannon fire directed at keeping them from boarding us."

We have EMP shielding, so they can't use that trick against us....we should be able to simply outrun them.

"Sir, we have strange power signals coming from an analog we haven't seen before," an officer reported.

"Take as much data as you can about the fleet and the signals. As soon as the Imperial jamming goes down, transmit all the data to Gala. We must get as much information as we can there."

He left unsaid the possibility--perhaps even probability that they wouldn't make it out. But with the slingshot effect and the screens and the EMP shielding, it was possible that they'd make it through. There were simply too many lives aboard this ship to fail to try to save it. A stand against the Arach'tar would be foolish--850,000 lives were too many to give away in an act of glory.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

'Oh dear. Well, at least Ilum will be wiped clean.'

*Geki opens a comm to all Imperial vessels.*

'Drop the interdictor field and plot a random course. We will regroup and then decide our final destination. Oh, the interdictor will remain behind. Leave it on for as long as possible; hopefully the Arach'tar will take care of the Rebels for us.'

'But sir, they'll-'

*Having no time for this sort of nonsense, Geki merely overwhelmed the mind of the commanding officer of the Interdictor and his bridge crew.*

'Quickly, Captain.'

*The Interdictor field is dropped. All other Imperials jump to hyperspace on a randomly plotted course, apart from some stray snub fighters and the Interdictor. Their escape complete, the huge gravwells are reactivated, trapping the Rebels with the Arach'tar.*

'AlL pOWer tO the SHiElds. apaRT From tHe GrAV-WEll ReSErves, oF CoUrse. Heh,' *said the Captain. His mind has been fundamentally altered by Geki's pervasive influence.*

*The shields are boosted as much as possible, straining the energy reserves to dangerous levels. It wouldn't matter in a few minutes; as long as the Arach'tar had chance to wipe out some Rebels, General Geki would approve.*

'SHIelds reROuteD, CaPTaIn.'

'ExCelleNT. NoW wE waIt.'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

OOC: My sources say that it takes at least a few minutes for a gravity well generator to activate. Since you shut it down, that gives the Alliance a window of a few minutes without the gravity well....

IC:

When the gravity well went down, the Paragon was rounding the planet and picking up a tremendous amount of speed. Thirty seconds later, the helmsman pulled the lever back and pushed the ship through the transdimensional boundries and into hyperspace towards nothing in particular and for an amount of time that was safe but otherwise indeterminate.

3C12kbA.png

::Alarms on the Paragon begin to blare as its systems go haywire. Entire sections report blackouts, crewmembers are vented out to space, and several systems overload in deadly explosions, leaving the Paragon dead in the water. A hail of fire began to rip the ship apart layer by layer...

Purge units descend upon Ilum to cleanse any life on it and secure it in the name of the God Machine. They quickly wipe out any survivors on the surface and begin to establish rudimentary base structures for the coming of the priesthood. Soon everything would come to fruition.::

sigxor.jpg

((Impeccable timing, Chad. I was about to three-day the situation....))

When systems starting going down left and right, Onderin tried desperately to figure out what was wrong. "Try to get some readings on what's causing this," he ordered his bridge crew. "Package the results and send them to Gala. Anything we can learn will be helpful. We can get out through the flag hanger."

By this time, even though its systems were being disabled and destroyed, the Paragon had picked up incredible speed as its slingshot maneuver had run its course. The interdictor field was gone, so Onderin ordered all crew to abandon ship--except his bridge crew, so they could squeeze a little more information out of the catastrophe.

The layer-by-layed destruction of the vessel was approaching the bridge several minutes later (the ship was so large it took even a large fleet some time to destroy it), and Onderin hit the button that sent the intelligence back to Gala. Then he darted with the bridge crew towards the flag hangar--that is, a small hangar with only a shuttle placed just off the bridge for situations like this.

A moment later, they were collectively in the shuttle and departing with haste. The shuttle picked up speed as fast as it could and dashed for the edge of the Interdictor field in a race against time and the Arach'tar.

Edited by Guest

3C12kbA.png

OOC((Everytime you try to post leaving illegally, an angel loses its wings, and implodes. I might be able to buy a smaller ship being able to outdistance an interdictor so quickly, but a massive hulk like the paragon simply doesn't have the speed to pull off such a maneuver. The next time you try to pull a BS maneuver it will be you imploding, and not the angel.))

MGw9G2u.jpg

He had been on his way to disable the one thing keeping the alliance trapped there when his danger sense seemed to spike. An in instant the Invader's fleet appeared and began to wreak havok.

Time seemed to slow as he watched the imperials disappear and the Arach'tar appear. Pushing his engines to the mac he came up on one conclusion. If the imperials could leave so could he.

There was nothing more he could do here, as he couldn't take on an entire fleet. The situation was lost in more ways then one. However, he could try the live to fight another day idea.

Edited by Guest

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

::Arach'tar Hunter class skirmish vessels close in on the shuttle, laying waste to many of them, but disabling a few to be used as prisoners for experiments.

With the rebel presence scattered, the Arach'tar no longer required the imperial interdictor to remain active. Giant gouges were turn out of the hull as the Arach'tar big guns tore it to pieces.Alone in space, the Arach'tar return to their agenda.::

OOC((I left the fate of Onderin open for him to decide whether he wants to just "die and get it over with" or take part in what happens on the surface.))

sigxor.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Onderin's face slackened when the escape shuttle was disabled. Any hope he had of making it out of the situation was dimmed considerably. It was likely that the shuttle would simply be destroyed rather than captured. But for now Onderin waited.

He slipped down into a meditation stance and tried to calm the bridge crew, which was packed onto the shuttle with him. "Have courage," he said. "The fact that we're not dead already probably means we'll be captured. This isn't a bad thing--even should we die, we will get the chance to experience our enemies. This will be interesting."

Of course, not everyone on the shuttle was so curious that they would face death for just the chance to experience something, and Onderin could feel their fear--or perhaps it was his own he was feeling? Yes, he decided. Though he was trying to appear calm and he was meditating, he was afraid. He had died before, but fear was not an emotion to be shaken.

The Admiral couldn't let the crew know, of course, and he projected calm into the Force, which he perceived in its chaos as the battle calmed. But although it was in chaos, it was present, and it was solid, and it was a comfort. As unnerving as it was to wait, unknowing of what could follow in the next minute, Onderin knew that the Force would have its will seen this day.

((I choose capture, but you have to depict it, Chad. And please give me a fair description of what Onderin sees and experiences. I truly am curious about how this will transpire and what Onderin will see of his enemies.))

3C12kbA.png

• 2 weeks later...

With a flicker of motion the Hand of Honour burst out of hyperspace on the very fringes of the Ilum system. Even from this vantage point the damage to the system was obvious. Cadio made his way quickly to the comm station and had his comm officer open a line to the Admiral.

--Comm--

Admiral, this is Sikaot. I'm here with the crew of the Hand of Honour. What can we do to help?

--End Comm--

((I'm not sure if comms are down or not. If they are I'll gladly edit accordingly.))

Cadiosig052009.png

OOC((Midterms evil, I'm going to condense everything into one post to make up for lost time, and Cadio, though you may be well intentioned, I suggest you get the hell out of Dodge until you have more than just one ship. Also, if it's ok with the other mods I'd like for Onderin and Scorp to bypass the three day rule and respawn immediately.))

*A hail of fire strips away the shields and hull armor of the Hand of Honor, leaving it's captain the choice of either retreating or dieing. Meanwhile, kill teams sweep the shuttles, killing most of the survivors, but scanning for suitable subjects to test the weapon on. They find a compatible scan at last, and board the ship with lightning speed. Stun pulses are thrown through the breach, disabling the weak biologicals within. Arach'tar templars with Enslaver injecters stamped the prisoners in their spines, attatching the horrific devices to them. The Enslavers burrowed into the flesh, overriding the neural systems of their targets. An Overseer activates the enslaver units, and marches the prisoners into the Arach'tar breaching shuttle.

The shuttle heads for the surface where Arach'tar engineers worked like an insect hive, erecting a massive war machine that had first been developed in the second invasion. Originally, its range had been limited to a single engagement, but once it was attuned to the crystals of Ilum, it would slowly spread across the galaxy wiping out the accursed champions of the so called Force.

The central core throbbed as power coursed into it, and the massive generators came on one by one. An unfathomable field of energy pulsed outward, growing at an exponential rate. The prisoners, enveloped in the strange energy, were subjected to terrible heat as their midichlorians were sent into overdrive. Any with a significant connection to the Force were literally melted, while the other prisoners received severe burns over the course of several hours. If the field could scour all life over time, and not just Force users, well that was just an added perk.*

sigxor.jpg

As the lasers came flying at the small ship, Cadio decided that it was high time that the ships got out. He watched as the rest of the Rebel Fleet that had been at Ilum was destroyed. He ordered the immediate retreat of all ships and they quickly jumped into a random hyperspace coordinate.

Cadiosig052009.png

• 1 month later...

With a brilliant and seemingly endless staccato of flickers, the Grand Fleet of the Rebel Alliance appeared out of hyperspace. The Alliance had brought the following forces:

The flagship Crusader.

The Star Defenders Prometheus, Cronus, and Atlas.

125 capital ships--100 MC90a Star Cruisers and 25 Star Destroyers.

300 warships--90 Lancer frigates, 60 Nebulon-B frigates, 20 Carrack cruisers, 60 Corellian Gunships, 40 Marauder Corvettes, and 30 specialized ships (mostly Interdictor cruisers).

The remaining 25 warships--10 Star Destroyers and 15 MC90a's--had remained at Gala to defend the captial in an emergency.

"Launch fighters and deploy in defensive formation until the Empire arrives," Onderin ordered. "Let's do this."

3C12kbA.png

As the Jedi around the fleet began to die a very bloody death, Vice-Admiral Sikaot pulled out his RP cheat-sheet and looked at the orders the Rebel Alliance was given, seeing that they we're supposed to attack Gromas. Blushing, his writer ordered the immediate retreat of the Alliance ships, sending them the coordeinates for the random jump points that had been calculated in case they needed a quick get-away.

Ships began to jump out of the system towards the randomly selected points.

((Pretty sure the ship with the PC's on it can't leave in one post, so I'm not going to try.))

Cadiosig052009.png

Upon arrival at Ilum, Aryian turned inside out.

And exploded.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, his author was negligent to mention much more than that, to try and make it sound like a good honest death. It wasn't. He just knew that he'd be back shortly...no offense to midgets, of course.

((let my three days begin... ))

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Tom stood on the deck of the SD Deliverance and faced Moi and Steele. Ilum's the target then, hopfully there would be On-Foot battles. which is his, Moi's, and Steele's best option in battle. Deliverance

now slowed down a bit, and with each minute that passed, the closer they came to Ilum.

-Seven-four-one-seven, zero-four-seven-seven

300 warships

60 regular Star Destroyers (EMP shielding equipped)

20 Titanium-reinforced alusteel star destroyers with cloaking tech and MCPS

40 regular Star destroyers with cloaking tech and MCPS (EMP Shielded)

15 anakin solo type Star destroyer (EMP Shielded)

3 Executor class Star destroyers with cloaking teck and MCPS

1 eclipse Star destroyer

1 death star

(That leaves 15 regular Star Destroyers out of the battle to patrol and defend Imperial worlds.)

((Okay guys, sit back and watch how you're supposed to command a fleet.))

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Shi-

Using the information fed to him through both Rebel assistance and picking up on the transmissions he wasn't supposed to hear, Black knew the Rebs were boned. From what he could tell from the transmissions he had a rough estimate as to where a majority of the Arach'tar fleet would be when he entered the system.

Everything goes as planned. Onderin has played exactly how we anticipated. Give the command.

The admiral next to him nodded an acknowledgment and the order was given. All ships capable entered stealth and exited hyperspace, maneuvering to the prearranged positions, drawing close to the Arach'tar fleet currently engaging the Rebels who were, for whatever reason, massed in one giant cluster. Once the sixy-three cloaked ships were in place, the rest of the Imperial fleet exited hyperspace in two flanks. The first flank came out ninety degrees to the right of the combined Arach'tar and Rebel mass, composed of two hundred warships, thirty regular SDs, ten Anakin Solo class SD's, and the Imperial pride, a death star. The second wave came from a much more extreme angle, thirty degrees below and to the left of the targeted fleet, composed of one hundred warships, thirty regular SD's, five Anakin Solo class SD's, and one Eclipse class SSD.

At once, the whole of the Imperial fleet lit up, all guns armed and shields activated, unloading into their targets.

Deploy all fighters, defensive positions. Bigger guns, focus on bigger targets. Warships out front to blanket the SD's, Eclipse, and Death Star. I want the Eclipse and escorting SD's to aim for their flagship. SDs, protect that Eclipse with your life. Get me a line open to Onderin.

--Comm to Onderin--

Focus on their smaller SD's. Push your fighters forward. Scramble your warships for confusion and pull your bigger ships back. Follow my orders and you may come out of this.

--End Comm--

Now, kill that planet.

The Death Star began charging it's main weapon while under the cover of it's escorting SD's. All cloaked ships remained cloaked for the time being.

PirateBlack-Arghcopy.jpg

As Xae's ship entered the system, her body suddenly felt alight and aflame as she screamed in agony as her very being melted.

Greatful that she'd asked the tech how to program the auto pilot on the fighter to fly back to Gala should she be incompacitated, the tiny craft entered hyper space back towards Gala and the cloning facilities at the Jedi temple.

She only hoped that Davi had made it as well.

((Out for three days and .... Mark!))

((Continued on Gala-Jedi Temple Thread))

Edited by Guest

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.